Camping Trip Day 02

Story Info
Both Submissives are treated to a spanking...
4.8k words
4.55
5.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Submission of Susan

Camping trip day 2

Continued from 'Camping Trip Day 1'

I am up, dressed and out of our tent at about 8 am. The day is glorious and warm. The lake looks divine and I am almost tempted to just strip and go running in but think better of it. Master has already said we can't go anywhere unless we have company.

I have just filled the coffee pot and wondering how to heat it when Sally emerges from her tent and smiling at me comes over and kisses me hard on the lips.

"Morning Sis," she says.

It takes me a little by surprise but I am starting to feel more affection for Sally so kiss her back. Whilst I have always loved my submission to my Master it is nice to share details with another submissive. Since our Masters have become close friends, we seem to be sharing more than just details.

"Sally", I say, "I'm sorry my Master made me have sex with Master Tim."

"Oh don't worry about it Sis," She says. "I knew that eventually the two of us would get shared between Masters and honestly, I can't wait to get boned by your Master. My only kinda worry is what they might have planned for us today!"

This statement takes me a little by surprise but it is now being made obvious to me by my Master that as his property, I am owned by him and do what I am told. If Master wishes me to be shared then I trust him to ensure this is done safely. If truth be known I did sort of enjoy the sex I had with Tim and will probably enjoy it again. I trust Tim almost as much as I trust Master, so I suppose if I can enjoy sex with Tim then I don't see why my Master shouldn't enjoy sex with Sally.

At this point, my Master emerges from our tent. "Morning Girls, so who needs the toilet?" he says.

We both say we do but it is a bit of a surprise when he nods and tells us to follow him. We both fall into line following Master as he takes us both into the undergrowth.

"OK girls, pee away"

Wow, he wants us to pee in front of him and each other. "Here Master, in front of you?" I ask not believing he has just told us to pee in front of him.

"Yep, right here. I don't want either of you out of my sight here in the woods. You never know what else might be out here. Anyway, Susan, you've done it before as a puppy!"

I instantly feel myself turning a bright red. Sally now knows I have been a puppy girl and she is also about to see me pee!

Realising it's a futile task arguing with Master I shuck down my shorts and panties, bop down and begin peeing still full of embarrassment. I hate to think what's gonna happen if I need number 2's. Sally looks at me and following my lead, drops her shorts and panties and is also bopping down and pee'ing. I notice that Master is also relieving himself. With all this pee in this neck of the woods, some poor critter is gonna get one hell of a shock when they waddle this way.

We are quickly done, dressed, and following Master back to the campsite. Arriving back we see Tim up and stoking the fire with the coffee pot bubbling away and that beautiful aroma of coffee in the air. Sally and I start preparing things for breakfast while Tim and my Master sit on a log together chatting away.

"Susan, Sally, come over here please," I hear my Master call.

I glance at Sally, put down what I am doing and go stand in front of Master with Sally beside me in front of Tim.

Tim looks up at both of us "Present please ladies."

Of course, we both know what this command means. So even though we are outside in the middle of nowhere I proceed to remove my top and pull down my shorts and thong before moving my legs two feet apart, staring forward and grasping my two labia rings, spreading myself open conscious that both Tim and Master are now looking at my intimate parts. I am unable now to look at Sally but I assume she has done the same.

"See what I mean," Tim says, "Sally's clit hood ring looks spectacular, doesn't it? You can even see the little diamond when her lips are closed."

"Close your pussy Sally," Tim goes on to say. "There, see what I mean, you still see the twinkle between her legs."

I am of course listening to the conversation still spread wide open knowing dam well I cannot close until told to do so. I must say that ever since I took Sally for her piercings, I have always been jealous of her clit hood ring. Something I am hoping to convince my Master that I should also have.

"Ok girls, turn around," Master instructs.

I swivel around getting a quick glimpse of Sally doing the same before I reach behind spreading my cheeks as far open as I can get them. I have been disciplined in the past for not doing this correctly so am taking no chances today.

"Do you mind Jon?" I hear Tim say.

"No, go ahead. Be my guest." Master replies.

I then feel a wet finger circling my sphincter before it pushes inside me. It feels kinda good and I can't help myself but push back hoping to get it in further.

"Jeez, she wants that doesn't she?" Tims says. " I think tonight after their spanking I wouldn't mind putting a cock in there Jon".

What! Tim is talking about fucking my arse. Please please Master don't agree to that. I frequently have Masters Cock in my butt hole but I have no idea if I can take Tims.

Tim's finger is then withdrawn and from the conversation, it is obvious that they are now talking about Sally's butt hole and it would seem Master's finger is probably inside her as they talk about how tight she is.

"Tell you what Tim, as we have agreed to share on this camping trip how about we do a swap tonight? You spank and fuck Susan's butt and I will do the same with Sally?" Master says.

"Agreed" is the reply.

" Ok girls, all done, but you can stay naked", Tim says.

This is starting to get a little hard for me to take. I now know that tonight I will be spanked by Tim followed by him arse fucking me with Sally receiving the same from my Master. Now they want us to both parade around naked out here in the wilderness where anyone could stumble upon us. I have never been naked out in a public space before and while I am not worried about our Master's seeing us I am desperately worried about anyone else seeing us.

Turning to Master I whine "Please Master let us get dressed. Anyone could see us out here".

"I think Tims is right," Master says. "You can stay naked."

"Please Master," I try again. "Sally can be naked if Master Tim wants but please let me put something on."

Looking at Master I realized I might just have pushed my luck a little too far especially suggesting it would be all OK for Sally but not for me.

"You absolutely right Susan. You should not be completely naked out here." Master says.

"Really! Oh, thank you, Master, " I beam. Hell, I might just have got my way for once.

"There's some rope in our tent go get it please."

Well, that's a bit odd. What does Master want with a rope? Not wishing to push my luck any further, I disappear into the tent emerging with some rope. It's reasonably stout rope and about 1/4 inch in diameter. Returning to Master I hand it to him.

"Thank you, Susan," he says as he stands up.

He then proceeds to take the rope and tells me to lift my arms he winds the rope around my waist before taking the two ends up between my breasts and across each shoulder before dropping both ends down my back. Then bending down and reaching through my legs, he grasps the rope ends and pulls them up between my butt crack splitting my pussy lips open before he ties them to the waist rope then securing the excess to my sides. I now have two pieces of rope between my butt cheeks and passing tightly up the centre of my Vulva.

"But Master," I begin to say before realizing that saying more would put me in a very precarious position.

"Well you wanted to be wearing something and now you are Susan. And you will be staying like that for the rest of the day," he says.

Oh, Noooo. This rope is seriously uncomfortable. Not only is it biting into my ass and vulva but it is forcing my labia open which is not only uncomfortable but embarrassing. I note that Sally is telling Master she is quite happy to be naked. I bet she is when the alternative is to be trussed up like a chicken.

Are you more comfortable now Susan?" Master asks.

"Well not really Master," I reply

"Ahh yes," Master says. " I see the problem. Come here."

I move over towards Master hoping that this is a sign that he was just kidding and is about to remove these ropes. I feel him grasp the two rings of my Labia's before pulling on them stretching my lips further out before then releasing them. I feel them close around the rope which now must have disappeared under my labia folds. The other issue that has now developed is that the ropes are laying directly on top of my clitoris and every time I move they create a slight sawing effect on my clit which is slowly driving me crazy.

"That's better isn't it Susan?"

What can I say? I am not going to piss him off any more this morning." Thank you, Master. That is much more comfortable now." I overhear a small giggle being suppressed by Sally.

For the rest of the morning, we both remain naked however I have to contend with my "clothes". Sally seems to take delight in teasing me, by pulling on the ropes whenever she gets a chance which of course forces the rope to bite into my lower regions rubbing more aggressively on my clit which must now be standing to attention. The Masters seem oblivious to my torment. We all go for a swim in the lake and both Masters fool with Sally and at one point I hear her ask for permission to cum. I am a little jealous as obviously with the rope being where it is, both my neither holes are blocked.

We are all back at the campsite with Sally and myself preparing lunch when out of the blue a young lady with a backpack pops out from the only trail into our camp. She is looking hot and sweaty but manages to apologize for interrupting us. She explains she is a little lost.

Master told her it was not a problem and that we were just about to have lunch and would she like to join us. She introduces herself as Jane before she slips off her large rucksack and plonks herself down on the ground. It is at this point she realizes that two of the people sitting there are completely naked.

Master who has forgotten the fact that Sally and I are naked and from the expression on Jane's face suddenly realizes.

"Oh sorry Jane. I neglected to introduce you to everybody. This is Master Tim and his submissive Sally. And this is my submissive Susan. If Sally and Susan being naked makes you uncomfortable then Sally can put some clothes on. Unfortunately, Susan is as dressed as she is allowed to be."

Jane says that she would feel a little more comfortable if Sally could put on some clothes and why can't Susan put on clothes?

Tim instructs Sally to go get dressed while my Master kindly explains why I am already 'dressed'.

"Well Jane, we are both D/S couples and I am Susan's Dom. She wasn't happy this morning with being naked so I have dressed her.

Jane looks up at me and laughs. "Oh, I get it now. Sorry. I have no problem with Susan's clothes in fact she looks kinda cute. I have always been interested in the D/S lifestyle though frankly would approach it as a Mistress rather than a submissive."

"Oh really," Master says. "Well if you're that interested, feel free to ask any questions you may have while we eat lunch."

Oh well, this is turning into a wonderful day. I am now the only person naked with an uncomfortable rope between my legs while they all get into a conversation about D/S and I have also noticed that Sally, now fully dressed is trying hard to keep a very low profile. To make matters worse, I seem to be the one doing most of the fetching and carrying so my poor clit is constantly being massaged by the ropes, not to mention the fact that I am effectively totally naked in the company of a stranger.

Eventually Master beckons me to come stand between him and Jane. I move as requested standing between the two of them with my pussy still very obviously split open by the ropes.

Jane is getting into this D/S discussion and reaching up to touch my pussy lips she asks why there is a rope between my legs. Master instructs me to reply to this question.

"It is there Mistress Jane to teach me a lesson that I should not be so forward when talking to my Master. Master has seen fit to kindly dress me." I blurt out. Jane smiles at this and gripping the front rope gives it a gentle tug causing me to make an involuntary moan.

Laughing she turns to my Master," Wow you certainly seem to be teaching your sub a valuable lesson".

My Master shrugs. "Occasionally Susan needs some correction which she is getting now. Arnt you Susan?"

"Yes Master," is my only reply.

The conversation then continues for a good hour with Jane asking more and more questions from both Masters. She is saying how glad she is that she stumbled upon us and where would they recommend she get further information on D/S?

Then looking directly at me she asks Master "How long is she going to be trussed up like that?"

"Well, she's going to stay like that till this evening," he says.

Jane slowly stands up getting her rucksack. "Poor thing," she says looking at me standing there with my hands behind my back.

"Well Jane, I tell you what. Since you have some sympathy for Susan, if she asks you nicely, I will allow you to remove the bindings," Master says.

I look down at Master and then across at Jane. This is my chance to get out of these dam ropes and give my clit some peace. The constant rubbing every time I even move a little is driving me crazy.

" Err, Jane, would you mind removing these ropes please," I ask her.

Before I know what the hell has happened I receive a stinging blow across my buttocks from Master. "Not like that Susan. Ask her properly or we will be demonstrating how to spank a submissive."

Shit. That hurt and Master clearly wants to demonstrate his dominance over me in front of Jane. I am going to have to seriously consider what I say here.

"Mistress Jane. This submissive humbly requests that if you should wish, would you please undress this unruly submissive," I stammer out. I sure hope this is sufficient to placate my Master.

I watch as Jane looks at my Master who nods his head. She moves to me and turns me to face her directly and with a smile on her face begins untying the bindings at each side of my waist. I am not sure but get the feeling she is enjoying tugging on the rope coming up from between my legs which is making me moan uncontrollably. Eventually, the two rope ends fall and she instructs me to turn around. I do so and feel her reach between my legs and feel the ropes being pulled away from my vulva and out from my bottom crack. The torture is over at last!

Smacking my bottom playfully she hands the rope to my Master and then with a wave of her hand, she bids us farewell and disappears back up the trail she appeared from.

Master looks up at me. "Still feel underdressed Susan?" he enquires.

Standing beside him and in front of Tim and Sally I have no problem saying, "Oh no Master. I have no problem with being naked if that is what my Master wishes."

Tim then instructs his submissive to also get naked and Sally moves quickly to obey not wishing to experience the same fate as her sister did. As evening is drawing in we are both then instructed to start preparing an evening meal while our Masters sit by the fire drinking beer. We are of course both conscious of what is on the agenda for this evening. A spanking followed by an arse fucking from Master. I am not looking forward to being spanked by Tim but am quite looking forward to seeing how different his cock feels to my Master when it is buried deep within my butt hole.

It is not that long before the evening has drawn in, the meal is over and we are sitting on logs around a roaring fire. The weather is still very warm so both Sally and I are comfortable although I know that situation is about to change.

Sure enough, I hear Master look at Tim and ask if it was about time their subs got their maintenance spanking. For those that don't know, my Master adamantly believes that regardless of any infractions, a submissive should be routinely spanked as it both keeps her grounded and reminds her of her position. Tim agrees and looking at me, pats his lap. I sigh, stand up and move across to him carefully draping myself across his lap. With Master sitting next to Tim I see Sally doing the same before I am treated to a view directly up and between her legs.

Master then tells Tim that he hopes he doesn't mind but Susan is spanked plugged before he then tosses across both plug and lube that Tim catches. I can only give my Master a hard frown as I know what's coming. Sure enough, Tim tells me to spread and reaching behind me I grasp and spread open my cheeks knowing I am giving Tim a wonderful view of both my sphincter and pussy. I soon feel the coldness of the lube before Tim's finger circles my puckered hole and then starts to probe into me.

"Boy Susan, I am sure going to enjoy getting my cock in this tight little hole," he says as he continues to massage lube into me. I am getting a lot more massaging than is needed to lube me up! That said I soon feel the coldness of the plug as it is introduced to my sphincter before being pushed into place. It slips in and past my widest dilation quickly, probably due to the overuse of the lube.

"How hard do you want me to spank her Jon?" I hear Tim ask.

"As hard as you want Tim," my Master kindly replies. "She's all yours for the rest of the night."

Tim bends down and whispers in my ear, " I think I'm going to thoroughly enjoy tonight Susan."

I release my cheeks and wiggle and squirm in Tim's lap conscious of the fact that he is getting a close-up view of my now nicely plugged bottom. I feel him pat my bottom a few times before his first actual spank connects. "Owwwww," I yell as I feel the sting and try to move out of the way. Unfortunately, one of Tim's legs is curled over mine firmly locking me in place. I try to bring my hands up but he catches both pushing them into my back with his spare hand. I am now forced to endure his spanks for as long as he wants to continue.

The spanking seems to go on and on. He is smacking me with some strength and I am forced to let out a howl after each smack. I just can't get away from his hand no matter how much I wriggle and twist. In front of me, I can see Sally getting a similar treatment from Master and her legs are flaying about widely. It might be a lovely sight if it wasn't for the fact that I was experiencing a similar fate.

Eventually, I see Master stop smacking Sally and lay his hands on her bottom. Tim has not yet finished and I get a couple more hard smacks which hurt like hell before he is resting his hands on my bottom. I have tears in my eyes from the spanking and can see Sally has also had a serious spanking from the deep red colour of her globes.

Master looks over at me and says "What do you say, Susan?"

Jeez Master is seriously torturing me here. "Master Tim, this submissive thanks you for her maintenance spanking and respectfully asks that if you wish, you should continue." Gosh, how I hate saying that even with Master.

Unfortunately, Tim takes my statement literally and with a "Don't mind if I do," delivers another five hard smacks across my arse. I can't stop myself shouting out after each smack and I can see Master laughing knowing that I would not have expected things to continue even though I have asked for them.

Fortunately, Tim does finally stop and they begin having a conversation but without allowing either of us up. I feel Tim's hand stroking my bottom whilst occasionally playing with my plug. At least the stroking is in part soothing the stinging pain which feels like it's coming from my entire neither region. At one point he even spreads me open and dipping two fingers into me telling my Master how wet I am. My Master then kindly informs Tim that his sub does get very horny during a spanking. As far as my Master is concerned I truly do belong to Tim for this evening.

12