Camping Weekend Goes Awry

Story Info
Wife gets touched by another man in tent.
3k words
4.25
64.1k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, I've been reading Literotica for years and finally decided to start posting. This is my first submission of anything on any site for more than one person to read. Looking forward to reactions/criticism.

This story I wrote a little while back for a woman who I met on an anonymous chat app and wrote it from her perspective. So, to all the women who may read this, I apologize ahead of time if I'm not 100% on female verbiage for body and feelings.

Thank you for reading!!

---------------------------------------------------------

My husband and I have just arrived at our weekend campsite. It's been a while since we got out, just the two of us. Parents volunteered to watch our daughter for the 4th of July weekend.

This should be good for us... WILL be good for us. We haven't been as intimate for a while and being stuck alone in a tent together for 4 nights should spice things up, I start to feel a tingling sensation between my legs as I imagine riding him naked on top of our sleeping bags and blankets.

It's a bit warm as we start setting up our six person tent, in all reality only 4 people could comfortably sleep in it side by side with a little room between them. After about 40 minutes it's up and we decide to go for a walk and see the surroundings before setting the rest of camp up.

We see a couple emptying out their car in the spot next to us the woman looks very frantic and frustrated. "Everything ok?" I called out to her.

She turns towards me "My husband doesn't remember if he packed the tent." She says while rolling her half teared up eyes, looking defeated. On the other side of the car a head pops up, her husband looks my way our eyes meet, and a sly smile plays on his lips as my heart beat quickens and my face starts to burn.

"Hello there!" He says as his sly smile turns into a grin. My husband starts to walk towards them and starts to say something, but my eyes are transfixed to her husband's eyes. The burning in my face is matched by the burning deep in my vagina, I can feel myself getting wet while at the same time I'm both scared and excited, I want to grab my husband and pull him away from here but I want her husband to grab me pull me over to the car and force his way with me while the others watch.

What the fuck is going on in my mind, this isn't good! I only told him where we'd be camping as a joke, well a sexualized fantasy anyway, we had never met in person and I never thought we would. But here he is.

"What do you think babe?" My husband's question brought me back to reality.

"Huh, what? Sorry" I stammered out, eyes no longer locked with the man who knew how to get me lubed and furiously touching myself with his words.

"Are you ok with sharing our tent with them during the nights, so they don't have to drive all the way back home?"

I can't believe my husband was offering them to stay with us, that's definitely not like him, and what about the weekend of us stuck in a tent, with me riding him?... this time when I started imagining being on top with his dick deep in me, I looked down and it wasn't him anymore it was Eric! Shit, I'm pretty sure I can smell my love honey as I'm sure my panties are drenched now.

"If it's not ok babe..."

"yes!" I cut off my husband hopefully not actually sounding as excited as my words sounded to me.

"See you guys tonight, ok babe let's continue our little nature hike" my husband says as he nudges me down the road. I don't know what else he said, nor the walk, or scenery, or setting up the rest of camp, it all went by in a blur as I kept kicking myself in my head and feeling nauseous.

"Yes!" I kept thinking, why'd I say yes?... my eyes got wide, I didn't pack any nightwear except some sexier looking matching panty and bra sets since it was just suppose to be us. I searched my husband's clothes and found a shirt that would have to do, if worst comes to worst and it gets to hot I could just take off while under the blankets.

Around 9 PM, while sitting by the fire, we heard rustling and snapping of branches as two figures walked up getting illuminated by the light. Everyone greeted eachother and Eric was holding pillows and blankets.

"Babe why don't you go show him where to set up and I'll get some hot cocoa going for everyone?" Eric's wife volunteered to go get more water as my husband headed to our vehicle to search for the hot chocolate.

Eric was smiling gently at me as I replied "OK, will do." wishing I was the one going to get the hot chocolate, my stomach was stuck in my throat, and I went as white as a ghost I'm sure when Eric looped a free finger around one of mine as I was walking past him, I looked back, my husband was walking away from us but if he turned he'd see his wife practically holding hands with, in all appearances, a stranger.

I pulled Eric by his one finger towards the tent, I was stuck in a mixture of guilt and excitement... this camping trip is going to be the end of me I thought as I unzipped the flap and gestured Eric to go in.

"Ladies first." he said, that mischievous smile back. I rapidly entered the tent, I couldn't form words to argue and secretly I think I wanted to know what may happen, to have a guy who looks at me lustfully and spends his time to get me feeling like a hot blooded woman wanting me in a tent with him... I was going to be way too hot tonight I thought as Eric came in. He dropped his pillows and blankets on the floor.

"Which side are you sleeping on?" He asks, I pointed to near the tent wall, where I had put my pillows after finding out Eric would be here, trying to separate us.

As soon as I had turned to point though Eric was pressed up against my back as we were both kneeling. His left hand instantly pulling my hair back behind my head as his lips attacked the right side of my neck with butterfly kisses. His right hand squeezing the inside of my right thigh while I said "Over there" in little more than a harsh rasp.

"No." he said firmly "Either you're going to be a good girl and switch your pillows to the inner side, or I will give you a hickey right now that your husband won't be able to miss, and if you try to stop me I'll make you suck my dick right here and now!" His threat sounded serious and I wished it was a promise.

I heard steps on the outside of the tent wall as Eric pressed his pelvis into my butt a hard object ending up in the crevice of my ass. I wanted to freak out, wishing I were naked and he was drilling me trying to get my oil gushing out while I could hear his wife talk to my husband "I'm back with water."

Eric squeezed my thigh again through my pants, the edge of his finger slightly pushing on the lips of my pussy, I'm sure that spot was planned "Well, my bad little babygirl, do you want to get caught?". With that I leaned across our sleeping arrangements on all fours and switched pillows with my husband's, when I was done Eric pressed on my back keeping me on all fours then with a forceful yank pulled my pants down to my knees.

"Shhh" he said "I need a taste of what I'm smelling". I'm frozen solid, listening to the faint voices of our spouses talking near the fire, listening for their footsteps. I feel a finger hook the crotch area of my panties and a knuckle go across my clit and sex as it slides up my panties running the length of my ass crack up to the small of my back, then back in the reverse direction pushing firmer into my ass on the way back down, stopping to prod my budding ass hole, and again at my soaking lips and when it pressed hard against my clit I wanted to gasp and faint!

Is this really happening my pussy is being touched by another man while my husband is maybe 30 feet away, I'm such a bad wife, wait his wife is there too, I'm also a homewrecker, I need to stop this, I start to move as the hand returns to my back "Stop!" He whispers "You are MY little wet dirty slut, and I WILL taste you. Now tell me that you are my dirty whore and you want my tongue in you while we are near your husband!"

Fuck! I'm gonna burst! He knows what I'm thinking and wants me to admit it aloud to him, the smell of my sex is attacking my nostrils, his words are making be burn with desire, his touch is making me want to obey.

"Please... please put your tongue in me, taste my wet... wet married dirty little pussy" I'm struggling and stammering to get any words out, I want to die and be fucked back to life, I want to be his but don't want to hurt my husband... I feel his teeth dig into my ass cheek causing a spurt of pain and pleasure.

"Taste... taste me... eat my pussy... your pussy while... while we are near my husband. I'm your dirty little whore, sir, my pussy is yours... please taste me!" I'm actually begging, and what was I saying? Was that all the truth? Do I want him to own me, am I his? Is my puss... I feel his tongue prodding me... but it's my asshole not my pussy! It feels good, the pressure, oh God I'm fucking purring...

"you like that babygirl?"

"Y-yes"

"I'll keep that in mind, but we need to hurry" with that I feel his mouth suction cup to my lips, his tongue gliding through them, once, twice, then he rapidly starts licking and delving between my sex walls attacking my opening, as if he's been in the desert for a week and finally found a well! I've never had a man wanting to lap up so much of my fluid and even stopping to give my clit little kisses.

It feels like it went on forever, but I hear my husband call over "waters almost hot" has it really only been maybe 10 minutes?

I think to myself as Eric gently pulls my pants back up over my hips and pulls me back up to a kneeling position into him, his left hand grabbing mine and holding it as his right hand gently kneads my left breast through my top and bra.

"Kiss me please" his demanding demeanor has changed to one of polite a nervous type, I turned my head and he is looking at my lips like a schoolboy about to get kiss by the girl he's had a crush on for years.

I can't resist, he's like a magnet pulling my lips to his by an unseen force, his lips press back against, I feel his part and mine follow suit as his tongue gently slides in and dances on my teeth. I go to greet his with my tongue, tasting the remnants of my own fluids, along with his own taste, my body is burning, the fire inside wants him just to fuck me regardless of the consequences.

But just as fast as the kiss started he pulled away and started laying out their blankets "Go join them" he says. I looked out the flap and could see cups being stirred, relieved no one was wondering about us and headed out of the tent, slowly as my legs regained confidence in their own strength.

As I came over my husband handed me a cup and leaned in and kissed me, my heart stopped beating, then he carried on with whatever conversation he was having with Eric's wife. How couldn't he tell or taste that I was just with another man? His kiss was so lame compared to the one I had in the tent...

Oh my God, am I really belittling my husband? I'm the one in the wrong! But for the first time in a long time my body feels right and good. This is so confusing.

A hand gropes my ass cheek, I turned and Eric gives me a quick peck on the lips as he slides by and starts talking to the others. They turned and start responding, I'm sure my face is both ghostly white and redder than the fire, I put it down to avoid being seen.

Eric has some fucking nerve, following us here, then pulling his stunt in the tent and now blazingly kissing me only like 7 feet from our spouses with nothing hiding us. I don't know if I'm really angry, but I wish I was, he makes me feel like the national reserve of gold when he's near or talking to me, then when he touches me like a thousand degrees wash over and melt that gold to liquid.

Why can't my husband take the time to make me feel so worthy, in all reality I don't care if he did cause I love him and Eric does it enough for all of mankind. My face is blushing again, fuuuuck.

After an hour of mild conversation and Eric touching my foot with his whenever no one noticed we decided to call it a night. Eric's wife and I went in the tent first and we changed. I could hear Eric thanking my husband once again and telling him he was blessed with a beautiful wife.

How does he manage to melt my heart and heat me below so easily. The man who just a little while ago was assaulting my pussy is now telling my husband with that same tongue how beautiful I am... and soon.. soon he'd be laying next to me, with a foot of open space between us. This isn't good.

The men enter the tent and lay down in their designated areas. I looked over and Eric was facing away from us, probably cuddling his wife, I thought with a little jealousy, hmpf! I rolled over and closed my eyes.

I must have fallen asleep, because I'm awoken by a hand sliding under the shirt I was sleeping in and started gently squeezing my left breast. My left arm is draped over my sleeping husband, I shift my eyes downward, there's maybe half an inch between the hand caressing me and my husband's back.

Then I feel it! Oh my god!!! Between my legs nestled in the folds of my panty clad pussy is a solid thick rod, very slowly pushing in and pulling out, he's fucking my thighs!! Eric's cock is literally rubbing along my pussy and clit and I'm already soaking wet!!

My eyes are as wide as can be, I can't breath, I can't move, I can't do anything as I'm being molested by the man behind me, a thin layer of fabric is the only shield physically preventing all out adultery.

Why does it feel so good, why do I want to tell him to stop but my body wants him to push the limits further? Then I realize my hips are moving on their own matching his rhythm, wanting his dick between my thighs, wanting him to cum, wanting to be a good girl and make the master cum.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!!! What am I thinking, what is my body doing...  "ohhhh" a little voice escapes my lips as he starts pinching and stretching out my nipple. "Shhh" I hear come from behind me as his hand leaves my breast and flows down to between my thighs.

He pulls slightly on my left leg, and like an automated service it lifts slightly, he hooks my panties and lifts the crotch out of the way while guiding the head of his cock into my folds. He gently pushes, my soaking pussy lubing him up, his head enters.

I don't know if I ever started breathing again but catch my breath regardless, fuck I want this! He slides it back out and gently pushes inwards again, this time more of his manhood fills my cavity. I'm already about to blast myself, the naughtiness, the excitement, the danger, the lust, another man's hard cock, hard over me, entering me... while my arm is over my husband, my body just mere inches aw... oh fuck! Eric slams his dick all the way into me!

"Oh!" I let out as my eyes disappear into the back of my head, I'm only barely aware of Eric's hand over my mouth as he fucks me fast avoiding any smacking sounds, wait! He's whispering in my ear, so silently.

"Taylor, you are so fucking tight and wet, God you are..." the words pausing with each inward thrust and returning as he slides out "such... a dirty little wife... trying to wake up... your husband... so he can see... how much you want... my dick in you... how wet another... man makes you... shut your fucking mouth babygirl... you are mine!... you are mine! My... little whore... little slut... my little babygirl..."

His words with his hard piston manipulating my insides has me 100% his little dirty girl. I want to make noise, I want him to hear how good he's making me feel! "You're only allowed to... say anything with... with my permission... do you understand baby?"

"Yes daddy, oooh, yesss daddy" I cooed silently out.

"Fuck baby... you're gonna make me cum... calling me daddy..."