Can Buy Me Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHERE R U?

THIRSTY UP HERE. HURRY UP!

DAVE, HAVE YOU BAILED ON US?!

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO??!

DAVE YOU SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO 'GOODBYE'? TWO SAD GIRLS ON THEIR OWN UP HERE :(

DAVE, ARE YOU ALIVE?

While he couldn't fathom the exact reasoning behind Annie's decision to let him fuck her in a hotel room, Dave knew that sparing the girls of temptation was somewhere in the mix, so he figured he should ignore Millie's texts. But he also didn't want her to be angry with him for just up and leaving. So he decided to reply.

SORRY GIRLS. ANNIE THOUGHT I WAS BEING A DICK AND SUGGESTED I LEAVE. THOUGHT IT WAS FOR THE BEST X

A few seconds later a reply:

BITCH! WE WERE HAVING FUN! YOU STILL IN TOWN OR YOU GONE HOME?

STILL AROUND.

GOOD. CHARLIE WANTS TO EARN A BIT MORE MONEY ;p

Considering all he had experienced tonight, that final comment really shouldn't have had any affect on him, and yet Dave's cock began to get tingly and even a bit rubbery. Then another text came in from Millie.

I WANT TO EARN A BIT MORE TOO... (.) (.)

The noise of the shower stopped. Dave probably had time to write one more text message before he'd have to explain himself to Annie.

WAIT IN PUB TILL CLOSING TIME. WILL TEXT YOU LATER. DON'T GET TOO PISSED!

The way he figured it, he'd given himself enough time for Annie to leave, and to recover some of his sexual stamina. He'd need it if the girls were as keen to earn more cash as Millie had suggested.

- - - - - - - - - -

A couple of hours had passed. Dave had long since said goodbye to a slightly embarrassed, maybe even regretful Annabelle. The air of shame as she scooped her 'earnings' into her large handbag was palpable. However, she still said farewell with a passionate kiss at the door. Since then, Dave had showered, relaxed, ordered room service, and planned what he might be able to get with the rest of the money he had on him.

He checked the time on his phone and sent a text message to Millie.

I'M IN THE HOTEL OPPOSITE. SUITE 3412. COME ON UP X

Barely 5 minutes had gone by before there was a knock at his door and the sound of excited giggling outside. Dave wrapped his naked body in a hotel robe and looked through the spy hole to confirm his pals' arrival.

"You sneaky bastard," Millie cried as he opened the door.

"Terribly rude..." Charlie concurred, bundling her friend inside. They hadn't seemed to have taken Dave's advice; they were noticeably more inebriated that when he had left them. It shamed him slightly to think it, but this actually turned him on more.

"Wow, nice room," said Millie, taking her coat off as she looked around.

"It's a suite," corrected Dave.

"So are you saying Annie actually convinced you to stand us up?" said Charlie.

"Well, she was very persuasive. Suggested I leave you poor things alone and call a hooker or something."

"And did you?"

Dave shrugged.

"Oh Dave! You could've at least given us first refusal," Millie whined, before coyly approaching him and tugging slightly on his robe tie. "Does that mean you're not in the mood for anything now?"

"Why?" asked Dave cooly.

"We thought you might want to spend some more money on us," she replied in full-on seductress mode, running her finger down the gape in furry fabric that was exposing his chest. Her breath stank of wine; it was an unlikely aphrodisiac.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll give you both £2000 each..."

Millie interrupted with squealed delight, and ran up and down on the spot.

"...if you both do everything I ask for the next hour. Everything. The minute you refuse to do anything you leave without any money."

"Deal!" said Millie almost immediately.

"No wait..." said Charlie. "Em, we spoke about this, I'm not fucking anyone. I can't fuck you Dave, I'm sorry. Anything else..."

"She doesn't want to cheat on her boyfriend," Millie said dismissively. "Sucking cock is fine, apparently."

Dave's erection was returning with a vengeance as it became clear how far each girl was willing to go for his money.

"OK," he said. "Two grand for Millie; one and a half for Charlie, because she doesn't have to fuck me. But anything else I ask, ok?"

"As long as its not illegal. Or too painful," Charlie stipulated.

"Fine. Shake on it?"

Dave held out a hand to each of his co-workers, and they shook on the deal.

"It's just gone eleven. I've got you until five past midnight. First things first: take your clothes off."

Charlie and Millie eyed each other knowingly as they stood side by side and began to strip. Millie pulled off her tight black sweater and had kicked off her jeans before her friend was even three buttons down her blouse.

"Actually," said Dave, who had positioned a chair in front of them, "Why don't you undress each other? Millie help Charlie out first, would you?"

Charlie put her hands by her side and let Millie take over, unbuttoning her top with mesmerising swiftness. Millie then reached around and unhooked Charlie's pencil skirt, kneeling down to pull the zipper. As Millie yanked the tight skirt down to the floor, Charlie took her arms out of her gaping blouse and threw it on the bed.

Dave had already cum twice this evening, but the sight of his two desirable workmates in their underwear obeying his commands was more than enough to overcome any sexual fatigue, and he felt his cock reach its full turgidity.

"Pull her knickers down," Dave instructed, now sitting in the chair and happy to let his erection poke out from underneath his loose robe.

Millie nodded her head towards him to let her friend know there was something she should see, and Charlie's face lit up impressed when she saw Dave's exposure. And as her eyebrows raised, her panties fell, pulled down by Millie in one enthusiastic tug. Charlie giggled and instinctively covered her private area with her hands, although Dave caught a glimpse of a well-trimmed but sizeable muff of light brown hair. Millie pulled her own knickers off, revealing a completely shaved pussy; if it wasn't for the fully matured tits struggling to remain contained in her bra, she would have looked barely legal. The girls stood closer and appeared to embrace as they fiddled with each others' bra straps.

"Kiss each other," Dave said, now gently smoothing the erupting pre-cum into the tip of his sensitive penis.

"Told you," said Millie, obviously confirming some previous speculation between the girls.

They happily leaned in and locked lips in a tender, sensual way before Charlie went in harder and more forcefully. Millie reciprocated and they engaged in a noisy, animated French kiss as they blindly tried to unclasp each other.

Back straps respectively disengaged, the girls let the pressing together of their chests keep their bra cups in place as their shoulder straps slid off in response to their passionate embrace. Millie brought her hands down to her friend's cute, pert ass cheeks, and Charlie mirrored.

Charlie was skinny, and less voluptuous than Millie, but her legs were stunning and that tanned little butt demanded further investigation. Indeed, Dave was momentarily quite jealous of Millie's rough exploration of its surface. The rest of her body was equally golden-brown and contrasted starkly with Millie's creamy complexion. Dave wanted to see more, and didn't have to wait long. As the girls broke off their kiss for a moment's respite, and perhaps some air, their pressed chests separated and both their bras fell to the floor.

Charlie's tits were dwarfed by Millie's but had a pert, upturned proudness that her friend's lacked. Her nipples were large and puffy, and their dark olive colour complimented the tanned flesh they centred.

Millie wasted little time in groping her colleague's rack before Dave even had the chance to instruct her to do so. She tweaked at the nipples and encouraged her friend to reciprocate as they re-established their kiss.

"Charlie, suck Millie's tits," Dave instructed.

Charlie obeyed immediately, breaking off contact with her pal's mouth so that she could stoop down and nestle her face between Millie's huge mammaries.

"Hmmmm," Charlie groaned as she buried herself in her friend's cleavage before squeezing a breast in her hand and taking the overspill into her mouth, drawing on it like a newborn. She obviously did it hard, because Millie reacted with a extended but pleasured grunt. In return she reached back down and squeezed Charlie's pert little ass.

Dave started to vigorously wank in response to the display.

"Charlie... Put your fingers inside her."

Charlie hesitated, pulling her face away from Millie's tits so that she could catch her eyes. A nodded confirmation resulted in her hand making its way between Millie's thighs and an extended finger pushing its way past her swollen labia.

"Nnnngggg, oh fuck, that's nice," Millie moaned.

Dave stood and approached Charlie from behind. While she continued to lap at Millie's tits and sink her fingers inside Millie's wet snatch, he wrapped his arms around her and groped her pert little tits, his stiff cock stabbing underneath her butt cheeks. He desperately wanted to enter her, but he stuck to his deal, molesting her breasts instead of pushing his cock inside.

Charlie broke off her finger fucking and tit sucking and straightened her back to allow Dave unrestricted access to her boobs. As he fiddled with her rock hard nipples, and ran his fingertips over the raised goosebumps around her areolae, she parted her legs slightly, allowing his cock to slide flat underneath her crotch. The top of his erect penis passed over her swollen labia, and he could feel thick wetness oozing out of her and coating his shaft.

"Don't go in," she sighed. "You promised."

Dave took his frustration out on her tits, pulling them roughly and leaning over her shoulder to spit down the front of her chest, lubricating his mistreatments. He slid his cock back and forth between her thighs being careful not to fuck her, but her moistness was making it difficult, and a couple of thrusts nearly broke their pact.

"Let me suck you," Charlie breathlessly suggested, aware that if they carried on like this, she would soon be penetrated. Dave didn't protest.

She spun around and fell to her knees, taking in the sight of the thick shiny organ poking out from his robe. Twitching expectantly in front of her face, she gobbled up his penis with relish, spitting it out and then taking it back in her mouth several times over to make it as wet with saliva as possible. Millie, tired of being a spectator, edged forward, supporting the back of Charlie's head with her pelvis as she sought to get in on the action. Dave took the invitation, taking her melon-like boobs into his grateful grasp as Charlie took his manhood deep into her mouth.

He had been too conscious of his time limit the last time he had groped Millie, but this time he had all the time in the world to examine and play with her pendulous assets. The fact his dick was being sucked at the same time only added to the pleasure.

"You like my tits, don't you?" whispered Millie, obviously proud of her assets.

"They're alright," admitted Dave, smoothing them with his palms and lifting them with reverence.

"They look good when they're bouncing around," she said. "Lie on the bed and I'll show you."

She stepped back and climbed onto the bed before beckoning him seductively. Dave was really enjoying his blow job, but more interaction with Millie's pneumatic body was too big a temptation to ignore. He pulled Charlie's head away from his crotch and his wet dick left her lips with a pop. He lifted her up from her knees and led her to the bed to join their mutual friend.

"Lie on your back," said Millie.

"I'm supposed to be telling you what to do," said Dave, but he obeyed. His cock was still wet with Charlie's saliva, and sensing what Millie was about to do, he trapped the base between his fingers so that it pointed to the ceiling.

Millie didn't disappoint, straddling him and carefully hovering over his erection with her pussy. It's tip disappeared into her silky folds.

"So do you want to see them bouncing around?" she purred seductively.

Dave nodded, signalling the start of probably the greatest fuck he had ever had.

Millie let her weight fall on top of him as his cock filled her warm, slippery cunt. She was tight, but through a mixture of force and lubrication, was accommodating Dave's erection down to its hilt. She cried out in pleasure before generating her promised boob bouncing with repeated pumps up and down on top of his shaft. Her tits did look amazing in motion. As she bounced over him they took on a life of their own, dancing around her chest, slapping into each other, and alternately defying then succumbing to gravity. Her tight pussy massaging his naked cock was a treat in itself, but the visual display was generating a feeling deep in Dave's loins that was suggesting a third massive ejaculation wasn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Charlie was lying close by watching the show. Not wanting to spoil the hypnotic display of Millie's flailing breasts, Dave reached out a hand to grope Charlie's instead. She leaned in closer to facilitate his desire, feeling the need to touch herself in the process.

"This is so fucking hot," she said, barely audible over Millie's cries.

Despite the physical and visual stimulation he was receiving, Dave still couldn't ignore Charlie's furious fingering and her irregular breathing.

"Make yourself cum," he encouraged, paying close attention to the nipples at his fingertips.

"I think I could, you know."

"Do it. Cum for me. Touch your cunt and cum for me."

Almost as if Dave has summoned it himself, he witnessed Charlie's orgasm begin to manifest. She furiously rubbed at her wet snatch as her face contorted and her moans began. And as Dave pinched her nipple, she began to squeal with pleasure as an extended orgasm took hold. This sent Dave close to the edge too, and he was forced to push Millie off of him to avoid spunking up inside her. Instead, he reversed their roles, straddling her as he jerked off his soon-to-burst cock. Anticipating his request, Millie squashed her boobs together, presenting a central target for Dave's imminent explosion. When it arrived, Dave surprised himself with the copious amounts of cum he managed to fire over her lovely boobs. Thick ropes of pearlescence erupted from his cock hole, his seed spilling all over her soft round tits. Pump after pump of sticky goo landed on her, most of it on the stack she had presented to him, but a little on her belly too. When he finally finished cumming, Millie grinned and went to lift a coated tit up to her mouth.

"Wait," said Dave. "I want Charlie to do that."

"What?" Charlie said, still recovering from her own orgasm.

"Lick my cum off Millie's tits," he instructed. "Mop up every last bit, then you can go home with your money."

Dave continued to straddle Millie as Charlie moved up towards her friend and tentatively extended her tongue onto her cum-glazed flesh. Millie looked on in wonder as her pal started delicately lapping up Dave's mess from her tits. As Charlie's tongue cleaned up around one if her nipples, she closed her eyes and allowed the sensation to fuel her own masturbatory efforts.

Dave looked behind to see Millie's fingers massage her clit before turning his attention back to Charlie's clean-up job. He was now completely sated, but this display would fill his wank bank for years to come. He lifted himself off of Millie and hopped off the bed to find his phone. He then returned to film Charlie carrying out her dirty, degrading orders.

Suddenly aware of the camera phone, Millie broke her focus away from her self-pleasuring to turn and face the man filming her with a wanton look on her face. She was a dirty little actress. With her free hand she presented a gluey tit to her friend and gasped theatrically as it was sucked clean. Being filmed seemed to turn her on even more than having her tits cleaned, and Millie began to concentrate on stimulating her pussy again. Charlie was now enthusiastically slurping up the remnants of Dave's cum from her friend's tits, but it was only when she went down to mop up the thick globules of cum on her belly that Millie started cumming. Dave had plenty of footage of her wet tits, so he hovered his phone over Millie's scrunched up face as she orgasmed.

When she finally stopped spasming, she opened her eyes and gazed lustfully into the camera. Charlie flopped down beside her, her lips glistening with cum. She cupped her friend's tits and gave her a passionate kiss before addressing the camera herself:

"Worth every penny, weren't we?"

At that present moment in time, Dave had to agree. He was going to enjoy being rich.