All Comments on 'Campus Visit Goes Bad'

by MidnightLove123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

This is well-written. The characters are interesting enough to keep going for another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well Written.

I'm sure you can find many more chapters to write about. She probably wants to meet up with her ex. and tell him where to go .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Turn it to Anthony and her relationship! More chapters would be very good!

BibliopolistBibliopolistabout 13 years ago
Well Done

This was painful to read because I don't find rape to be the least bit erotic. That said, it was well written technically, the pace kept me reading, and the level of detail was just right to be immersive.

Though it doesn't offset the crime that was committed against Lydia, it was satisfying to see Richard get a tiny taste of being physically dominated by a stronger man. Perhaps he'll grow to like it in prison one day.

P.S. I loved Anthony's jokes! Nerdy hotness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great ending!

I was dreading Anthony being a bad guy, too. Glad he wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Name switch

Nice story, but why does she go from Jenn to Lydia to Jenn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fallout 3?

You got all of Anthony's physics jokes from the robotic butler in Fallout 3. I know there's no real point in telling you this, I just want you to know that there's other nerds like you on this website. Good job on the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous