Camping with my Dom Pt. 03

Story Info
Camping with my Dom part 3.
879 words
4.9
3.1k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*authors note - part 1 was from my perspective, part 2 was from my Dom's, and part 3 is from mine*

Their hand was pressed against the back of my head, pulling my face into their crotch. There was an urgency in their actions, my dom was clearly more aroused than they had led on, but why wouldn’t they be? They had just watched their sub humiliate himself for them, made him beg, and they were drunk with lust. My tongue eagerly lapped up their juices, sweaty from the car ride and the hiking. Out of the side of my eyes, I could see their strapon bobbing up and down as they grinded my face, using me to hold themselves steady. I looked up at their eyes, giving them that desperate, hungry, empty look that I know they love. The truth is, I love it too, and even though I started off by acting, it very quickly turned sincere as I drifted into subspace. “Yeah that’s it boy, make yourself useful” they smirked, grinding harder into my face as I did my best to keep my tongue pressing into their clit, lapping like their obedient pet. They saw me looking at the strapon bobbing, and laughed. “I bet you want that fucking cock don’t you cunt?” They snickered, and held my head pack. I didn’t want to stop licking them, and tried to keep going, but they jerked my head back to look up at them. “Easy boy, you’ll be spending a lot of time there this weekend.” They grabbed the base of the strapon, and jiggled it in front of my face, the tip inches from my lips. “Do you want this boy, or do you want to keep licking my clit?” “Whatever you want, Master,” I replied. They gave me a smug smile, “Good answer boy, but we both know the truth, don’t we?” With one swift movement, they swung their hips and slapped me across the face with their dildo. “Of course, I don’t really care what you want boy, it’s all about me, isn’t it?” Of course it was. I’ve always wanted to encourage their selfishness, to make time with them truly about them. There’s nothing more satisfying, more erotic, than completely abandoning my desires and wholly focusing on their pleasure. It feels so natural, so easy, so RIGHT.

They placed their hand on my chest and pushed, sending me backwards onto the sand, looking up at them smiling above me. They looked fucking incredible. Hands on their hips, giving me that perfect sardonic smile, gently swaying their hips so that their strapon bobbed up and down. Their cunt was still wet from my mouth, and from their excitement. I didn’t attempt to get up, knowing they had pushed me there for a reason. “Legs up in the air, like a good boy slut.” I lifted my legs in the air, the spreader still keeping them apart. “I have a little surprise from the store, something new to play with for camping,” they said, and pulled out a stainless steel anal hook from their bag. My eyes must have gone huge, because they laughed “Oh don’t worry, you’ll handle just fine, I’m sure.” They pulled out the bottle of lotion, spreading some onto the hook, then kneeling down besides my hip. One hand grabbed the spreader separating my raised legs, and the other moved the hook closer to my hole. “Be a good boy and push as I put it in, so it goes in easier, you’ll be happy you did.” I nodded and felt the cold metal get inserted. Like a good boy, I kept eye contact with my master. They loved watching my reaction as they penetrated me. I pushed, feeling it slide easily into me. “It goes in so easy, you must have been playing with your toys lately” they giggled. They reached back into their bag, pulling out a small thin chain, maybe 4 feet long. They clipped it onto the end of the plug, then laid it across my chest, and onto my face. “Open up,” they said, and as I opened my mouth they put in the leather strap at the end of the chain.

They looked very pleased with themselves, and walked around to my chest, then swung their legs over me until they were standing directly above my face. At this point I was really lost, I would have done anything they asked. I had a spreader attached, legs in the air, anal hook inside me, and above me was a beautiful human with a sexy mocking stare, and a big swinging dildo. I could literally not ask for anything more. They turned, so that they were facing my raised legs, and squatted down over me, until their cunt was directly above my lips. “Open up pet”, and as I opened my mouth, they pulled the chain strap out, giving it a gentle tug. The tug was incredibly stimulating, as the hook pushed against my prostate. They lowered themselves completely, but as I started to lick their clit, they shifted, putting their asshole onto my mouth. “Now, keep going, and if I pull on your hook, that means I want more of your tongue inside my hole….”