Can Do Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yelena was just bigger than Ronja. Trinity's pussy felt stretched and full. All good sensations. The young Russian came almost immediately; she sighed and flexed her hips. Warm cum seeped out to coat the blonde's crotch. This time she knew the woman beneath her wasn't done. She rippled her Kegel muscles while rocking her hips in the same gyration she used on Ronja. Yelena's battered eyes opened as much as they could. She gripped Trinity's waist; the blonde wrapped her arms around the Russian's neck. Both women began a sensuous lap dance. Five minutes later, they were dappled in sweat and breathing hard, neither woman ready to come, but having trouble controlling their orgasms. One of Yelena's hands left the blonde's waist. Moment's later it clasped an ass cheek, two fingers probing Trinity's tightly puckered anus. One finger pressed into the depths; the other tickled her taint. That did it. Trinity's whole body clenched from toes to hair. She shivered uncontrollably as cold then warmth blossomed from her ass and everywhere else. I never came from there before, the blonde managed to think before the orgasm exploded within her.

She roused moments later, seeing Yelena lolling against the turnbuckle. She'd come at nearly the same time and the mutual climaxes had heightened and prolonged the effect beyond the normal few seconds. An enormous rivulet of cum ran from below the Russian's chin to her crotch; the blonde's second climax in minutes. Trinity felt weak, unable to move. Yelena held her, but was unable to do any more than breathe hard for at least a minute. She stared at the Russian with an expression of surprise; her face settled into a contented grin. Yelena apparently decided it meant Trinity was completely satisfied.

"I am unable to decide which is better," she said eventually. "Zenova is more talented, her cunt tickles me in ways I never imagined. You made my eyes cross. I do not remember last few minutes. Not even Ronja does same to me. I need to try you both again. After I beat Swedish bitch."

Once more, Trinity and Zenova had to help each other from the ring. The brunette didn't seem to know where she was and didn't respond to the blonde's questions for at least two minutes. Only when the fight started did she give her lover a silly smile. All she said was she wanted to do it again, afterwards. The women lay shoulder to shoulder, content for the moment to watch what was clearly the last round of the fight.

Ronja and Yelena returned to slugging with the ferocity of the first round. Both seemed to realize one of them was going to collapse soon. Neither wanted to be the one. Fists flew fast and hard. Trinity and Zenova sat up, all thoughts of relaxing or stroking cocks put aside.

Yelena doubled Ronja over with a hard shot to the solar plexus, then toppled her with a knee to the liver. The Swede took her opponent's legs out with fist to the back of a knee. Both women dropped to the mat. They rolled about in a tangle of arms and legs until they finished in mutual leg locks, head to crotch. Mouths engulfed cocks, ankles crossed around necks. Each fighter tried to get top position but wasn't able to hold it long before the other woman levered her way on top. Fists pummeled pussies as the women sucked rigid cocks as far down a throat as possible without choking off all the air. They ejaculated at least twice in the headlocks before breaking the holds. Ronja gasped for air. Yelena gagged, cum drooling from her lips.

The fighters rose to their knees. Fists hammering in close combat. There was no longer even the pretense of blocking a punch. Each fighter was hitting whatever was open. Blood and sweat misted around them. The thud-smack of blows slowed but the intensity remained. Both women groaned and gasped with every punch. Yelena threw a roundhouse left to the head. Ronja toppled sideways. The Russian pulled her left fist back for the final punch. An uppercut right from the Swede snapped Yelena's head back. The blue and yellow mouthguard flew across the ring. The Russian's eyes rolled back in her head. She fell forward onto the mat.

Ronja crawled behind her prone, unconscious opponent, rising once more to her knees. She lifted Yelena so that the younger woman was head down, ass up. Two thumbs opened the cum-slick anus. Ronja slid her cock into the asshole, burying it to the root. She fucked the helpless Russian for several minutes until her hips bucked and she came for the final time, pulling her erection out at the last moment to spray a huge gout of cum along Yelena's back. Then she crawled to the ropes and clambered slowly to her feet.

"She is strong, but she has no stamina," Ronja said to no one in particular.

Trinity and Zenova sat on the edge of the chaise, mouths open in astonishment. "That was fuckin' amazing," the blonde finally managed to say. Zenova only nodded her head.

Yelena mumbled something. Her ass fell sideways. Ronja heaved the groggy woman to her feet and propped her in a corner. As Trinity and Zenova watched in disbelief, Ronja kissed the woman she'd just pounded to a pulp with a passion that said there was more between the two than rivalry.

"I win. You lose," the Swede said without emotion.

"You win. I lose," the Russian muttered.

"Then I am the manager and you are the fighter." Ronja tilted her opponent's chin and kissed her again.

"Yes, as we agreed. Winner is manager." Yelena's bloody mouth curved into a smile. "We can spar, yes?"

"Of course. I will beat you senseless whenever you ask."

------

Half an hour later, Ronja and Yelena lay in the double chaise drinking from a bottle of cheap vodka Zenova found in a kitchen cupboard. They were mostly clean and washed. Both were dressed in their sweat shirts and pants. Their faces showed the marks of the brutal fight, though all the bleeding had stopped. Cum still seeped from their pussies--there had been serious fucking in the pavilion shower--but a small pad placed in their underwear to soothe the ravaged tender areas prevented anything from staining the flannel.

Trinity and Zenova sat in the two chairs they'd dragged from the patio. They shared a large glass of wine.

"The fight was over who gets to be the manager?" Trinity still didn't believe what she'd heard.

"Partly. Partly also because we needed to finish the fight from Saturday." Ronja cracked a lopsided grin. "We were alone, angry, and had no future because the Consortium will not allow us to fight without a manager. We agreed the winner is the manager and the loser continues to fight."

"We negotiate new terms in a year or so," Yelena added. She was able to see from one eye; it was still unnaturally bright. "I might be manager."

"And the moon might turn green." Ronja's voice was scornful, but her battered face said she looked forward to another no-rules fight.

"I thought you two hated each other," Trinity said. "They way you fight is what lovers do."

"Lovers?" Yelena waggled a finger. "No. Not lovers."

"Definitely not," Ronja agreed. "Partners."

Where have I heard that? Trinity thought with a rueful mental shrug.

"We are grateful," Yelena said to Zenova. "No others would help us. To them were are freaks. Spasibo."

"Pozhaluysta," the brunette answered. "You're welcome," she whispered to Trinity.

"I knew that," the blonde whispered back.

Ronja stood, offering her hand to Yelena, who took it as if they hadn't been hammering each other for over two hours. Bags in tow, they walked toward the garden gate. The Russian cupped the Swede's ass; Ronja leaned her head on Yelena's shoulder. Trinity and Zenova followed at a discreet distance, not wanting to intrude on what was probably foreplay for a long afternoon of sex.

At Ronja's car, they kissed each other with open mouths.

"Are you paid yet?" Zenova asked.

"This morning," Yelena answered. "It is odd because we received full amount. No manager commission removed."

"A pleasant surprise," Ronja added. "We are offered more fights when we have managers. It's good you asked us here so we could have 'interviews' for the best candidate." The Swede's face broke into a huge grin.

"You should tie up your robes in public," the young Russian said casually while stowing her bag in the back seat. "I enjoy view, but others may not."

From the driver's seat, Ronja leaned out the window. "Our thanks again. I have put the young pup in her place. Now I can teach her to be a good fighter."

"I am already good fighter. You will teach me dirty tricks, ones you use to unfairly beat me." Yelena appeared to only partly joking.

The Swede shook her head. The meaning was clear: Kids. She winked at Trinity and Zenova. "I hope you will thank us for the return gift. Later."

The small Renault backed out the drive and chugged away, its four-cylinder engine straining to handle the weight of the two amazons.

"What gift?" Trinity asked when they were back in the garden--and their robes were closed.

"I don't know." Zenova looked confused. "Maybe they left us something. We will look for it as we clean up the mess."

Wet towels went in a pile to be taken to the house. The buckets, sponges, and water bottles were rinsed and put in a cabinet. The pavilion doors were closed. The shower was hosed down to remove lingering cum and blood. Trinity and Zenova stood in the ring, a single overhead light illuminating the canvas.

"The blood and cum will probably never come out," the brunette sighed. "Grand-mère will be upset, I think. Will she understand?"

"Nope," the blonde answered. She was having trouble concentrating on anything but her lover's erection poking out from the folds of the robe. "If you thought Amélie-Francois would understand, you wouldn't have waited until she was gone before inviting two enhanced women to come over for a long, bloody fight. One we could watch up close."

"C'est vrai," Zenova admitted. "We are alone--again." Her eyes locked on Trinity's erection, which was hard and dripping cum. To the blonde, it felt like the first hard-on of the day. I've come, what, three, four times already. I should be soft and tired. But I'm not...

"So... what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" The blonde untied her robe.