Camping with a Difference Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff has more fun in the tent.
1.6k words
4.72
7.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whields
whields
147 Followers

"I got caught," he decided to put, as he looked up from his phone to see he was nearly back at the campsite, explaining why the path had become busier in the last few minutes. No-one had seemed to notice his stained shorts, his flushed face, which he was sure still had bits of cum on it, and that thrilled him. It was if a switch had been turned on in his mind, and sexual risk was now acceptable.

"I saw. Looks like you had fun!"

"I did. What you doing now?" Jeff replied, feeling himself getting hard at turning this unknown man on.

"Coming to you." Was the immediate reply. "Where are you?"

Jeff was back at the campsite now, and so, still feeling horny as hell, he messaged back the address of the campsite, followed by a photo of his tent so the guy knew where he was. He quickly extended his stay at the site for another night, not wanting to get fined for not leaving in time, and the climbed into his tent.

The tent amplified the morning sun, and it was warm within. Sitting there nervously, Jeff felt himself getting hard at the thought of what was to come. Quickly, he stripped off, throwing his clothes into the corner of the tent, and lying on his soft sleeping bag, let his hand wander to his growing cock. Despite thinking he should save himself, he soon found himself lying onto one side, phone out, and slowly stroking his dick as he looked at the pictures once more. As he scrolled through the photos of him being fucked by a stranger in the woods, he replayed the feeling of the dick thrusting into his ass, filling him completely, the sound of their bodies slapping together as the man had thrust in and out of him.

He couldn't help himself, his hand began to pump faster and faster, his breathing more ragged and his face flushed, and he was just about to cum, when a voice called out from the tent door.

"You dirty boy!"

Jeff looked up in surprise at the voice, but was too far gone, and with a final moan, he came, squirting his cum in wave after wave over his stomach. Guiltily, he let his hand drop from his cock as he saw the other man watching him with a smile on his face from the tent porch. Jeff had left the door open in readiness for guy's arrival, he recognised the face now, but had forgotten as he'd wanked off, and realised with start, anyone could have seen him.

"Looks like you started without me," the man smiled, pushing his flip flops off his feet, and crawling head first into the tent.

Jeff was lying flat in the middle of the tent, and the man's actions in entering the tent naturally took him headfirst towards Jeff's body.

"Let me help you with that," he smiled, and lent forward, and trailed his tongue along Jeff's stomach, licking up the congealing cum.

Jeff shivered as the tongue teased his skin, tracing across his stomach as the other man lapped up his load. He just lay there until the man had finished, looking down at the short brown hair on the top of the man's head.

Within moments the cum was gone, and the man looked up. Shuffling forward, he made his way further into the tent, until he was rest on his arms and legs directly over Jeff.

"Well it's nice to meet you," the guy smiled, and then lent forward, his lips reaching to Jeff's.

Almost unconsciously Jeff opened his mouth in reply, feeling the tongue dart into his mouth, slowly at first but with increasing fervour. His own tongue replied, pushing into the other man's mouth, tasting him as he did. This was a different kiss to any woman he had kissed. It was so much more masculine, stronger, more powerful as they continued to devour each other. He could taste his cum on the other man's mouth, and the liquid mixed with their saliva passed between their two mouths as they kissed.

The other man broke their kiss, and sitting upright pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing a tanned lean figure. He bent down again and their kiss resumed, their naked chests pressed against each other, their sweat mingling.

Jeff didn't know how long they were making out, but he could feel his dick growing hard between them, and he could feel the other man's cock pressed hard between them as well. Breaking for air, he panted, "Fuck me," before smashing their lips back together.

The other man responded in kind, crushing their lips together as they deeply kissed for a moment or two more, before rolling to the side of Jeff and quickly pulling his own shorts off.

Jeff looked on the man's dick sprung free; it's cut head engorged as its length hardened. This was all he could see before the guy took his hips and flipped him onto his front.

Without thinking, Jeff pushed up onto his knees, so that his ass was thrust upwards, his head resting on his arms. He felt the other man's hands roaming on his ass, gently squeezing and caressing them.

"Looks like you're already for me," the guy said, seeing Jeff's still gaping ass. "You didn't even clean up for me," he added, seeing the congealed cum smeared over his ass hole and legs, "I like it."

Jeff felt the hard dick against his ass, the other man rubbing it against his cheeks, and he pushed his ass back, eager to feel it inside of him. The man continued to tease for a moment or two more, before slowly pressing it into Jeff's gaping ass.

The cum from his previous fucking helped lubricate the man's dick, and he slid all the way in, his body slapping against Jeff's ass.

"Ahh," Jeff moaned in pleasure, as he squeezed his ass to feel the dick inside of him. The man pulled back, and again slowly slid his full length into Jeff's ass. Each time he pulled almost all the way out, Jeff felt empty, before being filled deeply as the cock slid back into his ass. He was pushing back with abandon now, wanting to feel every inch of the guy's cock.

Sweat was drenching his face now, dripping from every pore in his body as the other man increased his pace, pulling out less now before slamming fully into his ass.

"thwack thwack thwack," the noise echoed through the tent as their dripping bodies came together, both of them breathing hard. Jeff's dick was hard again, swinging with abandon in time to the thrusts.

He felt the guy's dick come out of him fully, before hearing "turn over."

Pushing his head up, he rolled onto his back, looking up as the older man knelt above him. The man's body was drenched in sweat, his tanned body glistening, his chest rising and falling as he panted in for air.

Suddenly, he felt the guy pulling him closer, lifting his legs from the floor until they were resting on the guy's chest. This lifted his ass level with the guy's dick, and he thrust forward again, fucking Jeff in the new position.

He wrapped both arms around Jeff's legs, holding them upright as he continued to plough Jeff's ass. Jeff's dick was swinging from side to side, rock hard as their bodies merged once more. Looking up, he watched as the man thrust forward, feeling his dick thrusting deep into his body. The man's eyes were looking down at Jeff, smiling, his face sparking with sweat, as he panted for breath.

Jeff too was panting, as moans of pleasure constantly escaped his mouth. He couldn't help himself, and reached out, grabbing his flailing dick in one hand, and began to wank off in time to the thrusts. He tried to hold back, but he couldn't stop, and with a growing pressure building, after one final thrust from the man, he came, spurting his cum over his stomach and chest once more.

This must have tipped the guy over the edge, Jeff felt one final thrust, before he stayed buried deep in Jeff's ass, and came. For the second time that day, Jeff felt waves of cum spurting into his gaping ass, and he squeezed his muscles to pump the cock dry.

The guy let go of his legs, and it was only then that Jeff felt how exhausted he was, letting his legs flop to the floor as the guy pulled his dick from Jeff's ass, trailing cum from it as he did, letting it drop onto the sleeping bag below. Jeff lay there, body aglow, catching his breath. The man was doing the same, kneeling upright taking short sharp breaths.

"That's a fine ass," he finally said, "if you want to do this again before you head home, let me know."

"What about now?" Jeff said, strangely not sated.

"Ah you know, things to see, people to do," the guy laughed, and Jeff looked up to see the man had donned his clothes once more. With that, he stepped out of the tent, leaving Jeff alone once more.

Flopping back onto his sleeping bag, he smiled to himself, enjoying the post sex glow. A minute later his phone pinged, and idly grabbing it he saw the guy had sent a message. Opening it, he laughed when he saw more picture messages, this time with the guy's dick buried in him, the glow of the tent clearing showing it was from recently.

whields
whields
147 Followers