Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greedily licked up as much as I could and swallowed the massive tip of his impressive teenage manmeat to suck up the last remaining drops. Nick just beamed at me arrogantly as I greedily licked up his cum that somehow tasted sweeter than his other frat bros.

After worshipping and sucking on Luke's massive dick, each of Nick's other frat bros was also on the brink of cumming, but Luke told them to wait until he showered them with his seed. He wanted to cum first and for these other college studs to lick up his cum as their smaller penises exploded.

Only a minute after Nick roared and doused me in cum, Luke used both of his hands to bring himself closer and closer to orgasm. "HERE IT COMES, BITCHES!!"

Just like that, a torrents of seed shot from Luke's dick that far eclipsed even Nick's prolific load. Ten, eleven, twelve times he showered each of the jock bros with his seed, and each of their penises exploded at the same time. As they shook uncontrollably and shot their loads onto the ground, Luke covered them in cum and made them each swallow as much of his seed as they could. Almost in a trance, each of the college studs fought each other to suck on Luke's dick and lick up his cum. They seemed addicted to it, even though it was their very first time sucking dick. Each of the frat bros kissed and worshipped Luke's massive manmeat until it went soft, and each of their own penises started to go down.

Luke gave them one last slap of his giant dick on each of their faces and then walked away towards his pile of clothes. Each of the frat bros stayed on their knees in shock, butt-ass naked with their smaller dicks shrinking. They'd always been straight for their entire lives and dominant, alpha males. They were frat bros who lifted weights every day and bragged about how many chicks they fucked on the weekends.

But my cocky friend and rival had now unleashed desires in them that they didn't know existed. Each of them now only sucked on and worshipped his cock, but they liked it--even more than they had shooting their loads down my throat.

Even worse, the shortest and scrawniest member of their group was still an alpha male, and Nick the Dick had watched all of them become cocksuckers for the first time. This short, 5'6" college freshman had no idea that his older and taller frat bros liked sucking dick or would submit completely to a bigger cock. But Nick knew that their horizons had been opened and he couldn't wait to build off what Luke had started.

As we each started putting on our clothes, I couldn't help but keep admiring Nick's thick and massive softie. Even flaccid, it was far more impressive than my best effort and far bigger than his frat bro friends. I didn't know what the rest of my hike would bring or what kind of additional "training" Luke had in mind. But I also had a feeling that Nick too wouldn't have to wait a week to get another blowjob. He'd just witnessed a side of his frat bros that he'd never seen before, and he grinned at the thought of what the rest of their hike might bring.