Campsite Getaway

Story Info
Phil and his sister Olivia go on a camping trip.
6.5k words
4.54
16k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his mom and dad suggested to Phil that he and his girlfriend invite his sister Olivia to tag along with them and for a weekend of camping, he actually thought it sounded like it could be a lot of fun. After all, his sister had been through so much crap of late, having recently broken up with her boyfriend and finding out that another one of her projects at work had been cancelled. So overall the year had really not been overly kind to her and it had really taken a toll on her mentally and physically. Phil and his parents felt they had to do something enjoyable as a family to help cheer her up.

"Umm, I dunno. I don't want to step on y'all's toes," Olivia said innocently as she shrugged, not wanting to impose on Phil and his girlfriend.

"No, you're come on you're coming with us and that's final!" Phil said giving her a gentle shove, before reminding her about how much she truly loved camping when they were younger.

"Okay, okay, but I don't want to get in the way," Olivia said to her brother. She didn't want to be the kind of sister that just took over her brother's trip.

"You won't sis, I promise," Phil told her as he rested his hand on her shoulder to try and reassure her that she wouldn't cause problems. However, just hours after making the arrangements for the campsite Phil's girlfriend called him to say that she couldn't make it this weekend. At first, Phil didn't really think anything about cancelling the reservation, until he realized how devastated Olivia would be if he cancelled the trip at the last minute. So despite the setback of his girlfriend not coming, Phil swung by his sister's place to pick her up and they set off towards Big Bear Mountain. Amusingly enough, Olivia didn't even think anything was off until an hour into the drive, when she asked where his girlfriend lived.

"Nah, she had something come up at the last minute so she's not able to cum this weekend," Phil told her as he continued to just pay attention to the road.

"What the heck are you talking about? I thought this was supposed to be a romantic weekend for you and your girlfriend. You said I wasn't' going to be stepping on anyone's toes," Olivia said surprised by Phil's calm demeanor at announcing that his girlfriend wasn't coming camping.

"It's fine, its just going to be you and me this weekend sis, we can still go camping together and have lots of fun but my girl can't make it this weekend," Phil said while smiling happily at his sister.

"Are you sure I'm not stepping on your toes by getting you to take me on a camping trip that was supposed to be a romantic weekend away with your girlfriend?" Olivia said looking upset that her brother hadn't told her that his girlfriend wasn't' coming on the camping trip with them any more. After a while though she realized that she really had no reason to be mad, so after a few moments of disagreement Olivia came to her senses and realized that Phil was actually doing her a favor by taking her camping. They finally reached the campsite and Phil pulled the car into a parking spot that would be the closest to their register campsite. The summer heat wave hit like a furnace when they finally opened the car doors as they arrived at the campsite. Phil had barely pulled up the handbrake on his car before Olivia had hopped out of the truck, and to his great surprise, stripped and sprinted into the water without a stitch of clothing on. This was both amusing and somewhat provocative, watching her bare ass before it disappeared beneath the calm water of the lake before she popped back up and waved back at him.

"Come on in!" she shouted still waving as she floated in the lake, "the water feels amazing!" While most people might have considered this unusual behavior, especially between two siblings, this wasn't the case for Phil and Olivia. Their folks had been taking them up to Big Bear Mountain for as long as they could remember, and for most of those trips they usually spent a lot of time nude, or semi naked. In fact, even though they were both of age, there was still something extremely comforting about being nude around family in the great outdoors and getting away from it all and letting go of your inhibitions or maybe it was just the Tennessee in them talking. When Phil finally joined her in the water, Olivia was grinning from ear to ear while she treaded water.

"Damn, sis. You're just full of surprises," Phil said with a big grin as he watched Olivia swim around in the lake from the shore. "I can't believe we're actually here, this feels soooo good!" Olivia said excitedly as she flopped on her back and started doing the backstroke through the lake. Phil couldn't believe how good his little sister looked naked swimming in the lake as it had been several years since he had last seen her naked. He began stripping off his clothes as he prepared to join his sister in the lake.

"I told you this would be great! There's nothing better than getting off the grid for a few days, just swimming and camping in the mountains. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!" Phil yelled as he jumped into the lake doing his best cannonball, which created quite a splash and drenched Olivia. Olivia brushed the water out of her hair before continuing her swim. The two siblings enjoyed swimming in the relatively warm lake water for about an hour. After their initial swim, the two siblings slipped into something more comfortable and got to work setting up their camp. They filled a filter bag with lake water and then they used it to dribble safe water into their water bottles. They gathered some fallen branches and twigs from the woods to use in the fire pit. It was all the normal camping activities people did, except they were both semi-naked.

Of course, it had been several few years since Olivia and Phil had actually seen each other in the buff, so suffice to say Olivia's body was a constant distraction, and Phil was trying his best not to stare at her. After all, this trip wasn't about him but his sister, and if she felt more comfortable in her current state of undress, completely topless and clad in nothing but a tiny thong bikini, than he certainly wasn't going to complain. Even so, Phil caught Olivia occasionally glancing back at him too. At first she would look away, blushing, then later on she would meet his eyes and smiled when he didn't bother hiding his cock from her. After a while their nakedness felt relatively normal; just how it used to be when they were growing up, and their self-consciousness faded and they focused more on their tasks setting up the campsite.

At one point while they were tapping the pegs of the little tent into the ground, Olivia was on her hands and knees while Phil stood behind her watching. He found himself captivated by her perfectly shaped butt, and the teasing peek of her mound from between her legs, when she turned around and noticed him ogling her.

"Umm, so are you just going to stand there eye fucking me all day, or are you actually going to do some work bro?" Olivia said as she tried to look sternly at her brother. Phil rolled his eyes at his sister as she went on.

"If I wanted guys to stare at my butt, I'd go down the street in tiny little jean shorts with those other bitches or post some stupid tik tok video or..." she started to continue before Phil interrupted her.

"Okay, okay, I get it! Geez sis, calm down. I didn't mean anything by it," Phil said as he held up his hands in surrender.

"I'm sorry about starring at you sis. You're just really sexy and it's been a long time since I've seen you with so little clothing, plus I was planning for a romantic weekend with my girlfriend so I was already planning on ogling an attractive girl this weekend," Phil said trying to defend himself.

Olivia continued glaring at him for a bit before responding, "Okay I forgive you. Just try and keep your ogling eyes away from me this weekend." When the little two-person tent was finally set up, Phil unzipped the side entrance and slid their camping mats and sleeping bags inside. Olivia peered in and seemed slightly disappointed.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was small," Olivia said as she continued to look around the inside of the tent.

"It's not as bad as you think," Phil encouraged her. "It's a lot bigger than it seems when you're inside," he said as he held open the tent flap for her. She then crawled through the door and sat cross-legged inside the tent.

"Bigger, huh?" she looking around still unconvinced. Phil shook his head in exasperation; sometimes, there was just no pleasing her. So he crawled in behind her and sat on the other mat.

"Sure it is. Look the roof is high enough to sit up, and we're not pressed against the walls of the tent. As hiking tents go, this is pretty decent sis," Phil said still trying to convince her. Olivia continued to look around the tent and she looked doubtful of her brother's assessment that there was plenty of space in the tent for both of them.

"I just didn't realize we'd be sleeping so close," she responded as she looked down at how close the two sleeping mats were to each other.

"Is that going to be a problem?" he asked her curiously.

"Nope, at least not for me. But just so you know I like to sleep naked," Olivia said as she leaned slightly against the wall of the tent and looked over at Phil.

"Yeah, so do I," Phil said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I turn a lot in my sleep, so I hate having to straighten my clothes throughout the night," he said as he reached down and set up his pillow at the end of his sleeping bag.

"Same," Olivia responded though she still looked like she was slightly concerned about sleeping naked so close to her brother.

"Well then there's no need to feel awkward about it," he said still trying to make his little sister comfortable with everything.

"Who said anything about it being awkward?" she snorted putting up more confidence than she felt at the moment.

"I was just giving you a heads up," Olivia said as she laid back and relax on top of her sleeping bag for a moment. Now that she had convinced Phil that she was okay with the sleeping arrangements the two of them crawled back out of the tent and decided to enjoy what was left of the remaining daylight hours. Once Olivia got back out of the tent she looked around and had to admit that even though the sleeping arrangements were tight, she had to acknowledge that with that lake nearby and the mountains all around, it was a pretty spectacular spot, and precisely what she needed in order to throw away her stress and worries and get right back to nature. By the time they started getting dinner ready the sun was setting. They got a little fire going, and Olivia reached to the bottom of her pack and pulled out a hard plastic water bottle she had filled with wine. Phil realized it shouldn't have surprised him since getting drunk was one of her enjoyable pastimes.

"Really, sis. Even out here?" he asked with a questioning look on his face.

"I brought it for medicinal purposes, if you must know," she responded cockily with a big smile. Phil rolled his eyes hard at her again trying to ignore her bad behavior. They pulled one camping mat from the tent to sit on by the fire. Then they ate their dinner and sipped some of Olivia's wine. They were really enjoying warming their naked bodies by the fire as the sun sank behind the trees. When the air started to cool, Phil went back to the tent for a sleeping bag, unzipped it and pulled it around both of them, noting the way Olivia's perky nipples stood at attention with the cooler weather. Those nipples of hers were hard to miss, and just about the best set of tits he had ever seen, or at least he certainly thought so, although maybe he was just being biased. Phil was almost positive that Olivia noticed him checking her out, but she didn't say anything. Instead she seemed to go quiet for a while until she finally spoke her mind, no thanks to the wine she'd been sipping.

"This is really nice, Phil. Thanks for bringing me up here," she said as she continued to gaze up at the sky and enjoy the view of the stars.

"I knew you'd enjoy it. Figured it was something we could share, like we used to," he responded to her as he looked in her lovely sparkly golden brown eyes.

"Well I'm glad you invited me this weekend. I feel like I could get used to this," Olivia said with a grin at her brother.

"What about the being naked part?" Phil asked her with a mischievous grin. Olivia raised an eyebrow at him before it turned into a wide grin.

"Well you know me, I always love showing off," Olivia said as she leaned back farther in her camping chair.

"I'm sorry about the way things turned out, sis." Phil said, the tone of the between him and his sister turning more serious, "and I'm sorry that you keep meeting assholes who waste your time."

"I know, it sucks, but thanks for caring," Olivia said as she looked at her brother.

"But, I'm really glad we did this." Phil added as he smiled caringly at his sister.

"We don't spend nearly as much time together as we should, and especially as much as we used to," Phil said as he reminisced about their younger days together.

"I like hanging out with you too, bro. You know me better than anyone else in the world. You know I love you right?" Olivia said as she looked over at him with such genuine happiness he couldn't help but smile back at her.

"We should probably make this a more regular thing," Phil said really happy that his sister was finding some time to relax.

Olivia grinned happily, "Maybe. If you behave."

They enjoyed another good laugh and then after a while Phil said, "If it really makes you uncomfortable I don't have to sleep naked tonight. And you know, I think I might have a little padlock in my backpack. You can lock the zipper on your sleeping bag so I can't get in if you want." My sister flashed me a sarcastic look.

"Nah, that's okay don't worry about it. I don't think my hatred of men runs that deep just yet," Olivia said as she winked playfully, "Besides, I trust you bro. You're my flesh and blood and if I can't count on your then there's really no hope." She did have a point there.

"So, I think we can both skip the clothes tonight." she remarked with a sassy smile.

"Awesome!" Phil responded with a happy smile. Minutes later the wine really seemed to be catching up with them and they were both laughing and joking and having a real warm heart to heart. Olivia, naked by the flickering fire pit looked absolutely breathtaking in all of her glory. In fact, Phil started to think that if Olivia weren't his sister he'd consider her just about as close to a dream girl as possible. When they finally finished the alcohol something spattered and sizzled in the fire followed very quickly by more sizzles. It was rain, and it looked like it was threatening to be a downpour. They quickly grabbed their things and ran over to the tent. The raindrops were falling thick and fast as they threw their mats and sleeping bags inside and then quickly crawled inside the tent fleeing the coming downpour of rain. Rain spattered and drummed on the tent as Phil fumbled around for a flashlight. Once he finally found it he turned it on to give the two of them more light in the small tent. Olivia giggled as she grabbed her shirt and used it to dry the rain from her hair.

"Was it supposed to rain tonight?" she calmly asked her brother.

"I don't think so. Hopefully it won't last very long," Phil responded as he peered out the front flap of the tent.

Olivia yawned with a stretch and said, "It's just as well. I'm really tired." They both slid into their separate sleeping bags to call it a night. Phil turned off the flashlight and sat it beside his pillow just in case he needed it in the middle of the night. They continued to chat for a bit as the rain hammered on the tent roof, but ultimately they both fell asleep. The next time Phil woke up, it was almost completely dark outside. There was just the slightest hint of light that emanated from Olivia's mobile phone. Rain was still smacking the tent gently. Somehow, Phil had wound up spooned behind his sister, lying uncomfortably on the cold zippers between their now unzipped sleeping bags. He had one arm curved beneath her neck clutching one of her breasts while the other hand was on her lower stomach just above her pubic mound. The next thing that caught his attention was how painfully hard his cock was, poking into her butt from behind.

It actually took Phil an extra second to recall where he was and the fact that his sister and he were both naked. Then it suddenly occurred to him that this was the first time he'd actually touched his sister in this manner. It was totally inappropriate and the thought of how she might react frightened him slightly. Especially after he had promised to take care of her and to not be an asshole like every other guy in her life. He didn't want to lose her trust, so he slowly rolled over onto his back and started pulling his arm out from under her neck, when Olivia stirred, slightly groaning her sleep. In a half sleepy groan, she reached an arm behind her and pulled Phil back to spoon her again, pulling his hands back against her breasts. She then lifted her leg, reaching down to place his erection right up against her mound and then she lowered her thigh trapping him there.

"Mmm, don't move," Olivia, moaned softly, "I like that." Phil lay deathly still, not wanting to disappoint her but as the minutes ticked by he grew more and more aroused. Just lying there with his face buried in her hair, he took in her lovely female scent. He started to notice just how soft and smooth her gorgeous body was, and especially her skin. Phil began to gently kiss the back of Olivia's neck, and she responded by grinding her butt into him more vigorously, rubbing his cock with her bare naked mound. The sensation was incredible. Whether Olivia was doing this intentionally or not Phil didn't know, but it felt absolutely amazing. So he pushed forward, forcing his hardening cock deeper through the narrow space between her closed legs.

He pulled her body tight against him, as they began to gently snuggle and grind in the dark. After a few minutes of this Phil could feel her growing slicker his shaft gliding along her slippery pussy lips. It was a combination of their sweat and Olivia's juices was helping him glide against her very slippery pussy. Phil continued to kiss and lick the side of her neck. She really seemed to enjoy his efforts and purred softly to the added attention as she tilted her head to offer him more of her neck to pleasure. Phil just about covered her neck in his saliva kissing her neck all over and causing goose bumps to form all over her smooth skin. This shit was really turning Olivia on. Then suddenly she arched her back sharply as the head of his very erect shaft inadvertently nudged her sensitive clit.

"Uggg yesss," Olivia moaned with a shudder as she slid him back and forth against her moist vagina. Judging from the way her body was responding Phil suspected that it had been quite a while since anyone had touched her like this and it really must have been a long time since anyone had helped her get off. This thought alone made his cock get even harder. They were both grinding and panting at this point and as he squeezed her breasts making sure to pinch her stiff nipples between his fingers, which brought on another series of deep, breathy moans. Their grinding had intensified into a humping motion and Phil brought his hand back down on Olivia's bare ass to knead and caress it as she whipped her hips back and forth. My word was she so sexy, Phil thought to himself.

Olivia was getting even wilder now, almost out of control and by now there was no disguising what was happening between them. They were both definitely awake and horny as hell! Phil kept caressing her skin marveling at how soft it was and he also couldn't get over how good she smelled. Their desires were quickly taking over as they worked up quite a sweat. Phil happened to push forward at exactly the precise moment that Olivia happened to arch her back and his cock caught at her moist opening and instead of gliding past it was forced down and popped just inside of her warm pussy. They both stopped the moment this happened as Olivia's warm hole captured the head of his stiff pole.

12