All Comments on 'Campus Rapist Ch. 02'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 16 years ago
Nice!

I had just read the firt chapter this morning and I was hoping there'd be a new one soon! You definitely made my weekend! Keep up the great work!

puffin09puffin09over 16 years ago
well done

glad to see no one got raped this time!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
hey

better this time around.

SparkedSparkedover 16 years ago

these two chapters were so sweet cute; and although somewhat unrealistic by the fast pace of the stories i loved them both great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
whoa

Nice story! Are there any more in the series?

dk_mkdk_mkabout 16 years ago
good story

now it's poppy's turn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great job!! Where's tgeh next chapter?

I loved this series, I'm just waiting for the next chapter to see if they catch the rapist and what happens with Poppy, does she find a guy?

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesalmost 15 years ago
Nice little story.

I liked it. You lost track of your characters for a couple of paragraphs: "Melanie sat down in the corner of her math class..." on through the next paragraph. That should be Bee, not Melanie. A few incorrect word choices (it's "throes" not "throws", "let his eyes wander" not "let his eyes wonder" - that last one was in part 1). It normally would have bothered me that he took her virginity when she was high on a date rape drug, but I can see how it was necessary for the plot. Overall, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sweet Story

It's a nice story and nicely connected to the first part. Now, just waiting for the next chapter. Maybe the rapist finally gets caught?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awwwwww

Cuttesstt storyy evaaaaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
poppy

they were so good. I loved both of the stories....i'd like to see another on poppy though and maybe the end of the rapist when thats over but other then that...brilliant !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Huh?

What is with you and this idea that everyone meets there true love right after being raped?

I'd suggest working with a professional to try and get a handle on your rape fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
finish please!

Ok so maybe it's not the most realistic plot but it's still a good story. please finish, I want to know who the actual rapist is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous