Camping with my Muscleman Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
The camping trip gets more sexual.
3k words
4.59
15.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept so deeply. I think it was because I felt so wanted, safe, and secure lying on Clark. Feeling and smelling him all night whenever I briefly woke up was so reassuring, and I fell back to sleep in complete serenity, lying with a massive muscleman. The other thing was his enormous cock was always semi-hard or rock-hard, and pushing into me, seemingly all night long.

When I woke up the morning sunlight was lighting our tent with a soft glow. My head was on Clark's big chest. His chest hair was matted from all that wad from last night. I realized I had crusted wad on my face, head, and a lot of my upper body. The smell of cum was still in the air, but the strong masculine scent of Clark's super-muscled up body was clearly prevalent above all else. He yawned, stretching his big arms above his head and I immediately enjoyed the strong stud scent from his smooth muscular underarms. In fact I put my face into his left armpit and rubbed my nose into it and Clark said, "And good morning to you too."

"Good morning Clark. God, you smell like such a stud."

"You love that don't you Andy?"

"Mmmmmmmmm, I can't get enough of you Clark."

"Andy, I notice you're getting smelly too. I mean not just from my sperm all over you, but your little body smells sexy now."

With that he rolled me off him and got on top of me. His elbows bracket himself up so all that muscle wouldn't crush me. I felt his tremendous strength. Then he started to kiss my neck and worked down to my nipples. He was sniffing me as he did so, and he was moaning. I felt him grab my forearms and pull my arms above my head. He moaned louder and started smelling both my fully exposed underarms, then alternating down to my hard erect nipples, back and forth. I felt like a total sexual object and loved how he got all turned on by the smell and taste of my smooth little body. He loved it!

Clark's giant cock was humping me as he enjoyed himself. There was no question he wanted to fuck me. I wanted it too, but it also concerned me. I gently pushed him so he would roll over on his back again. I didn't want his obvious growing lust to fuck me to get out of control. I knew I couldn't stop him if he wanted to mount me. He seemed to understand I was nervous about it.

In any event I was so turned on by his sexy assault on my little body that I had to suck him off. I put my head on his chest and pushed my body into the side of his, my upper leg draped over his thigh. Lifting up his giant cock with one hand I felt the utter weight and girth of it. Pre-cum oozed continuously and dripped down the thick shaft. I used all that slick pre-wad as lubricant.

I held it up, pumping it, as long as I could, but because of it's weight my little arm would tire. The solution was letting it back down on his stomach to rest my arm, but then its enormous head would drop down right in front of my mouth, which was positioned on his chest. Each time that happened I instinctively would lap the juicy tip and whimper.

I wanted to talk about the prospect of him mounting my ass so when I raised his mammoth cock back up again I said, "Clark, look at this thing....I wish that I could take this monster, but I'm a virgin and so tiny and tight down there."

"Andy, I've got tremendous urges to mount and breed you. I'm trying to control my urges, but it's starting to overtake me."

I could feel his giant cock harden even more as we talked. I knew he was so excited from sucking my nipples and smelling my body, and now our discussion about him fucking me was overwhelming him. I responded, "Oh Clark, I want it too, but look how big and thick this behemoth is."

"I get so big and hard for you, Andy."

I knew he was close to unloading and decided to build on our honest and sexy talk...

"Your manly cock is way too big for my tiny asshole, but maybe you can carefully break me in and eventually pump me into total submission."

Clark was moaning in a deep manly way now, his mind was fixated on stuffing his enormous cock into my little ass, and pumping it with full strokes, gaping my ass wide open. I loved thinking about that too, and told him...

"Your giant cock will literally devastate my little ass and you'll keep pounding it and pounding it until it's the perfect fit for your giant cock."

I got carried away and wanted him to cum harder than ever. His giant cock smelled so strong at this point and I breathed it in like an aphrodisiac. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about him trying to mount me. I didn't care about the physical ramifications. Nasty and slutty fantasies engulfed me. Now his giant cock was turning a reddish purple color, veins enlarged, and it felt even thicker in my little hand.

Clark reached down to my ass and started caressing it. Then he moved his finger to my asshole and started massaging it, saying, "I need to eat this tight little thing." I pulled it away from him and said, "Here, I'll let you look at it, but it's too dirty to feed on it. I'll clean it today, OK?"

I had no doubt he would have eaten me out anyway given his hyper-sexual state of mind. I wanted desperately to sit on his face and give ass to him, letting him know I was serious about taking his giant cock. I was dirty down there and planned to clean my asshole in the spring water later that day.

Clark's giant cock needed release badly. I slowed up my pumping but lengthened my stroke almost to the base of his super-thick shaft and way up to the base of it's giant mushroom head, and gripped hit harder... It looked magnificent! Then I told him, "Oh Clark, look at the sheer size of it, and I love how it really stinks so good. Now give me my reward. Give me sperms."

Clark tensed up and screamed as he unloaded thick heavy ropes firing up through the air like a cannon shot, which I watched in amazement as they a accelerated upwards four feet high, and splattered back down on both of us. The ropes were so thick and heavy that I could hear and feel them land all over me. Wad was inundating both of us. Clark kept moaning loudly over and over again, unloading and unloading. I was hungry and knew this massive load would give me the best breakfast I could think of.

When Clark's spurting finally subsided, I eagerly went to work. I first went down on his big smelly cock to take in the final squirts of sperm directly into my mouth. That only fueled my lust for more sperm. That's when I lapped up wad off of Clark's stud body. The taste of his sperm mixed with the taste of his giant muscles drove my crazy. There was so much of it but I didn't let up. Clark was moaning and said, "My god, you're such a sexy little slut. I didn't think anyone could eat that much cum."

I raised my head and said, "Mmmmmmmm, I love your stud sperm so much."

Then I continued lapping and sucking wad off his muscles, face, and head. After that I sat up on my knees and let Clark view my smooth little body with cum all over it, and even raised my arms behind my head, posing like a Playboy girl for him. I brought one arm back down and used my hand and fingers to eat wad off my little body, whimpering for Clark. There was more than I thought, an awful lot more. Clark saw lots on my back and scooped it up with his fingers and fed me. Sperm was still all over the sleep bag and I bent down on all fours and lapped it up, making sure Clark could get a good look at my tiny soiled ass.

My little cock was rock hard the entire time and as Clark gently pushed my head down to his massive gonads, he said, "Here, work on these big smelly balls and you'll cum like a little sissy."

i never considered that I was a sissy, but after briefly considering it, I knew he was right. I am a little sissy now. I went down on his big balls and they smelled and tasted stronger than ever. I knew they would get smellier every day we camped. I loved licking on them, and making them shine. The ultra-strong taste and smell were pushing me over the edge and I humped on Clark's muscular calf with quick little bursts while sniffing heavily on Clark's giant balls. I whimpered and I spurted all over his muscular calf. Without thinking I moved my face down to the cum-soaked calf and licked it clean.

After I lapped up everything I put my head on Clark's big chest and said...

"I love you Clark, and you've made me your little sissy now."

"That's right Andy, you are my giant cock loving little sissy slut."

We held each other like that for a long time. Both of us were in total bliss. Later that day I went to the spring and washed my little ass for Clark. It was so dirty. I squatted down over the little puddle that formed on the rock base under the flowing spring, using one hand to apply soap and placed my other hand on the rock wall immediately adjacent to me to help steady myself. I felt so slutty touching my ass and feeling how tight it was. I got it all soapy and it felt so good. Then, I started pushing my finger into it. I kept using one hand to hold onto the rock face in front of me and worked my ass with the other hand as I continued to squat down right above the puddle.

My cock got so hard, but I focused on my super-tight little ass, massaging it and pumping it with my finger. All I could think about was Clark's giant cock mounting it. The thought of him opening me up with that big thing was highly erotic.

The sun felt so warm on my little body and I started thinking about Clark's enourmous muscles and how he was smelling stronger and stronger every day. I was in my own Clark-filled fantasy world now, fingering my asshole and whimpering. I finally snapped out of my dream-like state and pulled my finger out, deciding I better get back to camp. Rinsing off my ass I stood up and regained my composure.

I skipped breakfast and still had the taste of cum in my mouth. Not only that, but I still wasn't hungry even though it was now mid-afternoon. He fed me so much manly sperm when he woke up that I was overly satiated. I knew I could easily survive on a diet of his big loads for the rest of the trip and be very nourished. I wanted to be totally dependent on Clark, for everything.

Now my ass was clean and ready for Clark to enjoy as he saw fit. When I returned Clark was chopping wood, and he was naked. I loved watching that! He looked all sweaty and his muscles were super pumped and veiny. His giant cock and balls were heavily flopping all over the place. I sat down in my chair no more than ten feet away and watched in amazement as he showed off his body. The axe exploded on the wood with tremendous force. He stopped and shaking out his massive muscles, said...

"You haven't eaten all day Andy, you must be starving."

"Oh Clark, you fed me so much wad this morning that I haven't even thought about food."

"I'm so glad you liked it Andy, it's so good for a little sissy like you."

"I loved it, but now that I'm watching you're super stud body like this I'm getting hungry again."

Clark put down the ax and approached me as I sat in the chair. His giant cock engorged and hardened as he got nearer to me. He was ready to get sucked off again and I hungered for more sperm. I was about to sit up but he had me sit back and relax as he held my head in place. Then he started rubbing his big sweaty cock and balls all over my face. It was such a dirty and smelly cock and I loved it. It made me lose control. After inundating my face with his stud scent he stuffed his big cock head into my mouth.

This time the process was more mechanical. He needed to get sucked off and I needed to eat. We both understood and within five minutes he was nourishing me like no one else can. My stomach was full again as I greedily ate another massive wad. I left some on my little body because I liked how it made me feel so sexy, and Clark liked seeing his big ropes on my body too.

Then we went for another hike. It was hot and this time I wanted to see Clark's sweaty body again and asked him to get nude....

"Clark, would you please take off your shirt and shorts so I can see your sweaty muscled-up body and giant cock?"

Without saying a word he got undressed and showed off everything...

"Thank you, Clark, wow, that's so hot. Mmmmmmmm, you're smelling more and more manly aren't you?"

"Andy, why don't you come over here and enjoy it before we continue our hike."

I wasted no time going to him and licked and sniffed his body, and said, "Please flex for me now Clark."

Which he did and I shifted into a worshiping trance....

"You stink so good, Clark."

He pushed me down to my knees and said, "Here Andy, my giant cock stinks even more, especially those two big heavy balls."

I was in heaven, in the middle of the forrest, sucking on Clark. I was still full from when he fed me after cutting wood but didn't care. Clark was amazed at my ongoing insatiable lust for cum....

"Look at how eager you are, you little sissy slut! I'm gonna feed you another massive sperm-filled wad!"

He grunted loudly and big ropes of cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed fast and kept up with the volume until about the fifth rope. At that point I was overwhelmed and lifted my stretched out mouth off his big cock head, letting him jack off all over me. I ate what I could off my little body but was understandably satiated beyond my capacity. I looked up at him with a super-slutty gaze and massaged his sperm into my body and face as he watched. I was coated in sperm now. I stood back up and kissed him. Then he said what I'd been longing for....

"Andy, now you're making me fall in love with you."

I was thrilled and overwhelmingly happy. We hugged for several minutes and I told him I loved him too. It was emotionally powerful for both of us.

I realized I couldn't keep up orally with giant wad after giant wad. That realization added incentive to have him be able to fuck me too. Still concerned about the size differential, but too in love to let that get in the way...

"Clark, when we go to bed tonight I want to give myself to you, I really do."

"Andy, I want your ass so much. It makes me feel so manly thinking about it."

"I know you've been craving it Clark, and you can do what you have to do to it."

We returned to camp and Clark made dinner. I couldn't eat anything and just sipped on the wine as he scarfed down two steaks. He stoked the fire and we went into the tent. We undressed and got into our sleeping bags, which we zipped together. I rested on his manly body and he was so smelly, I too smelled, but his cum dominated my natural body smell now. His cock was like a super fat steel rod in anticipation of finally mounting me.

I had incredible urges to feed him my ass, especially now that I cleaned it earlier. It got all sweaty from the hike but I figured Clark would like that. He reached down and caressed my ass. I moaned in approval. Hearing that he started massaging my hole. I whimpered and arched my back. He pierced my button and I started smelling his hairy chest. His giant cock was twitching, and almost lurching around, slapping up against my little body. His big finger was going deeper, and he was moving it around in ever-growing concentric circles, relaxing it. I was overwhelmed with how sexy I felt.

Then Clark literally lifted me up and moved my ass over his face, I straddled it in a "69" position, my hands on his hips, arms locked straight, and my back fully arched. He grunted and spreading my cheeks, started licking on my asshole. It was incredible and I moaned out of control. I bent over a little more, almost directly over his massive balls, and took in their mesmerizing stud scent.

I could feel my asshole loosen and relax with his lustful lapping. For the first time I thought I might actually be able to take his giant cock. We were past the point of no return....