Camping with My Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Well, I hope they enjoy eating it as much as I enjoyed being eaten by you."

"Ditto, baby, ditto. That was the best blow job I have ever had in my entire life!" I replied.

"And I loved doing that to you too. It was so yummy, so satisfying. I think that it was almost as good as our fucking," she said. "But as far as making it out of here; I really don't care if we ever go anywhere else. I want this with you from now on," she added.

We hitched up our packs and made our way back to the trail. The walk was wonderful. I watched her sweet little ass move in front of me. She had ditched her underwear in her pack and, as she climbed the trail ahead of me, I occasionally caught a flash of her lips. Now and then, I was also rewarded with a peak at the underside of her titties. I felt energized, young and motivated. It was the motivation of having more sex with a sweet young girl who loved me as much as my daughter did me; powerful. We made ten miles in a little over three and a half hours. Our campsite for the night was atop a rock overlooking a beautiful lake. We set up our tent, put down the sleep pads and as much cushion as we could and gathered wood for a fire.

As the sun was creeping towards the horizon, Casey took me by the hand and led me to the lake. She whipped off her top and started shimmying out of her shorts. "C'mon, dad, let's get naked and swim. I want to be all fresh for you for tonight," she said showing me the bar of soap. "C'mon, I'll give you a bath," she added.

I was naked in no time. Casey ran into the lake and turned to wait for me. What a gorgeous sight! My 18-year-old daughter; naked and waiting for me. I rushed in to her and pulled her to me. I kissed her taking the lead for the first time. We held each other for a long time as we kissed. Then we bathed each other. Neither of us showed any reservations. Moreover; Casey took her time washing my cock rubbing it almost to orgasm.

"Stop, baby! I want to save that for inside you," I said as I pulled back from her.

"Awe, well, Okay, if you put it that way. But, let me look at it, I mean, like, real close up. I haven't had time to really look at it. But what I did see ... I LOVED!" she said.

We stepped into the shallow knee-deep water and I obliged. She pulled me over to a rock that was sticking out of the water and, sitting before me, she began to scrutinize my cock.

"Oh daddy, it really is pretty. I like the head. It's so big. It's, like almost twice the size of the shaft. Wow ... that's why it feels so good inside me," she said smiling. With that, she took it in her mouth and began sucking it again. I let her but was determined that I would not come. I wanted to save it for inside her. I noticed that, as she sucked me, she was playing with her pussy. She was really enjoying giving me head. I decided that I would help her and leaned over and started massaging her breasts.

"MMMmm," she hummed showing her enjoyment. She plopped my head out of her mouth and said, "I REALLY like doing this dad. I mean ... REALLY like it ... I'm gonna come now," she added as she took my dick back into her mouth.

"This is going to be hard," I thought. I absolutely was resolved not to come yet. I watched as she continued to masturbate as she sucked my cock. Soon, she was getting less rhythmic in her blow job and she began to squirm. She was almost there. I took her tits in my hands and pinched her nipples ever so softly. That did it. Leaving my cock in her mouth, she stopped sucking me all together and began to buck her hips as she came on her hand. She came for what seemed like minutes. Her face was buried in my crotch as she came and came and came.

Suddenly, she jumped up and locked her legs around my waist. It was as if my dick was guided by its own mind. As she flexed her hips down from having jumped up on me, my cock was inside her. She began thrashing like crazy, holding onto my torso and leaning back, she began throwing her head up and down and thrusting her pelvis up and down on me. She was still coming!

Well, needless to say, I lost the battle not to come. As I watched my sweet daughter flail around on the cock that made her, I came. We were lucky not to tumble as I shot string after string of cum inside her. Her thrashing coupled with my humping and my "Nearly failing knees" almost put us in the water.

As our orgasms subsided, she locked her legs around my waist and kissed me. As we kissed for the longest time, she began to grind away on my softening cock that remained inside her.
Grabbing the cheeks of her perfect ass, I walked us both out of the water with her legs around me. The movements made my penis slip out of her. She groaned as it did. As I stepped on shore, she reluctantly hopped off of me. "I wanted more dad. Couldn't you tell?" she cooed.

"I know baby, but I got plans for you later and want to sit and hold my daughter for a while before we make love. I mean, fucking is nice, but I want to 'make love' to you tonight," I said as we dressed. "Besides, I'm starved," I added.

We sat by the fire and ate laughing and talking about everything. Nothing was off-limits; nothing was taboo. And, everything was fun and wonderful. She openly discussed her feelings about me, men, women, and how me withering in loneliness had made her so sad. She had been wanting this for so long. And she was so happy to have it. I had to admit to her that I was too. I told her how good she made me feel and how much I loved her; way more than a father, way more than a lover.

"It's like we have this connection that runs so deep that nothing can shake it," I told her as she leaned into me. She looked up into my eyes and I saw in her everything; her youth, her lust, her mother, her love. It was all there in this cute little package.

That night, as we crawled into the bags, we made love like it was a honeymoon. I lost count of the number of times that she came. We laughed and giggled and said and did things that we could only do, as father and daughter, in the solitude of the wilderness.

Casey fell asleep on my chest with me inside her. Later, as she slipped off of me to the side, she nestled in the crook of my arm laying her head on my shoulder. The last thing I heard before we slept was, "Dad, I want to be your bride. I love you so much daddy. Please love me like this forever."

I knew that I would.

12