Can Do Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity let herself get taken down, rolled across the mat away from her partner, and pawed with eager, if clumsy, hands. She got lost in an erotic struggle with a woman she didn't know, using unfamiliar moves and holds, especially after two weeks of constant wrestling only with Zenova. Amazing and sexually satisfying as it was, she had to adapt to the way Maureen attacked, the different ways hands, legs, cocks, and pussies connected, slid, rubbed, penetrated. She never felt the loss of control, Maureen wasn't nearly as good a wrestler as her partner, opponent, lover. Still, she paid attention to the differences, remembering holds and how to get out of them. She'd share all that with Zenova. Maybe.

An interesting time later--both women had orgasmed in their pussies twice, which gave Trinity the edge, three to two--blonde and older redhead lay spooned on the mat, covered in sweat and thin splotches of cum. Trinity was holding back a massive ejaculation with great effort. Her cock stroked slowly inside Maureen's pussy from behind. The older woman was tipping over the edge, approaching a momentous orgasm. Cum flowed freely from her cock, more cum oozed out of her pussy, a little of it belonged to the blonde. They were both holding on, waiting for Zenova to finish Shiobhán. There were hopes of a change in partners, if they all kept their erections.

Zenova held Shiobhán on her stomach facing up, much like the spoon her mother was in, but less comfortable. The brunette had a cock in the younger redhead's pussy, one arm around her throat, the other hand teasing a stiff nipple. Olive-skinned feet crossed sweaty pale abs, the heels rubbing the cock-stuffed pussy, balls and alabaster cock in a complex rhythm that had held Shiobhán close to climax for several minutes. The younger woman groaned and sobbed, unable to escape, unwilling to submit, eager for release.

The brunette whispered in the redhead's ear. Shiobhán's hand reached around her ass to finger Zenova's pussy. Both women sighed. Despite seeming to be a kind of stalemate, the tensed muscles on the taut bodies told of strong, sensuous struggle.

"More. Put your fingers in deeper," Zenova urged. "Deeper. Yes, there. Don't stop."

"I told you she wants to make the fight last for a while." Trinity purred. She massaged a firm breast, working the stiff red nipple before returning to stroke Maureen's rigid cock. "Me, too. Tell me if you're about to pop so I can slow up. Don't want you exhausted before you get a chance at The Python."

"I heard you," Zenova said. There was amusement in her voice. "I don't like the name, it's too dramatic. But I will wrap around Maureen if she's not deflated. What do you say, Shiobhán? Should I trade you for your mother?"

"Fuck, no. She's not nearly as good as me. No offense, Ma. She taught me well, but I can take her down an' make her beg anytime I want."

"Ah, that's daughters for you," Maureen sighed theatrically. "Give 'em everything you have an' they toss you over for a younger hunk o' well toned flesh. You remember what you said, girl, the next time you want a hot cock to warm a cold night, an' I tell ye to go fuck yoursel'."

"You fuck your daughter?" Trinity wasn't shocked; she was amazed that the older woman was so open about it.

"Well, yes. A woman needs a hobby, doesn't she?"

"Definitely. So, 'a rún mo chroí' means?"

"My secret heart. All we have is each other, so we make it count."

Zenova rolled Shiobhán onto her stomach, still fucking her from behind. The young redhead pushed to her knees, shoving back against the brunette's crotch. In a move that impressed Trinity, she reached back, hooked her arm through Zenova's and flipped her opponent over her pale, sweaty shoulder. A second later, the positions were reversed. Shiobhán had her cock in Zenova's pussy, though the two were facing each other this time. The shocked look on the Belgian's face showed that she hadn't expected the sudden turn.

"You teach her that?" Trinity asked, gripping Maureen's cock tightly.

"Taught myself," Shiobhán crowed. "Got twisted and fucked just like this in an early fight. Took a month to figure out how to do it on my own."

Her satisfied look evaporated as Zenova worked her Kegel muscles. The redhead squirmed to get loose, but her opponent held her fast with locked arms and legs.

"It's not who is on top," Zenova cooed in a voice Trinity knew well; things would not go well for Shiobhán. "It's who is doing the fucking." She turned to Trinity. "Would you not agree, ma chérie?"

"Yeah. Too right, love. Glad I learned that early on." The blonde wriggled a finger into Maureen's pussy, adding to the tightness around her nicely aroused cock. The older redhead squirmed but didn't try to get away. Instead, she wrapped her arm around Trinity's neck.

"Sure, and if you think you're getting' away from me, I'm waitin' for you t' pull out an' relax."

Two which, the blonde could only smile. It was turning into a very good night.

Two pairs of women rolled across the mat, locked complexly together. None of them tried to get away from her opponent. The late night silence was broken only by gasps, moans, and grunts as they wrestled and fucked.

At some point, Trinity looked up to see the moon at zenith, beginning its descent to the western horizon. Her vision was blurry from sweat and Shiobhán's breasts squashed against her face. The younger redhead was tiring; she'd been traded between Zenova and herself a couple of times, with at least one enormous orgasm somewhere in the mêlée with the Belgian, who was smug in victory. She was trying valiantly to work her Kegel muscles on the blonde's cock--with no hope of pushing Trinity into a climax.

The blonde slid a slick finger in Shiobhán's ass, stretching the anus enough to make it interesting. Shiobhán groaned. She pressed her breasts harder onto Trinity's face, at last covering nose and mouth. Close by, intertwined grunts and gasps told that Zenova and Maureen were still at it. The mother turned out to be a tougher opponent than her daughter, though she could only hold her own and not gain an advantage.

An image of Zenova and herself in a knot, slapping each other's cock, made Trinity buck her hips reflexively. It took all her concentration to push the orgasm away from overwhelming her. Just thinking of fucking her makes me want to come. I've got it bad. I like it.

The movement drew an agonized moan from Shiobhán. A warmer spot on her warm, sweaty abs, told that the young redhead had nearly come again, resisting the climax with an effort greater than Trinity's moments before. She hadn't learned to keep her pussy and cock orgasms separate, like the rest of them. The fact she held the blonde in a semblance of control, that she hadn't come again after the big ejaculation, spoke to her tenacity and strength.

When she learns to control herself, she's going to be hard to beat, Trinity told herself as she wriggled to get mouth and nose free of the smothering breasts. I can still beat her, but might take twenty minutes if we're wrestling for real. That should be even more fun than now.

Shiobhán pushed her breasts harder around Trinity's nose and mouth, completely shutting off the air. The blonde released her figure 4 leg scissors from the redhead's waist, allow the younger woman to finally exhale, and pushed her hips up. A thump to Shiobhán's liver--just enough to get her attention--caused her to shift position. Trinity rolled them over, now on top, able to breathe, cock still buried in a spasming pussy, and plan her next move, which she was sure she was going to enjoy. Whether Shiobhán would enjoy it wasn't certain.

The blonde let her opponent shove her backwards with a hand to the chin. Her cock popped out of Shiobhán's cunt, leaking cum on the redhead's stomach. A series of slithering changes of position later, Trinity was where she wanted to be: back braced against a corner post with Shiobhán's ass in her face. The younger redhead lay face down, struggling to get her mouth or hands on the blonde's cock. Trinity wrapped her legs around the flexing back, under the arms, to put her feet on the redhead's neck. It was the same thing she'd done to Zenova over a week earlier. Shiobhán grunted into the canvas, able only to lock her legs around Trinity's chest.

The blonde began licking the exposed pussy, relishing the taste of cunt and cum. She pressed a finger into the pale ass. Shiobhán shuddered, involuntarily relaxing her legs. Trinity reached in to grip the redhead's throbbing cock with her free hand. She stroked, licked, and fingered her opponent for several minutes before the flailing stopped.

Shiobhán's whole body shivered, spasming uncontrollably. Her muffled sobs became ragged, sporadic. Her pussy flexed, her anus clenched, her cock was still rock hard. She came, screaming her pleasure and defeat into the damp canvas. Cum splattered Trinity's abs and crotch. There was as much as the first time, which surprised the blonde; she'd expected a smaller ejaculation. The scent of cum and musk filled the close air around the two women.

Shiobhán sagged, all control of her muscles gone. Trinity rolled the nearly unconscious woman off her, standing with difficulty. She stretched cramped muscles before offering her hand to the still trembling woman. Both she and Zenova had made the young redhead climax violently.

"Fuck me like a whore!" Shiobhán said when she could breathe regularly.

"Watch your language," Maureen said sharply. "No need to be crude, lass. I taught you.... aaahhhhh!" Her voice trailed off into a satisfied mewl as she spurted cum in Zenova's pussy.

"Sorry, Ma. Forgot me'self there for a bit. Not ever been squeezed and fucked like that." Her liquid green gaze turned to the blonde. "No wonder people think you're the best."

"Second best," Zenova corrected. Her own cock was still erect, though she was breathing hard. "Your mother is a tough opponent, as you will be, once you learn control."

"I got stamina, though, don't I?" Shiobhán asked Zenova. "Came twice, but it took you two a while to put me away, right? I lasted longer than the first time we fought, eh?"

"Most of an hour between us, I think," Trinity answered first, trying to guess the time by the moon. She had no idea what time it was.

"Yes, just short of." Maureen checked the watch laid atop her clothes. "Ten past eleven. Forty minutes longer than your first go at The Python." She turned to Zenova. "We need to be off. After we thank you for the evenin'."

The two women embraced and kissed, longer than made Trinity comfortable. A brief pang of jealousy rippled through her. She took Shiobhán in her arms and kissed her hard. The younger redhead worked her tongue deep into the blonde's throat. A tap on the shoulder broke Trinity's concentration, nearly dropping Shiobhán to the mat. Zenova stood with arms crossed under her sweaty, very nice, very suckable breasts.

"If you are done, Trinity," the brunette said acidly, "we should help our guests wash and then close the pavilion." Only a small upward tick of her mouth told the blonde she might not be completely angry. The thought of arguing over who was more jealous made her slowly deflating cock stiffen again.

Shiobhán and Maureen rinsed off together under the outdoor shower, politely refusing the offer of something more relaxing inside. They way they ran their hands along their bodies made it clear they had other plans for the night. They dressed slowly, both women obviously exhausted from the long fight and fuck.

With the pavilion walls closed, Trinity and Zenova walked mother and daughter to their car.

"What did you call me earlier?" Shiobhán asked Trinity. "When me an' Zenova were tangled up."

"Red Menace."

"I like that. Shiobhán, The Red Menace, Ó Frighil."

"You can learn much from your mother, Shiobhán," the brunette said casually. "You have tenacity and courage. When you learn to control yourself, you will be très formidable. I look forward to grappling with you again. And your mother."

"Same goes for me," Trinity added, a wicked grin on her face. "That's the most fun I've had in a couple of days." She leered suggestively at her lover, who actually blushed.

The four women embraced, more formally this time. Maureen drove. Her daughter appeared to be asleep as the car left the driveway.

"We're standing here naked, you know," Trinity observed with a wry twist of her lips. Our clothes are hanging on the gate. We could get dressed..."

"Or we could take the clothes upstairs, with a bottle of wine, hang them up, and while we soak in the tub you can explain to me why you had your tongue down that girl's throat." Zenova put her arm around Trinity's waist.

"Saw that did you?" Trinity pulled Zenova closer. "I think it would be better if I showed you instead of explaining."

"Yes. Perfect. Then, ma chérie, I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

"We'll need two bottles of wine for that, love."

12