Camping with the Sisters

Story Info
Camping, storms and forbidden sex with older sisters.
5.1k words
4.61
53.4k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like all of my stories, they have their own reality when it comes to the medical stuff I mention.

The rain was still coming down pretty hard. I must have fallen in the mud at least 3 times before I found a camp. I could barely see. Between the mud running down my face and the blood coming from where I'd hit my head, everything was blurry at best.

"Clara! He's here!" yelled a woman when she saw me.

Another woman came out of the trees on my right then everything went dark.

"There's no moving it, it's completely stuck," said another woman.

I had no idea how long I'd been out. One woman had my head on her lap, resting on a towel and the other just came in from the rain and was soaking wet. She closed the zipper behind her and looked closely at my head.

"I don't think it needs stitches but we'll need to clean him up. Did the shower setup make it?" said the soaked woman.

"Yes, he can barely stand though, one of us will have to help him," replied the other woman.

"What happened, where are we?" I asked, trying to sit up.

"We're deep in the woods, camping and you managed to hit your head. You'll live but you need to take it easy," said the first woman.

"Are you going to shower him?" asked the second woman.

"I'm already soaked, a semi-warm shower will do me good."

The woman had begun to undress, she stripped down to her bra and then turned away from us to take that off too. She put a waterproof poncho over herself and then helped the other woman take my wet clothes off, leaving me in just my soaking-wet boxer shorts. She helped me to my feet then they both put a poncho on me too. The woman helping me tucked a couple of towels under her other arm.

"Please make sure to rinse his head, I'll clean it up again when you get back, I'll try and find him some clothes," said the first woman.

"Wh... what are your names?" I said. The women looked at each other.

"You don't remember?" said one.

"I don't know, I remember the storm wasn't meant to hit this area and that's about it," I replied.

"I'm Lisa and that is Clara. Your name is Marcus," said the woman holding me up.

"Talk more when you get him back. You should hurry," said Clara.

We walked a short distance to a shower setup. It was pretty crude but a small generator was connected to a tank that gave us pretty warm water. Lisa took our ponchos and my boxers off, tested the water and had me hold myself up on one of the poles as she quickly washed herself. I couldn't help but watch, she was pretty sexy, maybe early 30's, clearly kept in shape and had really nice breasts. I felt my cock getting hard as she rinsed the water from her breasts and nothing I could think of would make it stop.

"Well, I'm taking that as a compliment but you are in no condition, mister," she said with a grin.

"Sorry, I, you're just very pretty and sexy is all," I replied.

"Don't worry about it, you're a man, I get it."

Lisa washed the mud off my body, laughing a little as my cock refused to deflate then made sure to gently wash my hair. Her hand accidentally brushed my wound and it made me see stars.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," she said then I blacked out again.

When I woke again, I was dry and laying on a sleeping bag. The rain was coming down harder again and I could hear a few cracks of thunder. I thought I could smell burning too and when I looked, Clara was looking in the engine bay of the truck as it smoked. I blacked out again and when I woke up, the storm had passed.

"Hey, he's awake," said Clara as she smiled at me.

"What happened?" I asked, my head was pounding.

"You blacked out when you were in the shower. We managed to get you back to our tent right before lightning hit the truck. Thankfully, you're our awesome safety guy and we had extinguishers away from it so we put out the fire but it's dead, your tent is pretty fucked and so is the radio," said Lisa.

"Had I not unpacked yet?" I asked.

"You had one of those truck-bed setups, it was pretty cool."

"Guessing my clothes were in it too," I replied, looking down at my pink t-shirt and black sweatpants that were a little snug.

"Yes, your boxers were the only thing that wasn't ruined in that mud."

For the next couple of days, I was just told to relax. The women went through all of our supplies and had it split up. I still couldn't remember who they were to me. Lisa was the older of the two but not by much. Clara was very pretty too, she had short blonde hair and was in shape like Lisa and from what I could tell, was well endowed in the chest department like Lisa. They looked like they could be sisters but I couldn't see too well, they told me I wore glasses and they had gotten lost.

"Yay, he's upright!" said Clara as I stepped out of the tent.

It was dark, the women were sitting by a fire.

"How's your head?" said Lisa.

"Feeling better, still can't remember too much though," I replied.

"It'll come back. The good thing is, you don't have a concussion but you need to take it easy. We have the camp set up as best as we can, we can survive out here for 6 months the way you pack our supplies but we need to plan getting help."

"How do you know I don't have a concussion?"

"I'm a nurse, I know what to look for," replied Lisa with a smile.

"What do you do, Clara?" I asked.

"I uh, I'm a model of sorts," she replied.

"It's the polite way of saying she's a whore," said Lisa with a grin, Clara slapped her arm.

"Fuck you, bitch. My whore money paid off your car and your apartment, remember," replied Clara, they both laughed.

"I know, I'm just jealous that I'm not that brave. Had an ex try to film us one time and I swear I went dryer than the Sahara, he was so pissed off," said Lisa.

"Was that the one with the little dick that thought he was huge?"

"He was average and thought he was huge."

"What do I do?" I asked.

"You're a computer guy. I'm getting tired, let's put this out then get some sleep," said Lisa.

The temperature dropped pretty hard overnight. I was on a sleeping mat on my own while Clara and Lisa shared another. They had a few blankets while I just had a light sleeping bag that was clearly meant for warmer weather. I was shivering so hard I actually shook the tent a little.

"Holy fuck it got cold, Clara, he's shivering," said Lisa.

My clothes, including my boxers, were hanging outside in our little dryer shelter. I panicked when the women fussed and insisted on us all snuggling together for warmth. They were just wearing bra and panties but I was naked. They didn't seem to care though, they both snuggled with me and I was soon getting warm again.

I managed to fall asleep again and when I woke, I was spooning with Clara as Lisa cuddled close behind me. Feeling her generous breasts pressing into my back as Clara's ass was pressed into me felt really nice and my cock responded accordingly. My hand was cupping Clara's breast too, I tried to gently pull it away but she groaned and held it in place. I was only able to shift my crotch when Lisa got up to pee but Clara pushed back against me.

"I was comfortable, quit wriggling around," she said quietly.

"Sorry," I replied.

"Mmm, is that what I think it is pressing against me?"

"You feel so nice, I can't help it," I replied.

"Well, it sounds like she's starting a fire to make coffee. We really shouldn't but I haven't been able to play with myself since we got here. Do you want to stick it in me?"

"What about Lisa?"

"She is not a morning person, she'll spend the next 20 minutes making coffee before she'll even talk to us. I hope you can be quiet."

I didn't think about objecting. I came close to objecting then Clara pulled her panties down then reached back to feed my cock into her. She gasped as she pushed back to take me all in then stayed in place when she had me up to the hilt.

"Fffffffuuuuck that feels good," she hissed.

"F..feels amazing," I replied.

"Let me rub it then you can cum when you want, I'm on the pill so don't pull out okay?"

Clara rubbed her clit pretty hard; it didn't take her long to climax. She shuddered and had to bite her knuckle to stop crying out but it felt really good as her pussy contracted around my cock. She whispered 'cum in me' and had me hold her naked breast as I thrust in and out of her with a nice hard pace. I didn't last and somehow managed to stay quiet as I pushed deep then sprayed my seed deep into her pussy. I fondled her breasts as I caught my breath but she pulled her sports bra back down and put me on my back after pulling the covers from me. I thought she was going to ride me but she sucked our juices from my softening cock then kissed me on the lips.

"Didn't want to get cum on my blanket. Give me a minute then you can get up, I'll throw your clothes inside when I've peed," she said then darted out of the tent.

I grabbed my clothes when she'd done so then washed up in the basin then sat by the fire with a mug of coffee. Lisa looked at Clara and I then stood up and popped her head into the tent. She sat back down on her chair.

"You're first in the shower today, Marcus," she said.

I finished my coffee and turned the generator on then gave myself a good wash. I was starting to remember stuff too. I'd known both women for a long time, we came camping a lot but that trip was our first in a while.

When I got back, Lisa and Clara were fighting.

"I don't fucking care, Clara. You took advantage of him and he doesn't know. It's not fair or right. What you do at home is one thing, you know damn fine I don't judge but this is different," said Lisa.

"What, uh, what's going on?" I asked.

Lisa just looked at me.

"I think I got some of my memory back, we've been coming camping for years, haven't we, this is our first trip in a while though," I said.

"What else do you remember?" said Lisa, her face softening from her anger at Clara.

"That I've known you both for a long time and we're very close," I replied.

"Are you going to tell him?" said Lisa to Clara.

"I still think you're over-reacting," said Clara.

"I'm going to shower, if you haven't told him by the time I get back, I'm going to," said Lisa. She grabbed her towel then stormed off.

"Tell me what?" I asked Clara, confused.

"Promise you won't hate me?" she said.

"I still have wonderful memories of being inside you, I don't think I could ever hate you," I said, smiling.

"Um, you've known us both your whole life, Marcus. Lisa is the oldest, I'm the middle and you're our younger brother. I'm so sorry."

"Oh. Have we ever done that before?"

"We masturbated in front of each other once but no, we've never had sex before this morning."

"Well, right now I'm a guy stuck in the middle of nowhere with two beautiful, sexy women. I can't remember much else but that felt amazing and I don't care what you tell me. I'm not married, right?"

"No."

"Did she tell you?" interrupted Lisa as she came back.

"Yes, I fucking told him. He doesn't care," replied Clara.

"You're not upset about fucking your own sister?" Lisa said to me.

"I can't remember if I'm supposed to get on with you both, if I fight with either of you. When I was in the shower, I got glimpses of laughing with you both by the fire, warm cuddles after it went out so I don't think we fought. Until I get all of my memory back, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with two very beautiful and sexy women who have been caring for me for over a week while I recovered. So no, to answer your question, I'm far from upset," I replied.

"I didn't plan it, he was snuggled with me and got hard. I usually rub one out every morning up here when you make the coffee, I needed something," said Clara.

Lisa looked at us both then just sat down.

"I'm sorry I got mad. I'm so stressed out, I'm really worried about getting back, getting you to safety in case I'm wrong about your injury and big sister mode kicked in," she said, softly.

"I couldn't remember a thing before this morning's fun. When I climaxed, it was like cobwebs being pushed away or something," I replied.

"I read about that kind of thing one time, about sex healing things," said Clara.

"It's the endorphins, they are good for mental clarity," said Lisa.

"So, we send him to jerk off in the woods until his memory comes back?" We all laughed.

"Not quite that simple, jerking off and making love to a woman release different signals in the brain," said Lisa.

"Well, I don't care that he's my little brother, his cock felt amazing and if it's going to help him, I'll do it again anytime," said Clara.

"Go shower," said Lisa.

Clara winked at me then grabbed her towel and walked over to the shower. Lisa stood in front of me and took my hands.

"If it will help you, and you know who we both are, do you want to have us both, Marcus?" she said, quietly.

"I saw you in the shower, you're sexy as hell, Lisa. I doubt I was a prude growing up with 2 older sisters so I highly doubt I'll run screaming if I remember everything when I'm balls deep in her," I replied.

"Such an eloquent way of putting it. If we both do this, it stays between us, understood?"

"Uh, sure."

Lisa had me sit on one of the tree trunk chairs and pulled her shirt off and stepped out of her leggings. She fed me one of her nipples to suck then had me pull my pants and boxers down to my knees. She looked down at me as she straddled me and took me inside her and started fucking me with a pretty fast pace. She felt amazing, I was in awe of how sexy she looked and couldn't hold back when she came. I pushed up and climaxed with her which set her off on a multiple orgasm. She stood up when I was spent then kissed me passionately on the lips. Clara stood a few feet away with her mouth open in shock.

"Get on your knees," Lisa said to her.

Clara swallowed hard then did as she was told. Lisa walked up to her and grabbed her hair then held Clara's mouth to her pussy. Clara's eyes had a look of shock at first but Lisa began to breath harder as she began to lick her.

"That's it, lick your brothers cum you dirty slut. This is your price for this, this will make sure you keep it to yourself when we get home. We'll make him cum in us and we will both swallow his cream after," she said, clearly enjoying Clara's tongue.

Lisa held her in place until she climaxed again then almost stumbled back when she let her go. They both looked at each other as they caught their breath.

"Well, that was fucking hot," Clara said eventually.

"I'm going to shower," said Lisa.

We sat and ate breakfast in silence, just giving each other knowing glances as we ate and drank our coffee. I helped clean up then we sat down in our chairs beside what remained of our breakfast fire.

"Was that the first time you two have done anything?" I asked.

"That is a resounding yes. Lisa puts up a pretty high wall when it comes to sex but secretly, is almost as kinky and dirty as I am," replied Clara.

"And that, is another thing that you do not say a word about to anyone. I'm not as open about that stuff as Clara but I've probably had more cock than she has," said Lisa.

"I don't sleep around, Sis, I just do it on camera. I have a very select few that I play with, more women than men."

"Well, I like my walls."

"I hate to admit it but when you dominated me, I about creamed my panties."

"I shall remember that."

"I can remember trying to get a peek at you naked when we were growing up, I'd always get caught though," I said as they smiled at each other.

"Uh huh, caught you peeping so many times," laughed Clara.

"And here we are, both still coming down from fucking you in the same morning," said Lisa with a smile.

"Are you hard again?" said Clara, staring at my bulge.

"Yea, no hiding this in these pants, they're a little small," I replied.

"I'm glad you're not," said Clara as she stood up.

The next few days went by in a blur. My memory started to come back too, I saw it as a fortunate bonus from getting to fuck both of my sisters. I'd lusted after both of them for years but had kept it private. The grin I had on my face one afternoon as I was taking Clara from behind while she ate Lisa's pussy had her laughing.

"Y... You've had us both so many times and you're still grinning like that, what's on your mind," said Lisa, in between moans.

"I wanted to fuck both of you for so many years. You're both so fucking gorgeous, it was torture growing up with you. You both knew didn't you, you loved to tease me," I replied, not slowing my thrusting.

"You were a man, of course we teased," said Lisa.

Clara started to cum and it set me off, I groaned in pleasure as my cock swelled, spraying what seed I had left after being inside them most of that day. Once I was spent, Clara climbed up Lisa's body and sat on her face. I must have dozed off, when I woke up, I remembered everything.

"When I asked, am I married, you said no," I said, I was pretty angry. Clara just smiled at me.

"Well, you're not. I didn't lie to you," she replied.

"No, just engaged. Jen will be going out of her mind that I haven't called her."

"You didn't tell him he had a fiancé, Clara? That's so not cool," said Lisa.

"It's fine. I'm not mad about it, just that you didn't say so when I asked about being married. Doesn't need to stop our fun," I replied.

"Um, why is it no big deal to you?" asked Lisa.

I felt my face going red.

"She uh, is very kinky and knows I've lusted after you both. She'll roleplay sometimes," I replied.

"Oh, now I really want to know," said Clara, grinning.

"Sometimes when we're fucking she'll talk dirty, 'oh yea, give it to me little brother' and stuff like that," I said.

Clara and Lisa just laughed. We snuggled together for a while and dozed off for a while. I woke to Clara sucking my cock and once I was awake, Lisa sat on my face. After we'd all cum, we showered then cuddled back together in the tent.

"Well, this is fun and all but we're running low on water. We should start cutting down on showers and share them," said Lisa.

"Are you sure? We had the collector pretty full from the storm," I replied.

"The tank was cracked and we lost a lot of it. We're good for a while but we've been a little indulgent with it. I'm glad I could siphon the gas from your truck to keep the generator going but if Jenny hasn't called for rescue, we need to plan something."

I thought about our trip. It was the same every year, we'd turn our phones off, pick a direction into the woods then drive until we couldn't before setting up camp. Our phones had gotten fried when the lightning hit my truck.

"Well, I'm not panicking, we're going to be fine," said Clara.

A few days later, I was taking Lisa from behind when I remembered my stash kit. I held on to Lisa's waist and pounded her harder, she certainly didn't complain. When she started to cum, I pushed as deep as I could and almost roared when I came too. Clara actually woke up from her nap with a fright.

"What the fuck, you're never that loud, dick," she said.

"Or that vigorous, I liked it but holy shit, keep that up I'm down to twice a day," added Lisa, still catching her breath.

"I just remembered something," I said.

Still naked and my cock still glistening with mine and Lisa's juices, I ran out to a small corner of our camp and retrieved a box and brought it back to the women.

"No fucking way, I thought that was in the truck!" said Clara.

"No, it's always the first thing I stow just in case," I replied.

The phone was dead but we had an outlet for the generator. I hooked it up and we sat waiting as it got a charge. We'd all given up clothes at that point, save washing them. Lisa hugged me close as I stood watching the power bars on the phone. She had a tear in her eye and pulled me to her to kiss me. It was a soft, tender kiss, very different from the lustful, passionate kisses we shared as we fucked.

12