Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can tell you that this little slut is eager and sure sucks a mean dick," Luke said. "Even if your cock is dirty and gross from hiking, he'll give it a tongue bath and lick you clean."

"I'd be down for a blowjob," the tallest jock said. "One of my basketball teammates used to suck me off and I can promise you that guys give the best head."

His other frat bros laughed as this tall, arrogant basketball stud started stripping off his tank top and shorts. He was far more muscular than I was and even stronger than Luke, and it seemed like this guy was the alpha of his group. In no time at all, he stood before me in his boxer briefs, with a sizable bulge snaking through his shorts.

"If you want to suck me off, hop to it," he said. "We don't have time to waste."

I was shocked that Luke had whored me out so quickly to these college-aged kids. Here I was, a 26-year-old grad student, naked and on my knees before a college basketball player who couldn't have been older than 20. I didn't even know his name before this dominant, alpha male started rubbing his underwear-covered dick all over my face and mouth.

"You want this cock, bitch?" he asked. "I haven't changed my underwear in days and bet they taste nice and funky."

Sure enough, this college jock's gray boxer briefs reeked and tasted horrible. But I somehow let him rub his junk all over my face and even stuck out my tongue to try to lick his soft but hardening cock.

After rubbing his dick in my face, this college jock told me to pull off his boxers using only my mouth. I struggled for a minute but eventually complied with his request and now found myself face-to-face with a thick and hefty seven incher. It wasn't nearly as huge as Luke's, but this 6'5" tall basketball player was clearly proud of his big and beautiful cock.

"Suck my dick, bitch," he said, pointing the tip right at me. I wasted no time swallowing this stud's seven inches all the way to the hilt. Luke had trained me well and I somehow wanted to please this cocky and confident frat bro.

This arrogant jock grabbed my hair and fucked my throat mercilessly for the next several minutes. He was rough and clearly focused on getting his rocks off. And to my surprise, my own previously exhausted and worn-out penis started growing harder and harder until it too was fully erect.

The three other frat bros seemed to notice and started lazily stroking their own dicks through their shorts. And Luke too stayed confidently naked and semi-erect while occasionally stroking his massive manmeat and watching me submit completely to this cocky, college-aged kid.

The basketball jock must have been horny, because within five minutes, he was shooting a massive load down my throat. Without a second thought, I obediently swallowed all of it and licked his thick and throbbing seven-incher clean.

"Damn, bitch," he said. "That was a good fucking blowjob."

___________________________________________________________

Before I had a chance to think or regroup, two of this stud's friends had whipped out their dicks and pointed them in my direction. These boys must have been horny because they wasted no time in going from straight, macho studs to eagerly waiting for blowjobs from another guy.

One of the studs was Spanish or Latino with dark brown hair, deep-set brown eyes, and a chiseled jaw line and handsome face. He wore a backwards fraternity hat and a tank top that showed off his bulging biceps and toned, tanned skin. This stud stood about six foot even, or about Luke's same height, and boasted a very sexy and rock-hard six-inch dick.

As I soaked in the sight of this sexy Spanish stud, I was equally impressed by his friend, the 5'9" Asian jock who had stripped off his fraternity t-shirt and was showing off his own fit and toned body, tanned skin, and handsome face. He had also pulled off his shorts and underwear to reveal a fully erect 6.5" dick that looked surprisingly large and imposing on his smaller body.

I didn't know which frat bro to start with first and started jerking off both of their cocks at once. The Asian stud took charge and pulled my face down onto his cock, making me swallow him in a single go. He seemed horny and aggressive from days of hiking, and who knew how long it had been since he'd gotten his rocks off before the trip.

As I sucked off this sexy frat bro, I kept jerking off the Latino stud's cock while he started feeling up my body. This frat bro stud started pinching my nipples and reached around and felt up my ass, all while I sucked off his friend's aching cock.

I alternated back and forth between the two frat bros, worshipping and swallowing their rock-hard dicks. Because they were about the same size and significantly smaller than Luke's massive manmeat, I had no trouble taking them all the way down and sucked them off like a Hoover vacuum. Although these studs were eager to fuck my throat, they mostly sat back and watched as I put in all the work to bring them closer and closer to cumming.

Within minutes, these two sexy frat bros were on the brink of orgasm. The Asian stud came first and started shooting his load down my throat, but he then pulled out and started cumming all over my face. His friend followed suit and unleashed a giant load all over my face, mouth, chest, and body. He even coated my own rock-hard dick with cum and clearly hadn't orgasmed in a week, since his load was simply massive. These college studs had used me like a cheap whore and I didn't even know their names, even though I'd just submitted completely to their young, frat-boy cocks.

___________________________________________________________

The last frat bro was the shortest one, who had been patiently waiting his turn to get in on the action. At 5'6", this guy was a full foot shorter than his tall, basketball player friend, and he was nine inches shorter than my 6'3" height. He wasn't as muscular as his other frat bros, but had a cute, boyish face with light brown hair and deep green eyes. This smaller guy looked like he could've been in high school, except for the fraternity shirt that he happened to be wearing.

Adding to my humiliation, this short and scrawny guy walked over to where I had just sucked off two of his friends and told me to strip off his clothes one-by-one. Even though I was still on my knees, he was so short that I could easily pull the DKE t-shirt off his body. He was more toned than I expected, with six-pack abs and some definition on what must have been a 130-pound body.

I then pulled down his hiking shorts so that this scrawny little stud was standing before me just in his boxer briefs.

"How old are you?" Luke asked him out of curiosity.

"I'm 19," he replied as he grabbed the bulge in his boxer briefs. It looked far bigger than I expected, and I felt like my eyes were deceiving me. "My name's Nick," he said, "But my friends call me Nick the Dick."

I couldn't believe that this little punk, who was nine inches shorter than me and seven years younger than me, was somehow bragging about his man-sized dick. But the bulge in his shorts seemed impressive, and at least he'd told me his name, unlike his three frat bros whom I'd just sucked off.

I looked up into Nick's piercing green eyes and obeyed his commands, kneeling before him still butt-ass naked. My own penis was throbbing and fully erect, and I had a feeling that this short and scrawny stud easily dwarfed me in the dick department.

As Nick slowly massaged the bulge in his boxer briefs, I had an inkling of why his frat bros called him Nick the Dick. The bulge in his shorts looked thick and massive, and far bigger than you would expect on such a small guy. Even though Nick just wore plain, black boxer briefs, there was clearly a thick and hefty snake growing in his shorts.

"You want this, bitch?" he asked me.

I nodded my head. "You better beg for it then," he said, arrogantly fondling his massive manmeat.

Nick grabbed my hair and started rubbing his colossal shaft against my face. "Beg for it," he repeated.

Even though my face was being smothered by this 19-year-old college kid, I somehow managed to start begging for his cock.

"PLEASE," I mumbled. "Please let me suck it!"

"You want this dick?" Nick asked, cockily. "You want this big, massive cock?"

"YES SIR," I mumbled again, with my face still pressed into the smelly boxer briefs of this college frat boy.

"Go ahead and take it out," Nick said, releasing my head. "But only use your mouth."

Now free to maneuver, I tried to latch onto the top of Nick's underwear with my teeth. I then gently started pulling them down but found it far more difficult than expected. Nick's dick was now hard and firm and jutting up into his underwear, but this made it harder to pull them down. I struggled for a minute and almost gave up my just licking the outline of Nick's massive dick through his boxer briefs.

"Wow, you suck at this, bitch," he said, laughing. "But you sure seem to be enjoying it."

I didn't have to look down to know that my five-incher was leaking precum even though it was completely untouched. Incredibly horny and turned on, I redoubled my efforts and managed to drag the top of Nick's boxer briefs over the massive head of his cock. I kept pulling it down, inch after inch, until Nick's colossal cock was now entirely exposed before my eager and shocked face.

I knew it was big from when I licked it through his shorts, but nothing prepared me for Nick the Dick's colossal manmeat. Especially on his short and scrawny frame, his thick and lengthy manhood looked simply enormous. It was also hard as a rock, longer than my entire face, and just inches away from my salivating mouth.

"That's eight and a half inches of thick, freshman cock," Nick said, arrogantly. "And I haven't cum in a week. So get to sucking!"

Even though he was the shortest guy in the group, this cocky freshman stud had easily eclipsed all of his friends in the dick department. He wasn't as hung as Luke, but proportionally his cock was absurd and throbbed before me like a huge and impressive appendage.

Awed and overwhelmed, I felt compelled to submit completely to this little college punk, whose attitude and arrogance were strangely alluring. Just as I'd done to his frat bros, I greedily dove on the head of Nick's massive frat boy cock and started sucking him off. And even though I was still a novice at blowjobs, Luke had trained me well and I knew how to relax my throat to swallow Nick the Dick.

His manhood was not only long but thick too, with large, low-hanging balls. But in less than two minutes, every inch of Nick's colossal cock were down my throat as his hefty balls smacked against my chin.

All of Nick's frat bros were still naked, as was Luke, and each of these other studs started jerking off as they watched and cheered on their friend.

"Damn, man!" Luke exclaimed. "It looks like he swallowed your entire cock!"

"Dude -- you really opened him up!" the tallest stud exclaimed.

"He's such an eager cocksucker," the Asian stud said.

"It looks like he's about to cum just from sucking you," their Latino friend said.

Sure enough, my own penis was throbbing uncontrollably as I swallowed this freshman stud's fat and juicy cock. As he reamed out my throat with his dick, I looked up again to his confident green eyes that beamed down at me. This sexy little stud looked like a model, with a boyish face and a chiseled jaw line. He also looked supremely arrogant as he fucked the shit out of my throat.

"You like this cock?" he asked. "You love sucking on my huge fucking cock?"

I tried nodding and blinking my eyes as I kept worshipping Nick's impressive dick, but it took all of my focus just to take his pummeling of my throat. More than any of his frat bros, Nick dominated my throat completely and fucked me with urgency and haste.

"You love this fucking dick," he repeated. "Keep sucking it."

I kept trying my best to swallow every inch of this boy stud's shaft and make him feel as good as possible. I wasn't sure if he was incredibly horny or fucked everyone this way, but Nick the Dick pounded away at my throat like it was the last time he might ever fuck someone.

"You're gonna cum for me?" he asked. "You're gonna cum just from sucking me?"

I couldn't respond since my mouth was full of his dick reaming out my throat, and I had been so caught up in sucking him off that I'd completely forgotten about my own pleasure. But sure enough, my five-inch penis was so hard that it hurt, and as I looked up to make eye contact with this cocky freshman stud, my cock throbbed uncontrollably and I moaned even more.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," I screamed, moaning on his dick.

Nick's eyes pierced through me and I felt even more turned on by his arrogant smile and cute but confident face. Uncontrollably, I screamed and moaned on his dick as my own untouched penis fired shot after shot of cum all over the ground. Even after cumming seven times, this was my largest load since the first one of the day, and I didn't even have to touch myself to make it happen.

"Holy shit!" the tall basketball player exclaimed. "He came just from sucking you."

"That was so fucking hot," the Latino stud exclaimed.

"You made him your bitch!" their Asian friend cheered.

All three frat bros kept jerking off as their short and scrawny friend reamed out my throat with his colossal cock. Even Luke seemed incredibly turned on and was stroking off his massive 9.5-incher with both of his hands.

As I kept sucking off Nick, whose stamina seemed impressive even after he'd made me cum, Luke stepped closer to the three other frat bros who were eagerly stroking themselves off. At six foot even, Luke was five inches shorter than the tall basketball player, the same height as the Latino stud, and only a few inches taller than the sexy Asian guy. But once he put his cock next to theirs, it was clear who the biggest stud was and Luke showed off his thick and massive manmeat for all to see.

Even though each of the three frat bros had just shot their loads down my throat, they each seemed incredibly turned on by seeing their short and scrawny friend make me his complete and total bitch. And now that their own erections were next to Luke's even larger and thicker cock, they felt hornier than ever and on the brink of orgasm.

Luke then did something that caught these frat bros by surprise. He started slapping their dicks with his own, which caused them to stop jerking off and admire his bigger dick. These college kids felt humbled and humiliated by Luke's massive manmeat, and they also felt curious and turned on.

With their hands no longer jerking themselves off, each frat bro stood awkwardly staring at Luke's massive dick. It was far bigger than anything they'd seen outside of porn and they were each embarrassed that Luke and Nick had put each of theirs to shame.

"You can touch it if you want," Luke encouraged them. "Go ahead."

None of the frat bros wanted to make the first move, but they watched awkwardly as their younger, shorter frat bro kept dominating my throat and as Luke slapped his own massive manmeat against theirs.

Although the tall and muscular basketball player had always been a cocky jock for his entire life, he looked intrigued and infatuated by Luke's giant dick. He'd always been one of the most endowed guys in the locker room, but now he was outgunned and outmanned by this shorter and handsome blonde grad student.

Embarrassed but incredibly turned on, the 6'5" basketball player reached out his hand and touched Luke's dick for the first time. Not only was it two and half inches longer than his own, but it was also far thicker and heavier in his hand. And even though the basketball jock's hands were quite large, there was still plenty of room to spare on Luke's massive manmeat, so that both of the jock's frat bros could also grab on.

Luke grinned as all three frat bros started playing with his mammoth cock and balls. The three college studs had never touched someone else's dick before, but they were now each fondling and admiring Luke's thick and throbbing spear.

Nick saw his frat brothers fondling Luke's large and impressive dick and started fucking my throat with renewed vigor. I wanted to watch these other frat bros submit to my cocky friend and rival, but I kept being pummeled by this short and scrawny freshman's massive dick pounding away at my throat.

Luke gently touched the basketball jock's shoulders and asked if he wanted to take a closer look. Almost in a trance, the tall, arrogant jock got to his knees, with his face just inches from Luke's dick and his hand still stroking it. His two frat buddies also dropped to their knees, with their own hands still fondling Luke's massive cock and balls. All three college studs were now eye-level with Luke's absurdly long and hefty manmeat--right where he wanted them to be.

Even though they hadn't been touching their own aching cocks, the three frat bros seemed incredibly turned on and entranced by Luke's giant dick. The tall basketball player opened his mouth--possibly to say something--and instead found himself welcoming Luke's dickhead into his mouth. As their friend and leader started swallowing my rival's dick, both the Asian and Latino studs started licking the sides of Luke's massive shaft while also kissing his balls.

My studly friend now had three sexy college frat bros sucking and worshiping his cock, each of them for the first time. I couldn't tell who I was more jealous of: my god-like friend who now had three people worshiping his dick, or each of the college frat bros, who now had the honor and privilege of sucking on Luke's incredible cock.

The shortest college stud seemed surprised but excited to see his fraternity brothers worshiping Luke's giant cock. Nick's own massive spear grew bigger and thicker in my throat, as if he felt even more confident that only he and Luke were the two studs standing. They had now established themselves as the alpha males, and myself and the three other frat bros were all now butt-ass naked, on our knees in the dirt, and worshipping and pleasing their giant dicks as best we could.

Nick had now been fucking my throat for well over twenty minutes but had incredible stamina, just like Luke. My friend and rival took turns fucking each of the other frat bro's throats and let them resume jerking off their smaller dicks that were still bigger than my own. My own five-inch boyhood was hard and throbbing once again, and Nick also gave me permission to jerk it as I kept sucking off his far larger and thicker teenage cock.

For the next ten minutes, Luke and Nick put on a clinic in how to fuck our throats. Both studs plowed their swords deep inside of us, only to withdraw them moments later and show off their massive size and girth. Each of the frat bros learned to deep-throat Luke's massive dick, until his lemon-sized balls slapped against each of their chins.

The frat bros were clearly turned on by this and furiously jerking off their own aching dicks. They were each on the brink of orgasm, despite having just shot massive loads down my throat less than twenty minutes before.

I too was incredibly turned on and looked up again into Nick the Dick's piercing green eyes. This cocky college freshman had dominated me completely and slowly withdrew his colossal spear. "Are you gonna cum for me again, bitch?" he asked. "You like sucking on your daddy's cock?"

As I admired the full length and thickness of Nick's giant Dick and stared into his arrogant eyes, I came uncontrollably for him once again. "DAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYYYY!" I screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!"

Shot after shot of cum exploded from my boy penis. Just as I exploded all over the dirt in an astonishing ninth orgasm of the day, this cocky college freshman let out a roar and started showering me in cum. Seven, eight, nine volleys of his seed rained down all over my hair, face, chest, and torso. Nick came so much that he coated my entire cock with his seed and far eclipsed the pool of cum I'd shot onto the dirt. It was clear that this 19-year-old stud hadn't cum for nearly a week, and the 30 minutes I'd spent worshipping his dick had unleashed a torrent of cum.