Can Buy Me Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave waited until she had cleaned her breasts before offering a hand to help her up. She accepted, and as she was hoisted to her feet Dave took the opportunity to touch her tits one last time.

"God Dave, doesn't your wife let you touch hers?"

"Not very often. And they're nowhere near as nice as yours."

- - - - - - - -

Dave and Millie emerged fully clothed from the bathroom to be greeted by an intrigued-looking Charlie, and an uncomfortable-looking Annabelle.

"That was a bit longer than 2 minutes," said Charlie, accusingly.

"Well we had a bit if a chat first, didn't we Dave? said Millie.

"Yes," Dave confirmed. "It wasn't all just tit sucking."

"You guys are fucking unbelievable. Annie really doesn't approve."

As they took their seats, Millie rubbed her fingers together: the internationally recognised gesture for cash.

"Er, Dave? Ahem!"

Dave sighed and unzipped his backpack. After accessing a hidden pocket inside, his hand emerged holding a thick stack of bound notes - the kind you see in movies.

"Oh. My. God!" said Annabelle. "How much have you got?"

"Quite a lot actually," muttered Dave as he separated out £750 for Millie. The fact so much remained in the wad left the girls in no doubt that Dave was seriously loaded.

"I should've asked for more..." Millie muttered.

"Dave, come with me to the bar?" Annabelle said.

"It's more private in the toilet," Millie deadpanned.

"More wine for me please," said Charlie.

"Me too," said Millie raising a hand, still looking a bit annoyed that she sold her oral skills at too low a price.

Dave grabbed his backpack and followed Annabelle down the stairs to the bustling ground floor of the pub. They found a gap at the bar, but Annie turned to address Dave instead of the barman.

"Dave, stop doing this. They're drunk, they're easily led, and I think they're really going to regret things in the morning if this goes any further."

She didn't know how far things had gone in the toilet. She'd probably have a fit if she found out.

"Its just a bit of fun, Annie. They're grown women; they don't have to do any of it if they don't want to."

"It's too much money for them to turn down! By the looks of it you've got thousands in there..."

"Keep your voice down!"

"...and it would be hard for most people to resist doing something they probably shouldn't for that kind of money!"

"It's still their choice. Annie, not everyone thinks their bodies are as sacred as you seem to. That doesn't make you wrong. But it doesn't make them wrong either!"

"Why not go out into Soho and find a gorgeous escort - you'll end up spending much less and probably get a lot more favours."

"Because its not just the 'favours', or whatever you want to call them, it's the girls giving them! I've worked with you guys for years knowing I'd never stand a chance with any of you. But now..."

Dave trailed off and shrugged. Annabelle looked at him, almost with pity.

"When you say 'you guys'... Do you include me in that?"

Dave turned on his sleazy charm.

"Annie, my biggest regret tonight is that you appear to be completely incorruptible. But my biggest thrill of the night so far has been squeezing your boobs."

"Oh really? Even after sucking Millie's tits?"

"Even through your dress I can tell that yours are ten times better."

He was being sleazy as hell, but his way with women was shockingly effective, and Annabelle did have a few drinks in her. She looked to the side with a faintly disguised smile, obviously flattered that Dave valued her assets over the younger, bustier Millie.

"I'm not completely immune to the appeal of money," she said suggestively.

"Oh?"

She thought a while. And then, much to Dave's astonishment, made him an offer.

"Have you got five grand? Because if you've got five grand we can go right now to the hotel opposite, and you and me can get better acquainted. The deal being we leave now. You leave those two in the lurch and let them sober up."

"Define: get acquainted."

Annie leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"It will require the use of a condom. Have you got one?"

"I've got three."

Annabelle stood straight again and held out a hand to agree the deal.

Dave weighed up the possibilities. She could be bluffing and just trying to get Dave away from the girls that she seemed so protective over. Or she might actually hold up her side of the bargain. But was that worth abandoning all the possibilities open to him with Millie and Charlie?

"And I won't be in much of a hurry," Annie said. "My husband's away on business. We can do whatever you like. One price for everything."

Dave eyed the stunning beauty in front of him. Having suddenly turned into full-on vamp mode, she was even more attractive. And Dave was only half exaggerating when he flattered her about her tits; they did feel amazing. He could imagine buying more favours from Charlie and Millie another time. This could be his only chance with Annie.

"OK, let's go."

Dave shook her hand and then led her away from the bar and towards the exit.

- - - - - - - - - -

The hotel opposite was modest but large, and was bound to have a room available. The receptionist was polite and natural, but without luggage and smelling of alcohol, it was obvious what this couple needed the room for. Dave asked for the best room and was duly given a suite. He paid in cash; the girl behind the counter tried to remain indifferent but couldn't quite hide her surprise at the fat stack of cash that he pulled from his rucksack.

They were silent as they made their way towards to top floor. In the lift Annabelle took a deep breath as if calming herself.

"We don't have to do this," Dave offered.

"Five grand?" Annabelle said.

"Five grand," confirmed Dave.

Annie smiled.

"I'm looking forward to it."

At the door to their suite Dave slid the key card into the slot and opened the door for his companion. She stepped into a cavernous room that was barely illuminated by the night sky until Dave activated the lights. Annabelle gave the space a cursory glance, but didn't seem too keen on exploring. She removed her coat and draped it over the arm of an ornate-looking chair, and sauntered over to the foot of the massive king size bed.

She unclipped her tightly packed hair and let her thick auburn curls fall about her shoulders. She looked stunning.

"Can I see the money?"

"Wow, what happened to those principles?"

"Are you trying to make me change my mind?" she retorted, hands on hips.

"No, no, no, no..." Dave stuttered as he delved into his backpack.

"I'd never flash my bra for thirty quid," Annie explained. "But five grand's a bit different. I have got a house to renovate."

"You said you'd never do anything like this for any amount of money," Dave said, counting her money out in a desk.

"That was hypothetical money. That's real money."

Suddenly an awful thought occurred to her.

"Oh my God, that is real money, isn't it?"

Dave laughed.

"Yes it's real, don't worry. I'm not conning you."

"Where's it all come from?"

"Lottery win. Last year. This is just the interest. Don't tell anyone please."

"Fine. As long as you don't tell anyone that I had sex with you for money."

Her frank talk was not only stimulating in itself, but also contained her first specific confirmation that she intended to fuck him. He held the money up to her.

"Want to count it?"

She shook her head.

"I trust you. Leave it there and come and help me out of this dress."

Dave obeyed. Strolling over he became aware of the stiffness in his pants, his dick having recovered from its earlier encounter and fully rigid again. Annabelle turned around and lifted her hair up, exposing the small zip at the top of her dress. Dave slowly pulled it down.

"You're married aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "We haven't done anything like this together in a long while though."

Travelling down her back the unfastening zip exposed the back strap of a pretty looking black bra.

"I know the feeling," Dave lamented. The zip reached the end of its journey at the small of her back showing the top of her lacy black knickers.

"But your husband..." he continued, prising the material of dress apart and sliding his hands down over her lace-clad buttocks, "is a fucking idiot."

He squeezed her arse and elicited a pleasurable sigh. Annabelle reached up and pulled the dress off her shoulders. The skirt section still tight around her hips, the top of the dress fell and hung loose from her waist exposing her porcelain-white torso. Her pale skin contrasted beautifully with the delicate black lace supporting her breasts.

Kissing her back, Dave hooked his thumbs over where her dress still clung to her and smoothed his fingers down the sides of her thighs pulling the dress off as he did so.

She stepped out of the blue material puddled on the floor, still in her high heels, and turned around. Dave lapped up the display with his eyes as he hurriedly unbuckled his belt.

Her boobs were barely contained by her black lace bra, and Dave understood why he had so easily pulled them out while groping through her dress earlier. They looked generous and pert and milky white. Her hips were sensually proportioned and she had a slight pot belly that sat above her flimsy black panties.

Dave managed to unfasten his jeans; he retrieved a condom from his back pocket and threw it on the bed before yanking them and his briefs down together. His cock snapped into view and Annie gasped her approval.

"Your wife is a fucking idiot as well."

Dave stepped out of the pile of fabric and removed his socks. Because it demanded to be touched, he reached down and started stroking himself, the thrill of his exhibition combining delightfully with the physical stimulation. He added to the heady cocktail with a simple request.

"Strip for me."

Annabelle, seemingly hypnotised by an erection much larger than she was apparently used to seeing, started to sway to imaginary music. Without averting her eyes from Dave's sticky-sounding tugs, she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders. Her tits were as good as exposed, her rosy red nipples peeking out from beneath the loosened cups. She turned around and, still moving her hips from side to side, peeled off her knickers to reveal a small but plump ass. Her hands went up to behind her back and a quick unclasping caused her bra to fall onto the end of the bed in front of her. Still hiding their full glory from his gaze, she put her hands to her breasts before turning around again to face Dave. Her neatly trimmed ginger pubes created a tiny triangle pointing towards her swollen pussy and her long legs looked stunning still in her high heels.

"Do you want to see my tits?" she said.

Dave nodded, slowing his masturbatory strokes to avoid climaxing too early. Annie pulled at her breasts, squeezing them between her fingers as she teased them outwards. Their final full reveal came as her tweaked nipples were finally released from her fingertips, hard and crimson from the pinches.

Far smaller than Millie's they were undeniably perter, and the nipples were stunning and large despite tiny areolae. Annie accentuated them with her arms, and shook them for Dave's pleasure before nodding towards his self-pleasuring activities.

"Can I do that for a while?"

Dave stopped handling himself and removed his shirt instead as Annie approached. She stepped out of her shoes to reduce her height making it easier for her to reach down and grasp his erection. It was wet and lubricated with precum, so she had no problem in giving him a pleasurable handjob despite the awkward angle.

Dave took the opportunity to reach up and grope her tits. They were pliant and loose and moved around her chest freely as he squeezed and pushed them.

"Touch my pussy," she whispered.

Dave was reeling from the forthright nature of this encounter, but gratefully took a hand away from her tits to explore between her thighs. His finger slid effortlessly between her labia with a satisfying squelch, her warm cunt full of silky moisture.

"You're soaking," he said with astonishment.

Annie pulled away from their clinch and headed towards the bed, leaving Dave with a finger coated in her juices. He brought it up to his face, smelled its sweet musky scent, and sucked it clean. She returned with the condom out of its foil wrapper, holding it in her lips by the tip. She went down onto her knees and, grabbing his arse firmly, proceeded to roll the rubber over his rock hard penis using just her mouth. She was incredibly precise and adept at this technique. Her lips were clamped tight around his shaft, firmly rolling the latex around his shaft. Whenever her lips weren't enough to continue the unfurling, she lightly used the very tips of her teeth to get it rolling again. Like Millie she had little trouble taking his thick cock into her all the way up to the hilt. The saliva his organ was displacing was forced out of her mouth at the sides and dripped down, collecting around his balls. Annie slowly withdrew, creating the strongest vacuum she could muster as she smoothed the latex down over his cock. That the sensation was so powerful despite Dave's cock now being fully sheathed was testament to how hard she was sucking.

She rose back to her feet keeping purposely close to his body so that she slid against him. Her lips caressed the hair on his stomach and then chest as her tits caught traction on the rubber around his erection, forcing it flat against his pelvis. She halted her ascent and pulled her tits apart slightly so that his cock, still pointing upwards, rested between them. She looked up to make sure he was watching and then let a big glob of saliva fall from her mouth and onto the sheathed dick sandwiched between her pert knockers. She then squashed them together and started bouncing on the balls of her feet, titty fucking him until her legs were tired.

"Get on the bed," Dave gently commanded.

She smiled and tentatively followed his orders, getting to her feet and slowly walking backwards towards the foot of the bed. When she felt it against the back of her legs she seductively sat down and spread her thighs as wide as she could. Her wetness was clear to see, but the delicious squelching noise that emanated when she plunged two fingers inside her left little doubt. She looked down as she started finger fucking herself to make sure she was offering the best view before looking up at Dave for his approval.

"You shouldn't have put this on me if you were just going to tease me," he chided.

"Well come over here and fuck me then."

Dave approached, grabbing her firmly by the shoulders and pushing her further up the bed. Annie gasped with surprise but complied with the rough repositioning, leaving her legs wide apart to give Dave a clear target. He looked down at her as he mounted the bed: her skin was so pale it was almost camouflaged by the white sheets, making her flame coloured locks stand out all the more. She looked like a painting - the only brightness other than the curls cascading from her head being her red painted lips, her rosy nipples, and her pink swollen cunt.

"Fuck me," she repeated.

Dave again surprised her by grabbing her ankles and hoisting her feet over his shoulders, pulling her ass closer to him in one forceful move. The tip of his cock now perfectly lined up with her unctuous vagina, he did the thing his body had been screaming out to do since she stripped for him: he thrust into her hard.

It had been along time since Dave had practiced safe sex, and he had worried the feeling would be underwhelming. He needn't have worried. Annie's cunt was so tight the sensation was almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Dave's thick cock and these modern condoms certainly seemed to help.

Annabelle groaned as Dave filled her, displacing the accumulating secretions in her pussy with a satisfying squirt of vaginal juices down both their thighs.

"Fuck you're big," moaned Annie, eyes shut tight, halfway between pain and pleasure.

Dave didn't feel like being gentle; he wanted Annie to feel every inch of him, length and girth, inside her. He slammed his pelvis up against her ass cheeks, testing the limits of her ability to accommodate him.

"Oh fuck that's good! Fucking fill me! Oh fucking fill me up you dirty fuck."

Dave had probably heard her swear only once in the whole time he had known her, so Annabelle's expletive-laden sex talk was as shocking as it was stimulating. Dave did his best to fulfil her request, pumping deep and hard inside her. Her tits danced around on her chest in a frenzy with each thrust. Annie grabbed them, to steady them at first it appeared, but soon she was pinching and tweaking them to maximise her pleasure. She was pulling on them so hard that it looked like she was trying to tear them from her body.

"Am I a dirty whore?! Am I a filthy slut?" she cried out.

"You are a slut," Dave confirmed but with admiration rather than venom. "I'm paying to fuck you, and you love it, don't you? You love being my little whore..."

Her orgasm swiftly followed. Arching her back and wailing, Dave could feel her clench inside, and went in and out of her as fast as he could while her body tensed.

Dave's ejaculation followed just as she started relaxing. Powerful considering his earlier endeavours, he felt his own cum fill the tip of the condom, some of it forcing its way down the top and enveloping his glans.

Annie fell back flat on the bed with exhaustion as Dave slid out of her, the thick remnants of her juices following his dick out of her sticky, violated hole. She groaned as he withdrew, his receding but still thick phallus rubbing the sensitive walls of her vagina as he pulled out.

Dave looked down at the copious collection of cum squeezed into the bulbous tip of the condom that was stubbornly wrapped around his dick. He gently moved Annie's feet off his shoulders and placed them down on the bed so that her legs lay either side of his kneeling form.

She looked up and smiled, still breathless from her performance. Dave pulled his rubber off with a snap and held it up, feeling the weight of its contents and letting it swing proudly over Annie's sweaty body. He then had a perverted but pleasing idea.

"Drink it," he said, holding it above her like an offering.

"That's foul," she replied, seemingly refusing his request.

"I'll give you a £500 bonus if you pour it over your face and drink it."

Annie glared at him and grinned in a predatory way before snatching the spent condom away from his fingers. Her head resting on the mattress, facing the ceiling, she held it from the tip and turned it out over her face, just a few inches above her mouth. She kept her lips sealed at first, so the first half of Dave's congealed semen simply oozed over the bottom half of her face, coating her lips, her chin, her cheeks and even her nostrils - she blew cum bubbles from them as his spunk spread across her. Then, as the final, thicker boluses tumbled out of the latex, she opened wide and licked her lips, letting the warm pearlescence fall straight into the back of her throat while she mopped up as much as she could using her tongue. Her face a sticky white mess, she flicked a naughty look towards Dave.

"Something like that?"

"I never would have thought..." marvelled Dave, unable to complete the sentiment.

"Nor would I. Funny what money can do, isn't it? I'd better have a shower."

And with that, she gave him a messy kiss on the forehead, and headed off into the bathroom.

- - - - - - - -

As Dave relaxed on the bed, listening to the sound of running water, he heard his phone vibrate in his coat pocket. Upon investigating he saw a series of missed calls and text messages from Millie that the silent mode of his mobile had made him overlook.