Campus Cum Dump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking dirty white whore," he growled, holding me down with his entire length impaled in my ass. He guided me back up to doggy with his hands and completely unleashed, violently pummeling my ass for ten solid minutes and spewing his vicious verbal the whole time. Eventually the black guy pushed me all the way down on the bed, sawing into my ass with softer strokes. "You like that big black dick?"

"I love that big black dick," I yelled, my voice sounding completely demented.

"You want more?"

I realized he'd only slowed down to make me plead. "Yes," I groaned back, his massive cock still driving in and out of my hole. "I want more. I need more. Please give me more. More."

"Good white bitch." He started fucking hard again, holding nothing back, slamming my ass more violently than any man ever had before.

"Yes!" I whimpered. "Yes! Yes!" I couldn't stop repeating the word between my incessant moans. "Yes! Yes!" I kept saying it as he ruthlessly barreled in and out of my ass, the pleasure surging, plateauing as orgasm overwhelmed me for the second time. I started screaming as the sensations tore through me, my cock firing thick ropes of white seed into my sheets again even though I hadn't touched it.

"Fuck yeah, bitch," the black guy murmured, both his hands slapping my cheeks. "That's how dirty fucking white bottom whores cum. No fucking hands, just riding daddy's big black dick."

I was so dazed I couldn't even speak, just moaning as his enormous cock continued to pump in and out of my butt. His eight inches still felt incredible even after two orgasms, even after taking four other dicks, and his pace remained relentless. I didn't even know his name, but he was easily the hottest sex I'd ever had in my life.

The black guy spent another five minutes pounding me, suddenly quiet himself, his words replaced with moans and grunts. "You want daddy's nut, bitch?" he finally asked. "You want this big black dick filling your pussy?"

"Cum inside me!" I begged, my voice manic.

He smacked my ass brutally. "Cum inside you, what?" he demanded.

"Cum inside me, daddy!" I shouted back. "Fucking cum inside me, daddy! Cum inside me!"

"Yeah, white bitch," the black guy grunted. "You fucking want daddy's big black nut in your fucking dirty whore pussy." He slammed his massive dick into my ass a final few times, letting out a deafening yell before he barreled into my hole even harder. His cock never stopped moving, but I felt his hot load squirting into the deepest recesses of my ass as he came, his sperm endlessly gushing into me. The black guy panted on top of me, drops of his sweat dripping down onto my back, finally pulling his cock out and slapping my ass hard again.

"Holy shit," I mumbled. I felt my hole gaping open, some of his warm seed involuntarily spilling out of me and dripping down my skin.

He stroked my ass cheek gently with his hand. "You liked that?" the black guy asked, his voice a little softer.

"Yeah," I answered, still breathless. "I loved that."

"You took this dick good. I'll be wanting to hit that shit again soon." With a final slap, he climbed off the bed, grabbing his pants from the floor and pulling them up as he started to walk away.

"I hope so," I whispered back at him, my hollowed out, empty ass already missing his huge black cock.

"Later, bitch," the black guy called from across the apartment. He put his shirt on and walked out the door.

I was full of his seed and completely destroyed. I'd only been a cum dump for a single day, but I felt like I really understood the guys in the videos I'd obsessively watched so many times. Inviting strangers over to fuck your ass was exciting, like a game of roulette. Sometimes you got rutted by a random man who gave you one of the best fucks of your life, and sometimes you were just grateful to have a dick in your hole. But it wasn't really like roulette at all. Either way, red or black, you got fucked and the guys thrusting their cocks into your butt flooded you with their cum. You always won.

My hole was sore, almost feeling bruised, and I felt completely exhausted after enduring the last two long fucks. I knew I was definitely done taking loads for the day now, even if I was way short of reaching my ultimate goals. Still lying on my stomach, I reached a hand to my ass, sliding a finger against my battered hole. I pushed, wincing from the soreness, a trickle of the black guy's jizz dribbling out. I tasted it, my dick throbbing. Was it all even his or was some of the seed from the four other guys still up there after the frat boy had eaten most of it out? I didn't even know his name, whether he was gay or had a girlfriend, but now I had that huge, beautiful man's cum in both my holes.

Other men had used me until I felt completely used up, unable to invite anyone else over, and I felt so fucking satisfied. This had always been what I needed, what no boyfriend could give me for more than a couple of months, what my insatiable sexual desire had been constantly demanding. I'd fought the urges hard, but I was always destined to be a cum dump, a guy who lived for these experiences with other random men, just a hole for other guys to fuck. And now, even after two hands free loads, my dick was already rock hard imagining doing it all again.