Camping Weekend Goes Awry Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife continues getting touched.
1.3k words
4.26
33.8k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This submission is a continuation of "Camping Weekend Goes Awry". I know I've seen a lot of continuation stories give a synopsis of what has already transpired but I'm just going to jump directly to the story.

Hope you all enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

His words bring me back to reality. He's going to cum if I keep calling him daddy. My implanon! I had it taken out about 9 months ago when my husband said he wanted to have another kid and I wanted that too. And now there's another man cock aimed and ready to unleash streams of sperm into my ripe depths.

"Wait!" I whisper back at him. "Wa.. ooh... wait..." My body starts tensing up and I can feel electricity flowing from my power plant down through my legs and into my toes and upwards through my insides to my arms, hands, and up into my head and mind.

The blood in my veins replaced with pure ecstasy as my eyes shut and my body contracts. The feeling is heightened by the sudden warmth filling that cavity between my thighs, then another and another.

I can feel Eric's hot breath exiting his nostrils as he has his face pressed into the back of my neck as he's cumming inside of me. His left hand squeezing my throat, cutting off my vocal abilities while bolstering my ongoing orgasm as I am unable to get that vital air into my lungs.

His grip loosens as my body starts freeing the vice clamped around his hard dick. I slowly open my eyes and see my hand clenched to my husbands arm as the aroma of deceit and lust starts to settle on my senses. If my husband noticed he hasn't made it known. I cautiously remove my hand and put it on my exposed side.

While I laid there trying to figure out if my husband woke up or not Eric doesn't remove his invading member from my fertile valley. Instead he's kissing my neck and licking it, getting it wet, then he slightly presses his lips to it and inhales through them. The sensation making goosebumps appear on my arms and making me want to melt into him.

NO! I just cheated on my husband! Next to my husband! And there's a chance he may know! And there's still a cock buried in me, cum trails going down the front of my right thigh, and the culprit is still fucking with my mind and body!

"It feels so good though..." I sigh.

"Oh? Only good babygirl?" Eric's reply comes back barely audible as his lips and tongue play on the uncovered parts of my neck.

Shit! I said that out loud! I can feel his half hard dick trying to come back to life now. Can he get started again already? Guys from my dating days took a few hours at least before being ready for another round. No! No! NO!!!!

Now I have to get my brain to get control of my body. I reach back and push against Eric's thigh, trying to clue him into removing himself.

Instead he grabbed my left hand with his and moved it in front of me, my mind not making my hand resist, down to my mound. He rubbed it around, using his finger to touch mine every so often, then he must of been satisfied as he brought my hand out from the gap between the lower halves of my husband and me.

He guided it up to my face, his fingers tracing my face until he located my lips. He pushed his finger in. It didn't take much to pry my mouth open. He pushed my hand forward I could taste my salty fingers as they entered.

"Be a good girl and clean that mess off your hand and mine" Eric had moved his mouth to directly behind my ear, making his whisper feel like a second voice in my head. "When you are done I will go back to my wife and let my little slut get some sleep."

And, as some sort of after thought "If I see you attempt to pull your shirt back down, straighten your dirty panties, or clean yourself down below I will roll you over and have you clean my dick... maybe even have you keep my cock in your mouth till first light."

I knew he would do just that and if it were just us I would probably have forced him too. But my mind is battling itself. My poor husband, who, thankfully, is still fast asleep. I could hear low snores from him as Eric spoke. What would he think if he awoke to his wife laying there with a dick in her mouth?

What's he going to think when he wakes up to the smell filling the tent? Or my shirt up exposing myself to him? My panties to the side and, I'm sure, dried smeared stains on my thigh?

I am so fucked, I think to myself as I lick Eric's fingers and engulf them with my mouth, tasting the concoction created by our fluids and becoming entranced by it. His cum tastes so different from what I remember of my husbands, definitely saltier and even sweeter, or maybe in my intoxicated state I just think so.

As I finish his hand he pulls it away from me and grabs my chin pulling it far enough to the side where his tongue can lick my lips and then he kissed me. This time I pushed my tongue towards him and he grabs it with his teeth, just tight enough where I dare not pull it back. His tongue moving all over it and circling it. I can feel myself starting to get wet again.

Then he let go and pulled away, much to my bodies disappointment. "From now on when we kiss you keep your eyes open Taylor. Am I understood?" Eric whispered as sternly as his face looked as I opened my eyes.

I nodded in response, then quick as lightning his hand was around my throat "I will punish you if I don't hear you say you understand." His face coming ever so closely as he continued whispering, making sure I heard every word.

"You will keep those orbs of galaxies opened so I can explore the depths of them whenever we are together, now do you understand you little fucking whore?"

The emphasis he put on the last three words, little fucking whore, had me close to orgasming again as his fingers had tightened considerably during his clarification. The way he described looking into my eyes didn't help either.

"I understand." I meekly got out with the limited air.

"Sir... or daddy." Eric pushed his lips into my ear "Sir or daddy!".

"I understand sir." I knew what he wanted, and him wanting something from me always left me wanting of something too.

"Good girl." He backed up and kissed my forehead. Then he moved away. I could hear the muffled crinkling of the bottom of the tent as he silently moved away. And his sleeping bag made more noise as he slipped back into it.

"Huh! Everything... everything okay?" His wife's voice broke the silence with the sound of broken sleep in it.

"Yeah, I had to take care of business, sorry for waking you. Go back to sleep." Eric comforted his wife and then the silence returned.

Taking care of business. I'm the business, I was about to be very mad until I realized he was right, he did take care of business and he did a really good job. I smiled as I thought about him taking care of business.

Until I remembered he came in me and I have no sort of birth control and I can't even try to clean his sperm out of me... FUCKKKKKKKK!!!! And this is only the first night. What am I suppose to do the next two nights?

The next two nights is all my body heard as I started creaming up again, fuck you too body!