Camping with the Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that for?" I said, smiling.

"I kind of don't want this to end, I've enjoyed what we've all shared. I'm not just talking about our bodies but we've shared secrets, desires and it has been refreshing. I've told you both stuff I've never told anyone."

Clara came to join us, she was smiling too.

"I agree. I think we should talk about carrying on with this in some form when we get back," said Clara.

"What about Jennifer, how do you think she'll feel about it all? Fantasy is one thing but going home after turning up lost in the woods to, 'oh yea babe, remember that role play, well I nailed them both'," said Lisa. We laughed.

"I want you both there when I tell her, I can't keep it from her," I said.

"We will both be there," said Lisa.

The phone finally got enough charge for a call, I dialed and spoke to the dispatch, the signal was pretty horrible. When I hung up, the women both waited to see what they said.

"They've been searching for 2 weeks around the area we shut our phones off. They're sending a helicopter over this rough area but I've to send up a flare when I hear it," I said.

"Fuck, two weeks? I lost track of time with you plowing me," said Lisa.

There wasn't enough of a clearing for the helicopter to land, they dropped a pod with a radio in it and spoke to me, I found a spot for good signal then they flew off when the message was relayed.

"They have to bring a helo up from the coast guard that has rescue baskets. I've to leave this gps tracker in the tent and they'll send a team to clear the truck and bring back whatever gear is not ruined. They said two days at most," I said to the women.

"Well, lets make it two days to really remember, I want to be leaking cum when they pick us up," said Lisa.

A few weeks later, we sat together in my house, waiting for my fiancé to arrive home from work. We'd spent a week in hospital being cleared then finally got to go home. Clara gave the rescue organization a very large donation to pay for our rescue and more and we hired a private company to salvage my truck. Clara griped about her savings being decimated but I gave her the idea of me being her male talent and that cheered her up.

"We were so close up there, now that we're home, this last week or so without you both has been torture," said Lisa.

"We promised, we have spent the time apart to see if any of our feelings have changed about this and I know I feel the same. I love you both very much and need you in my life," I replied.

"Well, I'm not hugging you again, I'd just jump you, let her find out with your balls slapping my ass," said Lisa.

My fiancé arrived home and greeted me with a passionate kiss. She sat on the couch with me after greeting Lisa and Clara with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"So, what's going on, why won't my loving husband to be tell me anything about what this meeting is for?" said Jennifer, smiling.

"We wanted you to know the full truth about what happened. When the storm rolled over us, Marcus was so calm and focused about making sure everything was safe. Lightning hit a tree and a branch was headed right for me, he pushed me out of the way and took it right in the face. I landed face down in the mud and was so mad at him and was screaming at him but when I look up, he was gone. We found him wandering maybe ten minutes later, soaked to the bone, his clothes torn and covered in mud. Bad turned to worse, his truck got destroyed and we lost our phones," started Clara.

"I know all this, I was there when you told this to the Rangers," said Jen, still smiling.

"Right, but what we didn't tell them was that one night after the storm, we were snuggled together from the cold and when Lisa got up to make coffee, I took advantage of him and had him fuck me. After he'd showered, he started remembering and we determined his orgasms were giving his memory back. I didn't tell him about you right away but we both fucked him, a lot," continued Clara.

Jennifer looked at me, kissed me softly on the cheek then stood up.

"I'll be back in a second," she said.

"You uh, don't have your guns unlocked right? Why didn't she say anything?" said Lisa.

I sat and waited, pretending I didn't know anything about what was coming.

"So, I'm guessing he told you I'd role play and pretend to be either of you when he fucked me, he said you all got pretty open with each other up there. Well, you are both sexy as hell, he tells me I'm his goddess and I know he's telling the truth but I've fantasized about this. I'm going to fuck you both in the ass with this, then you'll eat me until I cum, I know he wouldn't take this but after today, this is my price for getting to fuck him again," she said, stroking the cock.

Jennifer was standing at the door wearing just her tall black heels and a strap-on harness with a flesh-colored rubber cock attached. It was comically huge, as long as my forearm with a closed fist on the end.

"Um, I've had strap-on fun before but that's kinda big," said Lisa.

"I have lube," replied Jennifer, keeping a straight face.

"My pussy might be able to handle that after a bunch of drinks but I agree, that's a little big," added Clara.

"Oh, no sense of adventure," said Jennifer. She unclipped the harness and threw it onto the couch. I stood beside her and we laughed.

"What?" said Lisa.

"Oh, your faces were amazing, thank you. Marcus told me about fucking you both, that it helped restore his memory. I'm not mad. Very turned on, but not mad. We fucked for hours after he told me everything he did with you. I'd love to have fun with you both, I'd hate to get in the way of the bond you share now. I can see it in the way he looks at you both and as long as he doesn't go behind my back, he can have you too," said Jennifer.

"Now that was good, your face was so serious but holy shit that thing is huge," said Clara.

"I bought it as a joke to wind him up, strap-on is for any female friends, he's not one for that stuff."

"Your breasts are really beautiful," said Lisa.

"And you three are overdressed, I hope you're horny," said Jennifer.

I don't think I slept much that night. Clara and Lisa left sometime the next morning but my poor cock got a good run with all 3 of them. Jennifer snuggled with me when we eventually woke up.

"Well, that was fun, I can see why you took to them so easily," she said, rubbing my chest.

"I think I'd have had a harder time if you hadn't joked about it before I left. I honestly didn't know who they were but when I remembered, you telling me you'd get so turned on if I fucked either of them spurred me on,"

"You ever going to tell them you could remember after that first time?"

"Probably but not for a while. I may let it slip after a session or something."

"Just thinking about it has me getting wet again but I'm so tender."

"Oh, same here, I'm not sure even my sexy, kinky, fiancé could get me hard again."

"That almost sounds like a challenge."

It wasn't always crazy foursomes with my 2 sisters. Sometimes either one would come, other times I'd be permitted to play with one of them alone. Life, couldn't be better....

12