Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then remembered what Luke had said about his stamina in bed--and how he'd last at least an hour while fucking gorgeous babes like Vanessa or Jasmine. I was worried that he'd now do the same to my virgin throat, but I kept chugging along the best I could.

In an effort to make Luke cum faster, I redoubled my efforts and tried swirling my tongue around his cock to give it more friction and moisture. Luke seemed to appreciate this and took his hands off my head to give me more freedom and control. For the next 20 minutes, I worshipped Luke's dick like the true cockslut that I'd become--giving every effort I had to please him.

The only time I took my mouth off of his dick was to worship and fondle his balls, which were simply massive like the rest of him. The size of lemons, they put my own balls to shame and felt so heavy and manly. Luke seemed to like when I licked and sucked on his balls, so I kept fondling them even when I took his massive man-dick back into my throat.

After an exhausting 40 minutes, I could nearly swallow all of Luke's meat, and my own penis had also come back to life post-ejaculation. As I sucked on and worshiped Luke's dick, I started jerking myself off once again, and I was able to go faster this time without being worried about cumming right away.

I was now furiously jerking off like a teenage boy as my head nearly bottomed out on Luke's dick. More than eight thick inches of premium manmeat were now lodged down my throat as I tried to get this stud close to cumming.

As I looked up into Luke's eyes, he still looked so calm and in control, so I tried to increase my efforts even more on his dick. I was now sucking him like a mad man, as if I were possessed by Luke's dick. As I gave everything I had to please this stud, I felt myself once again nearing the point of orgasm. Luke seemed to notice this and slapped my hand away from my cock.

"I want you to cum when I shoot my load down your throat," he said. "Trust me -- you'll enjoy it."

I looked up into this cocky stud's eyes and kept sucking and moaning on his cock. I had to trust that Luke was right and wait a bit longer to get off, and I kept trying to edge him closer and closer to the brink.

Finally, after nearly an hour of sucking him off and trying every type of friction and warmth I could muster with my mouth and tongue, Luke increased his tempo just a bit more. He was now ferociously fucking my face and so deep down my throat that his balls were bouncing against my chin. His dick nearly bottomed out as he conquered my throat, making me his complete and total bitch.

As Luke increased his tempo, he told me to "start stroking your boycock" once again. My penis was hard and leaking pre-cum this entire time, and I felt on the verge of orgasm as soon as I touched it.

Luke too was getting close and fucking my throat with more and more enthusiasm. Finally, he bottomed out once again and let out a massive roar.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled.

It felt like a geyser exploded in my throat, and some of Luke's cum went straight down to my stomach. My own penis started exploding at the same time, shooting my second load in an hour all over the ground. Five, six, seven shots exploded from my penis and shot everywhere.

But Luke's dick kept going even more. After unleashing six torrents of cum down my throat, he pulled out and started cumming all over my face and body. Like a Jackson Pollock painting, he sprayed semen all over my eyes, nose, mouth, and lips, and then onto my chest and stomach. Some of it even landed on my dick.

Luke looked down at me and smiled. "Good job," he said. Then he presented his massive cockhead for me to clean it off, and I eagerly sucked all the cum off of Luke's dick, balls, and torso. He was now squeaky clean while I was covered in cum.

Luke and I both made our way to the tent, where my clothes had been stored this entire time. Since it was so hot outside, we both slept naked on top of our sleeping bags. Luke was fully clean, with his massive dick softening but still so much bigger than my own. And I fell asleep covered in Luke's cum, my penis also softening but still excited by all that had occurred.