All Comments on 'Camping with My Daughter Ch. 02'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LustknabeLustknabeover 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful, I would love to read another chapter! :)

Asmodeus32Asmodeus32over 3 years ago
*2.75* stars. Gave ch.1 *3 stars*

Really love the tone, language and loving nature of these stories. 85% of both these stories are the same content, or "Tools" i use in my own personal "narratives". Only a suggestion but if theres to be a ch.3 im hoping to see u include an impregnation(s) angle. I know that its not many peoples cup of tea, but that would cover ALL my bases!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bun in the oven???????

Will Casey get pregnant?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pregnancy coming?

I can tell she wants his baby. Next chapter a wedding. Nice

emsoneemsoneabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Could see every detail in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wtf did I just read ?? How common is this she in real life?🤮🤢

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

loved it, ch.3 CASEY GETS PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good. Waiting for part 3

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Daddy is lost but in a good way. I would have been hiking nude :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every word of it. Thanks for continuing my incest fantasy. How did you get to make love with your daddy? I'd enjoy hearing about it. Loved the story. I yearn for more chapters.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

waiting for p.3 father and daughter get married and have lots of babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a part 3. Casey's dad finds out she's pregnant due to her planning it by not taking her BCPs a couple of months before their hiking trip. She had been planning it for a while. She was flushing her pills down the toilet to make it seem like she was taking them when in fact, she wanted to have her daddy's baby to show him how much she loved him and wanted to be with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’d love another chapter of this. Daddy gets Casey pregnant, they move to another town where no one knows them, get “married,” and have a bunch of babies together

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A part 3 would be nice. Pregnant (planned by Casey, though unbeknownst to her father, as she wasn't taking her pills), back in the city, dealing with their new relationship, planning their future, moving to a place they're not known as father and daughter, getting married, having the baby. Then a nice little epilogue with snapshots of their progress through the years, a few more kids, some troubles they've dealt with, the progress of their kids, their kids leaving the nest, and then them spending their remaining time together. Just a thought...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Will the guy with the pregnancy fetish spamming comments here please STFU

Gym52Gym522 months ago

EXCELLENT, now can we have a further chapter explaining how this relationship continued back in the city, under the eyes and censorship of a nosey general public.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous