Can Do Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amélie-Francois wasn't in the house, which meant they had to fend for themselves. Zenova put yogurt in a common bowl and sliced two apples. As coffee dripped into a pot, the brunette opened a jar and sprinkled something light brown onto the yogurt. The smell of the unusual spice filled the air.

Trinity sniffed suspiciously, then tasted it. "Has this been in my food all the time?"

"In both our food," Zenova answered. "Grand-mère started when you got here, so it's been nearly a week. It takes five to seven days for full effect. Based on last night and this morning, I think it has."

"Do I want to know what it is?" Trinity was only partly prepared to learn she'd been poisoned or drugged.

"It is a natural aphrodisiac. Grand-mère makes it. She sells quite a lot on the internet. When I told her what I planned, a month of wrestling and sex with you, she insisted on bringing us to full potential, as she put it."

"What's in it?" the blonde asked suspiciously. "Nothing illegal, I hope."

"As I said, it is all natural. The exact recipe is Grand-mère's secret, but it contains," Zenova began reading from the label on the jar, "tongkat ali extract, maca, ashwagandha, aloe, parsley, sesame seeds, garlic, coconut, flower pollen, ginko biloba, honey, ginseng, and curry powder. It adds to the taste of the food, as well as to our stamina and arousal. More?"

Trinity found herself holding the bowl out, thinking it hadn't hurt her so far, and it did make everything taste better. Zenova added another half spoon of the powder, mixing it into the tart, thick cream. She poured two cups of black coffee before sitting next to the blonde to take her turn at the bowl.

Dishes washed and put away--Zenova made it clear her grandmother would know if they had been lazy--they wandered aimlessly through the garden for a while, letting the food settle and working out the kinks from the run. The brunette couldn't keep her hands off her partner, which was fine with Trinity. She responded with the same intensity. By the time they reached the pavilion, both women were sweating despite the cool morning air.

They left the walls in place, content to open them enough to let light spill onto the ring. No warm-ups, no weights, no sessions with the muk yan jong. Clothes were left in a single, mixed heap as the women faced off in the partially lit ring. Trinity soon found herself face down, ass up on the mat, with Zenova pounding her pussy from behind. She let the brunette fuck her until she was sure her partner wasn't paying attention, then called up the mental image of the glass cocks. Her own bubbled merrily three quarters of the way to the head. Zenova's cock was about halfway to the top, tranquil and steady. Let's see what happens, the blonde decided.

She conjured an image of a ghostly hand--hers--and, as she began flexing her internal muscles, she stroked the imaginary cock. A startled gasp from behind her matched a furious boiling of the cum level. It rose swiftly to the top, only to beginning receding and the cum glass cock began to boil as a second vaporous hand massaged Trinity's glass cock. A real hand gripped her erection.

"Merde. Foutu salope." Zenova pulled out of the blonde pussy, hands clutched around her crotch. "Damn, bitch, you are cheating."

Trinity lay on her back, legs spread, taking deep breaths. "And you had no plans to do the same thing?" When the brunette didn't meet her eye, she continued. "I did it first, which isn't cheating because there aren't any rules in this kind of fight. Other than not killing each other. Want to trade positions? I bet you can't do the same to me."

"I just did, evil cunt. You were nearly coming yourself." The brunette's lips turned up ever so slightly. "It was fun, feeling you squirm beneath me. Suck my cock as an apology and we can begin again."

Later, bathed in sweat, Trinity sat with her back to a corner post, Zenova's ass pressed close to her face. Her feet were around and atop her partner's shoulders, pressing her head to the mat. The brunette's legs squeezed the blonde's ribcage. Trinity licked the dripping pussy, working her tongue past the swollen vaginal folds. Zenova whimpered, tightening her leg lock on the blonde, who ignored the inability to breathe, and nibbled the sweaty taint. Zenova bucked uncontrollably, loosening her legs. It took all Trinity's concentration to keep the brunette from coming. Once she understood that controlling her partner's arousal wasn't a one-time event, she'd been practicing as often as could spare the attention. Zenova did the same, meaning both women had been on the cusp of coming for over an hour.

,I.Screw this, Trinity decided. I want to come. I'll do it old school. She pushed Zenova away from her, relinquishing her certain march to victory for a new position: sucking cocks in mutual body scissors. This is more like it, the blonde thought, savoring the taste of cock and cum as they rolled across the mat. "Suck harder, babe," she said aloud. "I bet I can come before you do."

That was opposite of what they were supposed to be doing, but the brunette took the bait. In seconds, Trinity felt herself slide over the edge into an above average orgasm. Cum flooded her mouth as Zenova reached climax at nearly the same time. Trinity swallowed eagerly; she wasn't going to share this time.

The women quit wrestling after that, content to let the rest of the day slide by in a slow continuous fuck where at least one of them was hard. Needing a rest, they closed the pavilion and went inside. Zenova led Trinity to the theatre, where they watched a series of fights, all of which ended with the victor fucking the loser. After the sun set, they took their mutual erections to the bedroom where they gave each other simultaneous back and pussy massages. Then they fell asleep, wrapped around each other, inhaling the musky scent of bodies recovering from heavy sex.

Sometime in the night, Zenova got up and went downstairs. She returned with two towels wrapped around ice. Trinity gratefully put one to her pussy and flaccid cock to match the brunette. The cold soothed the ache in her crotch. Got to pace ourselves. Hope I'm not raw tomorrow. Hope I can get an erection. Hope my cock doesn't fall off.

------

Zenova was speaking softly, deferentially to her grandmother in French. It was Monday morning. The older woman stood with arms folded across her chest, listening intently. Trinity hadn't seen the brunette actually apologize before. It was a humbling experience. Zenova's eyes were down, studying the kitchen floor, so she didn't see Amélie-Francois look at Trinity and wink.

"You have said all your words in French, ma chaton," the older woman said in English. "Is it because you do not want your lover to know how hard it is for you to say you are sorry?"

The brunette's olive face flushed suddenly. She gave the blonde a terrified glance before returning her gaze to the floor. Trinity worked through the phrase, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Lover?" She realized she'd said the word aloud. Oh, fuck me. Zenova stared at the wall, body atremble.

"True," Amélie-Francois answered, nodding. "You two do not do these things, these 'matches' for competition. A blind woman could see how you feel about one another. Refusing to admit it does not make it false." The older woman put food on the table. "Eat. You need your strength for the weekend."

Trinity was about to ask what was different about Saturday and Sunday, when Amélie-Francois waved a stern finger at both of them. "And ... no more sex. Until Sunday."

"What the fu ... uh, why?" The blonde felt like she'd been punched. No fucking for a week? She might not survive until Sunday.

"Yes," the older woman said. "Did Zenova not tell you? She must conserve her strength and her fluids for the fight on Saturday."