Campsite Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gosh, yesss," she sighed beside me, "Oh yeah right there." Phil started to pull back in order to remove his cock from his sister's hot hole, but Olivia reached back to grab his ass to stop him from pulling out.

"No," she moaned deeply, "Just stay right there."

"But we can't do this, it's not safe," Phil said trying to get her to come back to her senses. Phil wasn't sure if his sister was in her right mind, or if she was just so distracted by how horny she was right now, but he didn't want her to make any mistakes that she would immediately regret. He continued just caressing her soft skin hoping that she would change her mind and yet another, hornier part of him hoped that she wouldn't change her mind and she would let him continue.

"Just stay right there," she whispered softly, almost desperately, her body trembling slightly.

"Just for a little bit," she moaned breathlessly. Phil held his breath and did as his sister asked until he felt her move her hips back and forth so just an inch or two from the tip of his cock so it would repeatedly plunge in and out of the rim of her pussy. She felt so unbelievably warm and snug it was almost impossible to comprehend how good it felt for Phil inside of her. After all this was his sister's tight pussy he was teasing, and with her permission no less! The animal urge for him to just grab her hips and pummel her was almost overwhelming. If they didn't stop soon, he knew that he wouldn't be able to stop himself from pushing all the way inside his sister, the consequences be damned. Suddenly, as though she could hear Phil's inner thoughts Olivia withdrew and rolled away from him, breaking the trance she had been under and breathing hard with excitement. Thank goodness, Phil thought to himself. Olivia had finally come to her sense and gone as far as she dared. He almost felt relieved, but he was also incredibly frustrated as his cock was shiny with her juices and stiff as a diamond.

That's when Olivia turned to face her brother and before he could speak she kissed him hard on the lips. Phil's hands immediately went to her firm butt as he kneaded her soft flesh and she roamed her own hands all over his body. Olivia then lifted one leg and guided his hand between her muscular thighs, inviting him to play with her dripping pussy while she reached down to grasp his rock hard cock firmly in her hand. Phil could just barely make out her face in the dark, where she glared back at him with fire in her fierce eyes as they were now both mutually masturbating each other on their sleeping bags. As much as he wished he could see her face better right now the dark space only heightened his arousal as the sensation of her warm body against his along with her hand on his cock, the sound of her sighs and moans, and the alluring scent of her arousal was absolutely amazing as it filled the little tent.

"Mm, two can play at this game brother," she said as she gripped his cock nice and firmly.

"You're not the only one with wandering hands," she commented with a sexy giggle. When Phil reached down to play with her pussy he found that she was even wetter than he had anticipated. She seemed to particularly like it when he grabbed the inside of her legs and spread them open for better access. Phil then moaned audibly when Olivia took the hand that had been jerking him all along and licked her palm before she wrapped it back around his long shaft.

"When was the last time you had your slut girlfriend jerking this thing off bro?" Olivia teased him.

"I bet she can't do it as well as I can," she said in a happy, cocky voice.

"Oh yeah well we'll just have to see about that. Besides, look at how wet you are right now sis. I bet I could easily slide two, maybe three fingers deep inside you," Phil said coming back at her.

"Oh yeah?" she moaned back as she continued to stroke my cock harder. "I bet I could make you cum right now, if I wanted to," Phil responded cockily as he rubbed his fingers slowly against his sister's wet pussy lips.

"No chance," Olivia moaned still trying to pretend that she wasn't getting turned on by all of Phil's attentions.

"All I'd have to do is bent over and wrap my lips around this, big, fucking cock and you'd be going nuts!" Olivia said to her brother trying to be more in charge that she felt. Phil then followed through with his threat by jamming two of his fingers inside Olivia's tight pussy, which quickly caught her attention.

"Noooo that's not fair. You're cheating," Olivia groaned as Phil continued to finger her. Phil grinned amusingly at her torment as she squirmed before they kissed each other hungrily, passionately.

"Fuck yeah, keep doing that sis, oh yeah, just like that." Phil moaned as he was amazed by her fantastic handjob skills.

"Mmmm," she purred, stroking his cock harder, "If I knew my brother had a cock this big, I would have spent that entire drive here with my mouth wrapped around it. I would have given you the best blowjob of your life, bro." Olivia then stopped for a moment to add more spit from her mouth as she continued to stroke his long cock.

"Fuck yeah, get it all nice and wet and slippery and shit, Olivia. I fuckin' love that," Phil groaned in pleasure. Olivia was only too happy to oblige and having added a ton of spit to the mix she went right back to jacking me off. Stroking his long cock with equally long strokes, going all the way from the base to the head.

"Or maybe we could have just pulled over somewhere on the way here, at some small gas station and then you could have pulled me into some dirty public bathroom and fucked me raw. Made me ride you in some stall until you came nice and hard for me," Olivia whispered suggestively to her brother as she continued vigorously stroke his cock. Olivia's scenarios and dirty talk were getting increasingly descriptive, driving both of them wild. Olivia seemed to lose her patience and was on her back as Phil lay half across her while he was still playing with her pussy as her hips rose to meet his fingers.

Wordlessly she pulled at Phil urging him to get on top and settle between her long spread legs. His erection immediately poked at her slickness as Olivia guided his cock back to her opening urging him to tease her like before, until just the very tip of it was inside of her. Phil groaned as the head of his cock slipped between her hot, velvet lips. They lay like this for some time just making out, gasping and moaning in pleasure. Each time Olivia's hips rose toward him it threatened to inch his cock deeper. Phil fought all of his instincts and pulled back, trying to stay just inside of her, but he knew it was a losing battle, Olivia just felt so freaking good inside. In the end though she stopped moving and locked her legs behind Phil's.

"Come on do it," she groaned to him, "Stick that huge fucking dick deep inside of me!"

"I want to, but you know this is a bad idea," Phil argued partially to convince her and partly to convince himself. Olivia said nothing, but then she put her hand on my ass and started working her hips and legs, twisting, rising, and panting as she tried to get him deeper inside of her. At first Phil tried to resist pulling back each time, but every time her hips rose he slid a little deeper, stretching her open a little more. Finally, she raised her legs until her heels were locked at the small of his back and thrust hard, forcing a significant amount of his cock to impale her deeply. Feeling the glorious sensation of entering her tight sweet pussy, Phil finally relented and pushed home, giving Olivia what she absolutely craved. She eagerly met his thrusts and before they knew it, Phil was buried balls deep inside his glorious sister. His mind turned to mush at the amazing pleasure of being so deep inside of his sexy sister. He still couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Olivia wiggled her hips to adjust to his girth and thrust again, trying to force him deeper still. Phil just lay there hovering above his sister between her spread legs like some kind of stunt cock as she used him to get herself off. Fortunately, this seemed to do the trick because suddenly she stopped and lay content for a minute simply thrilled at the sensation of being filled completely.

"Mm, you're so deep inside of me," she whispered hotly in Phil's ear.

"I noticed, cause you always get your way," Phil said to her with a wicked grin. She then smiled back up at her brother with that amazing radiant smile that brightened everything around her. Phil thought then that she'd never looked more beautiful than she did in that moment. Olivia squirmed to try and get a little more comfortable.

"I normally use condoms, but this feels so much better," Olivia groaned with a wicked grin on her face.

"You're so fucking hard right now and you're stuffing me so full," she said as she lifted her hips up to meet him again.

"Sis, please," Phil groaned as he just couldn't take much more of her teasing. The more she talked about what they were doing, the guiltier Phil started to feel about what was happening. But when he started to pull back, she forced him into a deep passionate kiss as though she was trying to convince me to go along with everything that was happening between them. Phil tried not to move, fearing that he might cum immediately. He felt every part of her tight tunnel surrounding him as she stretched to accommodate his large penis. The scent of her arousal and the taste of her lips increase his pleasure along with the feeling of her pounding chest and excited breath against his body.

Phil rationalized that maybe he could just slowly fuck her he could get her off and then pull out before he came. At least that way he'd be giving her exactly what she wanted without taking advantage of her. It probably made no sense, but in the heat of the moment it was the best excuse he could come up with. Slowly he started to move his hips gently fucking her. He was trying to give her exactly what she wanted. At first he gave her a few inches at a time and slowly dragged his length from her warm confines enjoying the feeling of her sugary walls clinging to him as if trying to keep him inside of her and then he'd shove it all the way back in.

"Huuh!" she grunted in pleasure, glaring up at him.

"Slow down, Phil. Go a little slower. You're sister's not used to something that damn big," Olivia said with a groan before looking up at her brother with a wicked grin. Gently Phil withdrew from her pussy and then he teased her some more, popping his cock in and out, before pushing back inside of her with agonizing patience. Olivia's gasps matched his own as Phil sank into her again and again, until she was completely impaled on his cock. Phil managed to keep a slow pace for a while just slowly screwing her on that sleeping bag as she draped her hands around my neck, urging both of them to constantly kiss passionately. It was a surprisingly intimate affair and then got a little creative as Olivia lifted her legs and placed her thighs over my forearms. Olivia moaned her approval at this change of position as it raised her hips off the floor, and Phil picked up the pace and began to jackhammer her pussy at a steep angle.

"Ohhhh yessss ohhhh fuck," she grunted as her brother continued to fuck her hard.

"Yessss, ohhh my, gosh where'd you learn to fuck like that, ohhh," Olivia groaned wondering why they had never done this before. As Phil proceeded to pummel his gorgeous naked sister inside the tent, Olivia suddenly squealed and tensed up sharply. Her entire body went rigid before he felt contractions squeezing him like a vice as she came hard, her pussy eager to milk all the cum from his rigid penis. Just feeling her climax like that was about all Phil could take and he sailed past the point of no return and fought to withdraw from her tight confines, but his stubborn sister refused to release him. Instead she clung tight and her legs locked impossibly tight around him. Phil struggled to wrestle from her embrace, but it was too late. His load surged up his shaft and blasted forcefully into her tight, little body. All rational thought evaporated as an animal instinct took over. He wasn't even sure what made him do it, but the moment he started to ejaculate inside her, Phil just started pounding her hard and deep like a rag doll flooding her tight pussy with pulses of his cum.

Olivia cried and gasped for air as her orgasm subsided, but Phil was completely lost as he was still emptying his full balls inside her continuing to grind into he in mindless bliss. His sister held him tight as she felt herself being filled up, running her hands up and down his back to sooth and thank him for his stamina. Finally, it was over. Rational thought slowly returned as Phil rolled onto his back so Olivia could cuddle up beside him. She kissed his cheek and then laid her head on his shoulder as he just held her in his strong arms. There didn't seem to be anything left to say. The two siblings had just fucked and at least in that moment Olivia seemed to be okay with it.

Lying there calmly Olivia breathed, "I can't believe I let you cum inside me."

"I tried to pull out, but you wouldn't let me," Phil responded still slightly concerned that Olivia would soon regret what had just happened.

"I know but I didn't want you to," Olivia said with a sweet little giggle. She then wiggled her hips stirring the load Phil had just deposited in her depths.

"Wow and that was a really big load too," she said with a wicked grin.

"I can feel it dripping out of me right now," Olivia commented as she made a show of shaking her hips some more.

"Oh my, gosh Olivia you really are a bad girl," Phil chuckled with a shake of his head.

"I don't think anyone has ever cum inside me that hard before," she said as she reached down between her legs where cum was already leaking out.

"I'm kind of impressed," she said with a sexy smirk. Now she was making him blush again.

"I dunno it felt like a normal load to me. I still can't believe we just did that," Phil said, trying to come to terms with what had just happened between them.

"Nothing really makes sense right now," he said as he laid down on his sleeping bag with his hands behind his head. With everything going on, Phil wondered how this would affect their relationship moving forward.

"Just don't think about it too much, okay?" she said calmly looking deeply into his eyes.

"The main thing is, I love you, and we're together. That's all that matters," Olivia said as she leaned up to kiss Phil gently.

"Yep, I definitely agree with that," Phil, responded as he kissed her back. Phil smiled as exhaustion began to wash over him and he soon drifted off to sleep. As he started to drift to sleep he couldn't help but think that maybe everything would work out after all. He was kinda hoping that Olivia and he would get the chance to fuck each other again, or maybe even on a regular basis? Who knew what was going to happen next was his final thought before sleep finally over came him and he fully drifted off to dreamland.

12