Camping with Dad

Story Info
An 18-year-old falls for her dad during a camping trip.
8.2k words
4.52
47k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirty minutes remained before school ended for the summer and every one of those minutes felt like an hour. Hazel's third year in high school, her first in a private school, was quite a ride and she couldn't wait to unwind for three months. This summer filled her with more anticipation than any in her eighteen years, except next year when she would finish high school for good. This summer she had far more things to do than sit around playing video games or riding her bike around town; this summer, Dad was taking her camping for two whole months.

She broke the news to Cassie and Tristan, her bestfriends, a minute ago as they joined her at the lunch table.

"I can't believe you're this calm about missing out on all of the new releases this summer," Jake murmured with a mouthful of a fried chicken. "How are you gonna feel when we're playing the new Final Fantasy and Diablo while you're out sleeping with bugs and catching fish?"

"I'll feel that you're the ones missing out. Besides, you know I prefer to wait before getting the newest games. I want to know if it's good before wasting money on it."

"I'm sure you're gonna at least miss hanging out with us doing weird shit," Cassie said.

"I really wish I could bring you two with me, I really do. I just..."

"Want to have the weekend to yourself and Dad? Enjoy some family time? We'll understand. Right, Cass?"

"No, it's nothing like that. We already have someone going with us."

"Oh? Like, a close cousin or something?" Cassie asked.

Hazel didn't want to smirk as she said it but found her lips curling into one anyways as she leaned in. "Charles Wallace and Alice."

Tristan almost choked on a bite of chicken as the words came out of her mouth but Cassie just looked on with a blank expression, as if she wondered why Hazel expected her to know who it was. Hazel waited a few seconds before realizing Cassie probably never heard the man called by his first name.

"You know? Principal Wallace."

"Headmaster Wallace." Tristan replied.

"To-may-toe, Ta-Mah-toe," Hazel replied. "This may be a fancy school but it's not Hogwarts."

"Except he probably makes more money in a month than your average principal makes in a year. I can't believe you and your dad are actually going camping with him."

"You said Alice would be there?" Tristan asked, his face turning a shade of light pink.

Hazel would've laughed any other day, seeing him blush whenever Alice's name comes up was just the cutest thing. She would be the one spending two months with her, maybe even sleeping within an arm's reach, and the idea of being intimidated by her no longer seemed like the cutest thing.

She couldn't blame them. Hazel only ever had boyfriends in the four years she had been in the dating game and she never considered getting a girlfriend, though she considered herself bisexual to some degree, but even she found herself fawning over Alice on occasion. How could she not? Alice was captain of the school's cheerleading squad, whose long golden hair seemed to shine like a halo. No matter if she was in the school uniform or a thick sweatshirt, Alice's tits, at least a pair of D's, puffed out just right and plump. Hazel, who found herself glancing out of the corner of her eyes when Alice walked by, couldn't imagine what went on in Tristan's head or his underwear.

Even if her and Alice were full on lesbians--even if they were the only lesbians in the state--she had about as much of a chance scoring a playdate with Alice as an ice cube had surviving an hour on a sidewalk in July. Hazel didn't look like some abomination that crawled out of a nuclear reactor and even considered herself attractive enough, she just couldn't see how some tiny half-Korean girl who wore what had to be the thickest glasses in the world and whose breasts couldn't even fill out a B-cup could compare herself to a total babe like Alice.

It didn't matter that much if she was attracted to other girls or not, being below Alice's league in the dating pool didn't worry Hazel as much as the fact that she had to spend two whole months with the most popular girl in one of the most expensive schools in America. Hazel knew it wouldn't matter how attractive SHE was because she would still be the same nerdy Hazel and even if Alice didn't say anything she knew the girl would be making fun of her whenever she geeked out with her dad. How did she handle that? Should she just try to not be a weirdo and act cool, and would Alice see through her bullshit anyways? Dad would still geek out no matter what, the man didn't care what the normies thought, and Hazel knew it might hurt his feelings if she didn't geek out with him as she always did. She could be like Dad and not give a shit, though it would sting all the same if Alice made fun of her. Maybe Alice wouldn't make fun of her, at least not her face? Both of their dads were paying for the trip, but Hazel's dad did make quite a bit more money than Alice's. Would Alice make fun of the daughter of the man forking out most of the cash for her vacation? Not that it would do Hazel any good, she would still spend some time wondering if the cool hot cheerleader is sitting there thinking about how weird she is whenever she gets excited about some weird bug or shit.

Then again, if she managed to talk Dad into letting Dustin come along she would have one leg up on Alice. She only went to the same school as Alice for a year but she never saw her with a boyfriend. If she preferred girls that might've explained some things but she didn't even seem to have a girlfriend. She never seemed to hang out with anyone but the other cheerleaders and she didn't seem intimate with any of them. Maybe Alice was just that far out of everyone's league? It didn't make sense if she was dating anyone, Hazel couldn't imagine not hanging on to her boyfriend every minute she could get with him; the seat next to her felt cold enough since he had to stay a few minutes after class.

"I honestly kinda wish you did have room for us," Tristan groaned.

"Why?" Cassie snickered. "So you can be made fun of by your crush?"

"I know," Hazel moaned. "I really would take you guys if I could but I'm going to be really pushing my luck when I ask Dad if Dustin can come along."

"Oh," Cassied grunted, her eyes swelling to the size of saucers as she dropped her fork. "I can't believe I forgot to tell you about this and I hope you don't get too mad at me."

Hazel didn't know if she should worry much as Cassie pulled out her phone. Cassie's tidbits of gossip she somehow forgot about could be anything from someone dying their hair a weird color or a kid getting hit by a bus. Either she was about to tell him Dustin's mom died and he never told her or Dustin would be going out of town with his family and, again, never told her. It sounded like taking her boyfriend camping might be out of the question either way, but she could not have prepared herself for the video Cassie was about to show her.

Cassie was sitting in the back of an SUV with two other girls. Dustin's messy dark hair stuck out over the middle seat where he was chatting it up with a brown-haired boy, Ryan if Hazel remembered things the right way.

"Dude?" Ryan said with a stern voice. "Why the fuck would you tell me that?"

"Language!" The woman driving, a plucky brunette with glasses, looked through the rearview mirror.

"Why would you tell me this?" Ryan said again, lowering his voice this time. "That's gross. Please tell me you're joking."

"I'm not joking," Dustin replied in a low voice.

"You actually got it on with Rachael. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with me? She's eighteen and she's fucking hot."

"Dude," Ryan hissed, "she's your fucking sister. That's just so gross. And you're supposed to be dating that Asian chick. Hannah, right?"

"Hazel. Her name's Hazel and it's not like she needs to know."

"Cassie hangs out with her. How do you know she won't snitch?"

Dustin looked over the seat before turning back to Ryan. "She's too busy playing on her phone. Angela and Katie, too. It'll be our little secret."

"Just tell me you didn't go all the way... like, tell me you didn't squirt your cum in her pussy."

Dustin nodded. "Her mouth, pussy. I would've done it in her ass if I didn't get tired."

"You know she could get pregnant, right."

"Turn it off," Hazel sobbed, shoving the phone away.

"I'm sorry--" Cassie stuttered. "I-I..."

"You should've told me this morning," Hazel snapped.

"I... I was busy," Cassie began screeching.

"It was a busy morning," Tristan said. Hazel glared at him. "But you should've just sent her the video."

"Are... we still friends," Cassie squeaked. "I... I understand if--"

"Yeah, we're still friends. I'm still going to be mad for a while even if you at least told me before I invited him to go camping with me and my dad."

***

Hazel spent the days following the last day of school sleeping, watching the slow and steady tick of the clock until their big camping trip began. Hazel left with her dad in the early hours of June the Fourth, not even needing to waste time waking up as she couldn't sleep for a second that night, and arrived at the national park just as the first rays of sunlight peeked through the valleys.

Dad placed his reservation sticker on the SUV and Hazel helped him stuff a bunch of junk into three oversized backpacks while they waited for the Wallaces.

They arrived soon enough. Hazel sat on the ground, watching ants carry away the last crumbs of her egg and sausage sandwich while Dad snored away in the car. She peered up to the crunch of dirt and gravel under tires, a black SUV pulled in beside Dad's. She may have spent the better part of the year walking by that man's face but Hazel could've sworn a complete stranger stepped out of the car instead of their Headmaster. Instead of his normal black suit and tie, Charles stepped out wearing nothing more than a plain light-brown shirt and brown cargo shorts.

"We're here," Charles said, knocking on the car until Dad jolted awake.

"Oh," Dad said with a chuckle and got out, 'I didn't mean to be out this long."

"I hear ya. I would've been here sooner but I set my alarm for PM instead of AM. Alice saved my rear on that one."

"Well, we're here now. I'm sure you've seen her around, but I'd like you to meet my lovely daughter, Hazel." He waved and Hazel abandoned her nature watch to run over.

She waved and smiled. "Hi."

"Hello, Miss Meneses! I know your face from school."

"Same."

"Did you know, Mike, that your daughter is one of our best performing students?"

"She does brag about her grades all the time but I wasn't sure how well she ranked amongst the other students."

"She's in the top twenty, certainly far above where I was at her age."

"Well, I'm quite proud of you."

"Well, thank you guys," Hazel said, blushing. "I try my...," Hazel stuttered nonsense before going quiet as the passenger door of Wallace's SUV opened and Alice stepped out.

"Good morning," she said, waving.

Hazel couldn't do anything but squeak out a quiet, "hello," and skeet behind Dad. As if Alice wasn't already one of the hottest girls she knew, she came out with a black sports bra straining around her big tits and boyshorts. If Tristan came with them, no doubt he'd have jizzed his pants right there.

"This is my little Alice. I imagine you've seen her around a few times."

Hazel nodded and squeaked out a few more "hellos" as Alice waved back and giggled.

They grabbed their things and began their hike through the woods, stopping almost an hour later by a lake to set up their tents.

"Who's up for catching some fish?" Charles asked.

"Well, ya know I am," Dad replied. "How about you girls?"

"I''d like to go on a hike, to be honest," Alice replied. "How about you? What's your name?"

"I... I'll go fishing with Dad," she stammered out.

Alice shrugged. "I guess I can go myself, no biggie."

"Will you be alright by yourself?" Dad asked.

"She'll be fine," Charles replied as Alice took off jogging into the woods. "She spent most of her youth exploring nature, she knows how to handle herself. I think she was just wanting to make a new friend."

"Yeah. You should've gone with her."

"I...." Hazel couldn't think of a response. Alice didn't seem hurt when she left but after thinking about it, Hazel could've sworn she stopped smiling when she turned her down. Maybe she should run after her, but then she might come off as desperate to be friends with the popular girl.

Hazel grabbed a rod and joined the men by the lake, forgetting about if she might've hurt Alice's feelings or not. The morning gave way to noon and before she knew it the Sun started to set. Hazel walked away with a bass half the size of her arm while her dad and Charles caught a few trout. Hazel helped them start a fire and joined them in a debate on whether freshwater fish tasted better than saltwater. Alice returned from her hike well after sunset, their fish were carved up and cooking on long sticks; Hazel thought about apologizing for the morning but once again found herself unable to speak.

"I think it's ready," Dad said, biting off a piece of fish.

"Finally," Hazel grabbed a stick and started eating. "I haven't eaten since breakfast."

"Hold on," Dad replied with a laugh, "we shouldn't forget the chips and drinks." He pulled a few cans of Pringles out of his bag, Hazel caught the pizza-flavored ones. "Should've brought the ice chest," he muttered as he handed Charles and Alice a beer.

"What about me?" Hazel moaned.

"Not until you're twenty-one."

Hazel made a playful growl and grabbed two bottles of soda.

"How cute," Alice laughed. Hazel's face turned red and she inched herself back, taking nibbles out of her fish and poking at her chips.

Alice stopped laughing and slid in beside Hazel, who felt her entire body go numb at that moment. "I never did get your name earlier."

"Hazel."

"Oh? That's a really pretty name."

"Yeah," she muttered. "I guess... thanks."

"I think you might've heard my name, but it's Alice."

"Ah, nice. Alice is nice."

"You think so? I always thought it was rather plain, but it was my mother's name."

Hazel just sat back and ate as Alice continued talking. She didn't need to give her a reason to ask about her mom. Hazel didn't know her mom long enough to form any real bond but she didn't care for the idea of someone feigning sympathy about her death. Hazel didn't want to get into any conversations, really. If she opened her mouth too much it would be a matter of time before she said something weird.

Alice stopped talking at some point and went over to her dad. The fire dwindled as did their sticks of fish. Hazel just wanted to sleep and realized they only set up two tents. She didn't know why she thought there were three all that time when she was sitting right by them. Dad and Charles would probably share a tent and that meant she would have to share the other with Alice. Maybe it would be that each family gets a tent, but she didn't want to sleep with Dad. If she did sleep with Alice that meant sleeping with her shorts on because no way in hell could she show off her Pokemon panties to her.

Dad must've had the same idea because he spoke up. "We only seem to have two tents. I'm assuming the girls can share one, but I don't want--"

"I brought my sleeping bag. When I'm camping I prefer to sleep with nature itself as my bedroom, so I'm gonna sleep in the woods."

"Well, then. I suppose you girls will be okay sharing a tent?"

"Sure! I don't see why that would be a problem," Alice replied.

When Hazel didn't respond after a minute, Dad asked again. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

"It's fine if she doesn't want to," Alice said. "If she's not comfortable having someone sleeping with her or she just doesn't like me I can sleep outside. She can have the tent, I don't mind."

"I can share a tent," Hazel groaned. "I... I'm just too tired to speak."

"She did pretty much stay up all night."

"It seems everything's settled," Charles said and grabbed his sleeping bag, heading towards the treeline.

"You're not going to stay in the camp?"

"Nah, it's more fun to sleep out there. I have something to keep the bugs off," he pulled out a can of bug spray.

Charles disappeared into the woods. Dad snuffed out the fire before crawling into his tent. Alice went into the other tent, Hazel crawled in a few minutes later hoping to find her already asleep. It seemed there would be no such luck, as she found Alice wide awake on her phone.

"Took ya long enough," she said as Hazel crawled into her sleeping bag.

"Yeah... too tired to move." Hazel turned over. She might've gone without sleep for almost two days but she still couldn't close her eyes and drift off. Her mind kept bringing up all of the fun activities she would get to enjoy the next day until she turned over and over.

As if to make it worse, Alice didn't take long to notice Hazel was still awake well into the night and began trying to strike up conversations. Alice kept asking random questions and talking about random subjects, Hazel responded with grunts of quick "yeahs" until Alice brought up her meager replies.

"Am I bothering you? I'm bothering you, aren't I? If I am, you can tell me and I'll shut up."

"No," she said after a few seconds.

"Hmm," Alice bit her lip, "are you sure? You seem like you're annoyed every time I say something. In fact, you have been acting like this towards me since I asked you to go hiking with me this morning. And don't tell me you're just tired or not talkative, because you were pretty lively when it was just you and the guys."

"I... I just," she started muttering, not sure what to say. She didn't want the girl to think she hated her... Alice may or may not have been a snob, but she didn't deserve to feel hated on what was supposed to be her first vacation after high school. Couldn't she just tell Alice that she was afraid of being made fun of by someone so popular? How embarrassing would that be?

"Look! If you hate me you can just tell me right now. Get it off your chest. I know we never interacted much at school, but if I ever did anything to offend you just tell me. I will try to do what I can to make it up to you."

"You didn't offend me and I don't hate you. I'm just... a little weird," she said the last part so quietly that she wasn't sure she even said anything.

"A little... what?"

Maybe she did say it? "A little weird!" Alice flinched as Hazel raised her voice. "I'm a weirdo and I know if I start talking to you long enough you will make fun of me. I'm not like you popular hot girls. I'm one of the dorky losers who sits with the other dorky losers at lunch."

"Oh? You think I would make fun of you... for being weird? I'm not that kind of person... I'm not some slut who thinks she's better than everyone else. And who makes fun of someone for being who they are? Only losers make fun of someone who isn't bothering anybody. And what gives you the impression that I'm popular?"

"I mean, your dad literally runs the school. Plus, you're really hot. Like, every straight boy and lesbian turns their head when you walk by. Don't you notice that? Oh, and you're the captain of the cheerleaders."

"I guess so, though it seems weird that I'd be popular for being the Principal's daughter."

"Headmaster, you mean?"

"Call him whatever, Harry Potter. To me he's just dad. And who cares if I'm attractive? A lot of other girls are pretty hot," she leaned in, whispering into Hazel's ears, "believe me, I swing both ways. My head turned to look at a lot of girls at that place. And, while we're at it, I think you are one of the pretty ones."

"You really think so?" Hazel blushed. "I mean, I guess. Thanks, though."