Can A Straight Boy Be Turned Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sure." I was drunk but felt like I could really use another drink right now.

As we finished up the white wine bottle we talked mostly about me and my mixed feelings.

"I think it's time to go to bed" Joe calmly said. He probably saw that I was really drunk and sleepy.

I didn't have the energy to leave even if I wanted to. A warm bed was more than welcome. In the drunken state that I was in I suddenly realized Joe had started undressing me as I stood beside the bed. He removed the blanket and guided my naked butt to bed.

Lying on my side I almost fell asleep instantly. Suddenly I felt Joe's body against my back. His hand feeling my chest and arm.

"You're safe here" he whispered in my ear.

"Mmm" I only managed to mumble as I was so sleepy. He continued touching me and I felt him coming even closer to me. He was now in full body contact with me, spooning me. He started moving his big hips. Is that his cock I feel against my lower back?

I felt more awake as I felt his hand touch my dick. "Oh you like this?" He said as he realized my dick was getting hard.

I didn't say anything. His cock was hard, I could tell. It was poking in my back as he moved around with his body slowly.

I moaned out loud suddenly as he continued jerking me off slowly but with a firm grip. I was surprised I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Then I turned my body, pushing him slightly away. Now on my back I opened my eyes and saw that he was looking at me intensely. He jerked harder and I moaned. My mouth slightly open after the moan. Then he attacked me. With his mouth. I could feel the raw masculine power as he kissed me. I responded with a moan into his mouth and started kissing him back. Our kisses were wet and tongues swirled deep in each other's mouths as he continued jerking me off.

Only after a minute I break the kiss. "I'm cuming soon" I say with a gasp. Surprised myself how turned on I was.

He smiled and let go off my dick, then removed the blanket from himself. I look down. There it stood. His big rock hard cock pointing towards the ceiling.

"Show me how much you love cock!" He smiles at me.

It was so magnificent. Couldn't resist it so I started crouching down the bed. "No, no. Not like that. Keep your ass up here." He commanded.

We were almost in a 69 position but I had my legs beside his shoulder. I slowly started licking the tip of the head. The smell of his cock sent a little tingle through my body. I continued using my tongue. I slowly savored his whole cock from top to bottom with my tongue. Then I grab his big balls and start massaging them softly. I can't believe they fill my hand entirely. Then I place the entire head into my mouth and start to slowly suck on it. My tongue rolling around his head I can taste his pre-cum. It tastes so good.

Joe starts gasping and moaning in a deep and manly voice, which makes me even hornier as I know it means he likes what I'm doing. I hear a little crack sound behind me. I didn't register what it was as all my attention was on this beautiful big cock. His left hand started caressing my butt cheek. Then I got a bit surprised when I feel his right hand land on my butt hole. It was a bit cold and wet. Oh my God he's lubing my butt hole.

I am really doing this? I'm so drunk and horny I could explode. Yes I am doing this. I want him.

I slowly started going deeper on his cock with my mouth. I went up and down with my mouth. My other hand was keeping me balanced over his big muscular body while the other continued caressing his balls.

I could almost reach the whole length without gagging I realized. His cock was so wet and filled with saliva. I decided to try go down full length. Deeper I went . I almost got the full length in my mouth as I gagged and had to move away. Like a diver going deep underwater I came up to the surface and gasped for air with heavy breaths. As I catch my breath a big stream of saliva was hanging from my lips to his cock. I felt so dirty. I'm so dirty. I hadn't really thought about it in this horny state of mine but I felt him placing a second finger in my butt hole already. I moaned out loud when he did it.

"You like that? Huh?"

"Yes" I moan

"You love sucking cock and have fingers in your butt?"

"Yes!!" I moan out again. Then I decide to dive into his cock again.

I place both of my hands beside Joe's hip. I try to go deeper with each thrust with my head. I can do it. I go up and down on his cock. I gag a little bit when I get closer to the root of his cock.

"C'mon you dirty slut take the whole cock!" Joe says as places his third finger in my ass. I really start to feel a tight pressure in my butt hole even though I could feel it was really well lubricated.

After a minute I managed to go full length, I felt it hitting deep down in my throat. I think Joe also realized that as he removed his hand from me butt cheek and placed it on top of my head. He then rhythmically started to pump my head on his cock. The more he did it the easier it got. I was now doing his whole length like a pro I thought.

"Now show me what a dirty cocksucking slut you are!" He slowly pushed me towards the root of his cock. When I hit the bottom, he didn't let go. Small gag reflexes started to build up in me.

"Breath through your nose and relax" he whispers with his hand firmly on the back of my head.

I breath through my nose. I gag a few times as he's holding me still. After some time I find peace. I now keep breathing slowly without gagging. I did it, I thought!

"You're so beautiful!" he says. And slowly removes his hand from my head. My head follows. I remove it from his cock. I didn't gasp for air this time. The stream of saliva that was hanging from my check I took into my hand and slurped it up.

"Do you want my cock in you?"

"Yes" I gasp out as I turn my head around to look into his eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Cock!"

"Whose?"

"I want your cock!"

"Where?"

"In me!"

"Say the whole thing. And beg for it!"

"I want your cock in me. Please Joe!"

"Again!"

"Joe please. I need your cock in me!"

"Good" He gets up on his knees and grabs my waist. He moves my petite body around in his big hands. He places me on all fours with my ass up In the air. I'm all his now. I'm displaying my lubricated butt hole for him, it's welcoming his big cock. Joe crouches behind me. One hand starts to caressing my lower back.

"Fuck you're so hot! Such a smooth and beautiful asshole."

Then I felt it. The wet tip of his head touching softly my opening. He slowly circles around my butthole with his tip. He's teasing me. I can't take it anymore. I slowly move my hips backwards. I feel the tip entering me..

"No, no, no" Joe whisper as he moves his hip backwards also. I can't feel his cock anymore.

"Please Joe! Put it in me" I begged.

He chuckles a bit. Then it's back. Pushing into my opening. I move my hips backwards again a little bit. Then I feel a smack on my ass. "Stay still!" he says as I moan. Then I felt it. His cock had entered me. I gasped as it did.

"Fuck yes, you're so tight!" He then removed his cock again. Then I felt it go inside me again, this time a little bit deeper. Inch by inch I felt it coming deeper in me for each thrust. It felt so tight and I could feel the pressure in my butthole, yet so smoothly going in and out of me. I could feel how wet and warm his cock was. Such a wonderful sensation.

Then I felt it and we both moan out. He was balls deep in me. His cock was buried deep inside my stomach. Then he slowly started to increase speed. He started seriously pumping fast. I started moaning out really load as he kept fucking me.

"Oh fuck Joe!"

"Take that cock."

"It... feels... so... fucking... good!" I say in the same rhythm of his pounding.

"You're so fucking hot!"

I could feel his big balls slapping against my balls. His big balls were hanging so low so they were at the same level as mine. Then I started feeling weird... a new sensation. Was I'm about to cum? But I'm not even stroking myself. My cock is just dangling there rock hard as I'm getting fucked. How would this be?

"Joe... I think I'm gonna cum soon?" I gasp out

"Oh, you think?!" he said as slowly decreased his pumping speed until he stopped.

"Oh Joe, please fuck me! It feels so good" I moaned out.

"I know it does." As he removes his cock from my butthole. I gasped as I felt it go out from me. It was a slight relief in my butthole but at the same time it felt so empty.

"Turn around!" Joe commanded as he smacked my butt cheek playfully.

I eagerly obeyed and laid myself down on my back. Then Joe came slowly crawling on his knees towards me. I could feel his big body overshadowing me as he slowly came closer until he dived in for a kiss. Then I felt him lifting my legs up as he moved my knees up towards my chest. I was now trapped, complete his. My knees were resting against his big arms. As we kiss I could feel his lovely cock slowly entering me again. As it did, I moaned out into his mouth as our tongues kept making love.

He started taking up speed again. My hands were all over his back as I touched his body.

Then he broke the kiss and moved a bit away. I was still in the same position and I could now see what was being done to me. I tilted my head upwards and could see how he pounded me.

"You like that don't you, you slut?!" He asked me while I looked at the pounding.

"Oh fuck yes, it feels so good!" I gasp out having problems breathing as I look into his eyes.

"You like getting fucked in the ass, don't you?"

"Oh yes!" I moaned out as I my hand reached out for my full erected dick. I just have to touch myself. I'm too horny I thought.

"Don't touch it!" He spoke out with a more serious tone.

"Joe please. I can't take it anymore. I have to cum!" I said as I moved my hand away obeying him.

"Oh you're gonna! You already told me you were close a while ago."

"Yes, but I wasn't sure. I didn't even touch myself. It just felt weird."

"Sissies like you don't need to touch themselves. You can cum just by getting fucked in the ass, because you enjoy it so much!"

"I can?" I moan out. Maybe he's telling the truth. Maybe that was what I was feeling before. I was about to cum as he fucked me without even touching myself. Is that really possible I wondered?

"Oh yes I'm sure!" He grinned back at me as he moved away from me even more. Now he was standing on his knees, then he took a firm grip of my thighs with his hands.

"I'm gonna show you just how much you like getting fucked in the ass!"

He started fucking me really hard. He now went so fast I had a really hard time breathing as I moaned so much. Maybe I was screaming? I'm not sure. It felt like pure ecstasy, I felt like I was somewhere else. My butthole felt almost numb at this point, it was practically gaping and welcoming him inside me.

I opened my eyes again as I saw that big man fucking me senseless. Pre-cum was running down my dick. I saw that my stomach was jumping up and down. He was fucking me so deep and hard that it was even poking my stomach from the inside. As I kept staring and admiring his fucking I started feeling it again. Somewhere deep down inside me, and it's growing fast.

"Joe, I think I'm gonna cum!?" I gasp out.

"You like getting fucked in the ass so much so you cum from that?"

"Yes, yes I think so"

"Just let it cum baby! Just cum for me. Show me how much you love it."

He seriously started fucking me hard now. I couldn't close my mouth anymore... it's coming soon. I'm cuming soon.

I almost blacked out when I felt it. An explosion inside me. I managed to open my eyes at some point and saw that stream after stream of cum was running out of my dick. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was true, I liked getting fucked so much that I came from that.

"Oh fuck yeah baby that's so cute!" Joe said as he kept on fucking my ass.

I couldn't reply anything as I gasped for air. I felt like I was in heaven.

"I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want me to cum?" Joe moaned out.

"Inside me!" I whispered.

"You sure?"

"Yes. I want you to cum inside me."

"Oh fuck yes baby! You want me to fill you up?"

"Yes! I want you to fill my whole stomach with your seed!" I begged.

Then I noticed Joe closing his eyes and started fucking me furiously. I was in no control now. I knew he was gonna cum soon. He was gonna cum inside me. What a lovely thought that I could give a man so much pleasure.

Then he moaned out like a beast. He was filling me with cum for each thrust. He pumped stream after stream of hot cum inside me until he collapsed on top of me. We were both panting for air as we laid still. I could still feel his cock inside me but it was getting smaller. After we both had a more stable pulse he moved his head and looked at me "Fuck that felt good!" he said as he moved one hand to my cheek and stroked it.

"That was amazing." I smiled.

"You think you wanna do this again?"

"Oh, I'd love to!" I replied with a big smile on my face.

"I knew you'd like it. C'mon lets hit the shower so we can get some sleep tonight" he chuckled and gave me a long wet kiss.

THE END

12