Camping with My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven as my sweet daughter rode me to the brink of orgasm. She sensed it. "Daddy, please come inside me. Please!" she cried.

"Baby, ... I ... I don't know. Are you sure? Are you sure you want that?" I asked.

"Oh my God, daddy. YES. I want your cum inside me. Oh ... Oh MY GOD, I'm gonna come, daddy. I'm gonna come!" she yelled. I was already there.

As my daughter arched her back and quickened her thrusts. I began to shoot copious amounts of cum inside her. I raised my ass up as she rode my cock to her orgasm. She grabbed my chest and dug her fingers in the flesh. I grabbed her ass and moved her up and down as we both came in unison. I could feel my cum leaking from her mixed with her sweet nectar. It went on for what seemed like hours.

I fucked my daughter like I had never had sex before. Her hair bounced up and down from the magnitude of my thrust. Her titties bounced so hard that she had to grab on to them. Our passion was on fire. Finally, we relented our assault on her pussy and she leaned over and kissed me deeply.

She collapsed onto my chest and said, "I love you so much, dad. I want to be yours like this for always. I want to love you like only a daughter of my mother could do. Will you let me do that? Please daddy? Will you?"

"I will my sweet little angel. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. Thank you for being my only love in this world," I said.

With that, we drifted off to sleep. She lay atop me for most of the night, finally rolling off of me as it got cooler. We zipped ourselves in the bag and held each other for the rest of the night; father and daughter, now lovers. We had opened up a whole new world and she had made me promise not to close the door; ever.

12