Can Do Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After they are done, I want to fuck you until you can't come any more," Zenova purred. "We can think about the fight as we wrestle on the bed."

"I have a better idea," Trinity answered. She whispered in the brunette's ear.

"Are you sure?" Zenova asked.

"Yeah. We both want to, right, babe?"

"Oui, c'est vrai, ma chérie. But we do it together, not one at a time, yes?"

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely." Trinity grinned. "Turn on your side. I want to fuck you from behind for a while."

The two women watched the action with a growing sense it was something other than a simple grudge fight. Neither woman pressed an advantage, always letting her opponent catch her breath, refocus, and wade back into the battle. The punches were hard, they raised bruises and opened cuts, but none had the devastating impact to finish the fight, put one amazon on the ground so the other could beat her senseless. They used their cocks and breasts as much as their fists, one pushing the other against the ropes, forearm across a throat, cock poking under a pair of distended balls. The woman on the ropes lifted her leg to let the cock into her pussy. More punches followed until they separated, beginning another prelude to rough sex.

Glistening streaks on the insides of their thighs, along with streamers of cum dripping from their cocks onto the canvas told of multiple orgasms. After fifteen minutes, it was obvious each woman had come more times than Trinity and Zenova both managed on a good day.

Trinity stopped stroking her lover's erection. "They aren't fighting," she whispered, worried she'd be overheard.

"No," Zenova answered in the same soft voice. "They are fucking, using their fists to keep themselves aroused. I am partly ashamed to say this is even better than Takeuchi and Meynell or the fight on Saturday. Are you sure you want to do what we planned after seeing this?"

"More than ever, babe," Trinity answered, her head hovering over the brunette's dripping cock. "Tell me you don't feel the same." The blonde's lips closed on the slick glans.

"Ye...yes, more than ever," Zenova groaned. "Ahhh... don't stop. I will tell you if something interesting happens in the ring."

Near sixty minutes, the tactic changed as both women showed signs of tiring. If a fighter stumbled or sagged, the other held her up, preventing the fall and the short rest period. The wobbly fighter was hung over the ropes in the nearest corner--there were no neutral corners--and pummeled until she managed to escape and return the favor. Neither Ronja nor Yelena tried to finish the other. Both were battered and sweating in the growing morning heat. Cum drooled from their stiff erections and pussies in a near constant stream. The clinches pressed nipples and cocks together as the sweat and blood soaked gloves rained their assaults on ribs, kidney, and faces.

The fight continued well past an hour, with both Ronja and Yelena hitting the canvas many times after stinging shots to the head or core. The prone fighter was fucked in the cunt or the ass until one or the other came, after which the amazons stood and started again after a sub-minute rest.

Ronja went to her knees from an overhand smash snaking around the right cross she landed on Yelena's breast. The Russian stood, legs apart, bloody hands at her sides, gasping for air as she admired her handiwork. The Swede threw a hard left to the upright cock, then an uppercut right below the swinging balls to the exposed pussy. Yelena dropped to her knees, eyes crossed in pain.

The fighters slugged each other from that position, rocking back and forth as the blows began landing at the same time. Puddles of blood, sweat, and cum dappled the small space on the mat between them. That either woman remained conscious and mostly upright was both astounding and arousing to Trinity and Zenova.

"Better do it now," the blonde said as she stood, sloughing off her robe. "They may not last long if we don't stop them from knocking each other out."

"D'accord." The brunette followed her lover to her feet, dropping her robe atop Trinity's. "I will take Yelena. You take Ronja."

"Why do you get the big one?" Trinity asked as she held the ropes apart.

"Because I am more experienced... and the better fighter." Zenova smirked.

"I'm going to show you who's the better bitch."

"I look forward to you trying, yankee salope."

Ronja and Yelena leaned close, heads on each other's shoulder. Fists rose and fell slowly, deliberately, always finding a mark. A growing wet spot on the canvas showed they came as they fought, even while on their knees. Trinity and Zenova pulled them apart gently, and helped the fighters to their feet. Ronja spit her mouthguard onto the mat in the middle of the small cum puddle. Yelena's mouthguard followed. They didn't speak, just glared at each other with a combination of aggression and lust, nodding as if agreeing the rest was only temporary.

Trinity led the Swede to the corner where her bag sat, reaching outside the ring to fetch a small stool. Ronja sat heavily, legs splayed, cock waving in the air. The blonde also brought in one of the buckets of melting ice and water she and Zenova had set near each corner earlier in the morning. She began sponging off the blood and sweat. The Swede stopped her, shaking a battered head. "I am fine. This is no more than a hard workout. I have finished fights in much worse shape."

"Fights over an hour long?" The blonde squeezed cold water over the Swede's head and began massaging the broad shoulders, well aware her erect cock was waving dangerously near a pair of very nice, very bruised breasts.

"A good point," Ronja said. She took a deep breath, apparently checking for cracked or broken ribs. Finding none, she smiled. "Most enhanced fights do not last more than thirty minutes. But this is not a typical fight. Yelena and I must settle a matter between us. A quick brutal beating will not resolve our differences."

"So, you plan to whack and fuck each other until... what? One of you gives up? One of you hits the mat and doesn't get up? One of you goes soft?"

"Until both of us are soft. We need to know who has the most stamina." Ronja leaned into the massage, her eyes content.

"That's kind of disturbing," Trinity said. She began kneading the dense muscles more deeply.

"You and Zenova are enjoying it." The Swede traced her long, fingers along the blonde's erection before gripping it in her gloved hand. Trinity nearly came.

"I... uh..." Trinity watched the hand stroke her, then dropped her gaze to the Swede's crotch as the sweaty legs spread even further.

"You know you want to," Ronja said, bright eyes so intense they almost glowed. "You want to. You need to."

And then Trinity was in the damp pussy, her cock engulfed and trapped by muscles rippling along her shaft in ways she'd never imagined. Their eyes locked, so close the blonde could see the flecks and small imperfections in the ice blue irises, watch the pupils dilate in total arousal. Sweat beaded on her neck, dripped along her back, between her breasts. She wasn't going to last thirty seconds. She didn't care.

Ronja dug a hand into her bag as they fucked. The other hand gripped Trinity's ass, pulling her in tighter. The blonde wrapped her arms around the Swede's neck, thrusting her hips, gyrating to make sure she got all the right spots in the dripping cunt. Ronja gasped, first in surprise, then in pleasure as she found out Trinity wasn't without skill. Her free hand pushed a finger into the blonde's damp anus. There was the sensation of something else, something small and cool, but it disappeared with the probing finger. Probably nothing, the blonde decided, too rapt in a really excellent fuck to worry about something that wasn't there.

From behind her came guttural sounds of two women in high heat. Zenova and Yelena were locked up just like she and Ronja. The thought of her lover fucking another woman in the same ring nearly sent Trinity over the edge. Yeah, lover. Why deny it?

"Pull out," the Swede whispered in a sweaty ear. "You will come too soon. I want you to have the full treatment."

Trinity slid out of Ronja's pussy. The disappointing sensation of her cock waving in the air was replaced by an entirely different sensation as a really big cock replaced the fingers in her cunt as she sat in Ronja's slick lap. It went in so fast she wasn't sure what had happened until she felt the full length of the Swede's erection stretching her in a very good way. I must be soaked down there to have it slide in so easily, she thought. She wrapped more tightly around the sweaty package of muscles, feeling her cock trapped between them like a hot dog pressed in a tight bun. Her cock slid along Ronja's abs; she felt every bump and crevice of the six-pack.

She found Ronja's mouth and slithered her tongue past teeth and lips as far down the throat as it would go. She felt it sucked in even more. A tremor started at the base of her skull, working its way down her spine, spreading out into her nipples, blossoming in her crotch and ass (still with a finger buried in it). There was a sudden rush of cold, like an ice cube had formed in her pussy, followed immediately by an explosion of warmth. Ronja pushed her tongue into Trinity's mouth. Their nipples raked across each other. The tremor became a shiver. She was going to come.

Ronja bucked her hips. Trinity felt the cock pulse within her, making the warmth spread to the rest of her body. By some miracle, she didn't come, but hung on the edge of bliss for what seemed an eternity, alternately hoping to retreat from the climax and willing herself to fall into it and never come out. The orgasm receded slowly. Ronja gasped as she ejaculated. More warmth seeped along the blonde's thighs as the orgasm rocketed through her pussy. She passed out.

A gently slap to her cheek roused Trinity. She felt full, nearly satisfied. Her pussy tingled as she realized the Swede's cock was inside her, still hard.

"You are very talented," Ronja's with a lopsided smile. "You know how to use your cock and pussy very well. I would not want to meet you in a traditional match. As it is, I came before I intended. You did not ejaculate. Impressive. I think I will try to be in St. Moritz on New Year's Eve." That was the second person to tell her that in the last few days. It was gratifying and worrying.

"I'm going to try and stand," the blonde said with difficulty. "You may have to help me."

Ronja set Trinity on her feet, holding her steady while she recovered. Cum oozed from her pussy, trickling down her thighs. Her and the Swede's cocks slapped together. Ronja ejaculated again, spraying cum on Trinity's cock and abs. The woman seemed unaffected by two quick orgasms. Her eyes were still bright, her erection hard, her battered face alight with the desire to return to the fight.

Trinity turned to see Zenova wobbling toward her. She looked like the blonde felt: seriously well fucked. Her robe was open, the tie mostly undone, one shoulder shrugged off enticingly. They shared a sloppy kiss and stumbled to the ropes, helping each other out of the ring as Ronja and Yelena closed again, fists and cocks up.

The Swede picked up her blue and yellow mouthguard from the canvas. She rubbed it against her pussy, getting it well coated with cum. Then she slid it across Yelena's erection, adding more cum to the now-glistening surface. To Trinity's amazement, Ronja pushed the flexible plastic into Yelana's mouth, who took it willingly. The same was done for the Russian's white, red, and blue mouthguard. Each fighter had a part of the other in her mouth, liberally slathered with cum.

The punching began in earnest.

"Fantastique," Zenova said as she plopped onto the double chaise. Trinity followed with an equal lack of grace. "I have never felt to completely spent in such a short time. Did you come? I did, but only in my pussy."

"Me, too," Trinity admitted. "I thought you and I were good at sex. Those two are machines. You were right. Neither of us would last more than three minutes against them."

"I would last five," Zenova insisted, though her eyes were still unfocused. "Does your crotch itch?"

"Yeah, in a really good way. Did you feel something..."

"Cold and then..."

"Warm. You know what it is?" Trinity hoped she didn't look as worried as she felt.

"No. It must have been the excitement." Zenova left unsaid what they were both thinking. They settled together, licking cum from each other's face and breasts, then sharing it in long, sloppy kisses. For a while they forgot about the fight.

------

The second hour of the fight continued the change in tactics. There was more sex and less pummeling. It didn't mean the punching was less intense, but the action moved to the ropes and the corners, where the women used the edges of the ring for support as they beat each other with exaggerated blows. Knees and elbows were used as often as fists, which soon became as scraped and bloody as the knuckles. The thin gloves were torn and now good only to keep the blood from running down the fighters' wrists.

The action slowed, too. There were bursts of rapid blows exchanged in a breathless rush, leaving both fighters gasping for air. Mostly, it was one woman holding her opponent against a rope or corner post with her elbow, alternately hitting and fucking. The fighter being thumped hit back as best she could, but the combination of a fist to the face and a dick to the cunt made it hard to concentrate on a counterattack. The best defense was to work the attacker's cock and breasts well enough that the punching stopped long enough for the positions to reverse. Neither Ronja nor Yelena seemed to care who was top or bottom as long as the fight didn't become a one-sided beat-down.

Trinity and Zenova stroked their erections in mutual masturbation as the women in the ring rolled on the canvas in a ground and pound, no part of their bodies spared. Blood and cum and sweat spattered the canvas. The amazons clinched and kissed often while whacking away at their cores. It was impossible to look away.

The blonde managed to tear her gaze from the erotic carnage to watch her lover's cock. Cum flowed from the slit, over her fingers, and down her wrist. "Are you coming?" she asked. Her own cock was drooling cum. The rhythmic motion of Zenova's hand made it hard to get the words out in the right order.

"No. I don't think so," the brunette answered in short gasps. "Do you know the feeling of almost coming, when you have a small ejaculation, but your cock is still hard and you know you will come later, but it feels so good that you can't stop?"

Trinity did. It was happening to her. "Yeah, babe. I know we should slow down so we don't come too soon and spoil the rest of the fight. But... I can't. It feels so good."

"Yes, we have to control... Ahhhh." Zenova arched her back. Her cock stiffened in Trinity's hand. Long gouts of cum erupted from the slit, dappling the brunette in splotches of gooey semen from thighs to chin.

Trinity's disappointment at Zenova's inability control herself was replaced by smug thoughts that she maintained control until the brunette leaned over to suck the blonde's cock into her warm, wet mouth. The blonde lasted less that twenty seconds before flooding her partner's mouth with her own load of cum. The pair lay back on the chaise, trying to sort out the conflicting emotions of the thrill of really good orgasms and the sober realization they'd shot their loads far too soon.

"This sucks," Trinity said. She licked Zenova's cum from her hand. "Those two aren't close to done and we're soft and empty. The only satisfaction is you came first." She winked at the brunette, who stuck out her cum-slathered tongue. Trinity sucked it in, passing more cum between them.

"It was too good to be true." Zenova sighed. "Even with all our learned control, we... are... not..." She stared at her crotch. "I am still hard."

Trinity watched her own cock pulse as it lay on her abs. It wasn't completely hard, but it wasn't shriveled and soft. It slowly became tumescent, rising from the puddle of cum in which it lay to point the dripping slit at her face. "Me, too," she said, filled with wonder and a growing sense of arousal.

The women tentatively stroked each other. The cocks stiffened to full erection. "Do not tempt the fates," Zenova said in soft voice. "This may be only the last of the previous climax."

"I don't care," Trinity answered in the same low tone. "Slide closer. Do me slowly. I'll go careful with you. Maybe we can last for a little longer."

The fight in the ring reached the stage where neither woman was able to dominate the other. They were on their feet, moving with measured control; it was obvious they'd begun to tire. The only part that didn't slow down was their orgasms. Those continued every few minutes, often at the same time. Ronja and Yelena were coated in a mix of blood, sweat, and cum. The Russian's eyes were mere slits. Blood drooled from her nose and mouth. The nasty gash over her right eye was partially crusted over. Most of her body was dappled in overlapping red bruises beginning to turn dark.

The Swede was in no better shape. Her left eye was completely closed, with an open cut beneath it. She peered from her right eye as if she had trouble seeing. More blood flowed from a cut above her right temple, as well as from her nose and mouth. Like Yelena, her body was covered in bruises, including her cock and the insides of her thighs.

Cum dripped from the fighter's cocks and from between their legs in thin, spidery streamers. The erections were the current targets. Ronja and Yelena leaned against a rope, holding each other upright while they slammed fists into the lower body and cock in alternate turns. If not for the rope, they'd have been on their knees or prone on the canvas. Their faces showed signs of exhaustion and determination. Neither was going to be the first to give up.

"Again?" Zenova asked. "We may not get another chance."

"Yeah. Again." Trinity stood, helping her lover up. They straightened their robes and climbed into the ring again. This time Trinity took Yelena to her corner. Zenova helped Ronja to hers.

"How long?" the Russian asked as Trinity poured water over her head.

"About two hours, total. You ready to quit?"

"No." The woman's eyes flashed inside the swollen lids. "I do not quit. She must quit or I will knock her out and take my victory from ass and cunt. Lastly her mouth, once I come in her ass. More water, please."

Trinity mopped the woman's face and shoulders with a wet sponge. It smeared the blood and sweat around to form a pastel veneer on her skin. The cock and pussy were next. The blonde dribbled water on the swollen cock. She used the sponge to dab at the distended pussy lips and the overlaid bruises on the inner thighs. Yelena sighed contentedly at the contact.

I'd be curled in a ball, begging people not to touch me, the blonde told herself. This is amazing. Makes my cock even harder. I hope she's not too beat up for another round of fucking. Her brain told her she was being cruel and selfish; her cock told her it was tired of waiting.

Yelena brushed fingers along the blonde's erection, moving past the tucked-up balls to caress her aroused pussy. Trinity nearly came from the touch.

"I watched you and Ronja while the Belgian fox and I fucked earlier. Are you better than her?"

"Infinitely," the blonde replied. Yelena raised an eyebrow. Trinity thought it should hurt, but the woman only smiled. "I mean I can out fuck her even when I'm asleep."

"Then I need to compare, da? Sit on my cock, blonde minx. Show what you know."

It sounded like a challenge. Trinity decided it was. She slowly impaled herself on the Russian's massive erection. She was wet enough to have done it all at once, but she had something to prove. If the way Yelena's eyes closed and her lips curled up were any indication, she was doing well.