All Comments on 'Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 05'

by Liquid_Dreamsxxx

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful Ass

I loved this story! I enjoy it when my massageman tells me I have a beautiful ass when he massages and fingers me. First one finger, then two. Then he runs his hands up my back, always lingering between my cheeks, teasingly slipping his finger in. Then massaging my thighs and lower back. A huge smile on my face as I enjoy his touch. Then he slips in a thumb. I'm in ecstasy! Or so I think. He tells me to roll over, then works my chest, arms and scalp. Tugging on my earlobes. Caresses my sensitive nipples. The he repositions me on his table. I feel the tip of his cock near my hole, nice and lubed with his oils. He moves a closer, then slips his magnificent cock into my ass! Slowly pushing it in. What a great feeling!! Then he fucks me harder and harder. I stroke my cock until I cum and he cums in me!! What a great finish to a wonderful massage. My wife wonders why I need a massage every two weeks! She'll never know! I crave this beautiful cock every day!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Is Josh disappointed bc he wished he knew

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
Hot series!!!!

Excellent read. Loved every part of it. I love that he finally got fucked by Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic and Erotic Series

Great series of stories. Very erotic and could stop reading. Hopefully you will continue writing

frozenherofanfrozenherofanalmost 6 years ago
Great turnout!

Loved this story...great build up and the last chapter was awesome! Would love to meet a guy like Joe to turn me out - its been a fantasy for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
very hot story

very well written. made me think of my first deepthroat experience and taste of cum as a boy of eighteen only I turned out a top and have been ever since

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story it was so hot. I love sucking cock but have never had a cock in my ass. I hope you keep this story going. Now that Joshua knows I'm sure he will want his cock sucked too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful.

Being the Gurl that I am, to have a sissygasm is just wonderful. Especially when we both shoot at the same time. Always in sheer hosiery and make up, makes me feel like the woman I am. Especially with another Gurl like me. Doggy, on my side, and especially missionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. I was 43 when I had my first m2m experience. I remember thinking that I had missed out on so much joy. That first night I sucked 4 cocks and ended the night getting fucked. I think that I had been gay all along but didn’t know it. I’m really glad I finally found out that I’m a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Enjoyed this very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful/wish that could have happened to me 40 years ago . Oh God!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! It makes me want to be turned! I would love to be fucked in the ass! I wish you were still writing!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42010 months ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

"Turn around!" Joe commanded as he smacked my butt cheek playfully.

What you wrote got me so......! "I eagerly obeyed and laid myself down on my back. Then Joe came slowly crawling on his knees towards me. I could feel his big body overshadowing me as he slowly came closer until he dived in for a kiss. Then I felt him lifting my legs up as he moved my knees up towards my chest. I was now trapped, complete his. My knees were resting against his big arms. As we kiss I could feel his lovely cock slowly entering me again. As it did, I moaned out into his mouth as our tongues kept making love."

The kissing and me being on my back like a girl, with a man like Joe lifting my legs up, trapping me, as he slid his big cock back inside me!!! THAT is SO HOT! I came just reading that! That is such an intimate position to be in! Something I very much want. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Where are all the guys like Joe??? 😢🤔

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The thing I love about this story is that all the hesitation in Michael's mind is stripped away by the alpha. This is what is needed, but rarely found by the beta starlight guy who wants so bad to go there but has lived with his constraints blocking his way. The author of this story understands this dynamic and plays it out to perfection. For every one person this might happen to, there are so, so, many who wish it would happen to them.

ShortyMacShortyMac3 months ago

Loved this story, It’s really worth the time to read it. Deserves no less than 20 stars………………….

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RobineaRobinea3 months ago

Loved the story and you should most definitely take up writing again.

I'd been married over 30 years before I had any man on man experiences and I realised all I had been missing for so many years. No I wasn't tricked, forced or blackmailed into it either. Porn had given me my regular release for a long time before I realised I was imagining myself as the woman and I was the one getting satisfaction from being with the man and giving him the pleasure he wanted with my mouth, body and ass. And of course the pleasure of hearing his moans as he got from from me what his wife wasn't willing to give him sealed my fate. I loved the feeling of being wanted and was happy to let the man have his way with me and me being rewarded with his precum, cum and gratitude. Knowing he would cuddle up with me after his release and I'd awake to the feel of his morning wood ready for my attention. Gently licking and sucking him until he wakes and makes it clear what he wants from me before he goes off to his work or whatever he's doing that day.

I know I'll have his cum swashing around deep inside me for many hours to come and the satisfaction of knowing he'll be seeing me again very soon. Seeing the lust and desire in his eyes when we next meet gives me a glorious feeling and when he wraps his arms around me we both know we are both there for each other. Pure sexual pleasure and release without any hidden agenda from either person. If only marriage could offer that to all couples. Humans have much to learn and everyone should accept that any mix can be the basis of a solid relationship. Whether it be man/woman, man/man, woman/woman, dom/sub or whatever. Life can be very hard and we owe it to ourselves to be the person we want to be and to get as much pleasure from life as we possibly can. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiquid_Dreamsxxx@Liquid_Dreamsxxx
327 Followers
My name is Nick (Nikkie), I'm a closet CD born 1996 from Sweden. I started crossdressing 2018. That year I put on my girlfriends panties and stockings. After that I was just entranced by feminine clothes. She never found out... later on she left me for another guy. Been single...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES