Camping Trip Conversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and Joe did a spit-take spewing some beer into the fire and making it sizzle and flare. "Really?" Joe asked, and "No way!" Nick added.

"Is that true Teddy? There's no way it would fit, you'd end up splitting him in two." Joe doubted.

While I was shocked that Brant would suddenly share those details some strange part of me caused me to spout off, "It can too fit inside me." As soon as the words were out of my mouth I clapped my hands over my mouth in stunned disbelief at my claim.

"It wasn't really gay though guys as I didn't give Teddy much of a choice. If he wants to sleep with me again tonight we'll see about loosing him up some more." Brant boosted.

"Wait a minute I thought you said if I gave you a blow-job earlier you would be sated and leave me alone tonight." Right after I had the words out I quickly added, "A Brojob I mean."

Brant began running his hands over my legs to help warm me up and shifted his legs a little further apart, which in turn caused my legs to be splayed very far apart. "All this talk about the Brojobs and stuff has reignited my passions." Brant said.

"Well in that case I won't be sleeping in the the tent tonight." I stated proudly as if I had figured a way out of taking another unwanted dicking from Brant.

Brant keep rubbing his hands over my thighs and sides. I no longer felt the chill from the river and was feeling quite cozy. He suddenly said, "I didn't leave you much choice last night so how about tonight I leave it up to you. If you truly don't want it then all you have to do is stand up and walk away."

And with that I thought he was lifting me off of his lap but he just raised me up by my waist and positioned me over his massive hard-on before lowering me back down on his lap, except this time because of his hard-on I stopped when i felt the mushroom cap of his dick lined up right at my sphincter hole. I was raised up on my tip-toes, balanced precariously over his massive tool.

That's when he shifted his legs a few inches apart and my toes were dangling off the ground and I could feel my own body weight pushing me down. The only resistance was Brant's big dick holding me up.

"See," Nick chided, "I told you there was no way it would fit."

I struggled to get away, but with my legs spread wide over Brant's lap and his dick lined up with my hole I only succeeded in causing him to pop the fat mushroom head inside the ring of my hole. "Ohhh! It's so big!" I blurted out as he began to penetrate me.

I was back to standing on my tippy-toes. Brant waited a minute giving me time to adjust to his girth before spreading his legs further apart which now took my off my feet again and helped spread my ass cheeks apart. Again with my full weight resting on top of his hard dick there was nowhere for me to go except to sink down another few inches.

Which meant there were now three thick and glorious inches of Brant's hard cock stuck right up my motherfucking ass. "Oh My God! Take it out Brant! It's too big! Oh God! Please take it out! Don't fuck me again! Oh Shit! Oh God! Please don't fuck me right in front of Nick and Joe!"

Brant used his hands to lift me back up off of his hard cock a couple of inches until just the fat mushroom cap was lodged in my hole. But then he loosened his grip enough for me to again begin sliding down his massive cock when he spread his legs even further apart. This time I sank down about half a foot.

With six hard inches penetrating right up my ass my mouth hung open and all I did was drool in exquisite bliss. I couldn't believe how good this felt. My puny pathetic dick was standing straight up as Brant was slowly fucking his massive cock in and out of my tiny almost virgin ass, having only been violated once in my life, the previous night.

I guess since it was the exact same monster dick as before it was just a little easier for Brant to rock it back and forth in the depths of my bowels, churning up my insides with his big fat cock. The sawing motion of his cock rubbing back and forth over my prostate caused fireworks to go off in my head.

As Brant picked up the pace and also began to drive me down harder, burying more of his cock up my ass with each stroke, I started to come and come. I was totally at his mercy and he showed none. He simply fucked me twice as hard as he did the night before, spurred on my the audience of Nick and Joe.

He fucked me like I was a rag doll. I just kept flopping around on top of his thick cock, coming over and over. He took his time and made it last over 45 minutes. He put on quite the show for Nick and Joe.

At the end he blasted away with the same huge come shots that again went into the double digits. He filled me to overflowing with so much thick, rich, white globs of cum that it ran down my legs. He lost control of his rapid thrusting and his grip on my waist. When he was spent he allowed me to slide to the ground by the warm fire.

I had no strength left to resist any longer. I slumped by the fire. Through droopy, dreamy eyes I saw Nick and Joe coming around from where they had previously been sat near the fire. They started to help me up but once I was on all fours Nick once again fed me his fat cock and Joe got behind me.

When Joe began working his cock up my ass his thrusts forced me forward which in turn forced more of Nick's fat cock into my mouth and down my throat. It was so hot and I was blacking in and out with the absolute pleasure of it all. I started to ejaculate without anyone touching me.

That set Nick and Joe off. They dumped some huge loads of cum inside me at each end and once they were done I finally collapsed from exhaustion. I barely remember Brant taking his shirt off me and using it to clean me up. He then took me inside our tent and said goodnight to Nick and Joe.

I slept like a baby in Brant's arms.

12