All Comments on 'Camping Trip Unexpected Sex'

by BrunetteInMI

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DakdaddyDakdaddyalmost 9 years ago
3way

I been on a trip almost like that, but it was my best friends daughter I was fucking. He caught us but since he was fucking her too, we had a nasty three-way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Story about Camping trip unexpected sex

I thought you constructed your erotic camping trip story about unexpected sex very expertly and communicated your ambivalent and erotic feelings about Todd and your boyfriend Deen in a very truthful and authentic manner. I hope you will contributed other stories to literotica. You are a superb writer who deserves an even bigger platform for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is there a sequel...

After Deen finds out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not bad. . .

I enjoyed the premise of the story. Some of the writing was hot. However, Todd's dialogue, replete with calling the narrator "bitch" and "slut," is lousy. He is not a likeable character. He is a one-dimensional asshole.

It would have been SO much hotter had Todd been a sweet, respectful guy (and remained a good fuck) and you developed some narration that maybe touched on guilt and boundaries between the two. All of the good things you develop early in the story gradually erode by the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@anon: Tony is an asshole.

He set the whole thing up: the well-timed breakup with his gf, the fortuitous rent in the tent, the convenient disappearance of our heroine's underwear. He'll enjoy rubbing Deen's nose in it. Question is, what does our narrator do then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Say

title okay…

Continue the tag team

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should have sat on his face

I can't wait to hear the story of what happened on the night when you sat on his face afterwards... And so on....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Already in th woods

No one would notice the new mound of dirt and the fact that the boyfriend had come in with two people but left alone.

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Paul Bunyan

Haven’t heard that name since school! Always loved that shit. Only thing I read that i was told to. Great story btw! Very hot! Personally i think i would have preferred Todd to two a more arousing approach in making you fall to submissiveness to his cock by pleasuring you and less demeaning you. Although I obviously what you wanted, i try to save that minis of tactic for after their already in love with the pleasure i give them ;) Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As another person commented

To have a man call a girl bitch, cunt, or whore and to have the girl berate herself after sex by saying it was her fault only shows a mysoginistic asshole. If I think enough of a girl to fuck her, I'm damn well not going to try to humiliate her, even if I'm paying her by the minute. Write better, less demeaning dialogue or leave it to those who can. If humiliation is your goal, there must be another category for your bullshit that I can avoid.

puma0916@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"I thought you constructed your erotic camping trip story about unexpected sex very expertly and communicated your ambivalent and erotic feelings about Todd and your boyfriend Deen in a very truthful and authentic manner."

No, you constructed the story with extremely immature name calling.

"I hope you will contributed other stories to literotica. You are a superb writer who deserves an even bigger platform for your stories."

No, you have to resort to violent imagery to mask the fact you're OK at best

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are going to need

Another boyfriend who respects you as well, the one you have will kick you to the curb where you belong and the one behind your stupid a** using it will never respect you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Great story! Hey if others don't like it they shouldn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Here's how it should have ended...

"Do you like my big hard cock in your pussy bitch? Tell me you want me to fuck you, slut! - Tell me!"

I took a gasp of oxygen, raised my elbow back and drove it straight into his temple, he fell backwards holding his head.

"Who the fuck are you talking to, you dickless prick? I'm worth ten times what you are"

I then punched him hard in the jaw"

Sick of seeing stories where morons have to force sex to feel tough.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm from Michigan reading you describe it makes me homesick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrunetteInMI@BrunetteInMI
Sexy, slutty little whore who craves cock more than she should. Looking for friends. I recently moved to south Florida. Say hi, I don't check this often but am very interested in making friends.