Airport Adventure

Story Info
Julia's naughty adventure in the airport sex shop.
3.1k words
4.04
24.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" was my initial reaction when I arrived at the airport check in desk and found my flight back to London from my business meeting in Germany was delayed nearly three hours. I called my husband to tell him I'd be late. Then I reflected that there are worse things that can happen to a woman business traveler on her own than having time to kill in a big European hub airport. Next I headed for the shops. That's how I found the sex shop hidden away in a tunnel between the airport terminals.

It was the lurid pictures of women in sexy underwear in the sex shop window that caught my eye. I was still feeling horny from my business meeting. All through the meeting a man couldn't keep his eyes off me. It was obvious during the long boring sessions that he was thinking of what he'd like to do with me, and I've got a vivid imagination too. I'd played a little game with him of treating him to peeps up my skirt and brushing my boobs against him in the coffee break. I like wearing sexy underwear and decided to have some fun. So into the shop I went.

There were just three or four other customers in the place, all men. I'm just an average blonde woman in my mid thirties. I was in a simple white blouse, perhaps rather thin and curve clinging, a charcoal grey pin stripe skirt tight over my bum and ending just on my knees, sheer black tights and black high heels. I was nowhere near as provocative as the naked women and men in incredibly erotic poses on the posters and magazine covers all around me. Even so I was instantly the centre of attention. I felt my clothes and underwear evaporate under their gaze. That was delicious.

I moved to a secluded alcove displaying kinky outfits and underwear. I thought I was alone and out of sight as I browsed through tiny bra, panty and suspender sets. I had a skimpy red lace bra in my hand when I felt a hand on my bottom and a man's voice behind me.

"Tits as big and sexy as yours would look good in that."

I spun to look at him. His hand slid across me to stay on my thigh. He was a bit older than me, perhaps early forties, slim and attractive with just a little streak of grey in his hair that made him look distinguished. He was in a smart business suit, a business traveler like me. A moment later I realised I'd met him before. He'd been in the queue at the check in desk and we'd briefly chatted. Even then I'd felt his eyes explore me and I'd felt my clothes evaporate. But there had been something about him even in that queue, some masculine sexual magnetism, and under my gaze his clothes had evaporated too.

"Are you looking for some underwear sexier than the knickers I can feel through your skirt?" he asked.

Through the thin material of my skirt I felt his fingertips run slowly across my bottom following the hem of my panties across my bum cheek. Then I don't know what came over me. Perhaps it was being in such a place, still feeling the lust of the men in the shop or the memory of that man in my business meeting. Most probably it was just his sheer sexual magnetism. I smiled at him.

"Perhaps if I show you what I'm wearing now you can help me to choose something my husband would like."

I'd never said anything as daring to a strange man in my life before. The look he gave me was all the answer I needed. I kicked off my shoes and quickly slipped off my tights leaving my legs bare. Then with my high heels back on I stepped a foot up onto a shelf and pulled my skirt up high to show him my panties. They were smooth cream satin with little pink decorative bows at the hips and almost as brief as the tiny thongs on display. The thin satin over the bulge of my mound showed the outline of my vagina slit.

He gave a soft growl that sent shivers of excitement up my spine. An instant later his hand was on my knee then sliding slowly and smoothly up my bare thigh. My legs involuntarily spread and I couldn't suppress a little gasp of sex pleasure when he fondled the bulge of my panties over my sex mound and ran a fingertip along the outline of my vagina slit. He ran his fingertips along the thin gusset between my legs to stroke that so sensitive spot right under me between my vagina and arse. I bit my lip in the sudden burst of sexual pleasure from his touch.

He hooked a finger over the top hem of my panties and pulled them away from my body so he could see my naked pussy. I've got a neat bush of brown pubic hair round my vagina. He slipped his hand down inside my panties and fondled my pussy, cupping his hand over my mound, ruffling my cunt hair with his fingers and running his fingertips along my vagina lips.

"Perhaps he'd like smooth satin to stroke your pussy through," he said softly as his fingers played between my legs doing just that. "Or perhaps he'd like some sheer lace that would let him see your sexy hairy cunt through, and a matching bra to sling your luscious tits?"

I was getting so excited! There was no stopping me now. I slipped my panties down my legs and off and handed them to him. He gave another low growl as he ran them through his fingers. He looked at the faint stain where my panties had covered my vagina. I saw one of my pubic hairs was caught in the stitching. He playfully plucked it out, held it to his lips and kissed it. He held my panties to his nose and sniffed them. I guess they smelled of a mixture of my perfume and my juices. As he sniffed them I took the initiative.

Some underwear for men was on display too, tiny white, black and coloured thongs and G-strings, some see through and some looking rather feminine.

"Do you wear underwear like that?" I asked, taking a man's little black silk G-string from the rack and running it through my fingers. It looked hardly big enough to hold a man's balls, let alone a big stiff erection like the bulge in my companion's suit trousers showed he was having. And I was getting more daring.

"Why don't you show me your cock and let me choose something that I think would look good on you?" I said. After I'd spoken I could hardly believe I'd said what I had. I felt my heart pounding.

He looked around as if checking the coast was clear. He gave me a mischievous grin then smoothly unzipped his suit trousers, undid the clasp and pulled them open. The thin taut white material of his briefs showed the outline of his penis shaft and it's big round head in perfect detail. I could see his penis was massively erect bulging in a huge ridge against his briefs with its head all but poking out above the waistband. I just had time to lightly finger his bulge before he'd pulled his briefs down round his thighs just below his balls. His penis bounced out and swung stiffly. It was massive, bending up so its big deep pink head was pointing at the ceiling with its foreskin gleaming under the lights. His balls were very hairy. Some women at work had told me about men exposing their naked penises to them, but it had never happened to me - till now!

He thrust his hips forward. He was still holding my panties and he brushed them over his penis.

"The only underwear I want on my cock is your knickers," he said, giving me a lewd grin and hanging my panties on his hard up penis. That looked so erotically kinky.

Then I just couldn't resist reaching down to fondle his cock, running my fingertips along its stiff smooth length and feeling his hairy balls. That got him grunting and squirming. I suddenly felt a moment of shock and horror. Here I was after ten years of faithful marriage with a strange man's erect penis naked in my hand. But I knew I'd gone too far to stop. Perhaps its every woman's natural instinct to masturbate a man when she takes his erect penis into her hand. It was certainly mine.

I wrapped my thumb and forefinger in a ring round his penis shaft just below its head. His shaft was almost too big to close my hand round. I began to tug and stroke his foreskin but before I'd given his shaft more than a few strokes he took my panties off his penis and held them right in front of the tip of its head. I began stroking and tugging his penis in earnest. It was so big and stiff! I gave his shaft full length strokes sliding my hand from his bush of pubic hair right up over its head catching the base ridge of its head the way my husband likes. He lightly brushed my panties across the tip of his cock head as I pleasured him. In that alcove we had all the privacy we needed though being the place it was I doubt if anyone in the sex shop would have cared if they'd seen us. I'm sure lots of men have had a surreptitious wank in sex shops.

I usually hand job my husband with him laying on his back on our bed and me kneeling beside him. I hadn't hand jobbed a man in a standing position since I'd been a school girl of eighteen giving boys "quickie" hand jobs in the seclusion of the bushes in the school grounds. Even in those days I had a reputation for giving good hand jobs. The way this new boy was grunting, squirming and frantically clutching my bottom to pull me against him told me I'd lost none of my skills.

He came quite quickly. After a few minutes of my rhythmic stroking and tugging his penis suddenly hardened even more in my hand. He grunted loudly, clutched my bottom to pull me against him and rammed his hips forward. He gave a deep throated strangled snarl as his penis jerked in my hand and several huge spurts of his semen splashed over my panties. As he stood there afterwards breathing heavily I wiped the dangling strand of semen from his still half erect penis with my panties so we left no splashes on the floor. He asked me if I would let him keep my semen soaked panties as a souvenir. I put on the spare pair of simple white cotton panties that I keep in my handbag for emergencies.

We still had plenty of time to kill before our delayed flight. "Fancy watching a movie with me?" he asked.

As he spoke he gestured with his head at a short corridor at the back of the shop. It was lined with doors and a sign on the wall read "Video Booths." I got the idea. The look on his face told me he was interested in more than just action on screen, and my grin in response would have assured him that's what I had in mind too. With his hand on my bottom we headed together down the corridor and found a booth.

Inside, in front of a big screen on the wall was a little mushroom-like stool that swivelled on a stalk with a soft cushioned seat and a bit of cushioned back for support. The seat cushion was stained and I could guess with what. There were full length mirrors on the side walls. On a shelf were tissues, tubes of lube jelly, and packs of condoms. The screen was showing a hardcore porn movie about a posh private girls' school in which the school girls, the men and women teachers and the headmistress performed almost every straight, gay and lesbian sex act I could have imagined.

We finally introduced ourselves. I learned my companion was called Martin: I'm Julia. Almost immediately we were excitedly undressing each other with Martin's hands all over my boobs and bottom and of course up my skirt. Martin slipped off my skirt first giving me plenty of freedom of movement for his exploring hands to enjoy. My blouse soon followed, then my bra fell away. The heavy feel of my breasts swinging as I moved sensuously around Martin brushing my breasts against him was delicious, and watching myself in the wall mittors being stripped by him was quite kinky. Though I like it when my husband undresses me slowly, conscious of time Martin was nude and I was just in my high heels pretty quickly.

As Martin played with me I played with him to tease him wild. He sat on the chair with his legs spread as wide as he could get them for me to kneel between his legs to kiss his balls, lick his penis along its length and to suck and massage its big soft head with my lips and tongue. Martin's penis was up almost vertical, bending back on itself, feeling like an iron bar in my hands with its veins standing out. He was glistening with sweat, and not just from the heat we were generating in the confined booth.

I was standing astride Martin's spread leg as he sat on the stool. My breasts were right in front of his face and I was enjoying him kissing my breasts and licking and flicking my nipples with his tongue. His hard up cock brushed against my bare thigh and his fingers played between my legs. That's when I discovered Martin really knew how a woman likes to be touched.

As I stood there astride him his fingers started on the inside tops of my thighs and my groins before moving to that gorgeously sensitive spot right under me between my arse and my pussy, then finally to my vagina lips. I was already hot and aroused from his hands all over me as he stripped me and my labia were well oiled with my juice. I guess he realised my orgasm was rising from my excited whimpering and squirming. His fingertips moved to circle and criss cross my clitoris and take me through.

I came in a slowly building then suddenly exploding climax swelling from my pussy and filling my whole body. In that sex reflex when a woman's body involuntarily rams her hips toward the man her instincts think is fucking her I rammed my pussy mound into his cupped hand. Somehow I stifled my orgasm shriek so anyone watching porn in the next booth wouldn't know what we were up to. Then as my orgasm faded I flopped against Martin with my naked body pressed against his.

With my pussy throbbing in my afterglow and Martin's massive near vertical erect penis pressing against me there was only one thing I wanted. I had the presense of mind to quickly reach for a condom on the shelf and stretch it over his straining hard penis. I moved to stand astride his hips. The stool was low enough as he leaned back and my high heels got me at just the right height for the head of his penis to be poking my vagina lips. I took his condom shrouded penis in my hand and guided it into my vagina. Resting my hands on his shoulders I lowered myself smoothly onto him. He gave that delicious growl again as his penis slid full length into me so my thighs were against his and my breasts were right in front of his face.

Then I did all the work, bobbing smoothly and rhythmically up and down as I rode Martin's rod squeezing his penis shaft with my pussy muscles, brushing my excited nipples against him while he gripped my bum with both hands. Martin gasped and squirmed under me as I pleasured him with my pussy. I'd never fucked my husband in that position and I was surprised how easily the action came to me.

Martin took much longer to come than in that quickie hand job. My body was so aroused I had another climax, smaller this time, while I was riding him. Martin was rising too and his fingertips dug into my bottom as he pulled me toward him. He buried his face between my breasts as he came. I heard a muffled cry of "Julia!" from between my breasts before he thrust upward under me ramming his cock deep into me. His whole body shuddered against me and he grunted loudly as I felt his penis jerk inside me. I remained on top of him for a while till I felt his penis soften and withdraw from me and I climbed off him.

We didn't bother to get dressed but stayed nude together in the booth kissing and fondling while we watched the movie to its spectacular concluding orgy. It was very erotic and left me feeling quite hot and ready for more with Martin. But time was getting short and Martin just masturbated sitting spread legged on the stool getting himself excited running his spare hand all over my naked body. When he came his semen shot straight up vertically splashing over the seat cushion. I wiped it off his cock and balls and off the cushion with my semen soaked satin panties but even so it added a big new stain to those already on the cushion. Finally we dressed and left the booth.

The proprietor of the sex shop gave us a dirty look. He'd obviously guessed what we'd been up to in the booth. But Martin bought a stack of porn magazines and DVD's, and he bought me some really sexy underwear. That kept the proprietor happy. Then we hurriedly went to board our flight. Sadly we weren't sitting together but all through our flight I was still throbbing between my legs from Martin's fingers and cock. I sat back with my eyes closed re living my adulterous experience. I felt a mixture of emotions. I felt sexual fulfillment, guilt because I'd been unfaithful, but secretly excited at having had a naughty adventure.

Back at London Heathrow, after a brief kiss and a fondle of my bottom we went our separate ways. My husband really liked the sexy bra, panty and suspender set Martin had bought me. In the end I went for the see through black lace set with red embroidery. But I certainly didn't tell my husband how I'd got them!