Can Do Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither clothing nor bodies were spared. The cum-stained t-shirts were ripped open, but never quite shredded. Elbows and knees randomly struck faces and crotches. None of it was deliberate or hard, but they took no care about how they gained control, nor did they complain about the small bruises. No blood was spilled. Much cum was spilled.

The fight settled into a gloriously exhausting battle of stamina, one which Trinity discovered she couldn't win nor lose. The women had reached a near perfect standoff. It was then she discovered something else, completely unexpected: she knew when Zenova was going to come.

They were on their backs, Trinity lying trapped on Zenova's stomach, olive cock shoved deliciously into her pussy, her own cock waving in the air when the brunette wasn't gripping it tightly. The other olive hand cupped her chin, stretching the blonde backwards. Strong legs spread her thighs. She was helpless; she was in heaven. Soon she'd repay the favor.

She felt Zenova fighting her rise to climax. In her mind, the blonde saw an old-style thermometer, filled with cum instead of mercury that bubbled its way to the top, approaching and receding as waves on a shore. Trinity wasn't ready to come yet, enjoying the gentle mauling by expert hands. She concentrated on making the cum in the thermometer go down. To her surprise, it did. A muffled gasp near her left ear told her the brunette wasn't expecting the sudden change in her march to climax. Then she concentrated on making the cum rise. Again, Zenova was taken by surprise, pumping her cock in Trinity's pussy harder, faster, before slowing her motion to keep from coming. The blonde felt her own lust rising.

Another thermometer appeared, identical to the first, cum rising swiftly to the top. That's me, the blonde thought. I'm going to come now. But the sense of impending release faded, the level in her thermometer fell. Trinity felt a presence near her: Zenova. Her cum level jumped up, sending waves of pleasure through there body. Sneaky cunt. She's trying to make me come like I'm doing to her. I'll show her who's tougher. I'm going to come last. She can pop first.

But you want to control Zenova, her inner voice said. Force her to orgasm. Shouldn't she decide when to come? Like you want to do?

That's different, she told the voice, knowing that it wasn't. See, it's ... oh, fuck off. I don't care about that now. I'm having a good time.

She focused on making her own thermometer go down while making Zenova's go up. It wasn't as easy as she thought because the brunette did exactly the opposite. It became a mental as well as physical battle, which put the blonde at a disadvantage. Zenova had her cock in the blonde's pussy, her hands on breasts and pale cock. No problem, she told herself bravely, I can do it, I can come last. I'm pretty sure I can do it. God, I hope I can do it.

The shame of her past losses flooded in, how she lost her focus in the fights that she should have won. Maybe she really was just a can, a second rate sexfighter, as she'd been a second rate boxer. Not this time, damn it, she nearly shouted aloud. Zenova's worried I can beat her. Now's the time to prove her right. I'm not a fucking can. The blonde flexed her interior muscles, massaging the trapped cock. The brunette gasped again. Her hands stopped their teasing of nipple and cock to grip hard as she fucked Trinity furiously, trying to push the orgasm onto her partner.

The thermometers in Trinity's mind bobbled. The cum in them rose and fell as the women strained to control each other's climax, never quite reaching the top before sinking down, only to rise again. For a while it seemed they'd reach another impasse, with neither woman able to make the other pop, but also unable to keep her own arousal in check.

For what seemed an eternity--though eternity was relative in a place where time didn't seem to exist--Trinity lay on Zenova's stomach suspended between desperately wanting to come and determined to make her partner come first. An orgasm would be bliss, part of her said. Yes, but having that orgasm after Zenova came would be even more bliss, plus bragging rights, another part said. Ragged, hot breath on her chin told her that the brunette had the same tough choice. There's a third way, a part of her she hadn't heard in a long time said softly.

Trinity watched the imaginary thermometers pulse randomly, ready to burst. She focused her attention on them, letting go of the desire to keep herself from coming. The urge to ejaculate increased. Zenova was pushing hard now. Time was short. As she concentrated, forced to prevent the brunette from pushing her over the edge at the same time, the cum levels evened out in each thermometer, their pulses slowly synchronized. Trinity felt herself breathing in time with Zenova, felt their cocks twitch as one, felt her pussy clench and knew that her partner was doing the same. The cum levels began to rise; the thermometers trembled, reacting to the increasing pressure.

A short breath, a long breath, a hard thrust of Zenova's cock, a strong squeeze of Trinity's pussy. Both women shuddered. Their orgasm--a single, shared, body-spasming climax--broke the thermometers, cum spurting from the shattered tips as cum spurted from the women's cocks. Pussies trembled with animal lust. Trinity's cock sprayed their faces and her chest. Zenova filled the blonde's pussy to overflowing. They passed out, both women emptied and filled. More doors closed.

------

It was still dark in the bedroom when Trinity awoke, her head resting on Zenova's shoulder. The brunette was in a similar position. The blonde raised up, trailing drool onto the soaked cotton of her partner's t-shirt. They sat on the floor in each other's lap, just as they'd started. The amber necklace held them in its gentle embrace, the large piece swaying gently as they breathed. The blonde gently unwound the necklace, tossing it carefully onto her duffel. She laid her head on the brunette's shoulder again.

"Trinity. Wake up. My legs are going to sleep." A hand shook her shoulder. "Trinity. Get off me."

The blonde blinked bleary eyes, trying to remember if she was late for school.

"Sorry, babe," she mumbled. "I was more tired than I thought."

"What did you do to me?" Zenova asked, rubbing her legs. "I feel like I've been fucked and twisted into a knot for hours. A very nice knot."

"What did you do?" Trinity answered, leaning back to stare at the ceiling fan. "I've been meditating regularly for three months. Nothing like this happened."

"How long were we, eh, meditating?"

Trinity brought the night stand clock into bleary focus. "Less than an hour, real time. I think."

"Did we really fuck each other for hours without going soft? That cannot be possible." The brunette looked down, eyebrows arching in surprise. "Or maybe it can be."

The blonde tore herself away from the hypnotic swirl of the fan to see what her partner meant. Zenova's t-shirt was torn at the shoulder, leaving the left breast bare. Smaller rends and runs gave the whole shirt a rumpled, well used look. Her own t-shirt, stained with random streaks of cum, was ripped from neck to navel, leaving a few inches of cloth intact that crumpled around her erect cock. The faint breeze from the fan told her there was at least one large hole on the back. Zenova's face was puffy under her left eye. Trinity's jaw ached faintly. Nothing serious, nothing deliberately violent.

"That was a lot more real than I thought it would be." Trinity sat up, putting her face close to Zenova's. "Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to."

"I am not hurt. I am confused and excited and ... did you stop me from coming? When I was aching for release, you denied me." The brunette's eyes held wonder and mild outrage.

"Yeah, I think I did. But, dear, sweet, ever-so-fuckable Zenova, you did the same to me. Remember?"

"Yes," Zenova murmured, satisfaction dripping from the word. "It was exquisite. We came at the same time, yes?" Trinity nodded. The brunette continued. "I feel much better. My shoulders no longer ache. I almost reached my goal, to drain you of cum and still be hard afterward. Almost. But we came at the same time."

"Are you sorry?"

"No." Zenova licked Trinity's lips. "I heard doors closing. What does that mean?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe we've narrowed the choices we can make for our futures. Maybe," the blonde licked a pair of wet lips in return, "we've only got one choice now."

"I would like that," the brunette whispered. "Very much." Her head popped up, nearly striking Trinity in the nose. "There is only one thing we couldn't do. It would be wonderful if we could fuck each other at the same time--my cock in your pussy, your cock in mine--and then have the battle of who makes who come first. Alas, to do it we must face away from each other, which makes it impossible for me to see your face as you are defeated."

"Is that a challenge?" Trinity had the dusky cock in her fist, stroking it slowly. "If it is, I want to try something. Are you up to it, or do you need a long rest after I made you cry as you came?"

"I did not cry," Zenova protested, eyes alight with lust. "It was merely an awkward gasp."

"Which you did three times. I counted."

"What do you plan?" Zenova asked, changing the subject.

"Something amazing. No, don't take the shirt off. I think we'll need them on. For leverage." Trinity winked at Zenova's quizzical face. "Lie back. This may take a couple of tries to get it right. Do you trust me to be gentle when I shove my fingers in your cunt, bend your cock a bit, and spread your ass?"

"Trust? After all we have done to each other? You are joking, yes?" Zenova lay back, spreading her legs. "There is nothing you can do to me I won't enjoy and do to you in return."

"That's my girl. Relax while I work." Trinity bent to her task, which she was completely uncertain would work. I called her my 'my girl.' Did I mean it?

Trinity positioned herself over her partner in the beginnings of a scissors trib. Instead of mashing their pussies together, she began working her cock into Zenova's cunt, while sliding the brunette's cock into her slick pussy. First one, then the other, slowly, stopping often to shift position as one cock or the other twisted too much for comfort. Three times she tried, each attempt ending with gooey cocks popping out of equally gooey pussies, amid groans of frustration and aroused laughs. On the fourth try, she succeeded by moving their bodies--still facing each other--into a sort of V: Trinity the left part; Zenova the right part. Their legs were wound around their hips and thighs. Moving was difficult. For nearly a minute they lay still, relishing the completely unique sensation of simultaneously fucking and being fucked. It was unlike anything Trinity had felt before. It was awkward. It was uncomfortable. It was something she wanted to do forever.

Beneath her, Zenova began to move, flexing her hips slowly. "It's a good thing our balls are tucked up," the brunette said between long breaths. "If they hung down, they'd be tangled and pinched."

"Yeah," Trinity huffed, trying to concentrate on the carving of the bed footboard to keep from losing herself in what promised to be an endless orgasm. "Good thing. Keep doing that. I'm going to start moving, too. Don't fall out."

"I will not. You are the one who is having trouble, ma chérie, with such a red face."

It was like Trinity was doing pushups. Moving her hips to slide her cock around in Zenova's pussy, meant raising and lowering her upper body to keep the brunette's cock firmly in her own pussy. All her partner had to do was lie on her back. It was completely unfair. Good thing I'm in great shape, she told herself as her biceps and pecs trembled with the effort. To make things worse, Zenova began fondling her right breast, massaging it, rolling the hard nipple between forefinger and thumb. Bitch, she fumed silently. I want to do it to her. Fuck, that feels good. Oh, don't stop. Don't ever stop.

Her good idea now seemed terrible. Yes, they were fucking each other, but she was going to come soon, real soon if she didn't do something. A calming sensation washed over her, like a warm shower. From beneath her came a low chuckle.

"You are not getting away from me that easily, Trinity Stone. I have you where I want you, and you will come when I say, not before. Not before you beg me for release."

Damn it, the blonde said to herself. Try to do someone a good turn and they fuck you. Yeah. Fuck me. Aloud, she only moaned.

Two imaginary thermometers floated in front of her. One was near maximum: her. The other was over half way to the top. As she watched, trying to will her partner's lust to the same level as hers, the slender tubes morphed into a pair of large glass cocks, erect, trembling, with a pair of cum-filled balls at the bottom of each. The levels were still the same: her cock was about to blow; Zenova's was comfortably aroused. Concentrate, bitch, she scolded herself. You started this. You control it. You finish it.

Zenova's glass cock shivered, cum rising toward the head. Trinity gloated briefly until she realized the brunette was going to come first. Not so fast, babe. You'll be the one to beg.

The cum levels in each cock subsided, retreating from imminent ejaculation. They shivered with arousal, the cum bubbling up and down as the women strained for control of the other's orgasm. Smaller climaxes fizzed in her head and around her crotch. It was hard to concentrate. They were moving as one now, cocks alternately sliding in and out of wet cunts, enfolded by engorged vaginal lips. They'd reached equilibrium, hovering on the edge of orgasm, each held there by the other in exquisite sensual anticipation.

Slowly, infinitesimally, they shifted position. At first it was only to move their upper bodies so they could lie face to face. They ran sweaty fingers across their corn-rowed hair while trading sloppy kisses and pornographic insults. Inevitably, the sex turned to soft wrestling. Zenova managed to roll on top without either woman letting her cock slip out of her partner's pussy. Then they were on their sides, knees bent, crotches joined, able to fuck easier. The glass cocks in Trinity's mind bubbled like lava, the cum rising slowly toward the top. Despite everything she tried, she wasn't able to keep Zenova from climbing toward orgasm. Her own climax beckoned, demanding she give in. Only their combined willpower kept them from succumbing.

Faced with the inevitable, Trinity did something rash. She jerked them both upright with an impressive show of upper body strength. They sat in each other's laps again, as they had when the meditation began, but with urgently spasming cocks buried in shuddering pussies. How they did it, the blonde no longer cared. She and Zenova grabbed a fistful of t-shirt to hold themselves close and began slamming their crotches together in the final rush to a monumental orgasm.

"Beg me, cunt," Zenova wheezed. "Beg me to release you."

"You first, slut," Trinity rasped back. "Plead for mercy. Maybe I'll ... oh, fuck."

The glass cocks exploded. Trinity came so hard she bit her tongue. Her eyes rolled up, showing only the whites. She felt her balls empty like a dam bursting. It never seemed to stop. Lights flashed behind her eyes like cameras at a rock concert. Her cock and pussy shivered uncontrollably. Cum spurted from her cock, filling Zenova's pussy. The brunette's cock pulsed as if touched with a cattle prod. The blonde didn't feel the cum splashing into her cunt until it began squirting out to slather her thighs. They came again, another eruption of cum, another brain-ratting climax. Both women sobbed, unable to control themselves, only the reflexively held t-shirts keeping them from falling apart.

As the last tremor passed, Trinity heaved a massive, tearful sigh. Zenova blubbered on her shoulder, nearly unable to breathe. "That was ..." the brunette started say, when a third orgasm gripped them both, clenching everything in a fleshy vise.

"Fuck, no ..." Trinity spluttered. Ahhgnn! I think I just shot my balls into her cunt. God, I hope I didn't break anything.The world got fuzzy, then dark.

------

Something moved in her blurred vision. Trinity blinked away tears. It was the ceiling fan. She lay on her back. Her legs were caught in something ... someone. Zenova moaned nearby. Slowly, carefully, the women untangled themselves, stretching cramped muscles, unwilling to get far from each other.

"Help me stand," Trinity said. She rolled onto her stomach and raised to hands and knees. "This is a vulnerable position," she said with a rueful smile.

"Help you? Who is going to help me?" Zenova was on her back, massaging a calf. "I came three times. I may never have an erection again. It is your fault. You should be helping me." The words were stern, but the crooked smile on the brunette's face told a different story.

"Fine." Trinity crawled to lie atop her partner. "I'll just rest here until I get hard again and fuck you for a couple of hours. If you aren't hard, it means I win, right?"

"Get off me, deviant woman. If you won't let me stand, then push me onto the bed, and I'll pull you up."

"Why don't you push me and I'll pull you?" The blonde rolled ungracefully onto her back.

"It is my bed." The brunette wiped sweat from her eye.

"Good point. Get to your knees and I'll push."

Zenova made it to the bed, but not without falling off once and getting two fingers in her pussy. Trinity claimed she needed a firm place to push. The blonde almost didn't make it to the bed. At one point Zenova held her by both breasts, using them as handholds. Then she used her own version of the bowling ball grip--fingers in cunt, thumb in ass--to haul the rest of Trinity onto the mattress. Zenova coiled around the blonde, snuggling in.

"What is the time?" the brunette asked. "I feel it's been days since we last went to bed."

"It's, uh, three-thirty, uh, something. I can't see straight, babe. It's been about an hour and a half since we started meditating."

"Meditating. Is that what it's called now? I prefer the old word: fucking." Zenova put a possessive hand on Trinity's crotch. "I enjoy 'meditating' with you. I want to do it again. As soon as I can coax another erection. We can sleep until then."

"Yeah, sleep. You wore me out. Are you mad you didn't win? That neither of us came first?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. What you did for me--and to me--was the most ... I have never been fucked like that. Ever. I am going to find a way to use what I learned to win against you. It will be a glorious fight in December. People will talk of it for years." Zenova laid her head on Trinity's shoulder. She was asleep almost instantly.

Trinity put an arm around the brunette, leaving the olive hand on her crotch. December. I've got four and a half months to decide if I'm going to let her win. Right now I don't care. She's right. That was the best fucking I've ever had. In three or four days, I might get hard enough to try it again. Her eyes closed. She slept, blissfully happy.

------

Breakfast was late. They'd slept in, getting up after nine-thirty to shower and change into shorts and tank tops. A five kilometer run woke them up, especially the last few hundred meters. Zenova jostled Trinity, sprinting ahead as the blonde recovered her balance and kept pace to stay a consistent four arm-lengths behind. It was the same tactic she'd used to beat Zenova earlier. Instead of complaining, Trinity contented herself with watching the brunette's muscular ass and legs flex in the final meters, surprised to find her cock coming to attention. That was unexpected; she was sure she wouldn't be hard again until later in the day, after the earlier exertion and orgasms--physical and mental. The brunette sported an aroused bulge in her shorts when Trinity caught up. Ah. Going to be a good day. If I only knew why I'm so horny all the time.