Camping Trip Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chit-chat between Masters seems to go on and on with me having to endure Tim playing with almost every part of my intimate area. He has fingers inside me frequently, along with playing with my clit all of which are seriously pushing me towards a climax. At one point he decides the plug has to come out so he can play with my other hole. With fingers then probing both holes I cannot bear it any longer and scream out desperately for permission to cum.

Tim asks my Master if he should let me cum and the reply from my Master is "Up to you."

I am then again spread open and while being fingered hard, am given permission. Of course, I climax powerfully having had to wait for permission. I feel my cum shoot from my spread-open lips and know it is now all over my thighs and Tim's hands.

Tim, clearly enjoying watching me cum then suggests to my Master that perhaps it's time both sub's arseholes get sorted out. Master agree's and I am allowed to stand up before Master Tim knowing that shortly his cock was going to be deep in my butt.

Master then instructs me to adopt the 'Humble' position in front of Tim and for Sally to do the same once Susan has shown her. Of course, through Masters training, I know exactly what is expected of me.

I drop to the floor on my hands and knees before leaning forward dropping my face to the floor resting on my hands whilst pushing my bottom fully up and spreading my legs open knowing that I am now fully exposed and vulnerable with both vulva and sphincter available for use. I can no longer see Sally but assume that after watching me she has now taken up a similar position to myself in front of my Master.

I feel Tim approach from behind me and feel his hands begin to stroke and explore my hips and buttocks. He runs the fingers of his right hand up and down my thigh, while his left hand caresses and rubs my arse cheeks. His index finger then pushes into my pussy, picking up the sticky juices which have previously coated my pussy lips. Tim then removes his finger from me and dragging it slowly up my arse crack he finds my puckered hole and presses the finger against it, wiping my juices around it, pushing his index finger hard against my tight entrance. He repeats this several times transferring my pussy juices to my arsehole, lubricating it with his finger pushing further in each time. I cannot help but push up against his finger desperate now to have his cock fill me up.

After a few minutes of this, he has two fingers eased inside me, probing and pressing, and the feeling of them bending and flexing within my back passage is extraordinary. I knew what he was going to do next, and braced myself. Grabbing hold of me he pushes my back downwards and my hips up, settling me into position, and I felt his cock press against my tight arsehole. I then feel Tim pushing and pushing, his tip slowly finding its way through my puckered hole until finally, with a sudden rush, his entire cock slides deep into my arse. I let out an involuntary whimper while Tim started to thrust in and out, taking it very slowly.

The sensation is profound, a feeling of being completely full. As he slid in and out, my juices lubricate his cock so that the movement isn't too harsh, and waves of nervous excitement pulse through me. My heart is pounding, butterflies flitting through my stomach. As Tim's cock probes and investigates my arse, a feeling wells up in my innards: it is the most amazing sensation, a cross between sexual stimulation and a constipated desire to evacuate my bowels; it spread throughout my lower body, my upper thighs alive and tingling, my pussy throbbing.

Tim continued to slam into me: by now my arse was so juiced up he can slide in and out with no discomfort whatever, and he is picking up speed and strength, his cock thrusting into me with wild abandon. I feel dizzy with excitement, the sensations overwhelming me, and now desperate to cum pleading with Master Tim to allow me release. I am given permission and I trembled and shake. My buttocks began clenching and unclenching involuntarily, as I felt a surge of juices explode from my pussy. The rhythmic motion of my arse is enough to send Tim over the edge too. Gripping me by the hips, he emitted a deep moan and slammed his cock into me a few last, hard times; with a shudder, he cums hard and fast up my arse, and I can feel his spunk rushing into me.

I then feel him slowly withdraw from me and I drop to the floor exhausted. I look across to my side and see my Master still pounding into Sally, watching his cock fully disappear inside her. There is a small scream and Master lifts his head before thrusting deep back into Sally. Clearly, they have both reached their climaxes.

It takes us all some minutes to recover from the wonderful anal sex. Normally at home, I am given an enema by Master before anal sex and would then would be required to clean Master off with my mouth but the enema has not been possible here so thankfully I am not required to clean anyone.

It is not much longer before Master decides that it is time to retire and with Tim's agreement, we all retire to our respective tents. Today had not gone anywhere near how I expected it to go and while I had had some very uncomfortable moments there had also been a rather wonderful ending to the day. Being arse fucked by Tim was certainly different to that from my Master but if required, I would certainly look forward to it more than I originally did today!

Continues in 'Camping Trip Last Day'

12