Camping Trip - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that I could walk away if I called his bluff, but he might also do what he said. If it was only me here, I would tell him to go fuck himself.

Still, even if I could handle the attendant, the kids, and Don here. I didn't want to face them after they found out I had been masturbating in front of the men's room.

Seeing my shoulders slump must have clued him to what I was thinking. He grabbed my shoulders and forced me to my knees. Then, holding the back of my head, he put his cock against my closed lips.

I felt the pre-cum leaking from his cock leave a trail of slime across my lips as he rubbed it back and forth. He was waiting until I opened my lips and let him into my mouth.

It seemed that everything around me had stopped, waiting for my decision. Finally, not finding a better one, I opened my lips and let Al inside.

I tried to relax and blow him without thinking that I was giving head to a stranger in front of the men's room. It felt wrong, and I was pissed that I had let myself get into this situation. But at the same time, the taboo nature of what I was doing turned me on.

I felt Al wrap his hands in my hair. He then used my hair as a handle to drive his dick in and out of my mouth as he fucked it.

When Al's cock hit the back of my throat, I started gagging. I pushed hard on his thighs to get him to back off. At first, I thought he would stop as he pulled my head back, letting me breathe.

No sooner than I had caught my breath, he rammed forward. Driving his dick deep into my throat until my nose hit his pelvis. He held me there as I gagged, watching my face as he used me. Finally, he pulled back out, allowing me to gasp for air before pushing all the way back in.

He settled into this pattern for several minutes before I felt him getting larger. Then, still looking into my eyes, "I am going to cum in your mouth, slut. You had better not lose a drop. Understand?"

I tried to nod, but it's hard to do with a cock down your throat, so I gave him a thumbs up. A few more strokes and he pulled out until the head was in my mouth before exploding, sending ropes of cum into my waiting mouth.

When he finished cumming he pulled out of my mouth and stood there watching me swallow his cum.

"That will make a nice video to put on the website, Al," I heard from behind me.

Glancing back, I saw Bob with his phone pointed at me. I turned a deep shade of red before standing up and opening my mouth to go off on him.

Before I could get a word out, I felt my top lifted over my head, exposing my large breasts to the world. I started to turn and yell at Al when I felt my shorts pulled down as well. I stepped away or tried to but got tripped up by my shorts around my ankles.

Al caught me as I fell by my breasts, squeezing them hard as he picked me up and out of my flip-flops and shorts.

He half carried, half pulled me, into the men's room, letting the door close behind me. I was furious, pounding on Al's shoulders and arms.

"Let me go, asshole, or I will scream!" I yelled as he pushed me into the large dark man. He caught me, holding me up so I didn't fall, before putting me down on my feet in front of him. I was surprised by how gentle he was with me, considering the other drama.

"Go ahead and scream, slut. We will wait until the attendant or the security guard comes and show them the video of you giving me a blowjob in front of the men's room.

Then, you can stand there accusing us of, well, whatever you have in mind while the video plays. Nowhere in there do you say no, or stop. So how do you think it will look to everyone? To your family?" Al said as he high-fived the black man.

I realized that I had screwed up. I could have walked away from this nightmare if I had called Al's bluff. The worst-case would be us having to leave, with my family knowing I was a pervert.

"Now, if you play nice, you can go back to your campsite, and no one here will ever know what happened here. So what's it going to be, blondie?"

I looked at each of them. The blonde woman looked hopeful. Maybe she was in the same spot I found myself in. The older woman looked at me like fresh meat as she continued to fuck the blonde woman. The men all had hard cocks bobbing before them, letting me know what they thought.

I bowed my head, regretting that I had ever agreed to come on this trip, "It doesn't look like I have many choices, do I?" I looked up.

I Glared at Al, "Let's get this over with, asshole," I told him, as I crossed my arms across my bare breasts.

"I want the first crack at the new slut," the older woman said, pulling the dildo out of the blonde woman. She dropped down on her arms with her ass in the air, catching her breath.

"Sure, Tammy, she is all yours," Bob said, holding his phone up to record my degradation.

"No fucking videos, asshole, otherwise I will start screaming. We will see where things go when the police get here," I told Bob, giving him the same glare I had, Al.

"Fine slut, no videos," he said, setting his phone down on the counter by the sinks.

"On your knees, slut," Tammy told me, waving the dildo back and forth obscenely as she moved her hips.

I sank to my knees on the cold cement floor, looking up at my new tormentor.

It didn't take Tammy long to push the dildo against my lips. "Clean up the mess Cindy left on my cock slut."

I opened my mouth and let the plastic dick slide inside. I could taste the other woman on the fake cock. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would.

So here I was, kneeling on a men's room floor, cleaning the juices from another woman's pussy off a fake cock, wishing I had told my idiot husband I was staying home.

Tammy wasn't satisfied with me licking the cock. Instead, she grabbed my hair and started pushing the dildo harder into my mouth. Soon the fake cock was hitting the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

Tammy got an evil grin on her face and shoved her hips into my face, forcing her cock down my throat until my face touched the base of the strapon.

I tried pushing back, but her hold on my hair made it very painful, so all I could do was kneel there and let her fuck my face.

I could see the black man get behind Cindy from the corner of my eye. He pushed his cock into her cunt, causing her to grunt as he started fucking her hard.

I don't know how long they fucked both of us, but at some point, the black man grunted.

"Here is some baby batter for you slut," he told her as he came inside her.

Tammy seemed satisfied that I could now take a large cock down my throat and pushed me backward onto my ass as she walked away. Then, she removed the fake cock and sat it on the counter.

Glancing at Tammy, I could see she was crying, and I felt a pang of sorry. I didn't know anything about her, but she was distraught that the man was cumming inside of her.

The black man kept his cock inside Cindy for several minutes before pulling out. I could see his cum dripping out of her, making a small puddle on the floor.

At some point, while Tammy was fucking my face, Al had stripped and was walking around taking pictures with his phone while he stroked his cock.

"I said no fucking video, Al!" I told the asshole as I started to stand up.

"You said no video, bitch, so I am not taking any. I am taking pictures, a completely different thing," he said with a smirk.

Before I could argue, I heard Tammy's voice.

"Get your slut ass over here and lay on the floor," Tammy told me as I stood glaring at Al. She was pointing to a towel on the floor.

While I wasn't looking for this, I had to admit that it turned me on. I moved over to where Tammy wanted me and lay down on my back on the floor with one last glare at Al.

Shit, even with the towel, the floor was still cold, I thought.

"Good, slut. Now let's see if you lick a cunt as well as you do a cock," Tammy told me as she squatted down over my face.

While I was adventurous before meeting my husband, I had never tasted another woman before the dildo was forced into my mouth. Thinking about it, if I had to choose a woman to sit on my face, Tammy would have been the last woman on earth I would have wanted to do that.

Up close, I could see traces of the cum from when the black man had fucked her earlier dripping out of her hairy cunt. I could also smell a faint odor of urine that was almost masked by the musty scent of her pussy.

I tried to turn my head to the side, but she grabbed my nipples and savagely twisted them.

"None of that, slut. Get your fucking tongue inside and lick up the nice present Tim gave me."

I tried to ignore the pain in my nipples. Still, after a few excruciating minutes, I opened my mouth to yell, I told myself. Instead, I pushed my tongue into the gaping pussy hovering over my face.

Tammy let go of my nipples since I was doing what she wanted. Then, with her sitting on my face, I felt someone opening my legs and pulling them up in the air, exposing my pussy and asshole to the others in the room.

I felt my ankles being trapped under Tammy's armpits, holding me in the perfect position for someone to fuck me.

I tried getting loose but only managed to wiggle my ass. Someone took that as an invitation to fuck my pussy because I felt the head of a cock push into me. It slid in without any pain, letting me know how wet I must be.

I could hear muffled comments from Al. "The fucking slut is soaked. I slid right into her hot cunt."

"Fuck, she feels good," he said as his pelvis met my ass, burying his cock deep inside me.

"Fuck," I moaned into Tammy's nasty pussy as I drove my tongue as deep inside her as I could, trying to get as much of Tim's cum as I could out of her.

Tammy laughed, "The slut likes the way you are fucking her. She must have her entire tongue inside me right now."

I kept licking and sucking as I approached a massive orgasm. Then it hit, causing me to tighten up and scream into the pussy covering my mouth. This set off Tammy, who squirted rivers of her juice into my mouth.

I felt Al's cock expand as he started cumming deep inside me. This triggered another orgasm from me. I could feel our combined juices leaking out, covering my ass and the top of my legs.

"Fuck, she is a fine piece of ass," I heard Bob say as I felt Al pull his soft cock out.

"My turn, slut," I heard Bob say. Then, a second later, I felt another cock slide into my soaked pussy as someone else started fucking me hard.

This cock wasn't as long, but it was wider. I could feel myself stretch to accommodate the new cock, and after a few short strokes, Bob started slamming into me hard.

I felt Tammy shift a little, putting her clit closer to my tongue. "That's a good slut, oh fuck yeah, right there."

Bob didn't last as long as Al had. I soon felt his cock expand, stretching my poor pussy more as he exploded inside me. Finally, I felt Bob pull his soft cock out, and another took its place.

Even with the tip of his cock in, I could tell that this cock was huge, much bigger than the other two idiots that had fucked me so far. I was worried that the new cock might be too big and wondered who it might be. I was also afraid that it might be someone I had not seen before.

Tammy's ass pretty much hides the person from me. So I was sort of relieved when Tammy lifted enough off my face that I could see Tim smiling at me from between my legs.

Tim was gentle, though, allowing me to get used to his cock as he pushed slowly into me. He would push in an inch or so and stop. Each time he did, I wondered if he was entirely in or not. It took several minutes before I felt him bottom out.

Tim stopped pushing and slowly pulled his cock out until only the tip was inside. Then, he paused before sliding back in until he hit my cervix again. He stopped for a second, then pulled back out and continued the slow fucking until I got used to his cock.

Each time his massive cock would hit my cervix, I would have a small orgasm.

"The slut is loving your cock, Tim," Tammy said, laughing. "She is moaning into my cunt and keeps cumming."

I didn't care anymore. I was having the best fuck of my life, laying on a dirty cement floor in a men's room of a public campground surrounded by people I barely knew and didn't like.

Now that my pussy was accustomed to his cock, Tim picked up the pace, slamming his body into mine. It felt like I was getting punched in the cervix at this point every time his wonderful cock bottomed out, and I loved it. Yet, I was also aware that I had not felt his body touch mine, other than his cock.

Oh my God, I thought, He still has more cock to give me.

He fucked me for what seemed like hours before I felt him start to expand, stretching me even more. Then, finally, Tim slammed forward, pushing his cock hard against my cervix with the final thrust, and started shooting cum deep inside.

This triggered the best orgasm in my life. I screamed into Tammy's cunt which triggered her, and she started squirting her juices all over my face and chest.

I felt Tim pull his cock out of my stretched-out pussy, smacking my ass.

At that point, Tammy let my legs go and rolled off me to lay on the floor as she recovered. I looked at Tim's magnificent cock as he turned to Cindy, who took it into her mouth and cleaned off both of our juices.

When Tim's cock was cleaned, Al walked back into the main room.

"Cindy, get your fucking ass over here," he told her, pointing at me.

I glared at the asshole, wondering what was left before this nightmare was over.

Cindy walked over to stand over me, looking from Al to me, confused at what he wanted.

"Put your stupid cunt on her face, slut. Let's see some sixty-nine action."

Cindy frowned at what he said, but that didn't stop her from squatting down, placing her smooth pussy above my face. I felt her hair on my thighs as she positioned herself over me.

She grabbed my legs, spread my thighs, and exposed my cum soaked Pussy. A few seconds later, I felt her licking up the mess the men had left.

Not waiting for Al to make a comment, I pushed my tongue into Cindy, tasting her and the men that had used her.

Cindy tasted much better than Tammy, I thought.

I ran my tongue over her swollen outer lips. Then, liking the taste, I lick up the mixture of her and the others directly from her pussy. As I licked her, Cindy pushed more of the cum inside her into my mouth.

Damn, she's good, I thought as Cindy's ministrations pushed me quickly towards another orgasm. Finally, I came, adding more juice to the mess covering my pussy and ass. Cindy kept licking, digging for the cum deposited inside me.

I grabbed Cindy's ass and pulled her tighter to my face, wanting to get her off as well. I was licking from her clit, through her lips, and up to her asshole, before reversing the path. Feeling a little wicked, the next time I licked her asshole, I pushed my tongue inside. This pushed Cindy over the edge. She came hard, squirting cum into my mouth.

Cindy couldn't take the constant stimulation any longer, and she rolled off my body, breathing heavily as she lay next to me.

Al let us rest for a few minutes. "Ok, get your slut asses up and kneel, facing each other. He handed his phone to Bob before stepping between us, his ass facing me and his hard cock waving in Cindy's face.

"Let's play a little game. One of you sluts will suck my cock, and the other will lick my asshole while jacking me off. Bob will set a timer for five minutes. When that goes off, I will swap who is sucking and licking. We do this until I cum in someone's mouth."

"Lick my asshole, slut," he told me, looking over his shoulder at me kneeling behind him.

I glared at him until he turned his smug face towards Cindy, grabbing her head and forcing her to start sucking his cock.

I will get even dumbass, I thought as I started licking his asshole and crack. Finally, I reached around his body and started to quickly jack him off into Cindy's mouth.

We worked out a pattern, so I wasn't hitting her face, and she was providing the lubrication for me to stroke Al.

I heard the timer go off. Al pushed Cindy off his cock, and me away from his ass to turn around. Now the asshole was facing me, slapping my face with his dick to get me to open my mouth.

"Go," Bob said as he reset the timer.

Al grabbed my hair and shoved his cock down my throat, not caring if I was ready or not. Cindy must have been licking his asshole as we synchronized our actions because I felt Al's cock jerk.

I wanted to be done with him, so I started licking his cock head as he moved my head off his cock. Between my sucking and Cindy's licking and jerking him off, he came before the timer expired.

This time his cum wasn't anywhere near as much as the first time.

Running out of juice, Asshole? I thought this was almost over, I hoped.

Al pulled his wilted cock out of my mouth and wiped it in my hair to get the saliva and cum mixture off it, knowing that it would piss me off.

I had already planned to make his life hell. This just helped fan that fire.

Al took the phone and set the timer as Bob got into position. I had his cock this time, leaving his asshole to Cindy.

"Ok, go," Al said.

Bob grabbed my hair and pulled my head hard, down on his dick. He held me there for a few seconds, his cock buried in my throat before he slowly pulled back. He was setting a much slower pace than Al had done, so he easily made it past the first timer going off.

"Time," Al called.

Bob let go of my hair and turned around, putting his hairy ass in my face. I grimaced at the thought of putting my face in there. But like everything else that had happened since I looked through the door, I didn't feel like I had a choice.

While I was trying to get up the nerve to lick his asshole, Bob got tired of waiting. He put his hand on the back of my head and shoved my face into his ass crevice.

Get this over, I thought as I started licking his asshole. Finally, I reached under his hanging balls and grabbed his cock, jacking him off into Cindy's mouth as she sucked him.

"Oh fuck, this feels amazing," Bob said as we serviced him.

Like last time, Bob failed to make it past the second timer and came into Cindy's mouth.

Bob pulled his limp cock out of Cindy's mouth and staggered to stand with Tammy and Al.

This left Tim. He walked over and stood between us, facing me. His massive cock, semi-hard, dangling in front of my face. I reached up to put his dick in my mouth, but he stopped me by putting his hands under my chin.

Cupping my face and tilting my head until our eyes meet, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Carol," I told him, wondering why he cared.

"That's a nice name," he told me with a wink.

For some reason, I liked Tim. He seemed much nicer than the other two assholes. They seemed to think of me like a piece of ass to fuck as they saw fit. Tim had taken the time to make sure I could take his cock when he had fucked me.

"Let's get started. We don't have all night," Al said, setting the timer.

Tim winked at me and brought the head of his cock to my mouth. Still looking him in the eyes, I licked the head before letting it slide slowly into my mouth. For some reason, I wanted him to enjoy this. Almost immediately, he was stiff from my licking and sucking and Cindy jacking his cock off while licking his asshole.

Reaching around, I grabbed his ass, pulling his cheeks open as I forced inch after inch of his hard cock into my mouth and down my throat. Again, I went slow, keeping eye contact until my lips met his pelvis.

I stayed there for a second before sliding back until only the tip was in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby. Yeah, just like that," Tim said as he stroked my hair as I slowly faced fucked myself.