Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and I were being very quiet, at least quite for two people having amazing sex, but I could soon feel an earth-shattering orgasm approaching. I am sure the taboo nature of what we were doing, barely 10 feet away from my husband, contributed to its intensity. I grabbed Brad's right hand from my breasts and literally clamped my mouth around his forearm to stop myself from screaming as the orgasm hit me. Almost at the same time, I could feel Brad starting to jerk up inside me and begin cumming. As his orgasm started, he grabbed me tight around the waist and pushed his face against my upper back to muffle his grunts. Both our orgasms lasted about 20 seconds or so and we both managed to keep mostly quiet. I could see Bob trying hard not to laugh or give any hints to Tom about what was going on.

Finally, when we were both done, I pulled my dress up to cover my tits and slide the straps back over my shoulder. I then slowly got off Brad's, now semi hard cock. When he fully existed me, I couldn't help myself and let out an audible sigh. I guess Tom finally did hear something and turned around to ask me if everything was ok. Brad was still naked from the waist down, sitting on the bench, but I was standing in front of him and blocking Tom's view. I told Tom that I had gotten too close to the heat and almost burnt my hand, but was ok.

I thought Tom might get up to check on me and would see Brad, naked, directly behind me. I guess that would conclusively show one way or the other if Tom knew what was going on and playing dumb. But Bob saved the day.

He yelled "one down, two to go!" Bob, Kevin, Derrick, and even Brad, started laughing, which seemed to distract Tom from my burn. I also could not help myself and laughed out loud. Tom turned around back to Bob to ask what was so funny. Bob told him that the guys were talking earlier today about how someone always got hurt on these trips and they had made a bet on how many times someone would get hurt on this one. Bob had bet the highest number, which was 3. I thought this was a pretty flimsy explanation, but Tom seemed to buy it and did not turn back around to see how I was doing, and Bob, Tom and Derrick returned back to their previous conversation. I think it was about football. I was too busy with Brad to pay much attention. Tom never seemed to wonder why I had also laughed at Bob's comment.

With Tom returning to his conversation, I turned back to Brad. He was still sitting there with a silly grin on his face and a slimy, semi-hard dick dangling between his legs. As you know by now from reading the earlier stories, I love the taste of cum, both a guy's and increasingly my own. So, I squatted down in front of Brad and began to lick him clean of our combined juices. This also made me realize that my own pussy was also full and leaking. So, I stuck the fingers of my right hand inside my pussy and began to pull out as much of Brad's cum as I could on my fingers. I then licked my fingers clean as well, alternating between Brad's cock and my fingers. Within a few minutes, everyone was as clean as they were going to get and Brad was fully hard again. I patted his dick, quietly mouthed "later" and pulled his shorts up.

I then walked up to the BBQ and sidled up next to Kevin, making sure to rub my tits against him and squeeze his cock with by left hand, and asked him how the food was coming along. He was trying hard to maintain his composure and said both the steaks and the fish would be ready in about 5 minutes. By now my actions with Brad, along with the alcohol, were making me feel incredibly wicked, and I was still very horny.

Kevin was fully hard by now from my hand. "Oh, poor baby. Did I do that," I said quietly. "Well, it's only fair that I make you more comfortable. I bet you I can make you cum before the food is ready."

Kevin was quick to catch up to my mood. "I bet you can't."

I said "challenge accepted" and sank to my knees in front of him and lowered his shorts, freeing up his cock. As I slowly caressed it with my hand, I said "what are we betting?"

"Winner gets to be on top later tonight," he said without missing a beat.

"Deal," I said and engulfed his fully hard cock into my mouth. From my experience, the fastest way to get a guy to cum if you are giving him a blowjob is to deepthroat him and use your throat muscles, essentially try to swallow down his cock. I heard that many women can't do this because of their gag reflex, but it never gave me any problems. I guess I could've been a sword swallower in a circus in a different life.

I was determined to win the bet and soon had all of Kevin's cock in my mouth with his balls nestled against my chin. I had both hands on his muscular ass and was both squeezing his ass and pulling him inside my mouth at the same time. I guess he was also determined to win the bet because he was obviously trying to stay calm and not cum too quick. I did not want to resort to sticking a finger up his ass to speed things up because I thought he would be too loud. I still wasn't sure if Tom just liked showing off his wife or got off on his wife fucking other men.

Instead, I decided to try something else. I got Kevin to literally fuck my face. I kept both hands on his ass and pulled him out of my mouth so that only the tip of his cock was between my lips with my tongue swirling over the tip. Then, with no warning, I lunged down and put his entire length down my throat. I then pulled him back out and repeated the process, going faster and faster. Within about 30 seconds, I was pistoning his cock in and out of my mouth in a rapid pace.

Soon, Kevin forgot all about the bet, and the food, and grabbed the side of my head and began to fuck my face himself, with me holding on to his ass for dear life and to make sure he did not pull out too much. In about another minute, he began to cum. And boy did he cum. He kept going in and out of my throat for another 30 seconds and I felt at least 7 or 8 spurts of cum in my mouth. It was all I could do to swallow it all and not make a mess on my dress.

I guess Kevin had made enough noise during his orgasm that Tom had heard something and had turned around. I could hear him asking "Where's Judy." My body was hidden by the BBQ, which Kevin was "tending," so Tom could not see me. Before Kevin could say anything, I yelled out "found it" and popped up with my hands on my ear, pretending to put on my left earing. I told Tom that the back of my earring had dropped on the ground and I was looking for it. Tom did not seem suspicious at all. I was either married to a great actor or the most gullible man in the world. I still did not know which.

I then asked Kevin how the food was going and he said there was about a minute left. I quietly whispered in his ear "I guess I am on top later then." I then looked down and noticed that his shorts were still around his ankles. I squatted down and, similar to what I had done with Brad, licked him clean of any excess cum. There wasn't much as I had done a really good job swallowing it all. I then pulled up his shorts and made sure he was presentable. My timing was impeccable as Kevin announced that the food was ready right when I stood up.

We all filled up our drinks and sat around the table. It was a typical picnic table with bench seats on either side. Tom, Bob and I were on one side, with me in the middle, and Kevin, Brad and Derrick were sitting on the other side. It was getting pretty dark by now and the campfire 10 feet away did not provide a lot of light. In fact, the moon and the stars were our primary source of light during dinner.

Once we sat down, Tom whispered in my ear, telling me how sexy I looked, how much it was turning him on to see all these guys ogle me, and how he thought they all wanted to fuck me. Now I was really confused. Did he really just get off on guys admiring his wife or did he know that I had been fucking all these guys and get off on that? I was very close to asking him "well what should we do about that" to see if he would encourage me to fool around with them, but held back just in case my suspicions were wrong. I still was not ready for that conversation.

Instead, I told him I was very turned on too and put my left hand under the table on his lap and began to squeeze his cock over his shorts (he was sitting on my left side) while continuing to eat and drink with my right hand. As I said, it was pretty dark outside and I hoped that the others could not see what I was doing. Although after everything I had done with Bob and his friends, I am not sure why I would care if they knew that that I was giving my husband a hand-job under the table.

Well, it soon became obvious that Bob at least knew what was going on. We were all eating, drinking and talking while I was "secretly" getting Tom off under the table. Then I felt a hand on my right thigh slowly inching up towards my pussy under my dress. Bob then leaned towards me and whispered in my ear, "I figured you should enjoy yourself too." He then stuck a couple of fingers inside my, apparently constantly wet now, pussy. I sighed with contentment and continued to eat with one hand and rub Tom's cock with the other.

Tom was apparently too busy enjoying my hand and the food (both the steaks and the fish were excellent, although all food tastes amazing when you are high) to notice what Bob was doing. But, based on the knowing smiles on their faces, it was obvious that Kevin, Brad and Derrick knew exactly what was going on. By now, Tom had managed to slide his shorts down a bit, giving me better access to his cock. And realizing that everyone knew what was going on, I was becoming more vigorous with my hand movements. The three guys sitting across were all eating and drinking quietly while sneaking glances towards our side where all the action was happening.

Soon, it was obvious from Tom's breathing that he was about to cum. Even though everyone ostensibly knew what was going on, I was not ready to go under the table and finish him in my mouth. I still thought that maybe Tom did not know about everything and thought his wife was just being a bit naughty in secret. I was obviously being a fool. But drunk me (I had almost finished my second very strong margarita by then) was not thinking straight. So, I just kept pumping Tom's cock until he started cumming. He tried his best to keep quiet but it was obvious, at least to me and I am assuming to everyone else, what was going on.

Once he started, I cupped my palm around the tip of his cock to catch as much of his cum in my hand as possible. Once he was done, I had two choices, clean my hand with a napkin or . . . did I dare do it in front of all these guys? Why not? They all knew what I had just done. They had all fucked me and had cum in my mouth today. So, I brought my hand to my mouth and slurped and licked off all of Tom's nice and juicy cum. I pretended that I had spilled some tartar sauce from the fish on my hands to at least give some plausibility to my actions, but I knew I wasn't fooling anyone.

During this entire time, Bob's fingers were still in my pussy and bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm. And, right when I was done cleaning up Tom's cum from my hands, it hit me like a freight train. I gasped and could not help but sigh and say a few quiet "oh gods" before finally coming down after about 20 seconds. I quickly replaced Bob's fingers and hand with my own under my skirt so that when Tom looked over, he would think I was pleasuring myself at the same time as him. Bob and his friends pretended like nothing had happened and went on eating and talking.

When we had all calmed down, Tom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "That was amazing. I can't believe you did that! I wonder if they figured out what was going on under the table?" he chuckled. Was he really that oblivious? Did he not realize that Bob had just finger fucked me to an orgasm?

We then heard Bob yell "two down, one to go" and everyone, other than Tom, started laughing like crazy. When Tom asked what was going on, Bob said that he had gotten a splinter from the table and now two people had gotten hurt. Tom gave a sheepish smile about their inside joke. He still didn't wonder or ask why I was laughing so hard along with them.

The rest of dinner was pretty uneventful. As could be expected with 5 guys and one girl and with lots of alcohol and pot, the conversation did take on a more sexual nature. We found out that both Brad and Derrick had serious girlfriends at home (that might explain why they were not as aggressive with me as Bob or Kevin) while Bob and Kevin were single and on the prowl. Kevin had recently gotten out of a long-term relationship (I could totally see him as the marrying kind based on how gentle and considerate he was as a lover) while Bob, to no one's surprise, had never been in a long-term relationship. "Too many women and not enough time" according to Bob.

The conversation, not surprisingly, eventually veered to Tom and my sex life as well. I was being pretty coy about things and only revealed the basic info that Tom knew about. Tom, on the other hand, was a lot looser with information, likely due to his non-sober state. He freely revealed to the guys all the things I like sexually and bragged about the fact that I like to give blowjobs and swallow. Even though I had fucked and sucked each of the men around me, I was still embarrassed and turned red, and tried to laugh it off.

The conversation than somehow turned to boats and Bob insisted that he wanted to show Tom his boat, the one they had brought with them. Tom asked if I wanted to come along and I saw Bob shake his head 'No' behind Tom. Realizing that this would give me some alone time with the other guys, I told Tom that I would stay back to clean up and that he should go and enjoy his boat talk with Bob. Bob and Tom soon walked off towards the lake, which was on the other side of the trees from their campground.

As soon as they left, Brad and Kevin pulled out the air mattress we had fucked on in the showers earlier today from their tent. And before I knew it Derrick pulled me towards him and began to kiss me and maul my ass with his hands. "God, I can't wait to fuck you. After watching you with Brad and Kevin earlier, I was ready to pull you into the tent and have my way with you right there and then."

I was passionately kissing him back, but still had some sense in me about the fact that my husband would be coming back soon. "What about Tom?" All three guys chuckled at this. Derrick slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders and pulled the dress down my body and said "Don't worry about Tom. Bob will keep him away for a while showing off his boat. And he will give us a warning before they get back." That was good enough for me. In less than a minute we were both naked and I was on my back on the mattress with Derrick's cock inside of me.

Unlike this morning when I was on top and dictated a lot of the action, the guys took charge. Derrick had my legs on his shoulders and was pistoning in and out of me at a pretty slow pace, making sure to go in as deep as possible each time. Brad and Kevin were kneeling on either side of me with their delicious cocks dangling over my face and caressing my upper body, mostly tits but also my stomach as well. I had a cock in each hand and was taking turns sucking on the tip of a cock while stoking the other one. I did not want to make either of them cum, just keep them excited.

Soon, Derrick decided that it was time for both of us to come and started to speed up his pace. He kept going faster and faster and I started to feel that familiar tingle. He was also grunting and began yelling "oh god, oh god, fuuuck!" I was pretty much in sync with him "yes, yes, fuck me, fuuck mee!" By the time we both came, we were both very loud. I was sure Tom and Bob likely heard us, but I did not care.

When Derrick and I came down from our orgasms, Derrick pulled out with little ceremony. This made me sigh in sorrow and immediately miss the cock that was inside of me. I need not have worried. As if they had things planned, Kevin lay down on the mattress and rolled me on top of him. Knowing what he wanted, I spread my legs on each side him and slowly squatted down on top of his cock and sighed again, this time more contentedly as I had a cock in me again. I was now very familiar with Kevin's cock and it felt wonderful.

Before I could start moving up and down on Kevin's cock, I felt two hands spreading my ass cheeks. And before I could say anything, the tip of Brad's cock was in my ass. It went it pretty easily as it was already very lubricated from my earlier licking. Brad took his time, but was soon balls deep in my ass. Once again, the guys took control and did all the work, pistoning in and out of me in sync. Both going all in and all out at the same time. The feeling of having two cocks in me, both balls deep, at the same time was amazing.

I would have probably screamed like a banshee and woken up the entire campground, but Derrick saved the day by sticking his cock in my mouth to clean it up. I licked and sucked on it like a pacifier, while Kevin and Brad continued their assault on my cunt and ass. Once he was clean, Derrick pulled out of my mouth and sat down in one of the chairs to enjoy the show. Kevin and Brad, since they had cum earlier in the evening, both had some serious lasting power and were intent on using it to drive me crazy. I swear they kept rapidly going in and out of me for at least 5 minutes without stopping or slowing down. By now, I had had either 4 or 5 orgasms or 1 continuous one. I did not really care which to be honest, and by the end did not have any breath or voice to even speak, and was just sighing silent "oh gods and oh fucks."

Finally, both guys began to cum, virtually at the same time. They both kept going for another 20 seconds or so until they were both spent. We continued to lay down with me sandwiched between them with their softening cocks still inside me for another minute or so until Brad pulled out of my ass and then I squatted up to get off Kevin's cock. Even though I was tired from all the sex, I was also feeling an amazing high. Not even thinking about it, I pulled on both of their cocks and had them lie down on either side of me on the mattress. I then proceeded to lick both their cocks clean. Taking my time and making sure they saw how much I was enjoying doing it.

Until this weekend, if you had told me that I would lick and suck a dick that had been in my ass, I would have said you were crazy. But now, after doing it to Bob earlier, this act actually turned me on. In fact, I had subconsciously planned for it by making sure my ass was impeccably clean when I showered earlier today.

The position I was in while licking and cleaning Kevin and Brad had my ass up in the air, likely providing a very tantalizing view and an invitation to anyone looking in that direction. And before I knew what was happening, I felt two hands on my ass and a humongous cock, that could only belong to Bob, plunge into my cunt. Now don't get me wrong. There was nothing wrong with Tom's cock or the cocks of any of the other guys this weekend. They were all decently sized (around 6 to 7 inches each) and all satisfied me greatly. However, there is something different about a 10 or 11 inch cock that can reach new places and fill you up like you've never been filled before.

My first reflexive reaction upon feeling Bob's cock in me was to arch my back and yell out "oh god, I missed this cock!" My second thought was "where the fuck is Tom?" Before I could say anything, I realized that both Brad and Kevin were no longer on the mattress (I had let go of their dicks when Bob had plunged his cock into me) and that another cock, one that was very familiar to me and was fully hard, was now touching my lips. I opened my mouth, put this new cock in my mouth and looked up at the face of my husband, who was intently watching me suck his cock while I was getting fucked by Bob. The look on his face was of utter amazement and excitement.