All Comments on 'Camping with Mother's Friend'

by Writerman2020

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great, HOT, writing!

Great story! Real, sexy as hell.....wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well done!

I truly enjoyed your story. It captured a love between two people very well. I can only say that, for myself, I am grateful to all the truly wonderful lovers I've had in my life for sharing such a beautiful and intimate act. And the joining of two souls that only lovemaking can bring.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
You Have The Perfect Handle ( WRITERMAN)*****

Great story well written and very HOT!!! I mean sexy Hot!!. Thanks for sharing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tent

I had a similar experience with a friend's mother. She was such a frickin horn dog and very skilled at giving optimum pleasure on a man's throbbing cock! She made me spurt bucket loads!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A missed opportunity

A year before your story I was working at an office supply factory and met a woman named Cathy.She was separated from her physically and emotionally abusive husband.I wish i had taken that chance.I often think of her and what happened to her and what could or might have been.

Dale Jane HenpartyDale Jane Henpartyabout 5 years ago
Well done

You removed me from my reality while I was involved in your story. Thank you,

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Liked it

Every now and then a story comes along that is written well enough to take you on the characters journey.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 5 years ago
So real

This was nice. Real, real nice. Authentic, and heartfelt, and sensitive enough to discern between those two.

Writerman2020Writerman2020almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all comments!

I appreciate all the nice words and feedback of any kind!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 3 years ago
Great Story!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site for sometime. I was very mildly disappointed that the author did not say in this story that she wanted him to slide his manhood deep inside her very anxious love treasure. Although he alluded to that occurrence at the final comments of the piece. I kept expecting a few paragraphs near the end of the piece describing how much pleasure he gave her in that fashion and how much pleasure he received from her in the act of intimate love. The reader has to conclude that if she was very anxious to have him slide his hand in her panties and holding her pussy she would have been even more anxious to have him slide inside her most feminine love treasure.

mactheknife2mactheknife2almost 3 years ago

You Should write some more stories. Very good and tender.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That was a really good story, slow and erotic in so far as to keep it more real than fantasy

Harvey_32Harvey_3211 months ago

I have early draft notes for a camping break with 2 single parent families and 4 children. Now I need to set to with it.

However my idea of camping is in a large family tent with many mod cons on a campsite with loads of facilities.

This story is written with simple but clear detail and an intimacy that flipped the simple touches into a special time.

I like the light descriptions of the characters, the mystique, giving the ability to to mould them into the readers preferred types.

No boasting, no posing, no bitch - slut - whore - stud - horse cock etc. Best of all; they didn't fuck like jack rabbits, in fact no description at all of the 'first time'.

Please DO NOT write a sequel to this, (not that you can as it seems she has passed) as it has reached a conclusion and anything further will be so out of place.

Full 10* from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was sensual because it was real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous