Can Do No Wrong in Love

Story Info
A daughter’s special love.
10.6k words
4.43
15.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kara which means "beloved" or "love." This is the story of my love affair with my father, John. To some, this is a tale of twisted romance and incestuous perversion but to me, it is simple how two lonely and needy people found love in each other's arms regardless of the familial relationship or age difference.

I was born to Mary and John Smith, the best damn parents a child could ever wish for, and I was their cherished love-child. We were a tight-knit family who was open to displays of emotions, physical contact, and frank but supportive discussions. Both of my parents said that they were glad that I pulled more on my mother's side in terms of having her slender figure but with fullerfdis breasts and her quiet accommodating and caring nature.

My father was the blue-collared breadwinner who put in long hours at a local factory to provide for and support us. He was clearly the man of the house -- bold, decisive, and intense -- a man of few words but with deep emotions. Mom and I knew that dad was highly protective of his loving wife and adoring daughter, and we felt safe, secure, and loved.

My mother was a rare old-fashion stay-at-home housewife. Her primary goal in life was to tend to the needs of her husband and when I came along, to mine. She was always there for me in my formative childhood years while doing the mundane household chores such as house cleaning, washing, and ironing, and cooking. In so doing, she shared how to do things and talked about the most intimate subjects whenever I asked.

It is funny how I thought I knew my parents, their likes and dislikes; however, I was extremely naïve about the nature of their special romance. I had just turned eighteen when I discovered that they were sexual beings with a rather unique sex life. I learned this after celebrating my early January birthday supper. My father became angry with mom upon learning that she had bumped another car when she went grocery shopping. While no one was hurt, the damage was minor, and the other driver dismissed the incident, my father was "pissed" to say the least

As my father silently seethed with visibly roiling emotions, mom said softly and calmly, "Kara, why don't you take a bath early tonight. Since you're still on Winter break, you will be helping me to clean the house and do the shopping tomorrow. Shower and then go to your room and turn in early because we'll start early tomorrow. Your father and I have things to sort out. Go on and be quick about it. When we come upstairs, I want to see your door closed with the lights turned off."

I didn't have to be told twice and before I knew it, I was in my bed, trying to fall asleep. However, sleep evaded me especially when I heard my parents ascending the stairs with my mother's soft murmuring was interrupted by my father's loud biting comments. By the time I heard their bedroom door which was across the hallway of mine closed with a click, I could no longer restrain my curiosity. Carefully creeping out of my bed, I pressed my ear against their closed bedroom door.

"You should have been more careful, Mary," erupted from my father's mouth, laced with anger as well as concern. "You could have been hurt..."

"Yes, dear," was my mother's meek reply. "I wasn't paying attention as I should have. I should be more careful." Then after a hushed period, I barely heard, "I deserve any punishment you mete out, John -- anything."

"Strip!"

"Yes, dear. There, I'm naked. Now, let me help you take off your clothes too...there... we're both naked."

For some strange reason, I was confused. I foolishly couldn't imagine that my parents were naked together or that my caring father would punish his loving wife. It was then that I noticed that their bedroom door had an old-fashion keyhole with no key in it. Peeking through the keyhole and directly at their bed, I could see as well as hear what was happening between my parents.

There was my father sitting on the edge of the bed with nothing on. I had quickly stifled my gasp of surprise as my eye locked on his manhood sticking straight up between his parted legs. This was my first time seeing a penis...an erect one that fully engorged, long, and hard -- and that it belonged to my father...well...I was shocked.

For a woman in her mid-thirties, my mom had a good figure with white-porcelain skin, full but not too heavy breasts, a slender waist, gentle hips, and small buns. Standing about five feet seven inches, she had shapely legs that met in a muff slightly darker than her shoulder-length auburn hair. Although she never thought of herself as being pretty, my mother was appealing in an understated way.

"How do you want me, John?"

"Across my lap! You know what to expect, Mary."

"Yes, dear," I heard my mother say as I watched her docilely laid across my father's lap, seemingly nonchalant about his rigid manhood that must have poked into her sex. With her globular buns on my father's right-side and held firmly by my father's left hand, Mom muttered, "Forgive me, John, for upsetting my hard-working husband. Please teach me a lesson."

What I heard next shook me to the core, instantly changing my immature and naïve perceptions of my parents. "Smack" was the sound of a meaty palm landing sharply and painfully against a soft fleshy surface. "Ummph!" was the soft grunt of my mother that quickly followed. "Smack! Ummph! Smack! Ummph! Smack, smack, smack!!!"

"Ooh, shit, dear..." breathlessly groaned my mother. "Please, dear, forgive your disobedient wife..."

"Will you pay more attention when driving so that you don't get hurt?" hissed my father? "Have you learned your lesson?"

"Oooh, yes, John. However, I have to tell you that I was distracted while driving because all that I could think of all day was of you...spanking me...and then having sex with me. I played with myself throughout the day but it wasn't enough and I had a hard time concentrating while driving. I think...I deserve more punishment, dear...but of a different kind."

"Then get the hell off my lap and assume the 'position!' You know...on the edge of the bed with your ass up in the air and your face on the mattress. That's it. Now, wiggle your tight little butt and tell me what you want, Mary. Beg me to do it to you."

"Ooh, John, don't be so mean. I've been a bad little housewife who has stressed my good husband unnecessarily. I want...no, need...that big meaty cock of yours shoved up my sopping wet pussy good and hard to show me what happens to a naughty wife and to remind me who's boss in this family. Please, John, do it...eeek! Oooh yesss!"`

Startled beyond belief, I pulled my eye away from the keyhole but pressed my ear to the wood of the door. My parents were having sex...rough sex...something I could not believe. All I could hear was flesh slapping against flesh but in a different way from the previous spanking. My mother groaned with each slap and deliriously begged for more. "Ooh, yes, John. Punish your bad...dirty...horny...house-slave."

My father uttered vague obscenities calling his wife and my mother a "bitch," "whore," "cheap hooker" and "goddamn fuck-slut!" while punishing her in a way I couldn't imagine.

"Oh, John! Shoot your load in my twat!" cried out my mother. "Fill me to brim! Shoot, honey, don't hold back! I want your spunk leaking out of me all night long!"

Then I heard a loud guttural grunt issued by my father to which my mother cried, "Yes, oh, yes! Give me all of it, John! Make me your fucking cum-dump!"

I was paralyzed with the sudden realization that my father was treating his wife like a common prostitute, demeaning her by calling her filthy nasty names. I was horrified that my mother loved it and got...well...really turned on by her husband treating her like shit.

A period of silence followed before I heard my father lazily but appreciatively moan, "Oh, yeah, Mary. As I've said many times before, you could make some really good money sucking guys' cocks. Yeah, just like that, babe, suck and lick me clean.

"You love it, don't you? Under that meek demeanor of yours is a hooker just begging for a cock...a 'John.' No wonder I love you so much, Mary. Come on, baby, let's take a quick shower together and get some sleep. I think...no, I know...I'm going to be spooning someone's juicy hot cunt tomorrow morning."

"Yes, dear..." was all I heard my mother mumble before I scampered to bed before my parent caught me outside of their bedroom door and eavesdropping on their unique lovemaking.

Quickly slipping under my bedding in case my parents happened to check on me, I found myself strangely...stimulated...yes, I guess that be a good word to describe what I felt. My pulse beat so fast that it pounded in my ears and I had a strange tingling from what I had just heard and seen. However, what really disturbed me was the burning sensation between my legs. When I slipped a hand into my panties, I jerked at my touch and found my fingertips wet. How I finally managed to fall asleep was a wonder to me.

I dragged myself down to breakfast but couldn't look my parents in the eye or speak to them due to the conflicting buzzing in my head. I struggled through the day as I helped my mom thoroughly clean the house. I then went with her to do the shopping and listened to her as she spoke of what she would buy for the house and dad if only there was enough money. I finally plopped myself down at the kitchen table as mom prepped dinner.

"Kara? You've been mopping around all day long. Is something bothering you?" was mom's cheerful inquiring. But when all I did was mumble, her "mommy antennas" instantly popped out of her head as she said, "You know we can talk about anything. There are no secrets or taboos between us. So, why don't you tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

How do you tell your mother that you just happened to "overhear" your loving father spank the living shit out of her before sexually assaulting her? How do you tell your mother who was waiting for a response that you were shocked at your father's conduct but more so, mortified at the slutty behavior of the woman sitting before you?

"Mom...last night I was listening," slipped from my lips. Before I knew it, I confessed my eavesdropping (but didn't mention spying on them), blurted out how shaken I was at my parent's bedroom behavior, and stumbled through what I felt and thought as I lay in bed afterward about this radically changed my perspective of my parents.

My mom listened patiently, nodding every so often and encouraging me to say whatever was on my mind. It was only when I broke down in tears that she hugged me to her, saying, "There, there. What you're feeling is perfectly natural. I remember when I was your age I didn't think of my parents having...much less, wanting sex. Nor did I ever consider that there are different ways for people who love each other might...indulge... in their unique tastes. Let's just say that when I was about your age boy and sex...was like 'ewww!'"

"But mom! Dad...well...he 'spanked' you and called you all kinds of filthy names while being really 'rough' with you when doing 'you know what'. And you...liked it!"

"Kara, you are pretty and are now the same height as me with my figure. But for some reason, you haven't gone out much and as such, you are inexperienced when it comes to the opposite sex and somewhat naïve about the birds and the bees. Maybe...yes...I'll share with you how your father and I got started in lovemaking.

"I met your father at the start of my senior year. He had transferred into my high school and was placed in my class. Your dad had been held back a year and was big for his age, very quiet, and one who did not make friends with the other boys. I didn't know it at the time, but he noticed me right away and thought I was attractive.

To me, I was rather plain with straight auburn hair that contrasted with my pale complexion and blue eyes. I was introverted and spent much of my free time in the library reading and by myself. Like you, I had started puberty early and by the time I turned eighteen, my body was well-developed like yours. Because I was a bit more slender than you, my breasts were quite noticeable and drew jealous snickers from undeveloped girls and unfortunately unwanted attention from some of the boys.

"One day a group of nasty boys stopped me on the way home and forced me into this dark alley. They crowded around me, nudging and pushing me, telling me what big boobs I had. When one guy reached out and grabbed one of my breasts, they all thought that they could do likewise. I begged them to leave me alone and to stop touching me but to no avail.

"Suddenly your father was there. He punched the leader of the pack, knocking him down, and then fought several other boys all by himself. To many of the group, molesting a helpless girl wasn't worth losing their teeth and they fled, leaving your father and me alone.

"I can remember how firm but kind your father was with a sobbing and scared girl. He made sure that I was alright, brushed away my tears, and had me straighten out my clothes. Your father then said he would walk me home and then to make sure that none of the boys would bother me again, he would walk me to school and back each day.

"When I thanked him and then said that it wasn't necessary, your father said, 'It's okay. I have nothing else to do and want to...unless you don't want me to.' I knew at that moment that I had found someone who would look out for and take care of me, and I think the same was true for your father. So, I thanked him and said it would be my pleasure."

"Mom, are you telling me that you've been with dad...that long? You're what...thirty-seven...and you've been doing it all these years?" To this mom just smiled and nodded. "So...how did you two first do 'it?'"

"Your dad and I came from broken homes with single-parents. My mother was too busy making ends meet to take care of me, and his father was a drunk who was abusive and didn't care. Since we were both loners, we spent a lot of time together, talking and growing closer.

"I learned that soon after moving to our town, your father had found this pumping shed in the woods that look like it had been abandoned and no longer in use. He cleaned it out and put a combination lock on it. We used it as 'our first place' where we could enjoy the seclusion and each other's company whenever we could be together.

"In our shed, we would talk about our parents and so-called home lives. We would snuggle, hold hands, and share innocent kisses as we grew closer and closer to each other. Then one day during Spring break we were in our shed, and I did something that was stupidly self-centered and that pissed off your father. Before I knew it, I was thrown across his lap and being spanked while he called me names about how selfish and foolish I was. I shrieked in pain and then whimpered for him to stop.

"When he finally did, your father was so ashamed of himself that he begged me to forgive him for his angry outburst and actions. He was afraid that I'd hurt myself and reacted in the only way he knew to ensure that I didn't. But it was I who begged him for forgiveness for making him mad in the first place and knew that his spanking me was because he cared for me.

"One kiss to make up soon led to another and another, and our youthful hormones raged. When your father cupped and squeezed my breasts, I felt this unforgettable heat between my legs that matched the burning of my spanked buns. I shamelessly unbuttoned my dress and after taking it off, undid my bra, brazenly flaunting my full tits. Your father's tongue licked me and his lips sucked my rock-hard nipples, amplifying their sensitivity while making me moan and want more.

"By the light of a battery lamp, we undressed completely and explored each other's body. I remembered gasping when I first saw your father's fully erect penis in the pale lamplight. I had seen pictures of penises in library books, but nothing could prepare me for how smooth and hot it felt throbbing in my grasping hand. I gently squeezed it and a single glistening drop of pre-cum appeared from his slit. My tongue by itself flicked to lick off and savor my first unforgettable taste of semen.

"In keeping with the show and tell, I placed the lamp between my spread legs and opened my pussy slit for your father's viewing. From my readings, I pointed out my clitoris which stuck up when I pulled back my fleshy hood. I showed him my pee-hole and then my very wet vaginal opening. God, I can still remember how I groaned and shook when he unexpectedly touched me.

"That, John, is where you put your erect penis when we make love."

"Are we going to make love, Mary?"

My answer was to lay back while still grasping my father's cock and pull him over me. Kissing him, I rubbed his dick head up and down my slippery slit. Then pressing the head of his cock into my waiting pussy, I uttered those words that would forever change my life, "I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin. Make love to me, John. Please fuck me."

"Mom!" blurted out of my astonished mouth. "Are you saying that you begged dad to do it to you?"

"Yes, dear. Your father is very sexual-demanding. I was...well, shall we say...very accommodating. I found that his demonstration of love...his spanking...aroused me intensely, and that my pussy burned like my buns did. Your father unknowingly had inflicted enough pain to hurt but not to bruise or damage me, but to turn me on incredibly.

In those days, We couldn't do it as often as we might have wanted to because we didn't want to arouse suspicions or have people discover our special hideaway. However, when we could, sex was a special physical display of our love for one another.

"I discovered early on that besides giving your father a lot of enjoyment, sex relieved his emotions. In the beginning, it helped him deal with his anger towards his abusive father. Later, making love to me was a way to deal with and reduce the stress of work or life's demands. When he gets moody and is upset nowadays, I find a way to get him to take me to bed and let him have his way with me until he is relaxed.

"It is not unusual for me to wake up in the morning with your father spooning me in bed or taking me standing up in the shower. Sometimes he comes home for lunch and ends up having some afternoon delight instead. When you were younger and took frequent naps or went to bed early, your father would come home from work, tired and frustrated, and I would give him...I believe you young people call it a 'blow job' to relax him.

"But it's not all about me giving in to your father's sexual demands. You see, Kara, I found out in that shed that I was as highly sexed as your father. I'm not trying to gross you out, but I crave for his hard cock vigorously pumping in and out of me and the many orgasms that he gives me. I love the taste and feel of his sperm when it floods my mouth and then is gulped down my throat. I simply cannot get enough of the man who was my first...my one and only.

"I also found from the very start that pain and humiliation aroused me. I know it is kinky and that some may say that it is perverted or damn sick. However, the pain set my body on fire, and when your father calls me dirty names, it's like throwing gasoline on the bonfire of our lovemaking. I now get off on being thought of as sexually trampy, wickedly desirable, and downright nasty instead of being the drab common housewife that I am.

"Your father's rough sex makes me feel wanted and needed. It's kind of the opposite of being nicely but boringly seduced because it's wild and exciting. To other people, we may seem perverted and sick, but remember this, Kara, you can do no wrong in love."

I wanted to say something but I was so stunned at what I had heard that I couldn't do anything but squirm uncomfortably and listen attentively as my mother continued.