All Comments on 'Camping with the Sister In Law Ch. 02'

by Regretful

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Hot story but I would've left it at chapter 1. It went from a loyal, tempted, remorseful husband having a super hot one off with his young SIL to a sleazy cheater with zero remorse or morals.....just didn't fit with who he was & how he was written in the 1st chapter.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
FANTASTIC 2nd chapter

Once you have tasted your SIL how do you stop?

She is the forbidden fruit.

The blonde was not a plus.

Can't wait for the next EPISODE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Doesn’t fit.

The first entry was about being seduced by someone you’d listed after guiltily and remorsefully. There was build up. This...this just doesn’t convey the same message.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

KEEP IT COMING, ADD A LITTLE DRAMA AND HUMOR. KEEP THE DILEMMA OF GUILT INVOLVED HAVING THE SIL CHASING AND TEASING HIM. THE AMOUNT OF SEX WAS JUST RIGHT. EMMA AND DAVID ARE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. DAVID ALSO IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH SARAH TOO, SO KEEP IT CLEAN, SCENTUAL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

You need to make another one.

For all of us.

Highc70Highc70almost 5 years ago
I want #3 to be with the young blonde girl in a threesome, or lesbian

Get all three together

DelsetDelsetabout 4 years ago

This is one of the hotter story sets I've read in a while. The phone sex was an awesome plot twist. I wonder if the sister-in-law could fall for her sister with the court entering the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot af

Would be hot as hell to see David knock up Emma and have her usurp his wife n turn Tricia into their lil fucktoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going!

Great story, keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Poor story.

Sex happens too automatically. Lacks any kind of foreplay. Just BOOM, cock in pussy.

Again lacks details.

A real disappointment.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cock from anus to pussy is quite impolite, to say the least... quite unhygenic, and took me out of the story.

However, the story is hot...

Need more characterization, introspection, conversation, to keep it from being just a good fuckfest.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ass to pussy sounds hot in theory but is rather nasty and not in the good way because it can cause serious health problems. Not something you'd want to do to a lover.

The phone sex was hot but he really needs to get Tricia over in person and have a nice 3-way. Chapters are too short. I feel like I'm going to be disappointed reading the last one.

Gregory079Gregory0795 months ago

Right on. Sex is automatic, boring. Needs a story to it. Ridership chapter would have been so freaking awesome if there was some buildup. Idk maybe that takes work, most people are where to jerk off and leave. I’d love an actual nice erotic story.

PyronomiconPyronomicon4 months ago

Fun little ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous