Campus King

Story Info
Gregory has a run in the new MILF Patricia.
2.4k words
4.21
22.3k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Campus King

Chapter One: Groceries

There had been something attractive about Gregory Rasputin from the moment Patricia had met him. On the first day of school, when the students moved in, Patricia hadn't taken much notice of them. Her husband had gotten a job as a dorm director at a local community college. It was a small school, and while the pay wasn't phenomenal, it was a good steppingstone for him to work up from, and they offered him an in-dormitory apartment large enough for the two of them to live in.

Patricia often avoided students where she could. She didn't like the noise they brought and wanted to be pretend like it was a normal apartment building. In truth, she had never been much of a party girl, always preferring to have quiet evenings in her own dorm room when she was in college. She and her husband had gotten along in that way.

Gregory had stood out to her, though. Where other students were easy to ignore, baby-faced and laughing, Gregory had an air of maturity about him. He carried himself with a pronounced swagger, and she would have considered it pretending if she didn't feel a stirring in her loins at the sight of him.

Now, he growled behind her, peeling her wet panties down her thick, womanly thighs. Then, seizing her by her meaty backside, he lined up and plunged into her with one hard, deep thrust that went deeper than her husband ever could. She seized around him, shaking and biting back a moan that would have announced her climax. Her wet, feminine vice held tight around him, preventing him from moving as she recovered. Gregory stopped at her cervix and held there quietly, seemingly in awe of his own prowess.

"Fuck," he whispered.

Patricia had seen Gregory around the dormitory for months now, passing him inside or outside, coming and going. She was immediately attracted to how tall he was. Her husband, Joseph, was tall but stood only about to Gregory's shoulders. She was also impressed by how solid he was. Though she had not seen him shirtless, it was not hard for her to imagine him hard-bodied and sculpted. Judging by his arms, at least, she would have been right.

He had a smug, smoldering charm to him. His hair was dark and curly, always looking slightly greased back. His cheeks had a youthful rosiness to them, and his lips were full and always formed into a hungry sneer. He had a wide jaw and constant five-o-clock shadow, and whenever she passed him, she smelled like work.

Gregory, meanwhile, had appreciated Patricia, too. Right now, he stared down at her pale, round bubble butt as it squished against him. She had her back to him, her long, dark hair draped over one shoulder with her head down. She was panting, leaned over a kitchen counter with a grocery bag in one hand and a box of cereal on the floor. Leaning over her, Gregory encircled his big, muscular arms around her quaking frame and found her hanging breasts. He cupped them and squeezed them roughly as he growled into her ear, "Fuck. A woman like you is wasted on Josh."

Patricia smiled. Outside today, Gregory had passed her as she was unloading groceries. She had her newborn daughter, Lydia, in one arm and a few bags in the other. One bag burst, and Gregory had stopped to help her gather its contents. After that, he had stayed to help her and, after that, seemed to decide to take his thanks for the act of kindness by fucking her hard from behind.

To be fair, Patricia had not fought it hard. During pregnancy and afterward, her attraction to Gregory had only grown more pronounced. Now, panting with his impossibly large dick inside of her, she had no complaints. A thin river of drool escaped her lips as he squashed her milky tits in his hands. She wiped her chin and flexed around him with a moan. "I can see that," she admitted. "But what I can't see, ah, is why a handsome young man like you would be so interested in an old mom like me."

Panting into her ear, Gregory tightened his grip on her tits and felt her shake beneath him again. Then, easing out of her, he stopped with half his dick still inside of her. "Cause mom or not, you're the hottest piece of ass I've seen in this fucking building, and your MILF tits are the definitely biggest I've ever seen in my whole life."

Patricia laughed breathlessly as she tried to gather her wits. She knew this was wrong, but it felt too good for her to fight. "Childbirth does that to you," she said, and Greg pierced her deep. This time, he slid straight up into her cervix, driving her into a second orgasm that hit her so hard that it almost hurt. She remained horny afterward, the well of her climaxes growing the harder he fucked her and wondered what the final orgasm would feel like as she whined. "Fuck, Greg! Fuck! You're so big!"

"That's what I hear," he growled with a smile, and he held her by the waist and moved her along his dick. As her orgasm settled, Patricia braced against the counter and began to meet his thrusts, fucking him back as she adjusted to his astonished length and girth. When he had offered to help her with her groceries, she could tell that he was lusting after he and had allowed it to lust in return. She had not expected this, though.

Greg reached back and swatted her hard on the ass as he fucked her. "You like that big dick, Mrs. Gardner?"

Patricia came again, groaning loudly at the invocation of her married name shook her. Where guilt should be, however, she felt only pleasure as she rolled her hips into him. She nodded, her arms numb and tired as she hung from the counter. Joshua, her husband, would have come by now. Gregory, however, was just picking up speed.

"Yes! Yes, you stud! You feel so good! Your big dick is just what this new momma needed!"

Gregory growled behind her, moving his hands to take her by the hips and holding her in place to fuck her harder. He felt her insides tightening around him, struggling to hold him inside of her, but she was too sloppy wet, and so he kept moving. "Fuck if you feel like a new mother," he said. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a virgin!"

Patricia laughed and, as Gregory hammered her hard from behind, it turned quickly into a moan. She had lost count of her orgasms as Gregory fucked her deeper and harder with each stroke, his thrusts paddling her cervix. It should of hurt her, and she knew that, but all she knew was pleasure as he moved her on his dick, his big, powerful body slamming forward, their skin smacking on contact.

"Fuck," she whined, her head back as her jaw went slack. "Fuck, Gregory! That's because you're so damn thick! You're thick and you're long, and--oh. Oh! Oh, fuck!!" Suddenly, after one hard thrust forward from him, and one yielding roll of her hips, Patricia opened for Gregory and let him slip passed her cervix.

Finally, Gregory forced his way into the root. His pubic hair touched and tangled with hers as his cockhead kissed her womb. Patricia, speechless, went wide-eyed as a squeal escaped her. She sounded like a kettle steaming as the air was forced from her. Shaking on him, she had her vision blur briefly, and then she passed out cold.

When Patricia came to, she was face down in a pool of her own saliva with her ass up in the air and Gregory deep inside of her. He had paused to hold her open around his steely shaft, his crown wedged against her womb, his pubic hair grinding against hers. Patricia whimpered back to life, slowly lifting herself as she wiped the spittle from her cheek. She felt dizzy and confused, but she was smiling. "What...What happened? Oh!"

Gregory moved behind her, withdrawing his full length even as her cervix tried to suck him back in. He returned shortly, forcing her back into the ground as she clawed at the floor. Going this deep, Gregory was reaching areas her husband never could. She felt like a virgin again, but this time, she loved it.

Patricia whined with her face against the floorboards. "Oh, God, Gregory! Yes!!"

Gregory laughed. "Like that," he asked, and when he found Patricia nodding frantically and rolling her hips to meet him, he swatted her ass in response. He picked up speed, watching her fat ass cheeks clap on each stroke and removing his hands to let her set the pace. She fucked him hard, her ass slapping against his furry pelvis on each stroke as she worked herself to another orgasm. Smiling, Gregory said, "Bet Josh's never fucked you like this, has he?"

Sweating and shaking as orgasm after orgasm rocked her, Patricia groaned. "No," she whined. "Never. Only you, Greg. Only your dick!" She whined afterward, fucking him hard and losing herself. Her marriage, her family, none of it seemed to matter anymore when Gregory was inside of her. When he had offered her help, she had expected a charming smile and hefty muscles. She was attracted to him, but she was a married mother. When he kissed her, she had allowed it and melted into him, but as things escalated, she told herself it would happen once. The truth was cruel, however. She couldn't go back to Joshua like this. Gregory was too much, and he was too good. He had ruined her, and she loved it.

Gregory suddenly took her by her long, dark hair and pulled her head back. Using her hair as reins, he fell into her with deep strokes from behind. He fucked her slow and deep with hard, deliberate strokes like he was trying to open her. Clearly, he was no virgin and knew how to break a woman. Patricia, however, felt confident that she was the first wife he had taken.

Tugging her by her hair still, Gregory swatted her plump ass while she came again. "What about this? Josh ever make you come like this?"

"No," Patricia whined, hating her admission even as she got off on it. Honestly, it almost felt like an insult to even mention her husband's name as Gregory fucked her, but she felt him swell thicker each time she did and was rewarded with greater pleasure each time for it. His fat balls slapped her thighs as he picked up speed.

"So, you like fucking me better, don't you?"

-EL-

How did Patricia respond?

She nodded.

-EL-

Patricia tried to nod but couldn't with Gregory holding her hair. When he released her head, he held her by the hips again. Leaning into her, he held her in place and shifted his weight, lifting one foot and planting it so that he could fuck her hard and deep. Patricia shook, falling forward in breathless ecstasy as he stirred her insides. She was already broken, but now she was powerless.

He swelled thicker and thicker inside of her until he began to feel like a metal piston hammering her. Lifting her numb hips on equally numb legs, Patricia came again and flexed around him, coaxing him, urging him. Swollen and grunting, Gregory finally came, too, burying himself into her depths and soaking her insides with his semen. He flooded her with his thick, creamy seed, and she felt a white hot pleasure rush up her spine and explode through her once it reached her brain.

To quiet her wailing, Patricia moaned until her voice was too loud and then bit her own forearm to keep herself quiet. When finished, she was weeping with his fat shaft still inside of her, twitching and throbbing and holding all of his rich semen deep inside of her. Echoes of pleasure popped and exploded all around her, like ripples following a stone hopping across water. Every inch of her was numb except for the pleasure and her pussy, which could feel every inch of Gregory.

She felt full and bloated and moaned as Gregory slapped her on the ass. "That was a good one," he said, and holding her ass cheeks parted, he gazed at her vulva stretched wide around him. "Never fucked anyone as thick as you before," he said, shaking her bottom, and he grinned. "I could tell you liked it, though." He punctuated the sentence with another slap on the ass.

Patricia, drunk on him, nodded lazily in her saliva pool. "I did," she whispered. "I loved it."

"There we go." Gregory grinned. "Am I better than your husband?"

"Than Josh?" Patricia flexed around him and moaned. "Oh, God, Gregory, you're so much better than Josh. There's no real comparison between you two. I swear it."

Gregory laughed, and Patricia could almost feel it through her body. When he withdrew, he slapped his spent cock down across her plump bottom and left a wet print there. Her pussy, meanwhile, gushed his fresh semen. It pooled between her legs and ran down her thighs, but Patricia was too tired to stem the tide. She remained face down and ass up as Gregory smeared his shaft across her bottom and lower back.

"Ask me again if you need help with groceries," he said, and she could hear the grin in his voice. "Or if you're just home alone and bored. You're good for another fuck at least."

He left after that, and Patricia was alone, face-down in her own saliva, smiling. His semen poured from her parted lips, and she felt not only satisfied but happy. Thinking about Gregory, about his thick cock, about his rough hands and his hard kisses, she felt good. Her belly buzzed with excitement as she contemplated a second visit.

No matter how innocent her intentions were ta first, she realized now that she wanted to fuck him from the start. It had been better than she expected, almost impossibly so, and she could never go back now. Stirring slowly, she rose on weak legs and cleaned before her husband got home. By evening she was horny again. She had supper with Joshua but, staring at him across the table, she saw no reason to waste her time on him. Gregory was all she needed now.

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers