All Comments on 'Camping with My Hairy Mom'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a great story!

I love all parts of this - the mother/son sex, the hairy pussies, staying cock-and-cunt-connected all night, the empathetic fellow campers, the lack of judgment, and the promise of more to cum.

Wonderful stuff! Look forward to reading more from you.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I guess we now have 5 seasons.

I did not know camping was a season. Lol good story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
***

I gave you a 3 because of the many errors and inconsistencies in the story. Ex. Camping was their favorite season but they had never been camping before. Okay, maybe autumn was their favorite season, but it still throws the reader out of the story for a moment. Also he is away from the family, so why did he leave the note, since the camping equipment should have been with him. You also jumped right into this with no buildup and that hurt the story.

Now, after saying all this, let me say, "I loved the story line. I like the hairy snatch and can't for the life of me understand why modern girls shave it." You have talent. I'm going to read your other offerings ASAP. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lack of logic

camping is a season??? He loves that season and he had never camped before????

And they both lied to their partners about their camping partners? where's logic? Ah well, fucking your own mom is not the logical thing to do, but it's taboo and its' hot, so fuck the logic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestive

I really enjoyed when they were naked in the sleeping bag together. Excellent flow and description. The part with Sally and Carlo was good. Left it wide open for a foray into that plot line.

I suggest you make vignettes like you did. The mother blows him while a group is unaware. He eats her pussy as she's fielding a phone call from his dad. This will give you an opportunity to describe the bush, the focal point of the story.

Nice job.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
love it

I do love a hairy pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom's bush is hairy, but it's trimmed.

My mom's hairy pussy always turned me on, and for that reason she often didn't wear panties around the house, sometimes just a t-shirt. She liked always being available for me, to take her anytime I wanted, and I did too. Mom has great tits, but not huge, around the size of baseballs. Her round areola's, and nipples, are always an erotic sight to me. Last weekend she was changing the bed when I came up behind her with my hard cock and took her from behind. She had her arms extended on the bed for stability, but left her breasts free for my hands to roam as my cock enjoyed her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
grrreat!!

To the other commenter. Yes there are some inconsistencies. Camping is not a season, that is correct. But fucking your mother is completely logical. She is the closest woman to him that exists. Even closer than a sister or a wife. She conceived him,carried him, birthed him, nourished, taught, encouraged, punished, and molded him into the man she wished him to become hopefully. She (all women) is the ideal woman for her son, and he is the perfect man for her. What is not logical is today's society's taboos about it. As long as pregnancy is avoided and all parties are adult and sound mentally, the odds are heavily in their favor for remaining happily content with each other. My own Mother is my own perfect woman. We don't camp, but I'm lying her watching her sleep right now. She doesn't shave at all and hasn't ever since I can remember. A beautiful face with bold features. Not classically beautiful, her nose might be a little longer to please some and she has a strong chin. She has a thick dark brown mane of hair that she allows to grow long to cover what grows low on the back of her neck and sideburns. Hairy underarms and forearms and she has thick eyebrows. A line of curley hair runs from her navel into her pubic hair that ranges from hip to hip and down her thighs. Her lips, 'taint, and up her buttcrack is hairy. She is not ashamed, nor am I. We are perfectly compatible and rarely fight. I love fucking Mommy (she likes 'Mommy"). I love to see her dark curls sticky with my cum. We make love daily and have joined a nudist club so that her beautiful hair can flow free where clothing, belts, elastic, and gathers do not twist it up to turn and pull it painfully. I can be myself and so can she. Mother/Son is completely logical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A) "No, don't snuggle against me, snuggle into me..." I wish i heard my mom say something like that, but it was not to be...

...because i never got lucky. Young men are either would-be mother fuckers or the lucky mother fuckers. The would-be ones read about the exploits of the lucky few, and that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a terrific story and some terrific comments

I agree with the reader who wrote that a boy fucking his own mother is "completely logical." That guy actually fucks his mom all the time, holy shit! And while he's doing it he even calls her "mommy"--oh man! And I love the guy's comment who waxes eloquent about his mother's pussy bush. I saw my own mother's pussy bush once by accident, and it was lush (we're Italian). Years later and happily married I still jerk off thinking about it from time to time. I think it's natural for a young male to be drawn to that hairy hole between his mother's thighs, the same hole he came out of. I sure wish I'd known my mommy's vagina real close and personal. I could have spent hours, days, with my face plastered up against my mother's glorious hairy cunt, licking and slurping away like a madman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You and Carlo should have put your cocks in your moms ass and cunt then do the same to Carlos wife.then your two cocks in the womans hairy cunt and cum in them.hope they both got pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ok

Wish your mom had a really hairy tummy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot and Hairy

I love stories where the woman has a hairy full bush. I love it even better when I can run my hands through a woman's thick bush and my dick can plow through it as it heads into her wet open pink lips. One thing is for certain, a boy (or man) will always think back to the time(s) when he saw a hairy pussy and his first exciting encounter with a real woman.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 3 years ago

more great stuff. we love your work thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my dreams came true when I slept with my dick inside her hairy pussy all night. I could fuck her at will. What a memory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope you knocked up your mom with your kid in her because knocked up my mom her tits. double ee hairy bush we live together full te three kids together too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but like the others said needed editing. The end I thought something might happen with Cheryl cosue she seamed so helpful and needed some good young lovin! Not to be racial, could have used a different name than Carlos so I imagined white with a spanish/mex reminded me of Cheech. LOL all good

Horing1Horing19 months ago

I practically grew up watching mom getting dressed for office. She caught me peeping intently at her reflexion in her dressing mirror while pulling up her panties. Those beautiful curls, so black and shiny and puffing up her panties in front. Unforgettable how she soon began to slow down her movents when she noticed my erections and the movement of my hand inside my pants, knowing that the sight of het bush was stimulating me. Till one Sunday morning . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous