Camping Trip Day 01

Story Info
The four go camping and fun and games begin!
3.4k words
4.29
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submission of Susan

Camping trip Day 1

The day had finally arrived for our camping trip. Master Tim, my Master, Sally, and I would all be heading out into the wilderness for a three-day camping trip. I couldn't wait! When I was a kid, I loved camping with my folks.

It was a hot summer's day and my Master had decided to dress me in a Blue T-shirt, Jean cut-offs, blue thong, white socks, and white sneakers. I would point out that Master had modified my Jean cut-off and they were now cut off literally at the crotch. This of course meant that a good one-third of my arse was visible. Whilst I was not overjoyed by this, I was so excited about the trip that I didn't worry about how much I was showing. Anyway, for the most part, it would be just my three compatriots viewing my behind and these guys had seen it many times before.

Master had done the packing for both of us and I had no idea what was in each of our packs. I was busy loading my pack into the car when Sally appeared struggling with her pack. She too had a T-shirt on and more modest red shorts with white sneakers a little like mine.

She came up behind me and playfully whacked my butt. "Jez Susan, you better get some sunscreen on those babies or your arse is going to be toast"

"Ha Ha, "I retorted. "Very funny. Anyway, if anyone's arse is going to be red on this trip it's going to be yours!"

We both laughed and between us managed to get our packs loaded. Soon our Masters were with us struggling with their packs and eventually with some swearing everything was loaded.

I think both Sally and I knew that this was probably going to be a memorable trip in more ways than one. Put two Masters together with two submissives and then dump them in the middle of nowhere and it would be crazy to think nothing was going to happen. It was kind of exciting in a way although a little scary too.

We were soon all set to go. Tim sat in the front with my Master driving. Sally and I sat in the back and were soon chatting. The drive was going to take us around 3 hours and we were heading to a fairly remote area of the Colorado Mountains. The only thing that happened on the drive was my Master at one point telling us both to keep it down as he was concentrating on which way to go. We both then clammed up. You do NOT want to piss my Master off when you have been told to keep quiet.

Eventually, we arrive and soon everything is unpacked and there are four packs all ready for us to haul up to the campsite which Master tells us will take about 3 hours.

My Master then shouts over to Tim "Hey Tim, fancy a little game?" He grins.

I look at my Master and just know that whatever this game is it's going to somehow involve me.

"Sounds interesting," Tim says walking over to Master.

"Tim, mind if I use Sally for this little game?" he asks.

"Sure, no problem," Tim says with a big grin on his face. Clearly, he wants to know what this game is going to be about.

"OK, girls come over here please.'

"Drop your shorts girls" Master commanded.

"Jeez Master, do we have to? It's a car park, anyone could come along" I whimper.

Master looks up at me. "I am not sure Susan that it's a good idea for a sub to be pissing off her Master before the camping trip has even started," he says.

Obviously, that's a warning shot straight across my bows. Behave or take the consequences. I look at him and with a sigh unbutton my cut-offs and pull them down showing my blue thong.

Master appears to take a small cylindrical shaped thing from his pocket. He then proceeds to walk up to me.

"Spread your legs Susan" he commands.

Having little choice and with Sally and Tim staring at me I spread my legs as far as the cut-offs currently around my thighs will allow. Master then bends down and taking my thong, pulls it to one side before I feel a cold object being pushed up into my pussy opening.

With a playful pat to my behind he stands and tells me to pull up my Cut-offs. Other than a slightly interesting feeling in my pussy, nothing else seems to be happening. This might not be as bad as I thought it could be.

Master then goes across to Sally who is already standing there with her shorts around her knees. He then proceeds to do the same thing to Sally and I see the same cylindrical object going up between her legs before Master tells her to get dressed.

I just know my Master and I also know that whatever this is, it's not going to be as simple as having a turned off vibrator in my pussy.

"Ok Tim," he says. "This is how the game is going to work'.

Each girl now has a vibrator in their pussy and we will each have a controller. The idea behind this game is that by the time we have finished setting up camp, the winner of the game will be whoever has made his girl the wettest."

He then goes on to explain "To make it a little bit harder, if you make your sub cum before the end of the game it will be considered that you have voided the game. You will not be allowed to drink any beer for two hours and your partner will be thoroughly spanked by the Master of the opposing team."

Tim smiles, "Ok" he says, "and what does the winner get?"

I watch as my Master thinks about this. Jeez, I can't believe how my Master comes up with these ideas. We have a 3-hour hike ahead of us and I have a vibrator deep in my pussy that my Master is going to have full control of.

"I got it," Master exclaims. "The winner gets to screw his wet sub at the campsite."

Tim laughs. "OK, you got a deal."

Master then throws a controller across to him. "Try it out," Master says.

I watch as Tim switches it on.

OMG, I feel the vibrations in my pussy. Master has given Tim control over my vibrator. Shit, this is bad.... This thought is quickly followed by another more concerning thought. The winner gets to screw the sub he is controlling. This means that if Tim wins, he gets to screw me!!!!!!!

I can't help it, "Master, I think there has been a mistake. Tim has control of my vibrator".

"No mistake Susan! this is more exciting."

What am I going to do?? If I deliberately cum to lose the game, Tim will be very pissed off and I will get a good spanking. If Tim wins, then he gets to screw me. This would be the first time that Master has allowed someone else to use my pussy. This is a massive step up in my submission. I wonder if my Master is intentionally allowing this to possibly happen.

The only thing I can do is try not to get too wet and that seems like an almost impossible task to me knowing how sensitive I am. I look over at Sally who is looking at me with a horrified expression before I see her jump and hear a small cry escape her lips. My Master has activated her vibrator.

"Ok, so before we set out, I want to point out that this can be a dangerous area and everyone has to stay together. Tim, I'm going to collar my sub and suggest you do the same."

Master then walks up to me and tells me to lift my hair. I watch as he places my collar around my neck. There is a small tag hanging off the collar which I know says 'Property of Master Jon'.

While Master is fixing the collar, I get another blast from the vibrator which makes me jump and turn to give Tim a hard stare. He gives me a sadistic grin before turning off the bloody thing.

I am going to have to endure this throughout the hike. My only hope is that Tim doesn't go too hard on me not knowing what my orgasm thresh hold is.

We then begin our trek up the mountain. Sally is in the lead with my Master directly behind her pointing out the way when required. I am following Master and Tim is bringing up the rear. I know that he is getting a good look at my behind as I move and can see the effect of the vibrator every time, he turns it on.

Unfortunately, Tim is enjoying this and I am hit with a burst of vibration about every five minutes. Each time I have to stop for a second to adjust to the feeling and absolutely know that my pussy is starting to drip and I can feel it just starting to leak from the side of the Cut-Offs. I have no idea how my Master is doing controlling Sally's vibrator but I do occasionally hear her whimper so assume she is being tortured as much as me.

At one point we meet a family heading down the mountain and stop for a quick chat on the weather etc. Our Masters decide this would be a great time to turn on the vibrators and two small buzzing sounds suddenly become audible. The family starts looking around for the noise and both Sally and I start twitching and I am forced to cross my legs.

The family looks at me strangely as my speech suddenly becomes almost unintelligible but thankfully Master says we have to press on and we leave them taking the buzzing noise with us.

I don't know about Sally but this is the worst hike I have ever done in my life. Tim is having a great time with the vibrator control and keeps changing the speed. At one point I am sure I am close to cumming and turn to Tim with a pleading look on my face. He gets the idea and immediately dials down the vibrator not wishing to lose. Why would he want to lose? If he wins, he gets to screw me—something he and I have never done before.

I am still wondering why my Master has offered my body to Tim. All through our D/S relationship, he has never taken things to this level. He has made me accessible to play with but has never allowed vaginal or anal sex to be performed on me. Something I have to say I have been very grateful for. Perhaps my Master is confident of winning this wager and it won't happen.

We eventually reach the place that Master has elected to be our camp site. It is quite beautiful. It is a small clearing next to a stunning lake and surrounded by woods. There is only one path leading into the clearing so unless we are approached by someone on the lake or down the small path it is perfectly private.

The two Masters begin unpacking and putting up the tents while we start removing the cooking equipment and supplies.

Although the guys are hard at work with the tents it does not seem to have stopped them from activating the vibrators and both Sally and me are frequently hit with intense pulsing in our pussies. Clearly with the end of this game in sight, both Masters are looking to win.

I don't know about Sally but for my part, the almost constant vibrations from my pussy are seriously making me wet and I am not that far away from actually climaxing. Knowing the penalty for cumming I am desperately trying to control myself but Tims relentless use of the vibrator is seriously having an effect. I can only hope and pray that Sally is as wet and hopefully wetter than me.

Eventually everything is set up and it seems that it is time for the big reveal. We are called over to where the two Masters are sitting on a log and standing before them told to remove our shorts and panties.

We both immediately do as we are told and are soon standing before our respective Masters naked and with legs apart. Tim cant resist it and I am hit with yet another vibration which causes me to start to buckle my legs before it is switched off.

We are then instructed to remove the vibrators and it is with a great deal of relief that I reach down between my legs, feeling for the small wire that has been poking out of my pussy this whole trek. I soon find it and withdraw the vibrator breathing a huge sigh of relief as it slips out of me. Unfortunately, it seems to be slipping out of me very fast which is not a good sign.

We stand there as the two Masters then debate how to assess how wet we are. My Master suggests that they each put two fingers into us and look to see how wet they are. Really Master!!! This is your scientific way to asses your subs hornyness I think.

Master then duly reaches for me pulling me close to him before I feel his two fingers deep inside me, rotating and spreading me open. I can see that Tim is doing the same with Sally who is moaning quite audibly.

They withdraw their fingers and then compare before my Master declares that there is no doubt about it. Susan is wetter therefore Tim has won!

OMG this means that he is allowed to screw me. I never thought the day would come when Master offered me to another. The only possible consolation to this nightmare was that at least I knew Tim. If this is how the start of this camping trip was going then I hate to think how the rest of the trip was going to turn out.

Master slaps my butt and tells me quite seriously to get over to Tim so he can get his prize.I slowly walk over to Tim still naked and glance at Sally who has now stepped back looking at me.

I am soon stood before him. "Master, your prize is here. How would you like me?" I quietly say.

I am looking down at Tim as he is quickly removing his shorts and pants . He clearly has a raging hard-on so is obviously all ready to accept his winning prize.

Looking up at me Tim says" why don't you come sit down on my lap Susan".

Great, I am going to have to screw Tim while facing him. Plus the fact that both Master and Sally will have a ring side seat for this.

Walking slowly up to him I straddle his legs placing my hands on his shoulder and then feel his hard cock being slowly guided into me. I have no choice then but to ease myself down on top of him. His cock feels a little longer than Masters but is not quite as thick. My pussy that has totally betrayed me is having no problem at all with taking all his length and the lubrication I obviously have is allowing Tim to slip easily into me.

Tim is now looking directly into my eyes and tells me to get on with it.

Oh joy. I have got to screw him. Using my legs I begin to very slowly move up and down on his cock. I feel him first sliding nearly out before, as I bend my legs, his cock comes crashing back into me. He starts playing with my nipples while he stares into my face. I close my eyes continuing to ride his cock. I pretend that it is Master I am screwing and not Tim. I know that both my Master and Sally are watching this show I have been forced to put on.

I listen and hear Tim beginning to moan and increase my pace. Hopefully I can get this over with quickly. I feel one of his hands bend around me and then a finger is inserted deep into my ass. As I continue to increase my speed, the friction from his cock rubbing against my clit plus his finger fucking of my arsehole is rapidly bringing me to my own climax.

"Master," I scream, "May I cum?"

I am desperate for permission. I so need to climax after that unbearable journey. Tim has kept me horney for three bloody hours.

"Yes you can cum Susan" I hear him say and I explode around him and feel his own climax hit deep inside me.

I keep pumping up and down until I am sure Tim is fully satiated and then slowly ease myself off his still very hard cock. I have both Tim's cum and my own slowly oozing from between my pussy lips. "I hope Master Tim you enjoyed Master Jons submissive," I say." If you are finished I would like to go sit with my Master."

"Yep Susan, I very much did. I always knew you would be a good fuck and was very grateful when your Mater suggested that on this camping trip we should share submissives."

Ahhh right, there it was. They had already agreed that this camping trip was going to be a whole lot more than just camping. I glanced across to Sally who simply gave me a shrug with the kind of 'what can we do' look. Obviously she had already come to the same conclusion as me.

I slowly walk across to my Master who is also now sitting on a log opposite Tim and see him open his arms to me as I slide down into his lap and feel his arms encircle me.

"You did good Susan. I am proud of you," he said." I have agreed with Tim that for this camping trip we are going to push our submissives a little more and that both Sally and you will be available to both of us. How do you feel about that?"

I thought about this before finally answering my Master. " I love you Master and love being your submissive. I am prepared to do anything that makes you happy. If you wish to share me with Tim then I am happy to obey your wishes."

I glance across at Tim who has now ordered his sub Sally to clean him. She is kneeling down licking his cock cleaning both our cum from him and is obviously very much enjoying it. I notice that she hasn't bothered putting her clothes back on so don't bother myself and remain naked.

We sit around the roaring camp fire, both girls naked and in their respective Masters arms. As usual, when in this position, my Master simply cant resist playing with me, and sit in my masters lap as he slowly finger fucks me playing with my clit and pussy rings.

Eventually Master declares its time for bed and both couples head off to their respective tents. We climb into our large sleeping bag and Master gives me a very passionate kiss before lifting my leg over his and then siding his hard cock inside me. With the previous finger play I am still very wet and Master easily slides into me.

Master starts slowly but gradually builds up the rhythm until hew is thrusting into me fast and deep. I moan and ask for permission to cum but I am denied. I must wait for my Master. His fast rhythm is driving me crazy and trying to hold my climax is almost more than I can possibly do. Thankfully he shouts he is cuming and I am allowed to cum to. We both explode at the same time and I feel him squeezing me tight.

Slowly we relax in each others arms content in our love for each other. From the sounds coming from the other tent it is obvious that my sister submissive is also working hard to satisfy her Master. This camping trip may not be as bad as I originally thought...