Can Do Ep. 07

Story Info
Seeing Red: Zenova Gets Her Fight.
5.7k words
5
3.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 10:00 p.m.--twenty-two hours, Trinity reminded herself--as the four women walked along the narrow path through Zenova's back yard to the pavilion. It was bright, the pale white light of the gibbous moon casting stark shadows across the lawn. It would be full in a couple days. A stray phrase about 'dancing with the devil' flitted through the blonde's thoughts. She couldn't place it.

Shiobhán and Maureen have red hair, she mused. Maybe fiery tempers. Two devils in the night. A tangled tango. Oh, fuck, yes.

With the walls pushed back, Trinity watched the younger redhead bounce across the ring in the moonlight. The blonde approached her while Zenova and Maureen argued pleasantly over the rules of an unofficial sexfight. Shiobhán ran her fingers along the top rope, caressing a corner post as if it were a religious object.

"I have to use the ring at Culhane's gym," the redhead said with more than a hint of envy. "I asked Mamaí if we could have one--as I'm gettin' a reputation in the counties, an' been asked to fight more than once by the Consortium. But she says we need to wait, that a private trainin' area is dear."

Trinity thought of all the peanut butter sandwiches she and Melanie had eaten after they'd bought her ring. She remembered doing much the same the first time she stepped into it.

"Sure and that's true as sunrise, mo stoirín," Maureen said from across the ring. Shiobhán flushed deeply, making her face look dark in the moonlight. The Irish words seemed to have a deeper meaning than a pet name.

Shiobhán turned to the blonde, her back to a corner post, her face eager and bright. Trinity began removing the young woman's blouse, one pearl button at a time. The redhead grinned, showing white teeth in a freckled face. "I thought I was going to wrestle Zenova."

"You are," Trinity said, returning the grin. "This gives me time to tell you how to keep Zenova off balance." Her hand slipped under the open blouse to cup a firm breast through the lacy bra. "Also, I need to, uh, check you for, uh, hidden weapons. Brass knuckles, a sock of nickels, things like that."

Shiobhán kicked off her shoes. They clattered onto the floor next to the ring. Without her heels she was several inches shorter than Trinity. He upturned face showed lust and wicked humor.

"In that case, you need to make a very thorough search. Never can tell what I might be a hidin' somewhere on me."

Blouse, bra, skirt, and panties followed the shoes. The redhead leaned back into the corner post, arms on the top rope, legs spread, a long, thick cock twitching eagerly above a pair of very nice balls in a nest of red curls.

Oh, yeah, Trinity told herself, Zenova's gonna like this a lot. Me, too, when I get the chance.

Trinity ran her hands over the taut body, feeling it tremble in anticipation as her fingers wandered delicately across stiff nipples. When she dropped down to the cock and pussy, Shiobhán unzipped the blonde's trousers, fishing her cock from the boxers. A wet tongue circled her ear, breath hot and sweet.

"You going to tell me about your girlfriend?" The voice was liquid, like the tongue. Teeth gripped her earlobe. Trinity cupped the small balls in her hand, rimming an ear and nipping at a lobe before answering.

"Put a finger in her ass. Drives her crazy. How are your Kegel muscles?"

In answer, Shiobhán guided two of Trinity's fingers to her damp pussy. They slid in easily, gripped and massaged by a strong cunt.

"Yeah, that'll do, Red. Let her get inside you, then work her cock like you do my fingers. She may come at the first clench. If that doesn't work, bite her left nipple. Hard enough to make her try to pull away. Don't let her, she'll push back real quick. Be careful when you get inside her. She can milk you dry before you blink."

"Gotcha. That's American slang, right? Anythin' else?" The redhead's tongue continued across Trinity's cheek, licking insistently at the blonde's lips.

"If you've got a position or grip you think she hasn't seen yet, try it. Zenova likes close contact, the nastier the better." Trinity bit Shiobhán's chin.

"Ahhh, fuck, woman, you're a qware half with a right talented tongue. I heard you were good, but I didn't expect ya to make me near to feint." Her hand stroked Trinity's cock. "I think you didn't get a deep enough search of me fanny. Need to use somethin' longer, I'm sure."

She guided the cock to her pussy. Lips locked, tongues battling wetly, Trinity lifted Shiobhán's balls to press her cock home into the slick vaginal folds. It all felt good. The blonde lifted the shorter woman by her ass. They began a seriously intense fuck.

"What are you doing?"

Zenova's voice washed across Trinity like cold water; she turned her head over her shoulder.

"Making sure she's not got anything hidden on her?"

"Does she?"

"Well, no. Not that I've found so far." Trinity backed away, her cock slick with Shiobhán's juices. The redhead stumbled away from the corner, sweat beading on her skin.

"I remember this being my fight." Zenova's voice was amused, despite the stern tone. "Let the girl go, Trinity. She wants her lesson."

"Up yer arse, ya cocktrough. I ain't the one bein' taught, bitch."

"That's enough of that language, young lady. Remember where you are and that you were invited when you didn't have to be."

"Sorry, Ma." Shiobhán turned her face to Zenova, lower lip between her teeth, a sly twinkle in her eye. "It's just talk, ya know. Gettin' my fight face on. We still gonna have a go?"

Zenova was naked, her slinky dress hung over the top rope in the far corner. Her face was slick. Maureen's skirt was hiked up to her waist, a long cock poking out from beneath it. The older woman's face showed the same wetness. Neither seemed embarrassed.

"Yes, little cat," Zenova said. "We will have a go. If you are finished with my 'girlfriend,' I will tangle with you."

"I thought you two were talking about rules," Trinity said as she passed her lover. The thought of that word made her tingle all over. Her hand stroked the damp cheek.

The brunette's face glowed with carnal heat. "Some rules have to be explained in detail, love. Try not to empty yourself in Maureen. She is voracious. I want you hard for the victory celebration after the fight."

"I get to fuck Shiobhán after she wins?" Trinity smiled coyly when Zenova glowered at her, sticking a middle finger into her mouth for emphasis. That's gonna make the post-fight fuck a lot more interesting.

Zenova and Shiobhán pressed together in the middle of the ring. The Irish woman's upturned nipples pushed against the bottom of Zenova's firm mounds. Both women seemed to like the contact. Zenova bent forward to rake her nipples across Shiobhán's, her lips and tongue brushing the smaller woman's face.

As Shiobhán leaned into the embrace, Zenova twisted quickly, putting the younger woman on the mat with a deft hip throw. The brunette straddled her stunned opponent, pinning the pale arms beneath strong knees. Her cock thrust between the freckled breasts, dripping onto a confused face. Zenova reached back to work the young woman's long erection with a quick, firm hand that stretched the skin below the glans on each downstroke.

Maureen sighed, skirt falling around her hips. "She lost her first match that way."

Trinity laid her jacket atop Zenova's dress. "That mean she's done?" the blonde asked, crestfallen.

"Not bloody likely. I taught her better than to give up so soon." The older redhead paused before unbuttoning her blouse.

"Are we goin' to undress or let the clothes come off in pieces?" Her eyes made it clear she didn't mind the rip and strip approach.

"Normally, getting hot and sweaty and shredded is something I enjoy. But..." she gazed fondly at the jacket, "this is a rental."

"It is not," Zenova said. "You own it. Grand-mère didn't tell you?"

"No. You could have said something before I waded into the pool." The blonde stared morosely at the calf-high water stains on the grey silk of her new trousers. "Need a run to the cleaners tomorrow."

Trinity and Maureen finished undressing slowly. Some of the delay was stopping to fondle a breast or a cock. Most of it was watching Zenova and Shiobhán get increasingly tangled on the ring canvas. The redhead managed to wriggle her right arm free and was massaging the brunettes' left breast, flicking at the engorged nipple with a lazy finger. Her head was raised in what looked to be an uncomfortable position. Trinity winced as Shiobhán craned her neck forward, taking Zenova's glans in her mouth.

From the way Zenova's eyes crossed, the redhead appeared to be a better than average cock sucker. Shiobhán bucked her hips to keep the woman atop her from getting a rhythm on stroking her cock to a debilitating orgasm, ending the match early. Trinity knew her partner wanted the contest to last as long as possible. Her handwork was uninspiring.

"She's not tryin' very hard," Maureen observed. Her hand slid down the crack of Trinity's ass to press fingers against a damp, swollen pussy. "You're going to try harder, I hope."

The blonde took the older redhead's cock in her fist, squeezing and massaging with an expertise she'd learned over the past two weeks. "No worries there. You can count on me bringing you near to climax and holding you there 'til you beg for mercy. I'm counting on you doing the same to me."

"Sure, and as it's a friendly match, I'll leave you with a smile on your face and a pussy full of cum."

Trinity faced Maureen, keeping her body where she could watch Zenova and Shiobhán writhe on the mat. For a woman with an eighteen year-old daughter, Maureen looked very good. No sag to her breasts, a taut, flat stomach like her daughter, well-defined muscles in all the right places. Faint lines at the corners of her eyes were the only real sign of age. Not that it made any difference. Trinity had fought--and nearly lost to--a woman twice her age.

Shiobhán exhaled loudly, shaking like she'd had a huge orgasm. She went limp beneath Zenova, who looked surprised and disappointed. Trinity watched the redhead's toes curl upward. She shook her head.

"You're too good, love," Trinity said to Zenova. "Or she was too..."

Shiobhán bucked upward, throwing Zenova forward, cock still buried in the redhead's mouth. Pale hands gripped olive breasts, pushed back hard, sending the brunette onto her back, lying atop Shiobhán in shock. Her ass was pushed up, strong legs wriggled from under her to cross ankles at her throat. Zenova was pinned against Shiobhán, unable to reach the younger woman's cock or pussy, back arched, her cock waving tantalizingly above her engorged pussy.

The redhead's tongue licked at the spread inner thighs. Zenova shuddered, unable to move much with her head held tightly on the mat. Shiobhán pulled the upraised hips down to where she could bury her face in the wet cunt. Both women groaned.

Trinity and Maureen gripped each other's cock tightly. Cum dripped from the slits. The older redhead leaned in to lick the blonde's ear. "She won her last fight that way. O' course, she and Devon McMichaels had been fuckin' each other near to unconscious for ten minutes. McMichaels--the frigid bitch--was wearin' out. This time, I think she's not waited long enough. Showin' off, is what she is."

Maureen let Trinity stroke her for nearly a minute before speaking again in a breathless voice.

"You're too clever by half, girl. Too soon, a rún mo chroí."

The young woman flushed a deeper red. What ever her mother had called her was deeply personal.

"It's not, Ma. She's caught like a trout."

Her next words were cut off in a sharp exhale. Zenova slammed her ass onto the younger redhead's chest, flattening the freckled breasts and driving the air from her lungs. In seconds, the brunette was free, wrapping herself around her flailing opponent.

A sweaty minute later, the pair were tangled face to face. Shiobhán's left leg was hooked around Zenova's neck, her right leg twisted up with the brunette's left leg. The brunette's cock was thrusting in an out of the redhead's pussy in wet, liquid squelches. The women's lips were locked tight, hands firmly buried in damp hair. Neither was going anywhere soon. Neither seemed to care.

"Time for us now?" Maureen's voice was husky, urgent.

Trinity realized that she wanted to wrestle as much or more than the older woman. Watching Zenova fuck Shiobhán had stiffened her cock to an iron rod. The thought of sliding her dick into Maureen nearly made her come. She wanted the close contact of a sweaty body coiled around her like a snake.

The women circled, hunched over, slapping at probing hands. Trinity forced herself to watch the whole body, not only the very nice, very long, very tasty-looking cock that waved at her from above Maureen's balls. The blonde saw the redhead move to her left and shift to her right. It was subtle. If she hadn't learned that Zenova did the same thing, with less of a tell, she would have moved right to counter, only to be charged from her exposed left side.

Her feints ignored, Maureen went for the direct approach, pushing off with a firmly planted foot to tackle Trinity to the mat. It partially worked. The blonde was ready, shifting as her opponent tried to wrap strong arms around her waist. They went down on their sides, instead of Maureen on top in control. Cocks and legs entwined, hands slipped on slick shoulders, losing whatever grip they briefly had. Trinity forced herself on top. Maureen spread her legs, letting the blonde slide her cock past the nest of red public hair into a waiting pussy. She locked her legs around Trinity's waist, squeezing tightly.

Trinity wedged her forearm under Maureen's chin. The older redhead wrapped her fingers tightly into shaggy blonde locks. Nipples scraped against each other. A cock head slid along the blonde's abs in a heady lubrication of sweat and pre-cum. Trinity felt an orgasm rise within her. She barely suppressed it. A guttural moan from Maureen said she was having the same problem.

The pressure on her waist increased. It felt like her insides were being pushed up inside her ribcage. Trinity slid down far enough to get a better position for her cock between Maureen's legs. She raised up on her knees, taking the redhead's ass with her, thrusting forward, wriggling to get the redhead's balls out of the way. Her cock pushed deeper into the engorged pussy lips, off-center until she twisted her hips, and her erect shaft slid completely home. She lay down again, face pressed against Maureen's.

"Ah, fuck, woman, yer as good as I heard. I near came twice." The redhead's lilting brogue added to the rapidly increasing lust. A wet tongue licked Trinity's lips. She sucked it in.

"You're no slouch yourself, Maureen," Trinity said between rounds of a kissing duel. "Not many have Kegel muscles that strong. Except me and Zenova. What about Shiobhán? She inherit your ability?"

"She's good, but she wants practice to be better. Now, the only trick she has is t' squeeze somethin' inside her. But she can't hold it for long. She won't listen t' me. Thinks her 'inner strength' is all that's needed."

Maureen shoved them sideways, rolling Trinity onto her back. The redhead levered up, hands on the blonde's breasts, mouth slick with saliva. Legs no longer compressing her diaphragm, Trinity was able to breathe--and move her cock to a spot that made the older woman chuff and wheeze, her hips juddering in erratic spasms.

The women gripped hard nipples in slick fingers, twisting them as they fucked. Despite being on top, Maureen lost control almost immediately. Her eyes rolled back, her upper body went limp--held only by Trinity's fingers buried in her breasts. She shook violently as the orgasm wracked her. A lopsided smile grew across her face.

"Unngh! Fuck me, which you already well and truly did. Five years ago, I'd a' met you thrust for thrust until we melted in a puddle o' cum."

"Don't slight yourself," Trinity with her own off-center grin. "I don't see any cum, other than what leaked out as we rubbed together. You can do it, too, right? Have an orgasm in your pussy but not ejaculate?"

"Taught m'self that years ago. It's what keeps me goin', and as I'm not getting' any younger, I need all the advantage I can get." Confusion crossed her face. "Wait, are you sayin' that you can do the same? I've tried teachin' it to Shiobhán, but she don't get it."

"Lots of practice, that's what it took for me. And realizing I'm the one in control of when and how I come, not my opponent. I thought you didn't fight anymore."

"I don't. But someone has to teach Shiobhán and others. It often falls to me an' I don't want to embarrass m'self in front of the young ones." Maureen's brogue was in full force.

A moan from across the ring drew their attention. Shiobhán was in a crab walk position, cock and nipples up. Zenova straddled her head with a soft leg-lock, facing the redhead's crotch. The brunette's cock was buried to the root down Shiobhán's throat. One hand braced against her thigh. The other hand gripped the redhead's erection, keeping the younger woman from collapsing to the mat. It was hard to tell who was moaning.

"Shiobhán!" Maureen called out. "Get out o' that position. I told ye not to let yoursel' get trapped like that. The last time ye did, it went badly."

"She's busy just now," Zenova said in a dreamy voice. Her cock was being furiously sucked by an Irish mouth. "Don't worry. I've no intention of letting her lose quickly. Both of us are going to enjoy her defeat."

The redhead mumbled around the cock in her throat, completely unintelligible. Cum and saliva drooled across her cheeks. Her eyes glistened with impish delight.

Zenova withdrew her cock until only the engorged glans remained inside, laved by lips and tongue, held gently by teeth. She pushed in again, slowly, deliberately, letting Shiobhán open her throat to take the hard shaft. Her brown eyes fluttered briefly.

Aha, Trinity gloated to herself. Didn't know she liked that so much. There's going to be a big surprise in December. She hoped Zenova wasn't watching how Maureen was stroking her cock and cunt from behind, hands wrapped around the blonde's waist, two fingers dancing around the pussy, a delicate hand engulfing the dripping cock head.

Shiobhán choked, eyes wide, mouth opening to gape for air where there was none. Her left hand and leg crumpled. Zenova tried to pull away, but fell to the floor with the flailing redhead. The two women became a tangle of arms and legs, cocks nearly wrapping around each other as they struggled to get loose.

Faster than Trinity could follow, Shiobhán laid Zenova out in an abdominal stretch across her pale body, one arm hooked backwards around the olive-skinned throat, the other lazily swatting the brunette's upraised cock. From the way their legs were entwined and how their hips moved in tandem, it was obvious Shiobhán had her cock deep int Zenova's pussy.

"Learned that from Ma," Shiobhán said with a wink to Maureen.

"You're a devious teacher," Trinity said, reaching behind her to fondle the older redhead's balls and pussy. "Know anything else you can show me? Strictly out of curiosity, of course."

"Meanin' you want to know something your partner doesn't, something you plan to use on her? Take her unawares? Make her submit?"

"Yes."

"Won't she see us?"

"I think Zenova's going to be busy with the red menace for a while. She'll wear Shiobhán out eventually, but it'll take most of her attention to do it, I'm pretty sure."

"You know she's doin' the same thing with my daughter, don't you? Working out how to get you in those holds?"

"Yes."

"Ah." Maureen shivered, another minor orgasm. "I'm gettin' me and Shiobhán reservations for New Year's Eve in St. Moritz, fuck the cost. Seein' you and Zenova fight is gonna be something I can get a free dinner on for years."

12