All Comments on 'Camping With Tom Ch. 03'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Very Good

Very well done honey, I hope they become a couple and fall in love.

klippertklippertover 11 years ago
i'm hard

These are memory flashbacks....all though...I remember rimming my partner before filling his ass with my cock...

deanahiideanahiialmost 11 years ago
camping

use to go camping and it was not as fun as that! sometimes i wish i had admitted to myself when i was younger that i loved cock and other things. wonderful hot story and where is ch. 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent story

This was an excellent story which got me so hard -- I came in my hand and ate it all up !!! The story(of the bath-house) within your story was a great touch. It especially hit home with me because I often go to a bath-house/men's spa and have the exact same experience. Just 2 weeks ago I went to my regular spa and sucked 2 cocks in the common movie room and then got fucked by one of the guys who was watching me suck cock (we used condoms of course). Not using condoms with your best friend is OK, as long as you both are clean and not promiscuous. There is only one guy who I let fuck me bareback and who cums inside my man-pussy -- he's my regular lover (at least twice a month) and he's someone who I'm in love with and may move in with him (we're talking about it, so it may happen soon). I'll have to tell my girlfriend but that's another story for a different day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ultra Turbo Sex

Volcanic - I mean... Holy hell? That was amazing. I really hope there's a lifetime of this intensity for Tom and Don - even if it's only in memory. The shared moments (in secret) deserve to be celebrated. Not saying they have to fall in love or solve each other's problems - but I hope there's more camping trips in their future. I have a deep feeling the best times are on the horizon... Love, love, Loved it.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy6 months ago

I loved it great work bro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous