Camping with Step-mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Plastic Panties.
1.3k words
4.12
5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 11/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Daddy and Sally sold their motor home after last summer's vacation so this year we decided to rent a place at Glacier National Park. We found a nice house in West Glacier looking out on a golf course. It was fun sitting on the deck with a glass of wine watching all the duffers.

The day was beautiful and I changed into my bikini. I grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and invited Sally to join me on the back deck to watch the golf while Daddy and Jim went trout fishing.

My black bikini contrasted well with my pale skin from the long winter and I knew I looked good wearing it. But it was Sally's red bikini that stole the show. It was transparent plastic. From a distance it looked just like a red bikini. But up close you could see Sally's nipples and her dark pubic hair through the translucent plastic.

The red plastic didn't breathe and it wasn't long before Sally's pussy was wet and juicy and her sweaty nipples were smashed up against the red plastic of the bra.

"Isn't the plastic hot?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied. "Your father likes the sweat when we make love. I make him wear his plastic panties until his balls are dripping in sweat. His sweaty cock slides smoothly in and out of my pussy."

My fingers were down the top of my bikini fiddling with my clit. "You wouldn't happen to have a pair of plastic panties I could borrow, do you?"

That's how Daddy and Jim found Sally and me sitting on the back deck, half snockered, wearing transparent plastic underwear.

Sally told Daddy to go change. "And let Jim borrow a pair of your plastic panties."

We were all sitting on the deck wearing our plastic panties when I asked, "Have you tried latex instead of plastic?"

"Yes, but there's nothing like the feel of plastic rubbing on my dick," Daddy said. "I'm horny all the time.

"Your father," Sally said, "especially likes the plastic because I can give him a hand-job in the restaurant and he doesn't have to worry about making a mess his pants."

"Sometimes Sally will give me three hand-jobs on the same date," Daddy said. "Once in the car on the way to the movies, once during the movie, and once on the way home."

"His cum filled plastic panties are a sight to be seen," Sally said. She had her hand resting on Daddy's cock.

In the morning Sally, Jim and I went on hike to Avalanche Lake. Daddy wanted to stay home, saying he was determined to catch trout for supper. The hike was about 5 miles round trip - all up hill to the lake and all down hill on the way back.

We were all hot and sweaty when we got to the lake. It was still early and there were no other hikers in sight so we decided to go for a swim. We walked around the lake a bit then stripped and jumped in. It was fucking cold! I had goose bumps bigger than my nipples.

Sally wrapped her legs around me and locked her lips on mine. While she was fucking me with her tongue I reached between her legs and found her love button, pressing it hard.

She was vigorously humping my hand when Jim swam up to her and grabbed her breasts from behind. His dick was like a guided missile finding and penetrating her pussy in one smooth stroke. I kept my fingers on Sally's clit and could feel Jim's cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

Between her jerking pelvis and Jim's cock slamming into her pussy it was difficult to keep my fingers on her clit. Sally must have sensed this and reached her hand down and kept my fingers pressing on her clitoris until she climaxed.

We heard hikers coming up the trail so got out of the freezing water and quickly got dressed. When we got back to the house Daddy had 3 trout on the grill. We all changed into our plastic panties and sat on the back deck having a wonderful meal watching the afternoon golfers.

On Tuesday, Sally and I went shopping in Kalispell. When we returned we found Daddy and Jim lying on the couch 69 style. They were giving each other a blow-job. Sally and I just stood there watching.

When Daddy came up for air he said, "Jim and I decided that since you girls like going down on each other we boys should try it too." I could see some of Jim's cum dripping down his chin.

"Jim and I we were just sitting around," Daddy said, "when he said he used to suck his college roommate's cock all the time." When I told him I had never sucked a cock he pulled his pants down and stuck his cock in my face. "What was I supposed to do?"

On Wednesday we decided to drive up the "Going To The Sun Road" to Logan Pass. I told Sally to skip the panties and bra and wear something white. She wore white linen shorts and a white linen blouse. I wore a Pink Floyd tee shirt and an old pair of gym shorts.

Shortly before Logan Pass is the "Weeping Wall." It is a snowmelt cascading over the road and a popular place to stop and stand under cold water.

Daddy parked the car and Sally and I ran out to stand under the icy water. Our wet clothes clung to our bodies showing every curve and crevice as we walked back to the car.

We were turning heads. We both had black triangles of pubic hair between our legs and our nipples looked like small bullets.

Most of the "clingy" wet was gone from out clothes when we got to Logan Pass but the dark triangles between our legs were still turning heads.

We stopped at the Weeping Wall again on the way down and repeated our performance. We might has well been naked walking back to our car.

In the car Sally and I had our hands on each other's pussy seeing who could make the other climax the fastest. I don't know who won but both Daddy and Jim asked if we were alright. We were both panting and all we could get out was a mumbled "yes."

We quickly changed into our plastic panties when we got to the house. I made margaritas and we all sat out on the deck in our plastic watching the late afternoon golfers.

Sally and I were both topless. It was 30 or 40 yards to the green and we didn't think anyone would notice. That is, until a ball was sliced and landed 5 feet from our deck. Sally and I both smiled at the golfer as though it was perfectly normal to sit topless wearing plastic panties. His giant erection must have thrown his balance off. His chip shot went clear over the green.

It was dusk and Jim and Sally went inside to get showers while Daddy and I sat on the deck watching the sky get darker. I looked over at Daddy's cock straining to escape his plastic panties. I as horny.

I stood up and pulled down my plastic panties, straddled Daddy and pulled his plastic panties down. I lowered my hot wet pussy on Daddy's stiff cock and we watched the sun go down as I slowly rode him into the sunset.

When we were packing to leave Sally said we could keep the plastic underwear if we wore it on the return flight home. Jim and I quickly changed. My pussy was hot and sweaty by the time we got to the airport in Kalispell.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers