Campus Cum Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped my shaft hard imagining another stranger thrusting his dick into me. "How far?" I asked, feeling impatient. My hole was so hungry to be penetrated again.

"5 mins."

I checked my messages on the app to fill the time, a couple new opportunities appearing. One was a 50-year-old guy who was 500 feet away, a professor maybe, the kind of man I wasn't willing to entertain yet. I discarded him easily, but maybe someday. The second guy was hot as fuck. He was 22, black, 6'3" and 210 pounds, his first photo showing off dreadlocks that extended to his neck. His other pictures displayed an obnoxiously ripped body, big tattoos inked all over him, his huge pecs and abs sticking out like they were carved from marble. I couldn't believe a guy that stunning would be trying to fuck me, deciding that someone else was trying to catfish me with stolen pictures.

After not bothering to reply for a few minutes, the black guy sent a picture of an enormous veiny black dick. "Want it?" he asked. I was immediately reconsidering, dreaming that the hot black guy might actually be real. And then I heard my door swing open, throwing my phone down on the bed as the third random guy of the day walked into my apartment. He was short and stout as promised, shaggy-haired with a thin beard on his face, not bothering to strip anything off as he approached my naked form on the bed.

I nestled my head into the mattress, poking my butt up into the air. The guy didn't say anything, reaching for the lube and squirting some into his hand. He pushed his fingers into my cum-filled ass and silently explored my hole, his free hand stroking his dick through his shorts.

"Fuck me," I pleaded, ready to feel another dick spreading my ass open now that I was fantasizing about the black guy's massive cock.

The stranger pulled his fingers back and I heard the clinking of a belt as he dropped his shorts, the head of his dick pressing into my crack. The guy gasped as his shaft slid into me, grunting when he'd bottomed out. His cock was smaller than the other two I'd taken, but it would get the job done. He started to slowly fuck my hole, his strokes so docile it was almost agonizing.

"Fuck that ass," I begged, desperate for the stranger to ramp it up.

His hands grabbed my shoulders and he finally started thrusting harder, his breathing growing heavy. He released me, his hands moving down to the bed, the guy bending down over my back. His shaggy hair hit my skin and he moaned into me as his cock sawed into my butt.

"Yeah," I encouraged, actually starting to moan. "Fuck me. Fuck that ass. Use that hole."

The stranger drew himself back up, his hands gripping my sides. He pounded my ass vigorously at first, but he quickly reverted to the slow, plodding strokes, like he was already on the verge of cumming. His breathing escalated and he let out a gentle sigh, his body drawing still. I wasn't even sure he'd cum until he yanked his cock out of my hole, his belt clinking again. It wasn't much of a fuck, but cum was cum. At least I had load number three. I heard the front door open, the stranger departing my apartment without ever speaking a single word.

After that underwhelming performance, my mind instantly returned to the tall black guy as I picked up my phone. If he was real, I definitely wanted him. I sent my address, but his profile had gone offline. Thinking of the buff jock who had bred the blindfolded twink in my favorite video, I knew really hot guys actually did show up to breed a cum dump sometimes. Assuming I was being catfished every time a guy looked too good to be true was a great way to cost myself dick. Worst case, if the face didn't match the profile, I could just politely ask a guy who'd lied to leave.

I was rock hard staring at the picture of the veiny black dick, imagining how much it could stretch me out, but I wasn't going to sit around waiting for him to reappear. I only had three loads buried in my ass, and I needed another cock fucking me right now. I moved on to yet another blank profile that had messaged me, this one totally devoid of any information except the word "Discrete" in the description.

"Hey man," the guy had written.

"Pic?" I asked.

"Nope," he replied quickly.

"Stats?" A few minutes passed. I already knew the worst part of being a cum dump was definitely being horny as fuck and having to wait around.

"21, 6'1, 200," he finally answered. "You been taking loads already?"

"Have three right now," I wrote back, my dick stiffening again at the thought.

"Nice. Want mine?"

He was either overweight or muscular, that word "discrete" holding promise, but I was willing to roll the dice. I told him where to go, jerking off furiously wondering who would walk through the door. Whoever the random guy was, I'd take his load.

"Give me ten," he wrote.

The appointed time passed, and then five more minutes, and then five more minutes. I assumed the guy had flaked and had already moved on to another cute twink when I finally heard my door knob turning. Looking back, the hottest guy of the day walked into my apartment. He was 6'1" indeed, broad, big biceps bulging out of a white t-shirt that seemed intentionally too tight. I noticed Greek letters on his shirt, immediately assuming that the discrete guy was a frat boy. He definitely looked the part.

"Sweet," he said when he noticed me there naked, flashing a big white grin. He kicked off a pair of flip flops at the door and walked over to the bed.

He was the kind of guy I'd fantasized about scoring, and I couldn't believe he was standing next me. Seeing the frat boy up close, I appreciated how handsome he actually was. His face was chiseled and intensely masculine, clean-shaven, his eyes blue, a shock of short dirty blond hair swept across his head.

"Hey, man," he greeted, cupping one of my smooth ass cheeks with his hand.

"Hey," I whispered back. I couldn't fucking wait to take this guy's load.

"Nice ass." The frat boy shed his shirt, revealing a tanned and muscular torso. He slipped his khaki shorts off next, a thick seven inch dick bounding out with no underwear in sight. He was the kind of guy who probably never would have talked to me on Grindr if I hadn't embraced being a slut, but apparently he couldn't resist an easy opportunity to unload.

"Get up," he directed.

He was the first guy of the day to ask me to change positions. Did he want me to suck his dick first? I rolled off the bed and got down on my knees in front of him, but he stepped past me and took my place on the bed, lying on his back. Looking to the frat boy, he waved me up, his hard cock in hand. "Get on top of me."

This guy was probably used to being in control, accustomed to getting everything he wanted. He was going to use me on his terms, and that turned me on even more. I climbed back up on the bed, starting to straddle his thighs facing away from him.

His hand lightly smacked my ass. "No, turn around," the frat boy ordered.

I was shocked he wanted to make fucking me that intimate, but I wasn't going to say no. I'd be happy to stare at his hot face and body all day long. I re-positioned myself, planting my feet beside his body. I lined my cummy ass up with his cock, our eyes meeting as I started to descend.

"Wait," the frat boy said. "You have three loads inside you?"

I suddenly felt nervous, thinking this hot guy was reconsidering fucking a slut. "Yeah," I whispered. I couldn't deny it now.

He grinned again, like he was about to have the time of his life. "Push them out on my dick first, bro."

I couldn't believe he was asking, but I closed my eyes and pushed. The three loads of seed I'd taken squelched out all over his rock hard cock.

The frat boy's face lit up as he watched the cum dribble out, his dick now covered in the loads I'd taken earlier. "Fuck, man!" His hand grabbed his shaft, coating it with the jizz. "You weren't kidding! God damn that's fucking hot." His glance shifted back to my face, his eyes staring into mine. "Now sit on it."

I sank down, the frat boy's big cum lubed head easily penetrating my already used hole. His cock was definitely the thickest of the day, spreading me wider than any of the other random guys had, but my ass handled it easily after three rounds of warming up. I lowered myself until I felt his short pubes resting against my cheeks, his whole dick buried in my guts.

"God damn," he whispered in amazement, looking stunned at how easily my greedy butt had devoured his big cock.

"Feel good?" I asked, trying to make my voice seductive.

The frat boy ran his hands up and down my legs. "So fucking good, man."

I started lifting myself up and down on his thick seven inches, moaning softly each time his shaft pierced into me.

He was moaning too, his hands shifting behind his head, his big arms flexed as I impaled myself. "Yeah, bro," the frat boy hissed. "Ride that big fucking dick."

I grunted as I bottomed out again. The pleasure heightened every single time I sank my ass down on his length, his cock easily superior to the others I'd taken. I increased my pace, riding him harder, wanting his length to feel better and better inside my butt, my moans growing louder.

"You feel so fucking good, man," he murmured, his face blissful. "Ass is so much fucking better than pussy."

Hearing that, I knew he wasn't just innocently experimenting right now. He'd fucked other men before, and he knew he liked it. Still, thinking about how easily this frat star could score chicks, how many eager girls he must have speared in his time on campus, that spurred me to dial it up even more. I was breathing heavily now that I was the one doing all the work, sweat starting to pool on my forehead as I smashed my butt into the frat boy's steel hard dick.

"God damn!" the frat boy was yelling out over and over again, his eyes closed, face contorting as I mercilessly drilled myself on his thick shaft.

I was in absolute ecstasy, my ass feeling more open and used than it had all day, each stroke of the seven inches growing more intense. We were both moaning way too loudly, my hard dick swinging wildly up and down with each thrust and smacking against the frat boy's defined abs, now coated with a layer of precum that I'd been copiously dripping this whole time. Slamming into the frat boy again, jamming myself all the way down on his huge cock and feeling his pubes bristle into me, I suddenly froze.

His eyes blinked open, and he looked to me uncertainly as I began grunting wildly, uncontrollably, so much louder than I had this entire time, pressing myself even harder into his dick. "Bro, are you going to-"

Before he could finish the question, I felt the most intensely pleasurable orgasm I'd ever experienced reverberating up from my hole to my dick, steadily washing over my whole body. My cock swelled and suddenly started spewing strings of hot cum all over the frat boy's defined abs and sculpted pecs. I groaned and grunted as the eruption continued, the waves of ecstasy finally retreating and leaving me panting.

The frat boy's expression was incredulous, the shock apparent on his face. "You weren't even touching it!"

I chuckled, still coming down from the high, his seven inches still shoved as deep as it could go. "Well, that's new." With my cum now starting to stream off his torso onto the sheets beneath, he gripped my hips and began to buck up into me.

"Fuck, man!" he growled, seeming more turned on than ever. "You ready to take this load up your cunt?"

"Yeah!" I answered, still desperate to have the hot frat boy's cum inside me. "Fuck yeah! Fill that cunt up with your cum!"

He held me tighter, bucking harder and harder until he started grunting, almost yelling. He buried his rigid dick as deep as it could go, his mouth gaping open as his seed erupted into me, a torrent of seemingly endless shots of sperm firing into my guts. When the frat boy's cries ceased, his orgasm finally subsiding, we were both breathing hard, sweat and cum everywhere, his cock still resting in my ass. "God damn that was fucking hot," he mumbled.

I smiled at him, starting to lift off his dick assuming that he was going to be quickly running for the door.

"Wait," the frat boy said, looking at me intently. His hands grabbed my head, our eyes locking as he pulled me toward his lips. I couldn't believe he wanted to kiss me, especially after he'd just cum, but we kissed, his tongue immediately diving into my mouth and softly pushing against mine. We gently made out for a couple of minutes, the frat boy seeming to relish in his chance to kiss another guy. His soft dick finally slipped out of my ass, and when he pulled away, he grinned. "Get on your back," he ordered.

I wondered if we was planning to fuck me again as I climbed off of him and assumed the requested position, the frat boy lifting my legs up into the air to expose my hole. He rubbed the cum-slicked opening with his finger and drew his face closer to my ass.

"More like a slit than a hole right now," he said, closing his eyes and pressing his face even closer, breathing in. "Smells like straight up jizz, bro. That's so fucking hot." The frat boy slapped my ass and smiled again, like he was proud of his work, his lips moving toward my crack.

Was the smoking hot guy going to-before I could even think it, I felt his tongue against my cummy hole, gleefully lapping away. I moaned, instantly realizing that he was also tasting the loads of the other random men who had fucked me.

He pulled back, smacking his lips and looking up at me again. "Fuck yeah, man, I can taste all that cum you took."

"You like it?" I asked, shocked that he was still between my legs.

A devilish smirk crept across the frat boy's face. "Push it out," he murmured.

My hole was so open after being punctured by three dicks and his thick seven inches that the task was easy. I couldn't believe he was asking, but I pushed, letting all four of the loads I'd taken gush out. The frat boy pressed his lips against my slit and licked the mess up, his tongue scraping across my hole. I moaned and pushed again, letting everything he'd fucked back into me leak out.

"Yeah," he whispered when he pulled away. "Push it all out, man. Push all those loads out." The frat boy pressed his face back into my crack and worked his tongue softly against my hole as I tried to give him more, greedily devouring every drop of seed that spilled out. He was eating the cum of the other random men who had fucked me without a care in the world. He finally lifted his head back, eyeing me hungrily as he let my legs drop down on the bed. The frat boy loomed over me, planting himself on top of me and dropping his face to mine, finding my lips again. He dove into my mouth, his cummy tongue wrestling with mine and sharing all the jizz he'd just licked up. He pulled away and grinned widely, his handsome face slicked with sperm and spit, blue eyes staring into mine. "Mind if I use your bathroom?" he asked.

I pointed toward the door. "Right over there."

"Thanks, bro." The frat boy climbed off of me and disappeared into the bathroom, the sink running while I lay in my bed totally content, the taste of cum still lingering in my mouth. I heard the toilet flush, the bathroom door swinging open.

"Hey, I wiped the cum off my body with one of your towels," the frat boy said as he walked over to the bed. "Hope that's cool, since you did bust an insanely massive load all over me."

"It's cool," I assured him. "I'm going to have to do laundry anyway."

He grabbed his clothes off the ground and pulled them back on, looking at me intently. "Sweet," he said, flashing another grin. "I think we might need to do this again real soon."

The obnoxiously hot frat boy was definitely well-acquainted with gay sex. He'd fucked me, kissed me, and eaten four loads of cum out of my ass, and he wasn't displaying a hint of regret. I was already dreaming of seeing him again. "Just let me know."

"For sure, man." He wandered back to the front door, stepping into his flop flops and walking out of the apartment.

I'd just lived out a scenario I'd definitely never seen in an amateur video before, and I did it with a guy who I never would have imagined being interested. I was tempted to call it a day, feeling satisfied after the frat boy had completely flipped the script on me and delivered one of the best sexual experiences of my life, but I grabbed my phone and opened Grindr one last time.

The tall black guy had messaged me back. "30 mins," he'd written. Checking the time, I realized he'd sent the text 40 minutes earlier. I knew that guy was a fucking catfish.

And then the front door opened. A gasp escaped my mouth, my head popping up to observe the 6'3" black guy standing in the entryway. He eyed me, immediately peeling off his shirt. "Hey bitch," he greeted. He was more muscular than the frat boy, his torso covered in the same tattoos I'd seen in his pictures. He walked over, stripping his shorts and underwear off beside the bed and revealing the most enormous dick I'd ever seen in real life. At least eight inches long and beer can thick, it was pulsing, begging for attention.

"Ass up," he demanded, grabbing the bottle of lube off the bed.

I jumped up, reassuming the position the first three strangers had fucked me in and sticking my ass out at him.

"Get in the middle of that bed, bitch," he ordered, squirting a hefty amount of lube into his hand.

I slid my body up to the place he'd requested, the black guy climbing up behind me and settling his legs on the mattress. He rubbed his fingers against my hole. "Let's get that pussy open, white bitch," he growled, shoving one of his fingers inside.

Hearing him call me that, my dick stiffened again. I moaned gently as he invaded my battered hole, my ass easily accepting his finger after taking four other dicks already. The guy added a second finger, thrusting in and out briefly before adding a third. He pulled them back, pushing his dick into my crack. When the head of his cock slipped inside, I gasped.

The black guy lowered his thighs down so that he was basically sitting on the bed, his hands pulling me into his lap. "Ride my fucking dick," he growled, holding it steady in my butt.

I started slowly thrusting my ass into him, struggling to adjust to his size but grateful that he was giving me the chance. The black guy's huge dick was already probing deeper into my guts than any other man had ever ventured before, forcing my hole to stretch wider than it ever had.

He slapped my ass hard. "Ride my dick, white bitch," he demanded. "Work it with that fucking pussy."

I began throwing myself back harder, moaning uncontrollably, his shaft scraping against my prostate with every stroke.

"That pussy like that shit?" he asked, slapping my butt again. "Like that big black dick?"

"Yeah," I whimpered back, barely able to get the word out over my own moans. I felt his hands firmly grip my hips, forcing my body into his while I was still thrusting my ass onto his cock, the bliss intensifying even more.

"Ride it with that white pussy, bitch," he growled, one of his hands yanking my hair hard and forcing my head back. "Work that pussy, whore. Work that dirty whore pussy. You're not riding it hard enough, bitch. Take daddy's fucking dick."

I slammed myself down even harder, desperate to please him, yelping with every brutal stroke. The ecstasy the frat boy had granted me had already been eclipsed.

"Fuck your cunt on my dick, white bitch," he snarled. "Fuck it. Fuck daddy's dick. Fuck this fucking dick. Fuck this fucking dick with that dirty whore pussy. You like being my whore?"

"Yeah!" I shouted at him, totally overwhelmed with pleasure, loving the way he was using my body. The black guy's hands grabbed my hips more firmly than the first time, forcing me to thrust even more viciously into him.