Campus Cum Dump Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Third floor. Walk straight to the back wall when you get off the elevator and into the bathroom."

I was assuming the stranger was camped in a private study room, and now I hesitated, thinking of how risky a bathroom would be. What would we do if someone else walked in while we were fucking in one of the stalls?

"ETA?" the guy asked.

I started walking toward the fine arts library anyway. I didn't even know the place existed, so how busy could it be? "Be there in 10 mins," I wrote on the app.

The first floor of the library was quiet and mostly deserted. When I stepped off the elevator onto the third floor, the place was totally desolate, mostly just stacks of books. I realized the guy picked this place for a good reason, and it probably wasn't the first time he'd fucked here. I didn't even see another person there as I cautiously strolled to the back wall, taking a breath as I pressed the door of the men's bathroom open.

Walking in, the whole place smelled like bleach. I saw black Nikes underneath the partition of the last stall, a backpack beside one of the shoes. My hole twitched as I approached the stall next to his, stepping inside and sitting down on the toilet. I stared down at the void between the stalls, my heart pounding in my chest.

The sneaker moved slightly closer to me, slowly lifting up and hitting the floor again. Was it some kind of signal? I replicated the action, shifting my shoe a little closer to the partition and lifting it up and down.

"That you?" a voice whispered from the other stall.

Who else would he have been expecting? I knew it must be the guy from Grindr. "Yeah," I answered. What now? Was he going to come into the stall? Was I supposed to go to his? The black Nikes shifted as the guy stood up and kneeled on the floor, his knees and a hard seven inches sliding under the partition.

"Get it wet for your ass," the totally anonymous stranger ordered.

I barely knew anything about him and I'd never seen his face, but his hard cock was pulsing right there in front of me begging for release. I crept to the floor, squatting down and gripping his dick with my hand, lowering my head and taking the tip into my mouth.

"Fuck yeah," the guy grunted, moaning as his length sank into my throat.

It was cramped and awkward, my forehead pressing against the cold metal wall as I sucked him off, but I was still painfully hard knowing that I was giving head to a total stranger in a library bathroom. I'd taken two loads from guys I'd never even seen while I was blindfolded earlier, and now I was basically blindfolded again blowing this guy in the stall beside me.

"Now back your ass down on it," he instructed after I'd spent a minute wetting his dick.

I smiled mischievously, knowing that I could have easily taken his length with the six loads I already had buried in my butt. I didn't know anything about him and he didn't know anything about me either, except that I was willing to take his load right now. He had no idea how many other guys had taken advantage and fucked my hole that day.

The stranger in the other stall spread his thighs a little wider as I turned my body around, stripping off my shorts and getting on my knees. I suddenly felt vulnerable realizing that someone else could walk in at any second, knowing that we couldn't possibly hide what we were doing, but I backed my cummy ass into the guy's cock anyway. My shoes slid between his legs, my hand grasping his throbbing seven inches and guiding it into my hole.

I started moaning as the stranger's big shaft slid into me, definitely feeling sore after accommodating so many other guys. "Oh fuck," I whimpered as he bottomed out, my cheeks banging into the metal wall. "That's such a big dick."

"Fuck yeah," he groaned, starting to thrust his cock into my guts.

The problematic setting, the discomfort kneeling down on the cold tile floor, it all faded away feeling the random guy's dick slam into me. "Fuck me," I begged. "I want that load."

"You're so wet," the guy hissed from the other stall.

I grabbed my dick and started stroking as he pounded me from beneath the partition. "Six loads," I whispered proudly.

"Fuck yeah, man," he murmured, hammering into my ass even harder.

"Yeah!" I said way too loudly, thinking about how close I'd come to equaling my idol now. "Fuck yeah!"

The stranger's pace briefly slowed, his dick barely pumping in and out of my hole. "Shit, you've already got me edging."

As awesome as his dick felt, I was a little grateful. He was huge for being short, easily one of the biggest cocks I'd taken all day. I started to doubt that I would be able to handle getting fucked by anyone else as the stranger's thrusts escalated again, his seven inches barreling into me at full force. I decided to bust my load with him when he dumped his jizz into my hole.

"You ready to make it seven?" the guy asked breathlessly.

"Give me that load!" I begged, bringing myself to the edge too knowing that he was on the verge of shooting. "I want all that fucking cum inside me!"

The stranger grunted powerfully behind the partition, still sawing his long dick into me as he unleashed his seed into my creamy hole.

"Fuck yeah, pump that cum into me! Fuck yeah!" I let myself go over too, pleasure shooting through my whole body as several massive ropes of my sperm sprayed out all over the bathroom's tile floor. I panted for a few moments, backing off the stranger's dick and quickly squatting again. I gripped his cum-coated length in my hand before I sunk my mouth down on it, hungry to taste all the loads he'd dug out of me.

The stranger pulled away and stood up, his backpack lifting up off the ground. "That was really fucking hot," he said, opening the stall door. His footsteps echoed in the empty bathroom as he quickly exited.

I reached for my shorts and stood back up, hiking them over my legs. Staring at the floor in front of the partition, I realized cum had spilled out of me, a small puddle of it obvious on the tile, a couple spatters still dripping down the metal partition wall.

I'd just busted, but knowing that all of that seed had been inside of me, that the cum of seven random guys had spilled everywhere, I felt like I could easily do it again. Part of me was tempted to sit down and rub another load out, but then I heard the bathroom's door swing open.

I froze, suddenly panicking that there was cum everywhere. I desperately wanted to flee, but whoever was standing out there would see me and know exactly what had happened if they saw the puddle of fresh semen resting beneath the stall wall. I was praying for the guy just to piss as footsteps echoed in the room again, the door of the stall the stranger had occupied opening. Peering down, the edge of a white Converse shoe settled into the puddle that had just been fucked out of me.

I immediately flushed the toilet trying to make myself look innocuous, unlocking the door and rushing out of the bathroom. I sprinted back to the elevator and desperately pressed the button. Climbing into the car and watching the doors close, I finally felt relieved. Fucking in public was hot, but maybe it was way too risky.

Safely walking back to my apartment with seven loads of cum in my guts, my hormones quickly took over again. I wondered about the owner of the white Converse shoe. What was he doing on the practically abandoned third floor of the fine arts library? If I'd stayed in the stall longer, would I have seen him tapping his shoe up and down too? I'd never know now, but my dick was filling out imagining what could have happened. Maybe that stranger could have been my eighth load. If I was serious about being a cum dump, I couldn't be embarrassed about embracing it.

I stripped naked as soon as I was back in my apartment, even if I was resigned to calling it a night. There was one more thing I really, really wanted to do, thinking of my favorite blindfolded twink. I set a clean towel down on the bathroom floor, starting to record a video on my phone as I set it against the bathtub. I got on my knees in front of the camera, finally submitting to my desperate urge to push out.

A huge burst of air and cum explosively flooded out of me, the hot sperm of seven random men dripping down my balls. "Fuck," I whispered to myself. I pushed again, more seed loudly squelching out from my hole. "Fuck!" With every push, an endless stream of DNA poured out from my insides. I desperately stroked my dick, already rock hard again, letting the cum spill out of my ass until my hole finally ran dry.

I turned around, grabbing my phone and stopping the video. Staring down at the towel, there was a slick of syrupy white jizz at least a foot long.

I didn't know any of their names and I hadn't even seen all of their faces, but all seven of those guys had eagerly wanted to fuck me. They plowed my ass and they dumped their loads inside me. I was so insanely turned on actually seeing the aftermath, looking down at all the cum that they'd pumped into my guts. Grabbing my dick and glancing down at it, there was a string of precum already stretched down to the towel.

"Fucking cum dump," I said proudly. I lowered my face down into the slick, greedily lapping at all the seed I'd just expelled and tasting all the strangers who had fucked me. I let myself go over the edge, deluged with bliss and moaning wildly as I sprayed my own cum into the mix.

I'd already felt like cum was a drug, like I was high knowing that I was full of loads, but now I felt totally addicted. I wanted to spend my whole senior year ass up on my bed inviting random men from Grindr over, wondering who might walk through the door. Would it be a ridiculously hot guy delivering one of the best fucks of my life or would it be a totally silent one who came within a minute? I was rolling the dice every time someone walked in, but it didn't matter as long as I got their seed. I needed more. I needed cum in my hole 24/7. Every time I pushed my hole out, I wanted to feel some man's sperm spraying out of me.

I'd already taken thirteen loads from total strangers in less than a week, and I knew it was just the beginning. I was already craving even more.