All Comments on 'Camping with My Daughter'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
You really need an editor

All of the errors made this a very difficult read.

I’ll give you two stars for the effort.

cockforplay66cockforplay66over 4 years ago
Great Story

Well done, a great story, well written, just enough detail to paint a picture but let the mind do the rest

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Nice story. Very sweet and very hot!

RandyashellRandyashellover 4 years ago

Standard story really didn't have any surprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my God!!

This although expected was the most detailed and erotic story I have ever read!!. I want more stories from you or a discussion with you personally on line

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Another great story

I always enjoy reading your sexy stories. Does this mean no more installments of “Moms Surprise”? You could add so much more there.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Nice and Natural

For a Father and Daughter to see each other naked, her to see his cum in the lake and finally his hard cock. What a wonderful way to enjoy each other as they fuck!

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Nothing like camping to bring out the heat of desire. Nicely done. Would love to see it from the daughter's perspective.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. A few typos but not enough to be distracting. Well done!

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 4 years ago
AN ok StorY

Not bad to start with would like to read more of your adventures 25/9/19

UbootCaptUbootCaptover 4 years ago
Better proofreading.

Losing or loosing your wife? Cheek or Check?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Fuck the haters. This was one hot story. What a lucky Dad to have such a sexy innocent daughter to SPEW HIS LOAD INTO!!! Der bottom!! FUCK HER ASS NEXT AND FINGER HER JUICY QUIM!!! PROBE HER CUNNY AND SILKY ARSEHOLE WITH PORCUPINE QUILLS!!! OYE VEY!!! I'M CUMMING! PINCH HER SWOLLEN CLITTY! YA! YA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brown breasts?

Why would a white girl have brown breasts? You're an idiot, get a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proofing

Hi, hot story, just got started and right away noted "northeast" Wash. The Cascades are rather west, while east of Seattle

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

They need to start a family together

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 4 years ago

screw the haters was still hot would like more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumb shit

The size of the erection doesn't change because the girl is sexier. Overdone premise. No build up, just bath then sex. Yawn.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME ENDING with daughter making love with Dad, HOWEVER

My only negative is the daughter being a "SLUT" at 16.

Loss of her Mom and 100% total devotion of her father. Why would she be such a TRAMP and hurt her father.

I can appreciate the sexual adventure once she reached 18. Still, the sexual actions at 16.

Glad she will now be totally given over to her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved it.

I shot a big load!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continent matters

No one in North America calls them knickers. That's a British word. Breaks immersion when people from Washington are suddenly British. Fun story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Camping

This how things got started between my father and me. I think he knew my brother couldn't go camping that weekend, so just the two of us went without him. Alone in the tent, we shared nudity and mutual arousal. This was my first-ever sexual experience with a man. His cock was huge, thick and scary, but erotic. He taught me how to get him off by masturbation. He fingered me to orgasm and I made him shoot loads of manly cock cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oooof

So hey, the build-up and descriptions show you have some talent as a story-teller, but your prose needs some serious work. You use variations of the verb "is" in almost every single sentence in the first paragraph. Groan. Verbs are your friend, so use them. You have good ideas and a knack for constructing interesting stories, but your writing needs serious editing. I mean, it's disturbing reading a sex story that reads like it was written by a 13-year-old boy. And if English is your second language, good on you for learning it well enough to this point, but get an editor to help. Bad prose literally makes me feel ill, and it's hard to fap when you're feeling sick to your stomach.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

I guess finding out how much of a slut your daughter has become would make for an interesting camp adventure.

Sorrym but couldn't get past the early stages when she told dad many gad ogled, and more, her naked body.

Guess I am an old fuddy duddy who likes them virginal and be sluts only for daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story, I enjoy when the story line builds up to a sensual climax, I really like the camping scenario!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Story was too short.

This was an interesting scenario, but without some character development, it is impossible to care. Basically it is a stroke piece but not long enough to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot story!

This has to be one of the hottest submissions under the incest category that I've read. The love between a father and a daughter is so fucking hot. The haters come here to criticize your writing style are just jealous of your relationship with your daughter. Would love to hear more of your sexual adventures with your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great wonderfull story

wish to know the rest of the hike and theereafter

LovingFather69LovingFather69over 3 years ago
Very Hot and Satisfying

Right up my alley, well done. Developed the relationship nicely so when it took a turn towards incest it made sense it should go that way. Hope I can start to write better and start to compare to your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A dick size does not change just because he is turned on by taboo or some stupid shit. I swear, half the bullshit on this site is written by virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pregnancy?????

Did Dad knock up his own daughter????

imurddyimurddyabout 3 years ago
Haters of criticism

You ignore critics at your own peril. The ones I've seen here intend to help you improve, complimenting you in areas where you do well. There are issues that you should want to correct, after all, not all of us swallow cake, laced with just a little bit of shit and kiss your ass and give you a 5 star! After all, if we didn't care about you, we would just give 2 stars and not say anything! You got 4 from me!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Well I enjoyed it, background was good and the setting wonderful, I love the back country. She seduced him and she has a natural hairy pussy with ordinary tits, all great points. His cock though hmm? Otherwise a good read, now to see what happens next.

Rajpriya69Rajpriya69almost 3 years ago

It's relly very erotic sexual story ... Many dad's want this to happen but couldn't express their thoughts and couldn't progress due to family burdons ...

JoeblowismeJoeblowismealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful. I always enjoy when the woman is on top and double points for the cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many flaws in the story, as well as spelling mistakes.

Also, the information about the father's enormous penis size is irrelevant: his daughter would love him and love to make love to him, regardless of his penis size.

TavernerTavernerover 2 years ago

A lot of negative comments on here, but even though I'm not normally a big fan of father/daughter stories, I thought this was cute and sexy. Barely noticed the typos because the story itself was so good. Your prose at the beginning was very basic, like a teenager wrote it, but once you got to the seduction and fucking, you aced it. Five stars, although the ten inch cock was a bit over the top.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
great story

you can tell that the people who cant accept his large cock are just jealous because they have millimeter peters and dont know what being hung is,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved your story, Angelmom. So wonderful to see how his daughter reveals her love for daddy. Although I desired it tremendously, I never had the pleasure of fucking one of my daughters. So living it out through your story is great. Yes. I masturbated throughout their love time, and I had an amazing cum all over my hands and stomach. Thank you so much.

The closest I cMe to incest was when my mother-in-law lived with us for a few years. She seem straight-laced and not sexy, but when she was making out with me and we enjoyed some good suckung, 69ing and fucking, she was a hot old woman who knew how to pleasure me. Email me for details.

Thanks again! Now I need to read chapter 2.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It,s good i m not here to judge your English or grammer.i want to read some things to enjoy.and you make it enjoyable.thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot and emotional. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story seemed a little rushed. Would have liked more build up. However, over all a good tale. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful. I was hard from thew start, Still leaking

I wanted to be Daddy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To be daddy would be a dream come true 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice and vivid storytelling.

Gym52Gym522 months ago

An EXCELLENT erotic tale, congratulations on an erotic but romantic short story. Looking forward to chapter two.

RMike35RMike35about 1 month ago
Casey the Slut/Whore.

To read how Casey pretty much went from a slut or whore to a monogamous incest daughter was just touching,her starting to have sex at 16 and with lots of guys was the natural progression of Casey being immature,but for her to realize that that was only temporarily fulfilling and then the euphoria and adrenaline wore off soon after.

But Casey then had the epiphany that it could be so much more to make love to her Daddy. Even tho it wasn't discussed I hope Casey changed her slutty habits and only wanted her Daddy alone.also not mentioned was Casey's rep with people of her own gender,and eventually she got her Daddy to add another girl to their relationship and Casey and the other girl made out by kissing,eating eachother's pussies,and scissoring to get Dad excited to see 2 girls go at it before he fucked them.

Also I wish Casey had gotten off birth control and wanted to eventually have her Dad's Babies to make up for not saving her virginity for him,atleast she could give him 3 or 4 Babies as restitution,that would have been Beautiful and EPIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous