Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Dinner with Bob and his friends turns to all out gangbang.
9.6k words
4.54
174k
376

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RH1960
RH1960
791 Followers

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut - Ch. 3

Hi. My name is Judy, and this is the continuation of the events that took place in a recent camping and fishing trip where I ended up cheating on my husband Tom with a group of guys in the next campground. My husband Tom wrote the first two parts of this story where I initially had sex with Bob in the campground showers Saturday morning, at first thinking it was my husband Tom, but then eventually not caring who it was. I later met up with Bob and his camping buddies in the showers that afternoon and let them have their way with me, and loved it.

At the time, I thought Tom had no clue about any of this. Boy, was I wrong! He was apparently watching all if it in secret and was getting off on it. He even "accidentally" met Bob and his friends after our shower gangbang and got us invited over to their campground over for dinner. Since I am writing this third part, you may guess that Tom finally came clean and we are ok. You will have to read this third and final part to see how this all came about. I will begin the story with when I jumped into the shower to clean up after my gangbang with Bob and his friends Kevin, Derrick and Brad.

*******************************************

After the workout I just had the warm water from the shower felt great on my body, soothing all my muscles and making me feel very relaxed. The shower also began to bring me down a bit from the sexual high I had been on for almost an hour and made me start thinking about what I had done. I loved my husband dearly. I know he felt the same about me. And, I had no complaints when it came to sex with him. He was a great lover and always brought me to at least one orgasm, and often more than that. So, why did I cheat on him and, more importantly, why did I feel no guilt?

Sure, the initial encounter with Bob this morning was an accident. Although, if you held a gun to my head, I would probably admit that I had sensed something was different before feeling Bob's giant cock inside me. A woman knows the intimate touch of her lover and Bob's hands and caresses were definitely different than Tom's. But I continued to fuck Bob, gave him a very enthusiastic blowjob after he made me cum twice, and even agreed to meet with him again. In fact, I had been looking forward to it all day during the fishing trip with Tom. I even gave Tom a blow job on the boat instead of fucking him because I wanted to be fresh for Bob. And to make matters worse, I quickly agreed to Bob's demand to also fuck and suck his buddies with almost no hesitation. And, god forgive me, I loved it. Every minute of it.

As I was contemplating all of this and washing my body, I noticed that the guys were intently watching me soap my tits instead of leaving and getting back to their campground. I imagine that most guys would stop what they were doing and stare at a naked woman soaping her tits. And I must admit, I did have a pretty nice body. I am 28 years old with 34C breasts. No kids yet, so no sag on them. I am not model skinny or anything. But being five-six and weighing 115 pounds, I am certainly not fat. I know that guys check me out all the time and I have been told that with my brown hair, green eyes and pixyish features, I look a bit like a dark-haired version of Nicole Kidman. Certainly not as model pretty, but definitely pretty enough to garner plenty of male attention.

Ok. Now I am sounding very conceited. So, enough about me and back to what happened. I was ready to get back to Tom before he got suspicious and playfully told the guys to "get out of here now or else they would never see me again." Now, why the hell did I say that? Did I want to see them again before Tom and I left tomorrow to go home? How could that even happen?

"Again?" asked Bob.

I realized then that I did want to see them again and wanted more of what I had just experienced. I would somehow deal with Tom and make it happen. "Well, you promised me 10 orgasms earlier today. By my count, I am still owed 3 more," I said giving them my sexiest smile while continuing to soap my breasts seductively -- I was caressing and pinching my nipples.

"All right! That's what I like to hear. We are out of here. We'll have to figure out a way to pay our debt sometime before the weekend is over," said Bob chuckling.

"How about I come by your campground after my husband goes to sleep tonight" I said. "Should be around 10 or 10:30." I figured Tom and I would have some drinks, I would either fuck him or give him a blow job and then sneak out after he passed out. I know I was being a terrible wife, but I just could not help myself. I was on a sexual high and wanted more. I resolved to come clean with Tom tomorrow morning on the drive home about this weekend and a couple of other past transgressions that had occurred in the past few months. Hopefully my marriage would survive.

The guys left and I continued my shower and thought about my actions. Until recently, I had never considered myself to be slutty or loose. Before Tom, I had only been with a few guys and never in a group setting. However, this was the third time I had cheated on Tom and each occasion had occurred within the last three months and each was with multiple guys. Maybe what happened in Hawaii last summer opened up a door to an inner slut that was also, admittedly, a bit submissive.

Each time, the instigator (Terry in Hawaii and Steven at the conference last month) was a very cocky, dominant male, who, while never forcing himself on me, was very demanding and clearly expected me to do his bidding. And I apparently got off on that and would do whatever he said, including having sex with one or more men. I also admitted to myself that even though I did not seek it out, once I started, I really, really liked having sex with multiple men, feeling multiple hands on my body, having one guy come in my pussy while another one came in my mouth, having a fresh hard cock in me right after another one just finished brining me to an orgasm.

After the first time in Hawaii, I felt incredibly guilty and vowed that it would never happen again. And, since it was never going to happened again, there was no need to tell Tom. What happened at the conference last month was different. It was with co-workers and customers and could impact by job. At the time, I didn't think I wanted it to happen again and was still thinking I could go back to my normal marriage. Now, I finally realized that there was no going back to normal and there was no more guilt. I liked, no I loved, being taken by multiple men. And even though I was not planning to seek it out, at least not yet, I was pretty sure that something like this weekend would happen again under the right circumstances.

I would have to be honest with Tom about these feelings. And, he would have to understand this and be ok with it if we were to stay together. Who knows, maybe he would be ok with it? I know he likes to show me off and gets off on guys ogling me. But it's a big step from guys checking out your wife to guys fucking your wife. Maybe, hopefully, he would get off on watching me or even want to participate.

These thoughts about past transgressions and having Tom join in had an obvious effect on me and, without even realizing it, my left hand was back to caressing my breasts and the fingers of my right hand were inside my cunt and ass. I guess I could pretend that I was cleaning myself thoroughly after the fucking Bob and his friends had given me, which I really was (there was a lot of come in both places), but I knew that was not the real reason. I was still, to my own amazement, horny. I quickly brought myself to another orgasm -- this did not count for the 3 that the guys still owed me -- rinsed myself off, and finally got out of the shower. I got dressed in a tank top and shorts and walked back to our camp.

When I came back to the camp, Tom had a big surprise for me. He had apparently run into the guys from the campground next door while walking around. He said they seemed to be really nice guys, Bob, Kevin, and two other guys whose names he could not remember. They got to talking and he managed to get us invited over to their campground for dinner, drinks and some partying tonight. He said they seemed really happy that we would be coming over.

At first, I couldn't believe it! What are the odds of Tom running into Bob and the guys? I am sure I had a look of utter shock on my face. I quietly muttered that I thought it would be fun and practically ran into our tent to change and to have some time to myself to think.

Once inside the tent, I started thinking about what I wanted to happen tonight. I still wanted to fuck Bob and his friends. But I did not want Tom to know what was going on until I had a heart-to-heart talk with him tomorrow. That would be very hard to do if Tom was there the whole time. Then I thought about the day's events and Tom's actions in a bit more detail and began to get suspicious.

Tom asked virtually no questions about why it took me so long to take a "shower" this morning while I was with Bob. And we had, so far, gone the entire weekend without having sex. Even after getting a blow job in the middle of the day, Tom should have been all over me after we got back from the fishing trip. Instead, he was happy to doze on a chair by the water and let me go take another long shower. And now, instead of spending some alone time with me, he had arranged to have his wife party with four men he hardly knew. Did he know what had been going on all day? Did he approve? Did he get off on it? Did he want more to happen? Is that why we were going to party with Bob and his friends? If my suspicions were correct, Tom and I would be having an entirely different, and much happier conversation.

I decided to test my theory. Plus, even if I was wrong, I still wanted to fuck Bob and the other guys tonight and wanted to make it easy as possible. So, I took out the one summer dress I had brought for the trip (everything else was shorts, t-shirts, etc.) just in case we ended up going out to dinner or to a bar tomorrow night on our drive home and put it on. It was a typical summer dress, tight and clingy from the waist up with a short flaring skirt that was mid-thigh in length. The top was V-shaped in the front and showed plenty of cleavage and was held up by thin spaghetti straps over the shoulders. The straps were too thin to wear a regular bra with the dress. And, since I had not brought a strapless bra with me, I decided not to wear a bra at all. The fabric was pretty thin and my nipples poking out made it clear that I was braless. Thinking that I was "in for a penny, in for a pound" I also slipped out of my panties and decided to go without any underwear. I wanted to give the guys easy access to all my charms.

When I got out of the tent, Tom gave a whistle and said I looked great. He then wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long hard kiss while squeezing my ass under the dress with his hands. Even though it was impossible for him to miss it, he did not comment about my lack of bra or panties. Once we pulled apart, he said "Wow, those guys we are meeting are gonna go crazy looking at you tonight."

I asked him if I it was too much and if I should change into regular shorts and a t-shirt and he said, "Don't you dare. You look amazing! You know it turns me on to see other guys lust after you and try to have their way with you." He had said similar stuff about how it turns him on to have guys admire me before. However, the part about guys "having their way with me" was new. And, he had previously always added on that "how I was only his and how the fact that only he would be having his way with me later was the best part." This time, he did not say anything else.

We then packed our cooler with the fish we had caught, grabbed a couple of bottles of wine, and headed over to the guys' camp area. It was only about a minute walk through a trail in the trees to get there. As we were walking up to their camp, Bob and the guys saw us and began to walk towards us to say hello. Each of the guys could tell that I was not wearing a bra and were not hiding the fact that they were staring at my tits. Tom did not look the least bit put out by this. In fact, he looked like he was excited. Tom then "introduced" me to all the guys.

I decided to begin putting my theory to test right there and then. As Tom introduced me to each guy, I gave each of them a hello, nice to meet you hug with a bit of a twist. I would hug each guy with my left arm raised and wrapped around his right shoulder. Since Tom was on my left side, my right arm and hand were partially hidden from him. Instead of wrapping my right arm around the guy's waist like a normal friendly hug, I left my right arm dangling in front of me. So, when I got close to give each guy a hug, my right hand was in the perfect position to grab and gently squeeze each guy's cock. As soon as each guy realized what I was doing, they made sure the hug lingered longer than a usual friendly hello hug by putting their arms behind me and squeezing me closer.

Predictably, Bob was the worst offender. Our "hello, nice to meet you" hug lasted about 3 or 4 seconds and he practically dry humped by hand. He also made sure that his hand on my back made its way down and squeezed my ass. When the introductions were done, each guy had visible bulges in their shorts, including Tom! I was pretty certain that Tom saw what happened and was ok with it, but still could not be 100% sure.

Bob then predictably took over the conversation. He was his usual rude, cocky, and obnoxious self. "Tom, you did not tell us your wife was so gorgeous. If we knew, we would have told you to stay back and just have her come over to entertain us." All the guys, including Tom, just laughed.

I also laughed it off "Now Bob, I am a happily married woman. And we just met. Why would you think I would leave the side of my handsome husband to party with four strange men?" Based on my tone and smile, it was obvious that I was not mad and just teasing them.

We started walking to the center of their campground as Bob continued. "Oh, I don't know Judy. Just a hunch, I guess. A beautiful woman like you should have multiple guys ready to serve you at your pleasure," said Bob.

"Nice line. I bet you say that to all the girls. How often does it work?"

"You would be surprised."

It was obvious that Bob and I were shamelessly flirting in front of my husband. But Tom didn't seem put out at all. In fact, he was laughing along with everyone else.

We eventually all sat down by a campfire in the center of their campground (they had a bunch of those folding seats people use at parks set up) and began to get to know each other. Derrick had made what can barely be called margaritas (it was mostly tequila with a splash of lime juice) and Kevin soon passed around a joint. Before you know it, everyone was very happy on alcohol and pot and the conversation was flowing. We found out that Bob owned a construction company and that the other three guys worked for him. They had just finished a big job and were out here blowing off some steam. They had gone boating in the morning and trekking up and down a bunch of trails all day, and were planning to get thoroughly drunk and stoned tonight before heading back tomorrow.

By now I was getting a very nice buzz and was feeling pretty daring (getting drunk or high both make me horny, the combination is even more deadly). So, I decided to give the guys a bit of a show, a preview to what was to come later. Tom was sitting to the right of me and all the other guys were in a circle around the campfire. I leaned back in my seat, acting a bit more drunk and out of it than I really was, and started to spread my legs. I also started to slowly pull my skirt up a bit with my right hand that was resting on my thighs. The effect of this was to give all the guys, except for Tom, a view of my naked pussy. I could see all of their eyes light up, which immediately got me even hornier and wetter than I already was. I slowly slid my right hand under my skirt and gently started rubbing it up and down my pussy lips. Not enough to give myself an orgasm, but certainly enough to get me worked up. I didn't dare do anything more in case I was wrong about Tom and he was truly being oblivious.

Kevin and Brad soon got up and said they would start cooking the steaks. They had brought a pretty large gas BBQ with them in Bob's truck and it was set up 5 or 6 feet directly behind where Tom and I were sitting. Seeing this gave me an idea about how I could get some relief. Even though Tom generally does most of the grilling at our house, I told Bob and Kevin that I would join them in a few minutes to cook the fish. Tom said he would be happy to grill, but I told him to enjoy himself and that I would take care of it. I was also planning to take care of Kevin, Brad and myself.

I soon finished up my drink and was felling no pain (the guys were already well into their second drinks by now and were starting to light up a second joint). I then got up to cook the fish. Although, to be honest, dinner was the last thing on my mind at the moment. I was feeling very naughty and wanted to get fucked. Right now.

I walked up to our cooler, which was set up behind the BBQ. I took out the fish and put it on the grill, which was being tended by Kevin. Brad was sitting on the end of a bench seat next to a table that we were going to use to eat our dinner, reading something on his phone. I quietly asked Kevin to watch the fish and make sure it didn't get burned. And then without any ceremony, I walked up to Brad, knelt down in front of him, pulled down his shorts and underwear, and gobbled down his nice, currently semi-erect cock. He was certainly surprised, but to his credit, managed not to make too loud of a noise. Just a quick "ohh." Tom had no idea what was going on since I was almost directly behind him, but both Bob and Derrick could see what I had done and chuckled lightly. I think I heard Bob say "oh, yeah."

I put Brad's entire cock in my mouth and could feel it grow to its full length almost instantly. I love the feeling of a cock growing inside my mouth. It feels incredibly empowering and makes me horny as hell. As Brad reached his full length, I slowly pulled him out of my mouth. I then put each of his balls in my mouth and gently sucked on them while gliding my hand slowly up and down on his cock to make sure he stayed fully hard. I was also rubbing my thumb lightly around the tip of his cock to give him some additional stimulation. Based on his breathing, he was obviously enjoying himself.

I could have finished him off with my hands and mouth, but had other plans. I got off the ground, pushed his legs together, turned around, and straddled his legs. I then grabbed his cock, lined it up with my pussy and sat down on top of it. I was so wet at this point that he went in balls deep with no effort. We both let out a soft sigh and then I took control, slowly sliding up and down on his cock. I also had one hand slowly squeezing and caressing his balls and my other hand playing with my clit. Brad apparently decided his hands needed some work as well and pulled down the straps holding the top of my dress and slid the dress down to my waist. He then started to practically maul my tits with his hands, squeezing them like his life depended on it. There was nothing gentle about what he was doing and I loved it.

The attention of all the guys, other than Tom, were on Brad and I. Bob and Derrick kept looking over Tom's shoulder to get a good look at the action. I was looking at Bob and Derrick the entire time as well, giving them a sexy smile. I wanted them to know that they would soon be next. Kevin kept turning around from the BBQ to watch us instead of the food. It's a wonder that the steaks and the fish did not end up being burned.

RH1960
RH1960
791 Followers