Camping Trip - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The timer went off, "Switch, sluts," Al said

I ignored everyone as I gave Tim the best blow job I had ever given.

"I said, switch, you fucking stupid sluts," I could hear Al ranting.

Go fuck yourself, I thought as I swirled my tongue around Tim's cock head, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum.

Al came over and grabbed my shoulder to pull me off Tim's cock, but Tim had other ideas.

"Go stand over there, fucker. Carol wants to stay where she is, so I'm going to let her," pushing Al away, he said.

Al started to say something else when Tim took his hands out of my hair. "Are we going to have a problem, Al?"

Al realized that if things came to blows, he might not win.

"No, Tim, I'm trying to keep the sluts playing by the rules," Al said, backing down.

"Since you made the rules, it doesn't mean a thing to me. If Carol wants to switch, she will let me know. Now go stand over there before I get any more pissed with you interrupting the lady."

Tim looked down at me and winked.

I like him, I thought as I pulled my face down his shaft to his pelvis again.

Cindy didn't say anything. Instead, she kept licking Tim's ass.

Tim lasted a lot longer than the other two assholes. I don't know how long, but my lips and throat were very sore before I felt his cock expand.

I want to taste his cum, I thought.

I backed all the way off until his cock was in front of my lips.

I made eye contact with him as Cindy and I jacked his cock off until he squirted cum into my mouth.

I swallowed and managed to catch most of his cum in my mouth as it exploded from his cock. He kept stroking my hair and face as I put his softening cock in my mouth to suck the last little bit of cum out.

I kissed the tip of his cock as he stepped away from Cindy and me. Then, he turned and walked over to where the others were standing.

"I don't think we can keep this restroom out of order any longer. The park attendant is on her way over to see what the issue is," Al said.

"Tammy, take the sluts to the other restroom and let them get cleaned up. Then, when they are finished, cut them loose and head back to our site."

"You heard him sluts. Grab your stuff, and let's go. That is unless you want to be here when the Attendant gets here?" she laughed as she grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.

I gave Al a glare and grabbed my clothes before following Tammy and Cindy out the door.

I could hear the men talking when we got to the other side, but not what they said. We each went into a stall and washed the cum, sweat, and pussy juices off ourselves.

When we finished, Tammy tossed the towels that had been on the floor for Cindy and me to use to dry off. I gave Tammy a glare and tried to dry with the cleanest part of the towel. Then, I noticed that Cindy was doing the same with her towel.

I looked around for my clothes, but couldn't find them.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" I demanded. I guess at this point, I had reached my limit.

"You will have to ask Al about that. He took them," Tammy told me with a big grin.

As Tammy turned and walked out the door, I realized that Cindy was in the same position as I was.

I could hear Tammy saying something outside. It sounded like a female voice.

Maybe it's the Attendant, I thought.

A huge part of me wanted nothing more than to march up to the camp attendant and tell her I had been attacked. Damn the video. I didn't know enough about the dynamics between the group that had fucked me and the campsite personnel.

Since I didn't want to go outside until the others had gone, I turned to Cindy.

"What did you do to end up here tonight?"

Cindy looked at the floor as she answered. "I met Al this morning when we got here. He had been flirting with me all day. Finally, somewhere around noon, he talked me into going to the river with him. He had a couple of tubes, so we talked and drank beer while we floated. I thought he was a nice guy."

She glanced up at me, then sat down on the wood bench. "Anyways, he invited me over for dinner at his site. We ended up fooling around before Tammy and Bob showed up."

She was crying now, shaking softly, but she kept going with her story. "Things got out of hand after that. Al told me that if I didn't do what he said, he would tell my parents that I had been drinking and had given him a blowjob."

"He showed me a couple of pictures he had taken while we were fooling around. I didn't realize that he had taken a picture of me with his cock in my mouth."

She started sobbing then. I sat next to Cindy and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"He told me to go get Tim and meet him at the men's room. I didn't know what to do, so I walked over to Tim's site and picked him up. He was nice, at least at first. As we walked to the men's room, he asked me how my day was going. I had no idea they had intended to do what they did. They made me strip, and well, you got there not long after that."

I decided then that I would get Al, Bob, Tammy, and Tim back, not only for what they had done to me but also for this girl. So I rocked her until her tears stopped.

Wiping them off her face, I kissed her and then pulled her close.

"It will be ok, dear," I told her. I don't know if she believed me, but she stopped crying.

I stood up and started looking around. I found a discarded top and a pair of worn-out shorts and handed them to Cindy.

"Here, put these on, so you don't have an issue with your parents if they are up. Tell them that you had fallen in the river, and I fished you out. I am at site 86 if they ask or you need someone to talk to."

"Thanks, Carol," she told me. But then, she thought for a second, "My parents and I are at site 34, in case you wanted to stop by."

She took the clothes and got dressed. At that point, she realized that I didn't have anything to wear. "What about you? You can't go outside like that."

"I can guarantee that no one will try to fuck with me in the mood I am in right now," I told her.

Giving her one last hug, I opened the door slightly.

Seeing no one around, I moved through the shadows away from the women's restroom. I watched Cindy go the other way and hoped she made it back safe.

It took a lot longer to get back to the site than it had to get there in the first place. I dodged dogs and people sitting up talking as I edged closer to the tent. When I got to our site, I hung back in the deeper shadows of the tree line. I didn't want to explain to the kids why I was outside with no clothes on.

Don, I would rip his fucking head off if he even thought to say something to me.

Not seeing any movement at our site, I unzipped the flap to our tent and hurried inside. Once there, I slowly zipped the tent, not wanting to wake the snoring asshole I was married to. I went to my bag and pulled out a top and shorts. Dressed, I climbed inside the sleeping bag and rolled away from Don.

He woke up enough to know I was there and tried to put his arm over me.

"Leave me alone, asshole," I told him, pushing his arm off and moving a little further away.

"Everything ok," he asked, barely awake. Damn him, he sounded concerned, and I knew that he was, but right now, I wanted to go to sleep and forget what had happened tonight.

"Roll over and go back to sleep, Asshole," I told Don.

He mumbled something and turned over, leaving me to my thoughts. Al had no fucking idea what was coming his way. With my revenge plotted, I smiled and drifted off to sleep.