All Comments on 'Camping with Wife and Friend'

by kenandabbey

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 4 years ago
Story

I stopped reading as soon as you mentioned pot. What a waste to include that.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Campers

Maybe.you can get lynnandandy to go camping with you next time. Lynn isn't very shy any longer and Andy will share.

LindeLindeover 4 years ago
Realistic

Your story seems to be authentic. I bet it really happened. It's too bad that Abby didn't want to explore more, but I know I'll never understand a woman's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It!

Your story is awesome. I really enjoyed it. I was reminded of some really great swinging times with my wife. You guys are a lucky couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Done that and more

We camped in a national park during spring break and a tent with three college boys was about 50 feet from ours. On the second night, we all drank by the fire and one of them flirted and got touchy with me. My husband just watched. We had fantasized about him watching me fuck another man, so I knew he was enjoying the show.

Throughout the night I fucked each of the boys twice. It would not have happened if one of them did not have a 12-pack of condoms.

I loved the feeling of being gang-banged, and my husband happily watched and masturbated several times.

They left in the morning, and I have treasured the memories ever since (six years ago). It won't happen again, but once was amazingly erotic and fulfilling. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done

We love the true adventures, which are unfortunately all-too-rare on here. Funny coincidence, we also are 'former swingers' (or Lifestyle, as they like to say). We also found it 'more work than it was worth'.... We are actually finding it to be more fun to just meet couples or singles in 'vanilla' social situations and see where 'things go'. I love watching my wife with other girls, couples, and good looking guys (btw, we don't have any rules about where the guys can cum... her fave is to have it in her a**). Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍👍! This story is erotic & realistic. I am sure it's based on a true event or is a composite of a few true events. Never a dull moment with a wife like Abby! She is a KEEPER.

In my real life, I LOVED all situation where my wife pushed the envelope of what is OK to do when she flirts with other men. In those moments I was totally mesmerized by what was going on, my mind was kind of foggy; although I was jealous, it never crossed my mind to communicate to her she was going too far.

In hindsight, I know that I had a strong voyeur side, which I absolutely was not aware of at the time. It was nevertheless strong enough to override my better judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE YOUR STORY, GAVE YOU A 5 (🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟)! I am sure it is based on several true events. It may as well be a true story.

Thank you for this story. It is erotic, romantic, & realistic, 3-in-1.

As I was reading this story, I felt I was there (I identified with the husband).

enigma3enigma3over 4 years ago
things happen in the heat of the moment.

drink and a toot. i think this is more real than fantasy, thanks for sharing

kenandabbeykenandabbeyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for the postive comments. This is mostly a true story. I base all my stories on actual things that we experience with some minor changes for flow or length of story. All the main details are true. I hope to post another story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-).

Admittedly I have a rather pronounced voyeur side & I get a kick when my wife flirts back at a man who is hitting on her. If that man happens to be a close friend of ours, that's next level!

In my book, the story is EROTIC, REALISTIC, & even ROMANTIC, 3-in-1.

The last paragraph is very realistic. Your wife & you are fortunate that things are the way you say they are. It was one moment where the three of you were in the right place in terms of your respective emotions, sexual tensions, mutual trust... above all, it must be a MAGIC moment wherein the wild fantasies become the order of the day! Sharing one's wife must not turn into routine, because routine tends to kills the magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thx!

👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*****- (5-). 💚.

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a FIVE STAR STORY. ❤, 👍👍!

:)

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 3 years ago
Friends?

I think Abby is seeing Andy on the qt. that's why they've cut down on their flirting in front of hubby. It was obvious they had the blowjob planned to see how much they could get away with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Swinging lifestyle maybe but with a cuckold husband and slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an older comment.

Quote:

Anon - almost 2 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-).

Admittedly I have a rather pronounced voyeur side & I get a kick when my wife flirts back at a man who is hitting on her. If that man happens to be a close friend of ours, that's next level!

In my book, the story is EROTIC, REALISTIC, & even ROMANTIC, 3-in-1.

The last paragraph is very realistic. Your wife & you are fortunate that things are the way you say they are. It was one moment where the three of you were in the right place in terms of your respective emotions, sexual tensions, mutual trust... above all, it must be a MAGIC moment wherein the wild fantasies become the order of the day! Sharing one's wife must not turn into routine, because routine tends to kills the magic.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re this public comment:

Anon - about 1 month ago

Swinging lifestyle maybe but with a cuckold husband and slut wife.

Yes, swinging lifestile exactly with a cuckold husband and a slut wife because both he and she get what they want respectively: she wants to have her brains fucked out, and he wants to watch his wife with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a user comment.

Quote:

enigma3 - almost 3 years ago

things happen in the heat of the moment.

drink and a toot. i think this is more real than fantasy, thanks for sharing.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abbey is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abby is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Abby is a keeper. No ifs or buts. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed the story quite a bit, especially the wife getting so high and drunk that she let her inhibitions down enough to let Andy cum in her mouth, even though she knew it would bother her loving husband. I want to read some of your other work, and I hope that you've found an editor to use on those stories. There is a difference between 'to' and 'too' and it would better serve your work to learn which to use, and when. Comma use (or lack thereof) needs work too. Thanks!

SWTnMRKSWTnMRK4 months ago

I really enjoyed this one. It would seem that we have very similar relationships. Good work. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkenandabbey@kenandabbey
90 Followers
Hello, my wife and I have shared some pretty erotic moments in our past. We have been in and out of the swinger lifestyle for over 10 years now and have enjoyed varied experiences from threesomes to foursomes, and more. I think our favorite experiences have involved watchin...